Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlene - part 2

"She was ready to go to the next level and led me to the promised land"

1
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
647 words 647 words
A long, long time ago in a state far away...

I had met this great girl, Charlene, over the summer. She was 5'3", blonde hair and was very sexy. After the story in Part 1, Charlene and I were inseparable. I was enjoying her company on every level I thought possible but was soon to learn there were many more levels to come.

After our time at the County Fair, we continue our oral feast every time we could. Charlene wanted more but I was too naive (or stupid) to notice the signs. Then came the night of August 29th.

Charlene's best friend Jania was over at her house hanging around. Now Jania was quite a looker as well, so spending the evening with both of them was always a nice ego boost. The three of us had spent many times together walking around, talking, going to the movies and just having fun. I did not have any objections being seen with two nice looking girls, one on each arm.

However, Charlene also wanted some private time with me this evening, so she convinced me to arrange for a double date. A friend of mine agreed to join us for the evening. We had a nice night out before eventually stopping at a kids' playground. Charlene and I got out of the car with a few things such as a blanket and we went underneath a jungle gym that had a slide. The other two stayed in the car.

After spreading the blanket, we started making out. By now, I was getting fairly good at getting her shirt and bra off. Although we were both technically still virgins, the night was warm and things kept coming off until we were both naked, lying on the blanket. As we continued the kissing and fondling, I got on top of her.

She spread her legs and I slipped in just a little bit.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

I pulled out and apologized. She giggled and told me she had been trying to get me in for while and would I please stop stalling. I may be dense but even I knew better than to pass up this opportunity. So after a slight re-adjustment, in I went.

Oh man, what a sensation. Having never felt a pussy before, my cock knew it had found a home! I remember thinking, 'Wow, this is so hot!' I mean her mouth was warm and very nice, but this was much warmer, wetter and it was a slice of heaven. Although she was also a virgin, she was obviously very ready for this — maybe more than I was. We rocked together for a little while before I knew I was about to explode. Without a condom, I knew that cumming inside was not a good option, so I pulled out and unloaded all over her stomach.

Sadly, I must admit that the episode had lasted only a few minutes. However, being a young buck with a naked girl nearby, it didn't take long to recover. Ahh, the joys of youth. She went down on me to clean me up a bit and then the second round started in earnest.

Again I got on top and again, I found paradise (the dashboard lights would have to be another day or rather night). As I was pumping away and we were enjoying ourselves, my friend got out of the car and was calling out for us to return. Things weren't going as well for him! After a few more minutes listening to the distraction of both of them calling and wondering where we were, I came again on her stomach. We cleaned up as best we could, got dressed and went back to the car with a smile on our faces.

Our first time was now history but there was, so, so much more we could do, and we did...

Published 
Written by LoverBoy20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments