Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Coincidence

42
12 Comments 12
19.8k Views 19.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words
"Gross!" I shouted out the jeep window as we soared down the express way and a bug flew in my mouth. I was in the back seat with my sister while my older sister and her husband were up front. It was early July in Michigan and that meant one thing, everyone was heading up north for the Fourth of July. I normally didn't like to go camping but it was tradition in my family to retreat to the upper peninsula for a couple weeks to spend time at a particular campground and our cabin. 

I was getting restless and impatient from the five hour drive as beads of sweat collected on my brow. It had been one extremely hot summer, reaching ninety degrees more often than not. I ran my fingers through my long blonde locks and looked at the heat waves rising from the pavement. I had seen hundreds of cars heading in the same direction with rafts, kayaks and canoes secured down on top of them. The first thing I wanted to do when I got to the campground was cannonball into the lake.

My brother in-laws driving was enough to make me want to leap out the window as he swerved and passed cars going eighty mph. There was a preposterous rap song playing on the radio causing my headache to worsen. I leaned my head back trying to relax as a tent stake prodded at my shoulder.

I sighed and cursed under my breath as I asked the one question no driver ever wants to hear, "Are we almost there yet?"

"Quit whining Nicole," my sister warned. "You're no fun."

My eyes followed along the tops of the interminable pine trees as I listened to my sisters loquaciously passing along gossip on my aunts, uncles and cousins that we would be seeing. The roads became more familiar as the jeep swiftly curved around the exit. I unbuckled my seat belt and scooted up to the edge of the seat awaiting the arrival.

The gravel cracked and crunched under the tires as we pulled in. It was entirely packed full with an overflow of children evading their parents and running free. The sky was as blue as it could be; today was one of those perfect summer days you would see on a postcard.

After an hour of chit-chatting and the awkward  'What are you going to do after high school?' questions ended my sister, Paige, and I went to pitch our minuscule tents. We picked a remote area farther out than the rest of our family surrounded by huge maple trees with ample amounts of shade. I had to fight the urge to go in my tent and take a cozy nap after I set it up.

"Get up lazy, let's go swim," Paige suggested from outside my tent with an adamant tone.

"Fine, let me change," I groaned, as I started grabbing at my loose fitting tank top and bra. The humidity caused my clothes to stick to me like syrup and I was in desperate need of a cool down. I put on my rather skimpy two-piece bikini, so I could work on my tan seeing as I was not the golden- bronzed color I had hoped to be yet.

 My favorite part of going camping was the lake, there were always so many attractive guys my age that I could admire while I laid out in the sun and enjoyed a novel. I never had to see anyone that I recognized, it was always new faces. I loved the concept of having a summer love affair, but it really wasn't something I had the guts to partake in. After all the summers spent camping I had never gone farther than just innocent flirting with any of them, even though I had a secret desire to sometimes.

After putting on some tanning oil with a sweet smell of coconuts, I began the ephemeral walk to the lake with my sister. My eyes curiously jolted from person to person, taking in the scenes of summer fun. I kicked pebbles with my flip flops as I stared off into space.

I wasn't wearing my glasses, but my eye sight was still decent enough that I could make out the guy I was staring at. 'Of course it's him,' I thought to myself, as I gasped for air. It was Eric, I had had a ridiculous and irrational crush on him all through high school. I watched as he helped set up his families camper in the same area as my tent. We had never spoken to each other before, it was just something about him that lured me in. We were both eighteen and would be entering college in the fall. Maybe this was fate finally pushing us together so that we could meet.

"What are you looking at?" My sister demanded, as I snapped back from my day-dreaming.

"Nothing," I replied nervously, as I saw Eric notice me too.

I wanted to do something: smile, wave, make eye contact, but I couldn't. Instead I sheepishly looked away as he watched me walk to the beach. 

"Do you know him?" Paige asked me with a grin.

"Uh, yeah I do," I hesitantly admitted.

"You should have said hi to him!" Paige squeaked eagerly while giving me a punch on my bicep.

"No, that would be weird," I countered, as I picked up the pace and made it to the lake.

I placed my towel down on the soft-tan colored sand to flop out on and relax. I was angry with myself for always feeling so nervous around guys I found attractive. 'I am going to talk to Eric before this week is over,' I thought to myself with false confidence. My sister had gone back for dinner while I was still laying underneath the scorching sun. I nonchalantly rested my head back down on my beach towel and dozed off. I could hear a noise in the sand by me as I sat up and saw only a few people left on the beach, including Eric who was tossing a football around with another guy. I gathered up my items and started to leave as the football whooshed by my face and landed at a close proximity to me. I crouched down to pick it up as I noticed Eric making his way over.

"Sorry about that," Eric replied with grin, flashing his pearly white teeth. "Don't we go to school together?"

I looked up into Eric's piercing blue eyes with the setting sun gleaming in them. The golden stubble on his chin was dewy with sweat. "Yeah we do, I know your name is Eric.

"Yup, and yours is Nicole, if I'm not mistaken."

"Yeah, I didn't expect to see anyone from school up here."

"Me either, but it's nice to see people you recognize sometimes," Eric added thoughtfully.

I smiled and bite down on my lip as I shuffled my flip flop around in the sand. I didn't know what else to say.

"Anyways, it was nice seeing you Nicole, maybe we can talk again and get to know each other."

"Sounds good," I replied as I began to walk away. I wasn't sure why, but deep down in the depths of my stomach I had a feeling that Eric and I would see each other more during this trip.

***

"Want one?" my uncle asked, while gesturing toward the stack of hot dogs and hamburgers as I arrived for dinner.

"I'm good," I replied with an exasperated tone. You would think after a couple years my family might remember I don't eat meat. I made my way to the corn-on-the-cob and pasta salad. As I sat down at the sun-worn picnic table I noticed Eric's family preparing their grill. I couldn't help but stare, there were so many naughty thoughts that ran through my head. My dirty day-dreaming was interrupted by my uncles bellowing shout to where Eric was standing. 

"Hey Jeff is that you?" my uncle asked with squinted eyes.

"Oh hey, James," the man called back to my uncle as he started toward us. I guessed it was Eric's dad.

"Everyone this is Jeff, we work together at the plant," my uncle said to us. After a short conversation my uncle offered his family to come eat dinner with us.

"Are you sure, I've got two teenage boys, they'll eat anything that won't eat them first."

"Yeah of course, we've got plenty," my uncle added with a chuckle.

I helped clear some of the condiments off the table as Eric, his brother and his parents came over to sit with us. I gave a friendly smile to Eric and his family and made small talk about school and what classes I had with Eric. Eric's parents and my aunt and uncle did most of the conversing about work and other boring topics. After the discussions subsided my aunt got up to go into the camper.

"Does everyone want s'mores?" my aunt asked enthusiastically.

We all agreed and moved over to the bonfire pit where we spread out in the comfortable lawn chairs. Eric took the chair next to me and my heart skipped a best as we looked into each others eyes. Everyone settled in next to the fire with the golden reflection dancing across their skin and began to get wrapped up in conversations again.

"So do you like camping?" Eric asked me with curiosity.

"Not really, I like the idea of it more than I actually like it," I replied with a laugh. "Getting bitten by mosquitoes and sleeping on gravel and sticks isn't my idea of fun."

"Awe c'mon, what could be better than being outdoors in the fresh air, listening to the crickets and sitting under the stars?" Eric asked while raising an eyebrow at me. "I think it's quite exciting."

I playfully stuck my tongue out at him, "I think that was a rhetorical question."

Eric handed me some marshmallows as I put them on the pitchfork-like utensil used to roast them.

"Want me to make them for you, I'm a pretty good chef," Eric offered with a proud tone.

I laughed at his offer, "I think I can handle it just fine."

"Suit yourself," Eric replied with a wink.

I held my marshmallows impatiently and too close to the fire as Eric precariously turned his until they were golden brown. Mine caught fire and I blew them out, Eric looked over to me with a smile as he shook his head.

"See, you should have let me do it."

"No they are the best when they are burnt," I replied, as I crunched on one of the blackened marshmallows.

"You really are something," Eric teased.

We continued to talk the remainder of the night and stayed up longer than everyone else. I was amazed by how easily our chat flowed. The flirty banter continued until I finally yawned and got up to stretch my rigid limbs.

"I should probably get some sleep," I said quietly.

Eric stood up with his masculine frame towering over me, "Yeah me too." Another chain of yawns emerged. "It was really nice talking to you, I hope you sleep well." Eric quietly mumbled with a grin.

"You too," I replied. I walked back to my tent with the night replaying in my mind. My sleeping bag didn't offer a surplus amount of support but I promptly drifted off to sleep.

***

"Ouch," I whined to myself as a stick poked me sharply. I rolled over and indolently got up. I felt like laying in the sun all day, but Paige told me to get ready to go out. My family had planned on going to a zoo, visiting all of the little shops in town and going to a charming little diner. I took a quick shower and fixed myself up the best I could, there was no point in doing anything with my hair with the humidity being so heavy.

I settled into the back of the jeep again and enjoyed the scenic drive. I closed my eyes and let the sun warm me up, but my sister interrupted my peace.

"How late were you up last night?"

"Pretty late, I just stayed up talking to Eric some."

"Do you like him?" Paige asked in a bubbly tone.

"I don't know," I replied hesitantly, not wanting to have this conversation with her.

"I think you do, he's really cute."

"Can you please stop," I chided gently.

"Okay okay," Paige said, clearly pleased with the fact I was getting uncomfortable.

The zoo was busy and bustling with other campers. The animals looked miserable in the hot sun and some of them retreated back to their indoor areas. My sunscreen was turning into a greasy mess on my skin and dripping down my cleavage. I longed to go back and jump into the lake, I wanted to see Eric in his swim trunks with his chiseled chest on display. It felt wrong for me to think that way, but I couldn't help it.

As the day progressed my family and I made our way through the town visiting a cheese shop, a fudge shop, local stores, and several stores with useless knickknacks. I was starved as dinner came and I devoured my meal. I was extremely tired as we went back to the campground. I wanted to be sleeping in my own warm bed, not a sleeping bag.

I stripped my sweaty shorts, tank top and bra off and tried to fall asleep. I tossed and turned and rolled around, my body was sticky and greasy with a thick layer of sweat and sunscreen. I needed to get up and take a shower. I sighed to myself and held down the light on my cellphone so I could rummage through my suitcase for some underwear and sleep attire. I threw the clothes into a pile and grabbed a small towel to dry off with. I began to walk to the showering center with fast clumsy steps, it was late and everyone else was asleep, so I was a bit frightened.

I quickly lathered myself up with my favorite vanilla body wash. I let the cool water trickle down my body to my stiffening nipples. My hands roamed downward and toyed with them gently tugging and pulling the sensitive light pink skin. The water running down my body turned me on and reminded me I hadn't masturbated in days. I let one hand fall down to my lips and felt how swollen and warm they were. I planned to pleasure myself when I returned to my tent. As I stepped out of the shower I searched for my clothes and then remembered that I had walked away leaving them in a heap inside my tent. I had walked to the shower wrapped in the towel.

"Oh god," I sighed to myself, hoping nobody else had woken up.

I grabbed my pair of panties I had been wearing and wrapped my towel around myself. It was so small it barely covered my butt. I blushed and look in the mirror to see how absurd I looked. It covered my chest and my torso, but almost all of my butt was on display. I started for the door and walked at a rapid pace. I was almost sure that everyone was fast asleep as I heard a voice that made my heart stop.

"Well what do we have here?" Eric's cocky voice called out.

I turned around like a deer in headlights and my face completely drained itself of color. A million thoughts raced through my head in a split second.

"Uh, I, I was just... showering," I stuttered nervously.

"I can see that," Eric said with a sly-crooked smile. "Nice towel by the way."

I turned around and started walking to my tent as I heard footsteps crunching along behind me.

"Sorry, I promise I won't tell anyone," Eric sympathetically offered.

"It's fine, I'm going to sleep," I muttered as I rushed off.

I frantically unzipped the small tent and leaped in. I had never been so embarrassed in my entire life. I regained my composure and slid my tank top and panties on. I calmed down and remembered what I had wanted to do when I was in the shower.

I took my panties off and set them aside as I spread both legs open. My clit was throbbing with desire and I hadn't even touched it yet. I knew this would be a quick session. Three of my fingers eagerly traced my clit in a circular motion, the wetness covered my thighs. I gasped loudly and watched my breath fog up in the cold air. I smiled to myself as I rubbed my fingers deep inside myself. The pressure was so hard, I climaxed quickly. I laid in the warm afterglow of my orgasm feeling complete. After the heat faded I cocooned myself in the sleeping bag and instantly fell asleep.

***

I slept in late the next day and wasn't interrupted to my surprise. I was still so embarrassed from the night before I didn't even want to wake up. After breakfast I went down to the lake and found a discreet tanning area. I didn't want to have to see Eric. I went swimming and relaxed, I was just grateful that I didn't run into Eric. The day went smoothly and I was excited to see fireworks and the parade the following night.

My sisters and I stayed up playing some card games and chatting, but they went off to bed earlier than I did. I wasn't accustomed to falling asleep at midnight, I normally stayed up until one or two in the morning. I tried to lay down and fall asleep, but no matter how many times I listened to my favorite Ed Sheeran song I couldn't. I fiddled around with my iPod for a while, but I really needed to get up. My body was stiff from laying on the hard ground. I got up to walk around for a bit and I saw Eric getting some water out of his parents cooler. He waved to me so I waved back and walked over to him.

"Hey, sorry about embarrassing you last night," Eric politely said to me.

"It's alright, what are you doing up?" I asked.

"I couldn't fall asleep."

"Me either, it's too early and it's so hot out."

"Do you want to take a walk?" Eric quietly asked.

"That sounds nice," I agreed.

Eric and I meandered down to the lake and listened to the small waves crashing into the sand. It was nearly a full moon and very bright out.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

The stars twinkled down on the water, it was a very beautiful sight. I slipped my feet out of my sandals and walked into the water up to my knees. It felt so good to cool down. I looked over my shoulder at Eric who was standing on the sand with his hands in his pockets. God, he looked perfect there in the moonlight, I wanted to lay with him in the sand. 

"Well, aren't you coming in?" I asked playfully.

"I guess so, but my shorts are longer than yours," Eric said tugging on his Nike shorts.

"A little water won't hurt you."

Eric smiled and walked out to where I was standing.

"It feels so good," Eric lulled.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better now," I added as I started to walk back up to the sand. Eric got a mischievous grin on his face as he turned and looked into my eyes.

"Let's go swimming," he suggested in a excited voice.

"It's late and there's no lifeguard, we really shouldn't," I reluctantly said.

"I'll guard your life," Eric said with a laugh. "Don't be so uptight, have a little fun."

I twisted my hair nervously with my finger. "Well I'll have to go and get my bathing suit."

"What for?" Eric asked confused.

"To go swimming!" I impatiently retorted.

Eric shrugged and smiled, "You really don't need a bathing suit to go swimming, nobody else is even awake."

My stomach dropped and I felt butterflies in my stomach again, "You want to go skinny dipping?!"

"Yeah why not, I've already seen that little ass of yours, " Eric replied while peeling off his shirt.

I sighed and gulped. I suddenly felt so exposed and unsure.

"If you don't want to you definitely don't have to, but I'm going in for a quick swim."

I watched as Eric took his shorts off then his boxers. He was completely naked and he looked perfect, every muscle on his body was accentuated by the shining moon. I took notice of his thick length that was stiffening in the summer wind and I blushed. Eric started to walk into the water and he dived in with a big splash. The water rippled back to shore as he playfully bobbed his head in and out of the water.

"Are you coming in or are you just going to stand there?" Eric asked teasingly.

I started to walk into the water slowly, planning on getting in the water and then throwing my pile of wet clothes onto the sand.

Eric held up his hands, "Not so fast, you watched me when I stripped, I want to watch you."

I walked back up to the sand with the feeling of Eric's eyes watching me. I turned around I lifted my arms up and removed my tank top, I wasn't wearing a bra. I looked down at my nipples that were poking out due to the cold breeze. I traced my finger tips over them causing me to shudder with pleasure. I stepped out of my shorts and I was left in just my panties. I hooked my thumbs around the soft lace fabric of my see-through panties and pulled them down. I watched Eric's pleased eyes run up and down my body. In a strange way I liked it and was excited by giving Eric this little show. I playfully spun around in a circle giving him a good view of my small frame and my ass. I ran into the water and dived in near Eric. Being naked felt liberating.

"You look amazing," Eric sincerely told me.

"So do you." I replied, before lunging down into the cool water again. 

I let my body float with the waves up to the surface. My stomach and chest peeked above the top of the water. I noticed Eric's eyes glancing at me every now and again. The fact that I was swimming naked with him sent shivers down my spine and made me feel very sexy.

I was getting ready to swim back to the shore as I felt Eric behind me. I was spun around in his large arms. I didn't know what he was doing, but it made me nervous. Our slippery skin rubbed together and I looked up into his eyes. My firm nipples pressed against his chest as he pulled me closer. Eric tilted his head to the side and leaned in to kiss me. Our bodies were pressed together as his tongue parted my lips and traced my own. I was enjoying it, but I didn't want things to go any further.

"I really need to go to sleep now, goodnight," I whispered as I speedily swam to my clothes and slipped them on.

***

I woke up to the sounds of bottle rockets and other noisy explosives. It was finally the Fourth of July and I was glad this would be my last night at the campground. I wasn't sure what to think of the kiss I shared with Eric the night before. It felt wonderful, but I wasn't expecting it. It sparked a sense of arousal and desire inside me and made me crave the feel of Eric arms around me again. 

Once dusk rolled around it was time for the fireworks and parade. Being seventeen, fireworks didn't excite me like they did when I was younger. I really just wanted to see Eric so I could tell him goodbye, I would be leaving in the morning. My eyes scanned the large crowd of people, but it was hopeless, I couldn't spot him. The parade dragged on for what seemed like several hours.

The darkness set in and the big fireworks boomed and crackled up above. I stared up at them admiring the glimmering luster. I felt a tickle on my hips and it proved to be someone's hands. I turned around to see Eric smiling down at me. He leaned in and talked over the noisy ruckus, gently placing his lips on my ear lobe. 

"Do you want to hangout after this?"

I think Eric already knew the answer to that when my eyes lit up. "Yeah, I was hoping we could," Eric left his strong, inviting hands on my hips as we gazed up at the fireworks.

"Sorry I kissed you last night, I didn't mean to scare you off."

"It's okay, I'm sorry I ran off like that," I took a deep breath and decided to tell Eric how I really felt. "I think what scared me was how much I liked it."

Eric's face smoothed out with relief and he smiled to himself, "Oh yeah?"

I nodded submissively.

Eric stooped his head down again and whispered, "Maybe tonight I'll hold you down so you can't run off."

Those lusty words sent shivers down my spine as Eric's hands ran up my sides and along my collarbone. The excitement radiated through every inch of my body. I turned and looked up into Eric's eyes to see that the same lustful ache was present. 'What are we going to do when get back to my tent?' I wondered to myself. Maybe just kissing? I wasn't sure what Eric had in mind. As the grand finale came to a close Eric leaned in close to me again.

"I'll see you in a little bit."

***

I had been comfortably laying in my tent for nearly an hour as I heard the zipper slowly coming undone. It was a full moon so I could easily make out the outline of Eric's body. I sat up on my sleeping bag and greeted him with a smile as he quietly closed the tent. Eric sat down in front of me and intimately rested one palm on my cheek. The slightest touch made my body tingle with desire. I was clad in a skimpy pair of lace panties and a snug tank top.

I swallowed my shyness and scooted my body closer to Eric's. I could smell his sexy musk combined with the woody atmosphere. It made my head spin as I reached his lips with my own. I mashed my delicate lips into his and eagerly began to slip my tongue beyond his teeth. I felt Eric's lips curve up into a smile and expected him to break the silence.

"Whoa there, take it easy," Eric said while taking my chin in his hand. "There's no need to rush, we have all night."

I let Eric take control, he was a far better kisser than me anyway. Eric began to kiss the tip of my nose, followed by my cheeks. I hadn't expected him to be so passionate and treat me to prolonged foreplay, but it felt incredible. He was testing me, trying to find my most sensitive areas, and was quite good at this quest. Eric rested his jaw on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck ever so gently. The feeling was almost too satisfying, I pushed Eric back slightly due to reflex.

"Do you want me to stop?" Eric asked, already knowing that I didn't.

"No, please keep going," I groaned in agony.

Eric let his hands run freely over my upper body. My small nipples were taut and protruding from arousal. Eric's hands made their way down to the hemline of my tank top, his fingers played around with it until I grew impatient with lust and started to tug it upward.

"Well, isn't someone anxious tonight?" Eric teased, as he brushed my hands aside and started to tug it himself. I obediently lifted my arms up and let the soft cotton roll off my body and off to the side. I did the same with Eric, lifting his crisp, cologne scented t-shirt over his head. Eric slowly trailed his eyes up my stomach and chest taking in the sight. I did the same and thoroughly enjoyed his tempting chest.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are Nicole?" Eric asked me, staring deeply into my eyes.

I nervously shook my head and blushed.

"I want you so badly."

Those five little words gave me the confidence I needed and made me feel very beautiful. I quickly jerked a spare ponytail holder off my wrist and tied my messy mop back. Eric watched in appreciation that my hair would no longer come between my skin and his lips. After several more minutes of passionate kisses behind my ears and neck, Eric caressed my hips and pulled me onto his lap. I giggled and weaved my fingers through his messy gold hair. I continued to massage his scalp as he groaned in delight.

Eric lowered his head down to my aching nipples and slipped one into his warm mouth. It was overwhelming and I melted into his arms.

"Oh my god," I moaned. Eric slurped and licked my nipples, paying equal attention to both. Eric seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I was, his teeth hungrily pinched my buds. I could feel the erection in Eric's shorts growing and pulsating on my thighs. Eric withdrew my bud from his mouth and I sighed because I didn't want the sensation to end.

"I want to taste you," Eric said with a gravelly and husky tone. He began to kneel before me, forcing me off his lap. I stood up shakily grasping Eric's shoulders for support. I felt Eric's steady hands run up my soft legs, giving me goosebumps. His fingers reached my panties and began to pull them off. A sticky trail of my arousal glistened in my panties. Eric smiled to himself and looked up into my eyes as he took notice of my shaved wetness.

"Can I have a taste," Eric asked with longing dripping from his voice.

I nodded and guided Eric's head to where I needed it. My engorged pink clit throbbed as Eric kissed the area surrounding it. I almost fell down from the intense pressure of his kisses and tongue.

"Do you want to lay down?" Eric suggested.

I slowly crept down onto my back and spread my legs as wide as possible for Eric's mouth to indulge. Eric's moist lips ran up my legs again and found my sacred territory. The intensity grew as I felt his warm, damp tongue begin to probe my wetness. His long licks caused me to grab on tightly to my sleeping bag.

"Good god you taste so sweet," Eric moaned in between the strokes over my clit. "Do you want to see for yourself?" he asked while raising his slick fingers up to my lips. I took his fingers into my mouth and sucked the sweetness off them. It did taste good, it only worsened my need for a orgasm.

Eric worked his tongue on me and dipped it in fast, brushing against my g-spot.

"Eric I think I'm going to come!" I whispered in pure delight as my hips began to quake.

"Mmm, then do it," he teased while flicking harder against me.

I couldn't wait any longer for my release, I bucked my hips closer to his face. Eric could tell that I was about to explode, so he held onto my thighs. My entire body was on fire and I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't shout something rather naughty out.

Eric licked up the wet mess I made and went back to kissing my lips, letting me taste myself. I realized that Eric still had his plaid boxers on and I playfully began to grab at them while he kissed me. Eric seemed to be kissing each and every freckle that took up space on my face. I continued to run my hands along the border of Eric's boxers and finally he stood up so I could properly pull them down. I gulped as I noticed his length. It was quite the sight for me to take in. Eric's cock really looked beautiful to me, I wanted it inside me desperately. 

"Is this your first time doing anything like this?" Eric asked, sounding a bit surprised.

"Yeah, this will be my first time," I whispered quietly.

"Wow, well I'm honored to be your first."

The smell of our arousal floated through the air, I actually liked it too. I watched curiously as Eric reached into the pocket of his shorts. He expertly slid the condom up his shaft and looked to me to read my expression. The affection in his eyes took all my nervousness away and I knew I wanted him. I laid back again and let Eric get on top of my body. He pressed his lips to my throat and licked back and forth on my collarbone.

"I'll try my best not to hurt you," he whispered to me.

At this point I didn't even mind if it did hurt, I needed him to fill me up. I looked up Into his caring eyes as his length slowly entered me. It wasn't a struggle because I was a sopping wet mess. 

"Owww," I moaned involuntarily.

Eric gazed down into my eyes to see if it was pain or pleasure. "How do you feel?"

"I'm alright, it just feel really tight," I gasped.

Eric patted my head and started to plunge in and out of me. I looked up at the sky and I could see the faint outline of the moon shining down on us. The crickets chirped loudly and I could hear the bonfire crackling off in the distance. I felt something deep within me give out and I knew I was no longer a virgin. The pain wasn't too bad, I just wanted Eric to keep going. He rocked back and forth and kissed me deeply with each thrust.

"Eric, could you go faster?" I asked, a little bit embarrassed by my own request.

"I'd love to," he whispered with a chuckle. I felt Eric's arms grip my waist and pull me up, I didn't know he was going to change positions, but I didn't mind. Eric knelt behind me encompassing my body while I got on my hands and knees.

"The view from back here is exceptional," Eric joked with me. I moaned louder than I should have as I felt his tongue sweep over my ass. He picked up on how big of an effect it seemed to have on me and continued to flick it.

"Oh my god Eric, please fuck me," I moaned with desperation.

"Are you sure?" he asked while running his thumb over my ass.

"Yes, please do it," I moaned. I don't think I had ever heard my voice so demanding in my entire life. Eric didn't tease me any longer, he roughly grabbed at my hips and entered me once more. I loved the way it felt when my warm wetness engulfed his length. I could tell Eric wasn't going to last much longer, his deep groans fueled my need for him to fill me. I peeked over my shoulder and saw him pounding me with no restraint. He looked like a mad-man as he forced himself in as deep as possible.

"How does that feel?" Eric hissed as he grabbed my ponytail.

"So good," I moaned as I felt my muscles contracting deep within me. "Eric I'm going to come!" I cried out as sweat gleamed on my forehead. I could feel Eric tense up behind me and he held on to me tightly. Both of us groaned and grunted as we reached our climax. I couldn't help but moan Eric's named over and over again, to my surprise he was doing the same.

I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open for another minute after Eric pulled out and rested his head beside mine. We stared into each others eyes until I broke the silence.

"Are you going to leave now?" I asked in a bewildered voice. I hoped he would stay, but I couldn't tell if he would.

"No, there's no way leaving you to sleep alone."

I smiled and kissed Eric passionately as I fell asleep in his comforting arms.

***

"Hey, Nicole are you awake?" Eric asked me in the early morning.

"I am now," I answered in a groggy voice.

"I think your family is starting to get packed up," Eric informed me sadly.

I looked at my cell phone which confirmed it was seven in the morning. I didn't want to leave Eric especially after the night we shared.

"I should probably get going," he whispered. I leaned in and gave Eric a tight hug and a warm kiss.

"It's okay, I'll be home in a few days." I smiled and remembered we had the rest of the summer to spend together. "Maybe next time we will be able to enjoy each others company in a warm bed."

"I'd love that," Eric assured me with one last kiss before he slipped out of the tent. "I'll see you soon."

I never expected my holiday camping trip to end up being so special, but it was one memory I would hold on to forever.

Published 
Written by BlondeBookworm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments