Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Filthy School Girl Fantasy

"A school girl taught how to please herself and please a man..."

18
4 Comments 4
55.2k Views 55.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
Ok, so technically I wasn't a schoolgirl any longer. It was the summer after I'd finished my exams and I turned 18 two weeks prior. I had partied hard since school was out, had some 'encounters' with guys my age but they were all too full of themselves; all trousers and no dick, without even the slightest idea how to please a girl in bed. I had gone to third base with my previous boyfriend but was left feeling uninspired by his pussy licking skills - although, I have to give him an 'A' for effort.

So I was yet to feel what it was like to be brought to the edge and thrown over by another person, apart from myself when I used to fly solo. I was getting kinda desperate for a dominant guy to show me 'the way' and leaving me quivering after multiple rounds of hardcore fucking like I had seen in countless porn movies which never failed to get me off.

My sexuality peaked shortly after my16th birthday when the thrill of flirting with the guys turned me into a full blown cock tease. I also found myself catching glimpses of my friends in the girls locker room, not just comparing breast size but sneakily staring at their pussies, and thinking about how it would feel to have sex with a girl.

Anyway, the day I returned to school to collect my exam results, I treated myself to Brazilian wax for the upcoming party to celebrate/commiserate exams. I was dying to pop my cherry but hadn't yet figured out which guy would make it memorable for me.

The next morning, I was nervous about my exam results so I made an effort to make myself feel a bit better, and while going to school wearing an unacceptable short skirt was sure to land me in trouble with the teachers, it was certain to raise a few eye brows with the boys. I didn't show too much cleavage but my vest top was tight and hugged my breasts. Just before I left my room I decided to take off my bra as my tits didn't sag without one. You could see my nipples showing through perfectly. I thought about how my girlfriends would tease me for it, but they all knew I reveled in my sexuality and didn't care when I was accused of being slutty as I knew I was saving my virginity for someone special.

As I walked into school the pit of my stomach lurched as I saw Mr. M. get out of his car. I had a stereotypical schoolgirl crush on my PE teacher who was at least double my age, tall, dark, with broad shoulders, solidly built and rough around the edges. I had no shame in my mind when I walked past him remembering how many times I had played with my clit and fingered my pussy, fantasizing about him.

Dirty girl, I smiled to myself, putting a spring in my step so my tits bounced a bit more as I walked past him. I caught his eye and imagined he was holding my gaze and reading my filthy mind. During PE lessons I liked to think that he was reciprocating the silly things I did when I thought I was flirting with him. There had always been rumours going round that he had fucked a school leaver way back when, which I used as my fantasy but never really thought it was true.

I was relieved when I got my results, not as good as I would've hoped but enough to get me into college. Some of my friends headed off to celebrate in town while I hung around congratulating and commiserating with others. I had got a good grade for PE and biology and decided I'd go and thank Mr. M. and my science teacher for their support.

I couldn't find my science teacher so wandered down to the PE dept. over the other side of school. It was dark along the corridors but I could see a light on further down the hallway indicating someone was in the small, cold, cemented annex where PE dept. lived. I entered into the outer hut without knocking and saw Mr M. reading some paperwork, standing with his hand tucked into the waistband of his jogging bottoms. He was distracted looking up but smiled when he saw me.

"Hi Sir, I just wanted to come and say thanks for everything - I got a pretty decent grade for PE."

"Congratulations and no worries - you worked hard for it." He replied.

I stared and smiled to myself that he had kept the same relaxed pose with his hand in the top of his joggers. He realised what he was doing, smiled but looked flustered, sitting down on the arm of an old sofa that teachers kept in there. "So are you looking forward to going to college?"

"God yes, I want to throw myself into a big city and get my life started!"
 
"Are you going to leave that meat-head Troy behind too?" I had not been ashamed to flaunt my relationship with Troy around school, he was the kinda guy who was a looker but not much else to him in the brains department.

"Ha, yeah we broke up weeks ago" I struggled to not say the real reason but ended up stating the obvious, "Troy didn't, er...didn't really do it for me".

Mr M. smiled to himself and raised an eyebrow. I was flustered now and stuttered, "God, I didn't mean it to sound like that!".

Mr. M. put down his paperwork on the table and sat up to look at me. Was that a glint I saw in his eye? I dismissed it, thinking I was imagining it.

"So do you think you're ready to handle yourself in the big city?" he said, slowly looking me up and down.

My heart started to pound - ok, I was not imagining that..."I think so, I know what I'm looking for" I retorted, trying to sound like I knew what I was talking about.

"And what's that then?" he asked, holding my gaze.

Inside, I froze - he is flirting with me...what the fuck...hell...ride with this girl, I thought to myself. "I'm, er, looking for someone to show me a good time." But it didn't come out near as confident or sexy as I had wanted.

He held my eye, "You don't sound so sure".

His eyes were glinting dangerously at me, my mind stuck. I couldn't think of something clever or teasing to say. What the fuck I am getting myself into? I asked myself as I looked away, breaking his gaze. In my peripheral vision I saw him straighten up while sat on the arm of the sofa. Then his hand reached out lifted my chin up until our eyes met. My heart pounding in my throat. He looked over my face before his eyes drew back to mine. God, what could he see? A stupid girl out of her depth trying to act like a big woman? He pulled my face closer to his and kissed me hard before I had time to realise or protest. His kiss was deep and I felt tingles in my pussy. He caressed the side of my face, ran his fingers through my hair... I opened my mouth to let him to invade me with his tongue.

Our tongues found each other. I couldn't believe this was happening but I was so damned turned on, who cared! I reached for him but he pulled away.

His eyes looked dark in the shadows and he was breathing deeply, "Don't think I haven't seen you around school, how much of a cock tease you are with the boys." he smirked.

Without thinking I drew back, defiant. "I'm not a slut if that's what you're thinking. No guy in this school has fucked me."

He breathed in, "Is that so?" bringing his hand down from my face to brush past my breast. He must have felt my hard nipple against his fingers. "So you're looking for someone to show you a good time?" It was my turn to raise an eyebrow at him, which he answered, "Why don't you show me how you like to enjoy yourself and we'll take it from there?"

He kissed me again, his hot tongue filling my mouth. I felt him lift up my skirt, his hands roaming all over my thighs and then venturing round to the back of my ass. He grabbed a handful and spread my cheeks apart, "I bet you are a dirty girl aren't you?" I responded by holding his face to mine, forcing my tongue in his mouth pressing myself up against him and grabbing hold of his shoulders. When he withdrew from my kiss it was to lift up my vest revealing my tits sat there level with his mouth, "So, are you gonna show me how you like to have a good time? I'll help you." He preceded to lick from under my breast, up and over my nipple. On his way back down he stopped and flicked his tongue back and forth, sucking hard then gently biting me. This combination sent me crazy and I clamped his head to my nipple, squashing my breast in his face. I pushed my tits together as I had seen in a lesbian porno the other night and he moved between my nipples teasing and biting me.

I heard myself, "Oh god" my head fell backwards and hitched up my skirt trying to get to my pussy which was throbbing against my thong.

His tongue continued its onslaught over my breasts and inwardly I cursed the guys I had been with who thought just treating my nipples like a tuner on an old radio would turn me on. My pussy had started to let loose and I only had to dip my fingers between my folds and rub my wetness all over my clit. As I looked down he leaned back to watch me play with myself and I noticed he was stroking his hard on through his joggers. I began to lose myself when he resumed his nipple-teasing action and went furiously at my clit and pussy lips...and was conscious that I could hear his strokes getting faster.

FelishaFoxi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelishaFoxi1

He reached round and was grabbing my ass again, molding me with his hands. He pulled my thong to the side and traced a finger from my asshole to my wet slit and growled at me, "Oh yeah get yourself nice and wet you dirty girl".

I was getting off at watching him lapping and biting my nipples, knowing his cock was hard and then he slipped his fingers inside me...first dipping in and out until his two fingers were covered in my creaminess "Oh god yeah finger my pussy, please sir...mmmm fuck yes".

He worked his fingers up inside me switching from going deep to rubbing against the front of my vagina wall. "Oh you are a dirty bitch see how fucking wet you are...you want me to finger fuck you?"

I could not believe he was doing this to me but found myself begging him "Oh sir, please yes fuck me with your fingers". I was building myself up rubbing over and around my clit, and feeling his fingers deep inside me. He used his other free hand to play with one breast while his tongue and teeth played with the other.

As I looked down at him, he cursed "You want me to show you a good time?” His tongue raving over my breasts, I was lost...my knees weakened.. "Oh fuck yes" he fucked me harder deep inside my pussy.."Oh god yes give it to me"..His eyes stared into me as his hand furiously worked inside me..."Oh god, don't stop!"

I almost lost my footing when he made me cum, a rush of flesh-tingling pleasure from my pussy hole rushing up to my fingers. I had no control of my body as it bucked, he grabbed me close still licking and sucking my nipples. My knees gave way as shock waves went through my body. I fell into him, he kissed my neck and slowly withdrew his fingers, moist with my girl cum. He had my eyes fixed as he watched me suck his fingers clean in appreciation.

I pulled away from him barely able to stand and focus but found I only wanted him more, "What...the fuck..."

"I'm just getting started with you" He towered over me. His erection made a formidable tent in his jogging bottoms and I cursed myself thinking I was definitely out of my depths. He looked down at me, and pulled his joggers down, challenging "why don't you show me what you can do with it?" I worked his cock up and down with my hands a couple of times to get an idea of what I had to play with, and looked up at him while I stuck my tongue out and teased his bell end, making his cock dance around my tongue...before slowly taking the head into my mouth and sucking hard flicking my tongue around his cock.

I worked his cock into my mouth and used both hands to stroke the shaft and play with his balls. His hips began to take control and he started to fuck my mouth, going deeper into my throat."Oh my god you are gonna get it." he said firmly and I felt my pussy twitch in anticipation. I found it so sexy as I didn't take my eyes of him as his cock went deeper until I felt it in the back of my throat. My fingers found my swollen clit and I pleasured myself watching him fuck me.

He cursed as he pressed himself balls deep into my mouth, as he withdrew, "Do you want me to fuck you?" he demanded. I said nothing but got up off my knees and sat on the sofa. I knew I had his full attention and returned his stare as I lay back, playing with my nipples, spread my legs and started to finger my still wet pussy. He came and stood over watching me, stroking his cock slowly as I fingered myself. He knelt down and buried his mouth in my snatch which was still so sensitive I almost cried out.

His tongue traced a teasing path over my pussy lips, right back to my asshole, dipping into both holes. I had never felt so vulnerable when he spread me open and subject my clit to the same frenzy his tongue had given my nipples earlier. I felt another orgasm building when he clamped his lips down and started sucking and flicking his tongue over my clit while using his other hand to work a finger into my creamy hole. This combination shot me to some other level with my clit and pussy-hole being stimulated at the same time.."You're so tight" he muttered in between lapping at my cunt.

He worked fingers deeper still sucking hard and using his tongue over my clit. Oh god, I could feel myself cumming. My pussy was dripping, I swear I could hear my wetness as his fingers twitched inside me...I felt a wave rush from my head, sweeping through my body, making me arch against his face between my legs. I looked down and he had withdrawn from licking me out..as was fingering me I felt a sudden release and squirted my cum over his hands. His fingers reached into my pussy, every time he withdrew to fuck me I felt myself squirt over him - I just didn't want him to stop, grinding my pussy in his face, he responded by lapping up my juices and drove me over the edge again.

“So, you're a squirter...have you done that before?" I shook my head, I was almost ready passed out... "I’m going to ask you again, do you want me to fuck you?” Looking into his eyes, I managed to raise my head and fumbled to reach for his cock.

I felt like the ultimate dirty slut as I drew him close to kiss me, “I want you inside me now. I want you to fuck me and make me cum hard.” He didn't wait, turning me over forcefully and started teasing me, dipping his cock end in, and out of my pussy. I was teased to distraction by the thought of Mr. M. fucking me with that shaft I had just had in my mouth, god just do it to me...I thought to myself.

He started to ease himself deeper an inch at a time until I felt his body against my ass and his cock filled my pussy. He slowly withdrew, stopping when the head was just inside my pussy lips, he leaned forward and whispered “I don’t want to hurt you, I’m gonna work your pussy first” and continued easing himself in, inch by inch as if it was my first time receiving cock, “Play with yourself”.

Following his orders I fingered my clit while he made sure I was ready to take his dick. As he went deeper, I could feel his body slamming into mine. I was lost in the moment and couldn't help myself, "Fuck yes, make me take it, make me take your fucking cock". He reached round with one hand and molded my breast until his fingers peaked, pinching my nipples...with the other hand he forced his fingers into my mouth and I sucked obligingly. I felt him reach back round, tracing his fingers around my asshole. At this point I was still playing with myself as he fucked me.

He started to ease his fingers into my ass, dipping in slightly.."How does that feel?"

"Mmm you want to fuck all of my holes?" I asked, looking back at him. I caught his eye as he started to pound me harder, grabbing my ass to pull me onto his cock..at the same time he eased his fingers into my asshole..it felt weird but I made a conscious effort to relax myself...

"I want to cum inside you,"

I hesitated.

Can I fuck your ass?" he ventured. I turned to look at back at him, he turned me over onto my back...looking into me, he kissed me while slipping his fingers into my still-wet snatch, and pressing his thumb into my other hole.

I nodded up at him and he kissed me again, deeply..I felt myself shudder as he kissed down my neck. He swapped his thumb for his cock and whispered into my ear, "Play with your clit, but if this hurts, just tell me." I felt him spread my cheeks apart and his shaft went deeper into my unknown. He went in, inch by inch, and while I circled over my clit. his fingers easing into my pussy.

Before long he was fucking my ass with every inch. As pleasurable as it was, I could not believe he was taking me like this. "What are you doing to me?" Stupid question, yes - but applicable or so I thought.

"Take it, you are a slut. You like having all of your holes fucked don't you?" His fingers pressed against my pussy wall and I felt another wave building as I fumbled with my clit. My body began to arch for release - I was almost there.

"Oh yeah, cum for me while I fuck your ass." he ordered, his fingers deep in my pussy. I felt myself about to cum from playing with my clit. He withdrew his fingers and I squirted again and again as he fucked my ass at the same time.

He spread me apart to withdraw and come over me. I caught his cock in my mouth and sucked hard, furiously shafting it with both hands. I looked up at him and he put his hand on the back of my head, I obliged and took him balls deep trying not to choke on his cum.

He watched me swallow, lick the remainder off my breasts and then kissed me, holding me close. I just lay there, smiling up at him like a Cheshire cat...my voice was husky, "Now I know what I'm looking for".

He held my chin and kissed me deep, "Now that's what I call a good time".

Published 
Written by Little_L
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments