Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin and her boss

"Erin is asked to go on a conference by her boss"

9
1 Comment 1
23.3k Views 23.3k
809 words 809 words
Erin was excited. For the first time since she had been working at the agency she had been chosen by her boss to go on one of the company's regular conferences. It meant she was being taken seriously, and this stage was seen at the firm as an important rite of passage. But there was another reason for her excitement. She was strongly attracted to her boss, Jack, an alpha male in his mid 40s. Jack was married with here children and had never seemed to show the slightest interest in his younger colleague - something that made him even more attractive to her.

The day before the trip Erin, a 25-year-old blonde with a stunning figure, took great care over her packing. That evening, her boyfriend Brian returned from work to find his girlfriend agonising over what outfits to pack.

"What's the hassle?" Brian asked. "You'll only be gone two days.Just take a couple of work outfits and something for the evening." He could not help noticing, however, that she included the underwear he liked the best, a black bra and pants set with a suspender belt and stockings.

Brian suspected Erin fancied Jack, and if he was honest with himself the thought turned him on somewhat. As he snuggled up to his girlfriend in bed that night his cock swelled as he imagined her being fucked by her boss. He asked her for a quick handjob to relieve his tension as the images swum in his mind but, annoyed, she snapped at him and turned her back.

The conference had gone well. Erin felt Jack was pleased with the way she had flattered the clients over dinner at the hotel. New business was promised and Jack visibly relaxed. Once the clients had departed he invited Erin for a 'celebratory' nightcap in his suite. She was pleased, hoping she had done well, and also happy to be spending more time in his company.

Erin sent Brian a quick text message, wishing him goodnight as she was so tired and needed to go straight to bed. When he got it, something in its tone appeared not quite right to him, as if her mind was elsewhere, and he tossed and turned uneasily, troubled and turned on in equal measure by the thought of his girlfriend writhing in ecstasy on her boss's huge cock.

Brian must have been psychic as, in Jack's suite, the temperature was rising rapidly.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

Erin blushed as her boss, temporarily free from the concerns of work and family, enjoyed the company of his attractive young colleague. Midnight passed, they had both had several whiskies, and Erin stood up, blushingly claiming she should go back to her room.

"Do you really need to?" Jack almost surprised himself as the words left his mouth. No sooner had he spoken than the pair were locked in a passionate kiss, releasing in thier lust the tension of the evening. Within a minute, they were tearing off their clothes.

Jack gasped as Erin stood before him, her suspender belt framing the soft golden curls of her pussy hair and her large breasts pushed upwards by her bra. His cock stirred as he stared at her, swelling slowly until it reached its full nine-inch extent. Erin, with a silent prayer of thanks that her boss was so well endowed, sunk to her knees and began to fellate him but, fearing the excitement would get the better of him, he took her shoulders and gently pulled her up. 

Desperate to feel her boss's hardness inside her, Erin knelt in front of him on the kingsize bed, her face pressed into the silken pillow. Jack gave his cock a few strokes before plunging into her gushing pussy, gasping with ecstasy as he did so. 

The fuck was never going to last long. As Erin felt an orgasm building up, Jack started grunting and moaning. She realised he was about to gush and, fearing what would happened in her aroused state, she told him to pull out. Jack gasped with pleasure, shooting rope after rope of cum onto her breasts and belly .

Erin had never felt so turned on. Later, back in her own room, she took her vibrator from her suitcase and came time after time to its buzz in her clit, as she relived the events of the evening. She giggled as she imagined telling Brian what had happened, riding his face as his his probing tongue chased her to one final mighty orgasm.

Back home, Brian's dreams followed an identical pattern. Waking at 2am with a raging hard on, he considered texting Erin and asking her about the evening. As he fantasised about her reply his cock pulsed in his hand. He could hold out no more and, imagining the exact moment Jack penetrated Erin from behind, he exploded in ecstasy.

Published 
Written by XTrapnel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments