Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Business Man-On-Man (Part 5)

"A new experience for a curious businessman"

57
30 Comments 30
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I am positioned on my elbows and knees, face down and sideways on the bed. Pillows support my head and chest. Rob is standing at the edge of the bed with his cock sliding between my spread ass cheeks, pushing gently and deeper into my virgin anus. The sensation is incredible. His hands are firmly locked onto my hips and he pulls me toward him as he pushes his shaft deeper within me. I hear him moan slightly and I feel the warmth of his body pressing against my ass cheeks. He has entered me completely. I feel him throb and pulsate inside me. It is a new and erotic sensation indeed. He rests but a second or two before I feel him pulling away, his cock sliding slowly from me. There is a slight discomfort as my sphincter muscles contract around his departing cock.

He then stops his withdrawal and surges forward again. I notice a pulling sensation within me as his cock flesh slides against the lining of my rectum. I move slightly away from him and my reaction is evident to Rob. He stops his advance and concludes a lubricant would serve us well. Slowly, he withdraws his cock from me. I remain in my accepting position while Rob rummages through his overnight bag and in short order he produces a tube of Astroglide gel. His cock is rock hard and fully erect as he liberally coats his manhood with the lubricant gel and returns to his position behind me. I sense a sudden coolness as Rob places a small amount of the gel on my puckered anus and works it in with his finger. Soon, his left-hand locks onto my left hip and his right-hand guides his swollen mushroom head to my eager hole.

“Ease back when you’re ready,” he says.

With a deep breath and a steady movement backward, I feel his cock slowly easing into me once again. My muscles begin to stretch around the girth of his dick, accepting the full thickness. The movement is smooth and he easily penetrates me with no discomfort. I continue pushing back, accepting the full length of his cock until I feel him lean into me.

“We’re there”, he says. I pause and savor the feeling. “Now slowly slide off of me”.

With Rob standing firm, I rock gently forward and I feel him sliding from me. Slowly and smoothly … I feel my anal sphincter begin to tighten once again as his cockhead passes through the muscular ring. I stop before his cock exits me completely and I take another deep breath. Exhaling, I move backward again forcing him through my tight hole and deeper into my eager rectum. The incredible sensation recurs. My body takes over and I begin to rock forward and back, forward and back, thrusting myself on and off of Rob’s cock. The heightening sensation that I feel deep within me is incredible and it drives me on.

My pace quickens as I force myself on and off Rob’s throbbing shaft. I am literally fucking myself with Rob’s cock. He stands firm and rigid, guiding my hips with his hands, allowing me to control the moment. Rob is obviously enjoying this too. With every thrust backward, he grunts his pleasure and mutters an occasional, “oh Gawd, oh Gawd, yes, oh Gawd, so incredible”.

His cock is deep within me now and with every thrust, my prostate gland is stimulated. I feel a fire building within my loins, emanating deep within my balls and in the base of my cock. It is driving me crazy. How could this possibly feel any better? My breathing is erratic as the excitement builds. I drive myself on and off Rob’s cock at an increasing pace. I am getting tired but I certainly don’t want to stop. This experience and the feeling are amazing. I am lost in the moment… enjoying something that I’ve only fantasized about; having sex with another man.

Rob senses my pace slowing and he begins to take over. He begins to piston his cock in and out of me and I am soon aware of the sounds of our sexual encounter. I hear his grunts with every forced thrust into me. I hear the squishing and sucking sound as his lubricated cock slides in and out of my accepting asshole. I notice the sound of the bed squeaking and the frame knocking in tempo with our movements. And I hear the sound of Rob’s nut sack slapping against my ass as he frantically fucks me.

“I ..want…to watch…you…fuck me,” I manage to gasp to Rob in between his thrusts, as he’s pounding me silly.

“Roll over,” he says as he pulls out of me.

I roll onto my back and reposition myself lengthwise on the bed. Rob grabs a pillow and slides it under the small of my back and then moves onto the bed, between my legs.

“Spread and lift,” he says and I move eagerly to follow his command. All of a sudden, I notice my cock. It’s flaccid and glistening with my pre-cum, copious amounts of my pre-cum. My cock and balls are saturated in it. All the stimulation that my prostate was getting from Rob’s cock has resulted in this constant ooze of juices. I lift my hips and spread my legs and watch as Rob eases his cockhead down onto my awaiting hole.

LauraCawell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraCawell

He barely pushes and my puckered asshole opens eagerly and he slides his engorged cock into me once again. It goes in so easily and with it comes a new sensation.

After a couple thrusts, Rob stops and withdraws. He steps off the bed and grabs my ankles and pulls me toward him. He gets my ass close to the edge of the bed, props me up on another pillow, lifts my legs and spreads them wide. He then moves his hands down to the back of my knees, pushes them toward me, and eases himself forward. Rob lowers himself and artfully positions his engorged cock against my upturned asshole and slowly eases forward. Pushing ever so slightly, his mushroom head penetrates my anal opening and his shaft easily follows.

He slides his dick into me slowly until the full length of his cock is buried to its base. The image is amazing… I am on my back, my legs spread wide, a beautiful naked man covered in the sweat of erotic sex is between my legs, his firm hands holding me widely open, his body pushed against mine and his cock is sliding into me. I am being fucked in a missionary position. A brief thought occurs. I realize that I am seeing this situation from a woman’s perspective. I am now a “she” and my body is enjoying this incredible experience with a newfound perspective. I never again have to wonder what it feels like for my wife… or to be jealous of what women in general get to enjoy and experience with a man. I am now living it.

With a sudden thrust of his cock, Rob brings me back to reality and the moment at hand. I look at his face. His eyes are closed. His brow is furrowed. His teeth are clenched and his face red and contorted in ecstasy. Perspiration rolls from his forehead, down his cheeks, off his chin, and onto my cock and balls. With my right hand, I reach for my crotch and begin to massage my cock, mixing his sweat with my pre-cum, trying to bring life to my flaccid cock. I move my left hand and rest it on his left side, now guiding and encouraging his movements. I can feel his hips thrusting forward, rocking, pumping his cock in and out of me. His hands hold my legs wide open and they offer him the support he needs as he pistons his raging hard-on in and out of me. The sensation in my balls returns. I can feel the heat and the tingle in the base of my cock. Rob starts to grunt and his thrusts become more aggressive.

His arms now wrap around my legs and he pulls me into him. His hips are slamming into me harder and more violently now. His breathing becomes more rapid and abbreviated. He is locked on and there is no stopping him. He is an animal and I accept every thrust he offers and try to push against him to force him deeper into my hole. The sensation in my groin is building too. No matter how much fondling and tugging I do on my cock and balls, I just cannot get it to arouse. Yet, I felt like I can cum. The sensation continues to build in intensity, burning and pulsing.

Rob is hammering away. The sounds blend together. Grunting. Breathing. Squishing. Squeaking. Slapping. We are now one, moving together. Offering and accepting. Giving and receiving. Both wanting and fulfilling. His thrusting and grunting are synchronized. His paced slows and becomes more forceful. I know he is getting close to cumming. With every deepened thrust Rob delivers, the fire inside me rages and the pulsating feeling grows more intense by the moment.

“I’m cumming! Oh Gaawed, I’m gonna cum!” Rob screams, as he continues to fuck my ass. Not wanting him to pull out, I immediately grab his hips with both hands and pull him in toward me. It is my non-verbal reassurance that I am okay with him dumping his load of cum within me. I want him to totally release and fill me with his seed. With four more hard and forceful thrusts, Rob lets out a protracted groan and drives his body into my groin and holds it there. Suddenly, I can feel his cock begin to throb and pulsate deep within me. I know he is cumming and he is cumming hard and heavy. His thick, warm sperm is being pumped from his balls, through the length of his beautiful cock and deeply into my warm, moist rectum. Trying to milk every last drop of his man juice from him, I bear down hard upon his shaft. As I tighten my sphincter muscles around his shaft, my own balls begin to throb and spasm. Soon, gobs of my own sperm are pulsating from my limp cock and pooling on my belly. It is an incredible orgasm and one that I never expected.

Rob withdraws his semi-rigid cock from me and slowly pushes away to stand at the foot of the bed. Exhaling slowly, he looks me up and down with a somewhat catatonic stare. Noticing the deposit I have made on my stomach, he grins ever so slightly. Moving to the side of the bed, he reaches one arm across me. Supporting himself with both hands now, Rob slowly leans in, licks his lips and advances to savor the protein present I left him. I turn to my left. His cock now dangles only inches away from my face...

Published 
Written by JayR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments