Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Excerpts From My Inexperience: I Blew My Chance

"The first blowjob I ever gave..."

19
11 Comments 11
14.7k Views 14.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
"There's a train leaving to Sprawlish Rabbiton in five minutes. If I get on it, and make it back for the Nine O'Clock to Shedclip, how long will I have in Sprawlish Rabbiton, please?"

The ticket inspector winked at me.

"Long enough for a cheeky pint."

"That's exactly what it's for," I smiled. "I'm hoping to meet up with someone."

"A cheeky pint and a snog," he laughed.

"You're good!" I blushed, shocked that he knew exactly what I was up to.

"I do this all day, every day," he told me. Quickly, he printed out a schedule, giving me about two hours in Sprawlish Warren.

"Have a good evening," he called after me as I ran up the stairs towards Platform Three.

I had seconds to wait for the crowded train, and squeezed my way on amongst tired commuters going home after a long day.

Oh bollocks, I thought. Having realised that Sprawlish Rabbiton was less than fifteen minutes away by train, I had lurched myself into the scariest act of spontaneity in my entire life, and I looked like crap. Whilst a friend and I had recently talked about being Friends With Benefits in text messages, we had never actually met up to do anything. But here I was, a pathetically shy virgin who had just promised a quick blowjob to a man I hadn't seen in over three years.

There wasn't time to even think about how to do what I had offered, as I stared out of the window at the Bonfire Night fireworks reflecting onto the estuary water alongside the train tracks. I had seen a chance, and I took it. What an idiot, I told myself. What if...

"The next stop is Sprawlish Rabbiton. All passengers alighting at Sprawlish Rabbiton, please take all your belongings with you. Have a pleasant evening."

I climbed off the train after two other travellers, and found myself on a dark, freezing cold platform. The whizz and bang of fireworks punctured the frosty air, and I had no idea where to go. I managed to follow one of my fellow passengers down a pitch black alleyway, and found myself standing in the middle of not much. This was a tiny station, and I wondered if...

Suddenly, a white van pulled round the corner and idled a few feet away from me. Whilst it looked like my friend's van, I couldn't see the driver. What if I got in, and it wasn't him? Quickly, I wrote a text asking if it was him. Just as I hit "Send", the door of the van opened, and I saw his face.

Bloody hell, I thought. He's gorgeous! Yes, it was him alright. I had forgotten how attractive I found him, with his chiselled jaw and smiling eyes. I tottered over, unsteady on my feet in the dark, and climbed in.

"This isn't like you," he grinned. "Normally, you plan things for months on end before you do anything."

"Sorry," I blushed.

"No need to be sorry!" He looked at me in the darkness, and I was so shy that I couldn't look back.

I didn't say much during the short trip to his home, which I had never been to before. It was a peaceful, soothing sort of place, and I took off my shoes and stood there, unsure of what to do.

"Take your coat off, lass," he told me, sorting out his gear from the day. "Make yourself at home."

I didn't really want to take my coat off. I felt much safer wearing it, but I did as I was told, and then wondered where to sit. In the end, I sat right in the middle of the sofa, hugging a cushion whilst he made me some coffee. I set my phone alarm to make sure I wouldn't miss the train back.

Drinks in hand, my friend sat next to me. I was cringing with nerves, and too scared to look at him as I took my cup. I wished my hands would stop shaking, and I hoped that he didn't see. He chattered away to me, for which I was grateful. He told me about his family, and showed me pictures of some of his work, which I was fascinated by. However, the whole time he talked, I was so terrified of the position I had put us both in, that I couldn't say much of anything at all.

Eventually, we put our cups down, and he turned to kiss me. His face came closer and I breathed in. Suddenly, panic hit me and I pulled back.

"I haven't brushed my teeth," I blurted out.

He didn't care, and pressed his lips against mine. A deft flick of his tongue, and he drew away. Is it my breath? I wondered.

No. He stood up, and then sat on the other side of the couch, leaning back so he was almost prone. His arms were open, and I wriggled closer, moving my head towards his. Again, I stopped in panic.

"I don't know if I can remember how to kiss!"

His arms closed around me, and our faces met. He sighed audibly, in a happy, comfortable way as we pressed our lips together. Ah, that sweet, gentle taste of tongue and the feeling of a strong, powerful body next to mine... My nerves fell away for just a moment as he sucked my lip, and I pushed the tip of my tongue into his mouth. I forgot my anxious worries of whether I was breathing too heavily, or whether the taste of me was sour, or whether he was wishing I knew what I was doing.

To be caught in those seconds of kissing was...

"Let's get on the bed." He got up.

"Okay, but I need a wee first." I'm so elegant. Not for the first time, I cursed my clumsy idiocy.

He showed me where the bathroom was, and I worried that he could hear me weeing. Considering that the first time we were ever naked in bed together resulted in him scaring me half to death with an enormous fart, it was a ridiculous thing to be anxious about. I quickly washed my hands, and crept out to find him.

The flat was dark, and it struck me that again, my friend remembered my need to hide my body. He was doing what he could to make me feel comfortable. I suppose that with the offer of a blowjob on the cards, it was to his own benefit, but it reminded me that there was a reason we were friends, and why I felt safe with him. He was kind. And I wanted to make him feel good.

"Where are you?" I asked, feeling my way around the unfamiliar hall.

"In the bedroom," he called, and I followed his voice.

I could see through the gloom that he was under the bedclothes with the duvet pulled right up to his chin.

"Are you naked?!" I asked in horror.

"Yes! I'm not getting into bed in my dirty work clothes."

It hadn't occurred to me that I was about to be confronted by a naked man. I hadn't had time to consider the fact that the whole reason for me being where I was, was to suck my friend's cock. A great, big (and he really was big!), naked, hard, throbbing willy. In my mouth. With pre-cum, and hopefully, a full load of spunk.

Spunk? The thought rushed through my head that I might not like the taste of cum, and would he be upset if I gagged, and...

Worse thoughts rushed through my mind. What if I bit him? What if I was crap at blowjobs? He'd already told me I was good at sucking (I'd tried it on him once), but what if he was trying to be nice? What if...

I realised I had to move.

CHARLOTTE_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_1

My alarm might go off at any time, and I would have to leave before I had the chance for even a disaster.

I sidled to the side of the bed, and looked across the mattress at him.

More panic swept over me as I stood on one foot and then the other, back and forth, back and forth. I hadn't had time to consider that I was going to have to remove clothes and be... naked.

"I don't know whether I should take my clothes off or not," I told my friend, hopping back and forth.

"You do whatever you're comfortable with."

God, he was sexy.

"I'll take my bra off," I told him.

"Can I play with your boobs?" he asked, as I struggled underneath my t-shirt.

"If you want," I told him.

"Oh, I want to," he said, as I climbed under the covers next to him.

He began to kiss me, and I felt his large hand squeeze a breast through my shirt. Immediately, I took it off, and let him feel my large, squishy tits without any hindrance. I wrapped my arms around him, and we explored each others' mouths as our hands felt and smoothed over our bare skin.

I lifted my fat, short leg, swathed in my full skirt, and he pushed his leg between mine. My hand travelled downwards as we probed each other with our tongues.

My fingers found a hard something, and there it was. I wrapped my fingers around his swollen cock, and drew a deep breath. I started wriggling myself down, under the covers.

"Where are you going?" my friend asked.

Trying to cover my nervousness, I got all bossy.

"Turn over," I told him. He lay on his back, and I was too shy to peer at his stiffness through the streetlight gloaming. I straddled his legs, and put my face down to his groin. Yet again, panic hit. What if he spunked on my clothes?!

"Don't look," I told him, pulling my skirt off over my head. He threw his head back, screwing his eyes closed, bless him, and I determined to suck him to the best of my inexperienced clumsiness. If he'd had his eyes open, he would know that I was sat astride him with unleashed wobbly boobs sagging everywhere, a big squashy tummy not able to be hidden by my highly unattractive black parachute panties, and still wearing my purple socks. I truly hope he did not see...

No time for messing around worrying, I bent down, my big boobs squashing against his thighs, and I ran my tongue over his sac, sucking a little, flickering up the underside of his cock, and then...

"Mmmm..." I heard him sigh as I took his helmet into my hot, willing mouth. There was no more time for my ridiculous worries, except to wonder if I was doing it right.

"Am I doing it right?" I asked.

"Mmmm..."

I kissed his tip, and then ran my tongue around the rim of his throbbing head. I was having trouble managing his size, and had to hold him still with my hand, or his length stayed flat against his stomach in his swollenness.

In the faint light, I saw a little gleam in the hair on his belly.

"Is that pre-cum?" I was astonished. Surely I hadn't turned him on that much, had I?

"Yes," he answered.

That sounded good to me, and I took him in my mouth as deeply as I could, still not able to control his unwieldy willy without the help of my inexpert fingers. I had to laugh as I heard another firework display outside, and I wondered if I could make my friend explode too.

I tried to move my head up and down as if I was fucking him with my mouth, and I found myself gagging with the girth of him. I knew I had a big gob, but really, the man was massive! Everything was wet, and I wondered, as I sucked and tried hard to wriggle my tongue up his underside as I moved up and down, was that wetness another nose bleed from earlier in the day? Was it snot, since I couldn't breathe through my mouth? Spit? What if...

There was no more time. I felt him thrust his hips under me, and I sucked as hard as I could, trying to move my mouth faster up and down him. Good grief, it was hard. By hard, I mean both his cock, and the technique. I had written about what to do in such situations, but I had never experienced it first-hand. Or first mouth. There was no room for manoeuvre in this situation, either for my tongue on him as he filled me, or for thinking.

If I raised my head too high, his cock would flop out, like when you shake those water wigglies, and they fly out from your hand. I sucked harder and harder, hoping the vacuum would keep him in, but despite my grip on him, I kept gagging with the width of him, and had to hold on for dear life, popping him back in every time he popped out with a thwopp sound.

He helped me out, whether he knew it or not, by thrusting more, and within seconds, he was fucking my mouth himself, so that all I had to do was grip my fingers harder to keep his shaft still, and keep my mouth where it was.

With my staccato gagging sounds punctuating the air, I heard him gasp, "Where do you want it?"

For fuck's sake! Where did I want it? How was I supposed to know? I'd told him I wanted to swallow his load, and I was prepared to do it, but how could I answer such a question (or any question) with a mouth full of cock and whatever slimy mixture of snot, spit and pre-cum was lubing everything?

"Mmm mmm mmpphhh," I mumbled. In my mouth.

Everything was a blur as his thrusts got higher into the air, and I screwed my eyes tighter, holding on for dear life. I felt his hands grab my hair, and he held my face pressed against him as I waited for the spunk...

Perhaps I was sucking so hard that I missed the spurt.

Perhaps it sort of flowed out in a way that can't be felt.

Perhaps it was so intense that I took it in without realising, and swallowed it as he pumped down my throat.

Perhaps gravity and whatever tiny bits of space left between my lips and his cock allowed it all to dribble out.

All I knew was, there was a taste on the back of my tongue like the musk of freshly dug earth and the bright tang of salt sea air, and my hand, face and his belly were wet and sticky. I didn't know if it was over, but he had released my hair, and stopped his thrusting.

I pulled my mouth away a little, and asked, "Should I keep sucking?"

"You do whatever you want," he mumbled, breathing heavily with a smile on his face.

It was all over so quickly, and eventually he went to get some tissue to wipe ourselves off. We cuddled in the dark, and I was so glad that I had not only taken the chance to see my friend, but that I had done something that seemed to make him happy.

I could tell you the last part of the story before my alarm went off, and he took me to catch the last train, but that would ruin what I hope is the next Excerpt of My Inexperience.

All I will say, is that if I ever get to see my friend again, I'm going to fuck him.

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments