Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy for the Teacher, Chapter 2

7
4 Comments 4
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“I want you to pound me with that hand of yours until I cum on your hand. My cum which we will both taste. And then, it’s my turn.” He smiled, so I could tell he liked the sound of that.

He continued to pick up his rhythm with his fingers until he was pounding me so hard that he was moving the desk with every stroke. But that was ok, I didn’t mind, that’s the way I wanted it.

“Oh…my…god…MR…just…ohhhh” I kept screaming as he stared straight into my eyes and wittingly replied, “Oh, yes….is this how you like it? Is this how you like it?” I shook my head yes between screams.

“Good, I’m going to fuck you harder,” he stated.

“I guess that we’re going to have define hard then…,” I challenged him.

“Is that a challenge?” he asked as he kept finger fucking harder and harder.

“Absolutely, and I will hold you to it.” I said with the same wry smile to let him know that I was up for whatever he had to throw at me.

With a few more load moans I screamed, “MR, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum.” He kneeled in between my legs keeping his pace and said, “Come on baby, cum for me. Cum hard.” With that permission, I came all over his hand which he pulled out and let the leftover cum drip onto his tongue. And then he cleaned it all up.

“Let me taste it,” I demanded. He stuck his fingers in my mouth to let me taste my own cum and proudly proclaimed, “See, this is what I got to taste. Next you’ll get to taste mine.”

As I turned him around so that he was with his back to the drafting table, he undid his belt and pants and let his hard cock free. He kicked them away as I got on my knees and I stared up at him as he waited with an anxious look on his face.

“Eager are we?” I teased as I licked the tip of his head. He moaned at the feeling and put his hand on the back of my head. I glared at him enough to let him know that this was my turn to please him at my own leisure and if I wanted to tease him, I was going to do it.

I wrapped my tongue around the tip of his rock hard cock and took it into my mouth. I worked my way down his shaft as I marveled at how fully he filled my mouth. I reached the point where I could lick his balls with my tongue, and I heard him gasp for air. I could feel the head pulsing as it hit the back of my throat. So I took his cock out of my mouth and blew on the tip of it.

“Why?” he questioned in an impatient manner.

“Shhh,” I demanded as took special care to pay attention to his balls.

“Can you please just let me cum already, I need to be inside you,” he expressed with a great yearning.

I grinned as I took him back into my mouth; I went all the way down his shaft and back up a couple of times. I kept jacking him off while his moans kept escaping with every breath.

“I’m going to cum,” he revealed. I looked up him and shook my head. He put his hand on the back of my head and shoved himself down my throat. I let him fuck my face as I felt him getting closer and closer. All of a sudden, I felt his balls tighten as I cupped them in my hand. And I felt his cum shoot and hit the back of my throat. I lapped up every drop as he let his cock fall out of my mouth.

“Get up,” he commanded.

I got up and turned around as he picked me up and set me on the table. He positioned himself between my legs and teased my wet virgin pussy with his head. I muttered, “please.” He liked to hear me beg as I could tell when he smirked at my expression.

“Ready?” he asked as he scooted me in closer to him.

“Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to ask me that?” As the words my mouth, he plunged his dick into my pussy, taking my virginity right along with it.

MIAFOREST920
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIAFOREST920

He filled me so completely as he pulled out only to ram it back in. His thrusts started out slow to take away my slight pain. He picked up his pace as I started to form around him. I lay back on the table as he fucked me harder and harder.

“Harder,” I ordered him. He complied as he drove me nearer to my threshold. I was on the verge of cumming as he looked me and asked, “Will you cum with me?”

I shook my head happily. He gave me a couple more good hard thrusts and I came instantly all over his dick. He felt the warm cum as sank himself in to his balls as he came, mixing our juices together. He grumbled as he neared the end of his orgasm. He stopped and held himself inside of me as he looked me in the eye and smiled. He kissed me fervently as to say that he was ready to go again.

He pulled out and commanded me to turn around. I obeyed laying my body on the table so that my ass was up in the air. I looked back at him as I felt him tease me again. I caught my breath as once again begged for him to plunge himself into me.

He chuckled as he held my sides and shoved himself into my pussy. He fucked me hard from the start, driving me into the table.

“Oh…..my…..god, yes,” I screamed, “faster. I’m so close.”

He submitted to his instinct like a wild animal. He smacked my ass as he fucked me faster. I could feel my heart beat through my chest as he plundered me into oblivion. I felt my pussy tighten around his cock.

He pulled me up and whispered in my ear with a grinning tone, “You can cum now.” And he bent me back over and fucked me like a pinball against the table. I could feel the vibration against my pussy as my front hit the edge of the table. He pinned me down with his body as I came.

“There you go,” he spoke softly, “but I’m not done yet.” His voice was mischievous. He straightened back up and kept going until I heard him groan. He pulled out and sat in a nearby chair. I rushed over and kneeled in between his legs. I put my mouth over his head as he jacked off. He let go and then pushed my head down until he hit the back of my throat. “Uh….,” he grunted when he touched the back of my throat. I felt hot cum shoot up into my mouth. I swallowed every last drop as I looked up at him.

He smiled. “That was amazing.”

“You weren’t so bad yourself,” I said playfully as I kissed him. “So, what about that date?”

“Anywhere, anytime you want as long as it ends like this,” he laughed. I love his laugh because I liked the way his face contorted when he did.

We got dressed and left the classroom both happy that we were so physically exhausted.

“Can you drive me home?” I asked as we were walked down the empty hallway.

“I already planned on it,” he snickered.

We got out to his car in the teacher’s lot and he opened the passenger’s door so that I could get in first.

“Aww you’re cute thank you,” I answered.

“You’re very welcome.”

He drove me home.

“How about tomorrow?” he asked before I got out of the car.

“Gladly,” I said as he kissed me goodnight.

I got instantly wet when he kissed me goodnight, but I figured that I would wait until tomorrow to take out my sexual frustration on him.

I went to sleep thinking about what had happened that day.

Published 
Written by stillvirgin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments