Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First and best time ever, Part 2.

"What happened next with Mark and Launa"

24
4 Comments 4
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I became aware of the room again, what had just happened had taken me out of my body. I looked up at Mark and Launa both smiling at me and I wanted more! I was still technically a virgin and that just wouldn't do.

I turned to Launa and said "I think its Mark's turn"

We giggled like school girls and positioned ourselves so that Mark was in the middle. I reached over and took Mark's rigid cock in my hand and started to stroke. I'd given hand jobs before and thought I was doing alright but then Launa said "Here, let me show you how he likes it". She took hold of his cock with both her hands. Her left hand at the base of his cock was sliding up and down his shaft while her other hand twisted around and rubbed his tip as she went (a technique I still use today with great results). Mark closed his eyes and took a deep breath, I took that as a sign I was doing it right.

I kept going, I was on my knee's concentrating on Mark's cock when Launa lowered herself down onto Mark's face. She moaned and bucked as his tongue flicked her clit and he reached around and slid two fingers into her shiny, moist hole. I watched as his fingers slid in and out, coated in Launa's juices. Faster and faster he went and faster and faster Launa breathed until she let out a low and long ooooooooooh. I could actually see her pussy contracting around Mark's fingers.

Mark grabbed my hands and said "Stop, I don't wanna come just yet". I got to my feet.

"Anyone else need a drink" I asked.

"Oh yes please" said Launa "Grab that bottle of champagne from the fridge, I've been waiting for a special occasion to pop that cork".

I returned seconds later with the bottle. Launa took the bottle from me and sat down on the sofa. She took off the foil from the top and un-twisted the wire guard before POP, the cork hit the ceeling and the bottle erupted like a volcano, pouring down into Launa's naked lap. I looked down and just had to do it, I got on my hands and knee's and started to slurp at the champagne puddle. Once I'd cleaned up the surplus it was time for my first taste of a woman. Launa's pussy was always neatly trimmed with just a little triangle of hair on her mound, the rest smooth and soft.

I started by licking her outer lips. I may have needed to be shown how to please Mark but when it came to pleasing Launa I knew exactly what to do! I inserted two fingers just up to the knuckle and began to wiggle them as I circled and traced out figure of eights between her lips. The taste was something else, a mix of champagne and sweet juices. I took to it immedietly and it felt amazing as I felt her get wetter and wetter.

Mark was sitting next to Launa stroking his still solid cock and enjoying the show. Launa lifted the champagne bottle to her mouth and drank from it before dribbling some of it over her nipples for Mark to lap up. Launa started pant so I knew she was close to coming so I sped up. I curled my fingers so as to be sure I hit her G-spot.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" Launa gasped as she climaxed, I could feel her clit throbbing against my tongue and her pussy gripped my fingers rhythmically it dribbled her sweet come down my hand. Launa fell back against the sofa in a daze. Mark turned his attentions to me and handed me the bottle of champagne to drink from. We passed the bottle back and forth between us for a while. I wasn't much of a drinker at that age so it went to my head quickly and I started to feel even more dirty and confident. I swigged from the bottle again then started to lick the rim of the neck to tease Mark. I took the bottle and started to deep throat it. Mark began playing with my nipples while he watched.

After a minute or so Mark took the bottle from my hand and said "Thats enough practice". I got on my hands and knee's on the rug in front of him, pushed his legs appart and began licking his tight swollen balls. Mark laid back and sighed. I flicked my tongue up and down his shaft stroking his balls at the same time. I then took his cock in my hand and put just the tip in my mouth and circled it with my tongue. Mark groaned as I took more and more of it into my mouth, his moans spurred me on and I alternated between taking him in all the way down to his balls to stopping and concentrating on the tip.
 
"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Mark shouted and pulled out of my mouth and gripped his shaft. Spurt after spurt of Mark's hot spunk hit me in the face, all over my nose and mouth. I licked my lips and had my first taste of come. Mark handed me his shirt for me to wipe my face clean.

"Jesus girl" said Mark. "Where did you learn to do that"!

"Saw it in a movie once" I giggled.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

I sat back on the sofa and Launa and I shared the rest of the bottle of champagne between us. "I think it's about time you showed Justine what a good hard fuck is like" Launa said to Mark.

"About time" I teased.

"Get on your hands and knees in front of the sofa" said Mark. I complied, letting the sofa take the weight of my upper body and presenting my rear to Mark. Launa hung one leg over the arm of the sofa and started playing with herself. Mark positioned himself behind me. He took his now hard again cock and started rubbing the tip from my clit to my now aching hole. This was it, I was finally going to get fucked, I grabbed hold of one of the cushions on the sofa.

My lips parted as Mark slowly began to inch his way into me, little by little, slowly but surley he went deeper and deeper until it started to hurt, "Ouch" I said as he pushed.

"Just stay relaxed" said Mark "It's normal for it to hurt at first".

"Oh, Oh" I cried as he managed to cram in the last inch of his cock but then the pain subsided and was replaced by pleasure. The sensation was just awesome, somewhere between an ache and that feeling as your about to sneeze. He started off slowly, pulling back until he almost came out but then sliding back in again right upto his balls. His pace quickened and his thrusts hardened. I could feel his balls slapping up against my sticky lips. He reached around with his hand, parted my lips with his index and ring finger then started tapping my clit with his middle finger. I started to rock my pelvis in time with his thrusts.
 
"You know the best position for a woman to come is on top" said Mark. I straightened up and Mark sat down on the sofa in front of me. I stood up and went to straddle him when he said "Face away from me, trust me its better for your G.spot".

I did as he said and lowered myself down onto his cock and started to bounce. Waves of pleasure echoed out from my G-spot. I could feel it it my stomach, my upper thights, everywhere! My surroundings just disappeared and all I could feel was the pleasure of it. I thrusted away with my large round tits bouncing away, Mark reached around and cupped his hands just under them so that they made slapping noises as they fell into his hands over and over. It was all I could do not to scream out and wake the baby upstairs (as well as the whole street)!

Wave after wave of pleasure built and built, I could hardly breathe as I felt it head towards climax. I screamed loudly as my whole body contorted in orgasm. Gush after gush of warm liquid splattered over Marks balls and thighs and that set Mark off too. I felt a strong throbbing inside me as Marks cock pumped spurts of come one after the other. I fell back against him exhausted as Mark's cock twitched and began to soften. We laid there for a while, my pussy dribbling his and my come and twitching with his cock responding and twitching too.

I could hardly move, my legs were trembling and my heart was pounding. "I think its time we took Justine to bed don't you?" Launa said to Mark.

"Me too" said Mark as he scooped me up into his arms and carried me upstairs to their room. He placed me down gently on the bed and climbed in beside me. Launa joined us and laid down on the other side of me. I slept the soundest sleep I think I had done since I was a baby.

....................

I woke the next morning to the feeling of Launa's gently stoking my cheek and Mark kissing the back of my shoulder. We didn't get long together that morning because Launa needed to get up with the baby but Mark and I got to share a shower together before I got thrown down onto the bed again for a good, hard old fashioned fuck.

I walked the short walk home that morning with my mind flashing up all the little details of the night before. All I could think about was when I could go around again.

I didn't have to wait long! My phone beeped with a text message from Launa that evening.....

"FANCY POPPING ROUND AGAIN TONIGHT, HAVE A JOB FOR YOU TO DO ;-)"

I rushed to my wardrobe, pulled out the sexiest little outfit I could find and practically ran all the way!

Things carried on like this for about a year before it had to end. Things got a lot dirtier as I experimented with my sexuality and pushed the boundaries of what I could do with my highly sexed body.

I'm sure you will all take a peek at some of the stories to come and find out just how far I was prepared to go in the pursuit of satisfaction and how my relationship with Mark and Launa took a twist.........

The next instalment coming soon xxx

Published 
Written by Justine69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments