Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Danny wakes up

"A young Chinese man loses his virginity to an older white woman and gets addicted to her body."

6
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Danny was sitting in his office cubicle thinking about the previous night. The more he thought, the more aroused he became, and it was hard to concentrate on work that day. Danny was born in China to socially conservative parents who wanted to climb up the socio-economic ladder. His father, though, became an alcoholic and a philanderer after he lost his job, pushing Danny’s mom to do all the work of raising a son and running the house.

Now, Danny’s mom was as strict as it gets. She had already lost her husband to alcohol and hookers, to her he seemed irredeemable. But Danny was her biggest hope. She never let him get close to any girls or even any normal guy friends of his age, worried that her only hope might go down the same path as his father and destroy her dreams. So Danny grew up to be a socially awkward nerdy kid with a dominating mom who tried to control all aspects of his life. He got a scholarship and went to study at a prestigious university.

Now, when his classmates were going out on dates or partying, Danny was sitting in the library or at the ping pong table. He graduated top of the class and took extra English tuition to improve his efficiency. After graduation, he landed a job at a big company in Hong Kong. Coming from a provincial town, he was overwhelmed by the sights and sounds of such a big city. Life here seemed very fast, actually too fast for him. He had trouble making friends, as most of his colleagues would go to karaoke bars after work but since he didn’t drink and was socially awkward, he couldn’t join them.

One of his colleagues, Stanley, took pity on him and decided to groom him to fit better into the Hong Kong way of life. He introduced Danny to drinking and gave him a few tips on how to improve his dress and be comfortable around women. It started working, Danny could feel that he was changing for the better. Whilst before, his female colleagues mostly ignored him, he noticed that they started noticing him or trying to strike up conversations with him.

However, Danny could not tell Stanley that he was still a virgin after college. So, one day they were at this bar downing cocktails after work when Stanley noticed a lady on the next table eyeing Danny. She was white, not Chinese, tall, with brownish hair and she had a pretty face. Stanley urged Danny to approach her and Danny was pretty buzzed by then so he could not feel his awkwardness.

Danny walked up to her and offered to buy her a drink. Next, he complimented her and began telling her how pretty she looked and all.

The woman smiled. “You have not been with many women have you?” she smiled.

“That's not true... I’ve been with many many women... ” Danny muttered.

“Oh really? What were their names and how many?” She asked and Danny was speechless.

The woman smiled now, “It's okay, I like amateurs, it’s fun to teach them things.”

Saying this she touched Danny’s crotch and her hand started hovering over it.

“Say, why don’t we go back to my place and maybe I’ll show you a few things,” she whispered in Danny’s ear.

Danny was startled, his heart started beating fast.

Samantha_gomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Samantha_gomez

He had never experienced something like this before.

“Oh... okay!” he managed to say.

Good.. let's go,” she got up and told him to call a cab.

Danny’s heart was pounding fast, he felt like he was in a trance or something! They got a cab and since her place was pretty near, it didn’t take much time. In the cab, Danny could feel her hands unzipping his pants and caressing his dick. After they got to her place, the woman began unbuttoning Danny’s shirt. She then pulled him closer and began frenching him with her nails digging into Danny’s back.

Next, she took off her dress. She was only wearing a bra and panties now. Danny kissed her on her lips again and then left a trail of kisses over her cheek to her ear. He began nibbling on her ear from behind, with his hand playing with her boobs. He began going down, leaving a trail of kisses over her neck and shoulder. Then he sat down in front of her on his knees and grabbed her waist and turned her around.

He could see stretch marks over her belly, meaning she had been pregnant sometime.

“Your belly is beautiful,” he told her.

“What?” she asked.

“Your belly... it's just so beautiful... with these patterns,” he began running his fingers over her stretch marks.

“You... you really think so?”

“Absolutely,” Danny said before planting his lips on her belly button and giving a deep kiss.

He kissed all around her belly button, on the stretch marks and then pushed his nose inside her belly button, sniffing it and breathing out the air while kissing her lower belly. The woman grabbed Danny’s hair and was pushing his face inside her belly now. He then got up a little and pushed his tongue into her deep belly button and began sucking hard. He licked and sucked all over her belly, her belly was wet with his saliva. Then he pulled down her already wet panty and pushed his face into her pussy. He began eating her out.

Then he got up and carried her up in his arms to the bedroom. He positioned her on the bed and pulled his pants down and started to push his tool inside her pussy. He was grinding and rubbing against her, and began pushing it as hard as he could. The woman was moaning and scratching his back pretty hard now, but it seemed to turn him on even more.

Then he pulled out and came on her belly. She rubbed the cum all over her belly and then pulled his head and positioned him on her boob. He bit her nipple hard, and sucked on it and then went over to the other boob. He continued worshipping her body and had sex with her for a second time too, this time cumming inside her.

At the end of the night, Danny was very tired. As he got dressed before going out the woman wrote her phone number on his chest with her lipstick and gave him a deep kiss before waving him goodbye.

Danny had been lost in her thoughts all morning, he had barely gotten any sleep, he just wanted her again. Suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and saw there was a text.

“Meet me in front of my place in an hour. ” Danny smiled and got up and headed for his little playdate.

Published 
Written by aychtrj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments