Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cocoa Delight

"Two horny married people meet on the spur of the moment for hot NSA sex."

2
2 Comments 2
7.5k Views 7.5k
804 words 804 words
It is a hot summer day in August and I am relaxing at home, enjoying the air conditioning. I am feeling very horny and decide to cruise an adult dating site. I open the instant messenger list and notice a local lady listed close to my location. Her screen name is “cocoalicious” and her profile photo reveals her lovely breasts with very erect nipples. I acted on impulse, since it is rare that anyone ever responds to a page. I sent her a page saying “gorgeous chest”.

To my surprise, she enters the chat and says “Thanks”. We chat back and forth for a few minutes. She tells me how horny she is and wants to know if I would like to come over to her place. This is a new experience for me. All of my previous encounters have occurred after weeks or months. I ask her when she would like to meet and she tells me to drop over around 145pm. I don’t really think she expected me to follow through and gave me her address and phone number. She asked me to let her know if I change my mind.

I took and shower and shaved nice and close. I trimmed my pubic hair nice and short. I slipped into a button-down shirt, white slacks and sandals, leaving the underwear in the drawer. Being an older gentleman I wanted to make a good appearance. I got into the car and drove to the local pharmacy to pick up some condoms and then went looking for her home. Once I found it, I called her number to let her know I was outside. She told me to come on in. I went to the front door and knocked. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door and welcomed me in.

Coco is a very attractive black lady, 33 years old. This is the first time I have ever had the opportunity to experience a Nubian lover. We sat on the sofa and talked for a few minutes. She stood and removed the robe she was wearing, revealing an amazing figure in a short sundress with low-cut neckline. She came back and sat next to me, allowing me a very nice view of her cleavage.

I gently caressed her soft, smooth skin and slid my hand inside the front of her top. Her nipples were standing out over half an inch. My other hand stroked her leg and traced up the inside of her thigh.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

She relaxed, allowing her legs to open. I slid my hand under her skirt finding her without panties. I found her soft, wet pussy and slipped my finger between her slippery lips. She enjoyed my stroking her throbbing clit and slipping inside her love tunnel.

She suggested we move to the bedroom and I readily agreed. Once there, she removed her dress and I removed my clothing as well. Her beauty was breath taking. Smooth firm legs, narrow waist and full breasts. She locked her gaze onto my erect 8 inch cock and cracked a big smile. She knelt on the bed, wrapping her hand around my throbbing shaft and stroked it a few times, then proceeded to lick then suck it deep into her throat. I was in ecstasy, as it had been a really long time since my last blowjob.

She bobbed her mouth up and down and I had to slow her down as I didn’t want to cum too soon. I asked her if she would like me to eat her pussy and she happily straddled my face and I slipped my tongue between her pussy lips, finding her hard clit. Now she was in heaven, grinding her pussy on my mouth and sucking on my cock. We pleasured each other for several minutes. I had to stop her several times as I was teetering on the brink of orgasm. I suggested that it was time to ride my cock and she was ready.

I slipped a condom on and she straddled my hips, guiding my long, hard cock into her tight, wet pussy.

There I was, buried to the hilt in this lovely, young lady and she was riding me hard. Her back was arching, thrusting her full breasts out. I took them in my hands and massaged them, playing with her rock hard nipples. Her pussy was squeezing and thrusting on me. I could not hold back any longer and thrust hard and deep releasing my load inside her. She continued to thrust and ride then reached her own powerful climax. We reluctantly separated after a few minutes and lay next to each other panting.

We dressed and she walked me out. Our parting thoughts were we both enjoyed the time we spent together and look forward to a repeat performance.

Published 
Written by TheCaptain21804
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments