Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Education - Part 1

7
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

At the college I attended, I learned more than just the traditional studies. Among other things, I taught myself to play guitar. I was already a decent singer, and was wanting to gain some way to have live musical accompaniment at the same time. Eventually, I began playing for weeknight coffeehouses, giving impromptu concerts on the dorm porch, or joining in pick-up jam sessions with other students, giving me much-wanted experience with other performers and music styles.

During school one summer, I was on a dorm sun deck, practicing some of my repertoire, when I was joined by Kyra. As I continued to play, she spread out a large towel, then pulled her shirt over her head. I had not seen her in a bikini before, and couldn't believe her stunning body. Her breasts, though not large, still threatened to spill out of her light blue bikini top. She had straight shoulder-length dark brown hair, and a tummy that was as flat as they come. I thought I was in heaven--I have no idea how I continued to play my guitar, or how I remembered any lyrics, as I stared lustily at her gorgeous body.

She smiled at me, saying "I love your music, Jim. Will you keep playing for me while I work on my tan?"

At this point, I could barely speak, but I managed to stammer "S-s-s-ure, I'd be happy to."

Kyra then pulled her shorts off, revealing her bikini bottoms, same color as her top. I continued playing and staring as she laid down and began applying suntan oil on her arms and legs. My eyes remained glued to her as she oiled her tummy and chest, even slightly slipping under her top for better coverage. After I had finished one song, she offered the bottle of oil to me, asking "Will you do my back for me?"

I had regained my composure some by then, and set my guitar down. Kyra laid down on her chest, and I began rubbing the oil into her back, beginning at her shoulders. I had gotten down her shoulder blades when she reached behind her and untied her top. I could feel my cock beginning to harden at the thought of her breasts nearly revealed, but continued massaging her back with the oil. I reached the waist band of her bottoms, then hesitated as she shifted slightly, pulling tight her bottoms into her butt crack and revealing some of her ass. "Now, will you do my legs, please?"

I complied, and began at her feet, working my way slowly up her left leg toward her ass. As I got higher on her leg, she spread them a little wider, and I noticed a small wet spot on her bottoms. My cock was nearly at its fullest as I went down to her right foot, and worked my way up again, stopping as I got to her ass. I continued upward, oiling the exposed areas of her butt. I looked at her bottoms, and saw that the wet spot had grown. I just hoped she kept her eyes shut until my own growth had subsided enough to hide it.

"Thanks, Jim, you're a doll" Kyra said. Having set the guitar aside, I repositioned my towel next to hers in order to catch a few rays myself. I couldn't help but look at her naked back, and was truly intrigued when she reached to her bikini bottoms and rolled them down a little. If I looked almost straight down her back, I could see the crack of her ass, and my cock again started to grow. It took all my strength to keep from feeling her back again, but I managed to control myself.

After a few more minutes, she began to roll over. Apparently, she had forgotten that her top was untied, and I got a quick glimpse of her lovely boobs. They had light tan areolas, and long nipples that stuck straight out. Though she quickly covered up, I could detect a shy smile on her face, as though she wanted me to see her boobs in all their glory.

We exchanged small talk as the sweat began forming on both our bodies. The perspiration just added a sexy gleam to the oil already on her skin. Kyra repositioned her top, leaving it unattached still. Then she rolled the front part of her bottoms down a bit, and as she did so, I could definitely see some wispy cunt hair until she released the waist band. In order to control my cock growth, I began making small talk with her, until I finally felt I could lie on my back also.

When I turned over, Kyra said "Would like me to put some of my oil on you? I'd love to return the favor!"

How could I say no? I replied "I'd love that" and quickly she was rubbing it in, giving me an impromptu massage. She also gave me a little longer boob show when her top fell off again. "Oopsy" she said, before reaching down and tying the material around her back once more. I began to wonder how much of this was truly 'oopsy' and how much was a show for me.

As she rubbed the slick substance into my skin, she paid special attention to my nipples. She lightly rubbed them at first, then began pulling and twisting them. "Does this feel good, Jim? Are your nipples sensitive like mine?"

I felt like I disappointed her when I said "Oh, it feels good, Kyra, but there's not very much sensitivity in my nipples unfortunately." But if she was disappointed, she didn't show it much, as she moved down my legs then back up again, reaching under the lower leg band of my trunks. She even massaged under my trunk legs, just grazing my cock with the backs of her hands, making it larger by the second.

We both took in some rays for about 20 minutes more, when she announced "I'm going to my room for a shower now to cool off.

LizAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizAdams

Care to join me?"

Now, all of a sudden, I was not sure what to do. My instincts told me to go with her, but I wasn't experienced with girls/women, and was afraid of not being able to perform. But Kyra apparently sensed my reticence, and took my hand in hers. We both got to our feet, gathered our belongings, and headed down the hall toward her room. As we approached her door, she began shedding her bikini, first removing the top, then untying the strings on her bottoms and pulling it slowly through her legs as she reached her door. I took in her ass as she entered her room, and my cock was at full staff then. She turned around and beckoned me in, locking the door behind me.

She was a picture of female beauty. Her 32B boobs stood high and firm, with fully erect nipples. I looked down her body to her pubic area, and immediately took note of her dark brown pussy hair. She had trimmed it to stay hidden beneath her bikinis, and had also shaved her pussy lips completely. Her light brown tan contrasted nicely with the white skin of her ass and pubic region, telling me that she didn't sunbathe in the nude, though her boobs were darker than her 34" ass. Looking from behind her, it was easy to see an hourglass figure.

'So she does sunbathe topless' I thought to myself. 'I'll have to find out when and where.'

But for now, Kyra was leading me to the bathroom. Once inside, she closed the door, then turned around and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. As my tongue played with hers, my cock grew to its fullest. While still in a lip lock, Kyra then began removing my trunks from me. She inserted her hands inside my rear waist band, and slowly used them to push my trunks to the floor, revealing my 6" cock to her. She then spread her legs a bit and directed my cock between her legs, while her hands returned to my ass, rubbing and massaging it to her heart's content. I reached around and held my cock in place as I rubbed it back and forth along her pussy lips.

Finally, Kyra let go and moved into the shower. Once the water was started, she pulled me in to the stall with her. This time, she moved her hands to my cock, and began stroking it up and down the shaft. She soaped one hand and began massaging it slowly from the base to the head, paying close attention to the underside of the crown. I began feeling my cock getting ready to cum, and started in on her pussy.

I got bold, reaching between her legs and massaging her pussy lips. They were already swollen, and quickly my finger slipped between her lips and into her cunt. It was warm and wet, and with more rubbing, more fluid dripped from her pussy and onto my hand. "Oohhh, that makes me feel so good" she whispered. I moved my unused hand to her tits, twisting and pulling her nipples as she did mine a while ago. With that, her pussy got even wetter and more sensitive. She then moved my fingers higher in her pussy to her clit, and after rubbing it for a few seconds, her legs clamped around my hand, she gripped my back tightly with her arms, and I could feel her boobs mashing against my chest, her long nipples pointing into my skin. Her breathing became ragged as she came. I could feel her cum flowing from her pussy, dripping off my hand and wrist, and mixing with the warm water as it flowed over us.

After her orgasm was finished, she turned around with her ass toward me. I leaned against her, my cock still hard, and reached around to massage her nipples once more. Kyra reached between her legs and directed my cock into her pussy, and as I began in and out movements, she started to moan with each inward thrust. "Ummmm-ummmm-ummmm" was what she moaned at first, but when I increased the speed of my movements, it changed to "Umm-umm-umm". I pulled her nipples once more, and could feel her cum dripping down my cock and balls. This, in turn, caused my own cum to shoot deep into her cunt as I wrapped one hand around her tits, and the other around her tiny waistline. When she felt my cock pumping its cum into her pussy, she came once more, nearly falling as she did.

As my limp cock slowly pulled from her pussy, Kyra turned around and hugged me harder than I've ever been before. "That was great, Jim. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before." She gave me another hug, then began soaping my cock again. After she washed my sex organs, I returned the favor, washing her cunt lips, then putting a finger inside to give her a thorough cleaning.

After the shower, we dried each other off, then went to her bed to relax for a while. We talked about many subjects, all the time touching and feeling each other's bodies. We laid upon her bed covers, finally falling asleep in each other's arms. Our afternoon nap continued until her roommate walked in, seeing us in the  nude. By then, it was too late to worry about covering up, so Kyra said "Leesa, this is Jim" as Leesa began taking her sweaty tennis outfit off.

Published 
Written by billtenn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments