Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With a Belgian on Vacation

"This Belgian girl will never forget the first time I fucked her"

11
4 Comments 4
9.5k Views 9.5k
751 words 751 words
This is a true story of what happened during my vacation: While on vacation I met a girl named Aerin, she was Belgian. We were both 17 at the time when I fucked her. For both of us it was our first time. She was a cutie. Her tits were firm and outlined by her bikini. Her ass was gorgeous, and the way she was dressed she was asking to get fucked.

We met for the first time by the pool. We talked for a while but then went our own ways.

We met up again that evening at the disco. She hugged me and kissed me. I wasn't expecting it; but hey, I'm on vacation so I might as well take advantage of the opportunity and have wild sex with a wild girl. We started making out and I grabbed her ass and squeezed it, she squeaked. I should probably mention that she was wearing a shirt and a skirt that were pretty much see through with no bra or panties underneath. I didn't mind. It meant less clothes to take off before I pound her ass and pussy. It started to get uncomfortable when people were looking at us making out in the middle of the dance floor so we decided to go to the beach.

The beach was completely dark with no tourists. As soon as we got there I pushed her against the nearest tree, got on my knees and shoved my tongue into her already wet pussy. I put my middle finger up her ass. She screamed in pain and joy. It was her first time getting her pussy eaten out so she squirted within a minute. Now she was ready for more.

She turned around and bent over exposing her tight ass hole. This would be a pleasure fucking such a beautiful girl with such an amazing ass. Without any warning I shoved my dick into her rear end. She screamed. I should probably mention that my dick is about 11", very thick and this was her first time. Probably very painful but she enjoyed every second of it. I kept thrusting into her ass faster and harder every time. She screamed louder and louder every time. She was in so much pain that tears filled her eyes but she didn't want me to stop.

ImperatrizaSADO
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ImperatrizaSADO

I finally came and filled her ass with cum.

Now it was time to destroy her pussy. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around me. She knew this would be even more painful. I kept her mouth busy with my lips and set her down on my dick. I started fucking her furiously. Not minding the blood dripping from her broken Hymen or the screaming. I fucked her for two minutes before she reached her orgasm. She came and I didn't stop. While still fucking her I set her down on the sand and pinned her hands down. Reaching her second orgasm she was out of control. Her body was shaking. She couldn't control herself. This was no reason for me to stop, I just kept fucking her faster and faster until I came fifteen minutes later. By then she has already been through about four or five orgasms with many more to come.

She stood up while I stayed on the ground. Cum was dripping out of her ass and pussy. She looked like a slut with cum all over her body. She sat down on my dick and started bouncing up and down with her back towards me. I smacked her ass several times. She was screaming like a real slut as she reached another orgasm.

We were both exhausted. We got up and got dressed. She realized her clothes were missing. She would have to explain that to her parents. We walked back to her room. She was still completely naked except for her high heels. She looked like a complete slut. I stopped at the door to her room kissed her goodbye and left. This was the best sex of my life.

The next day I had to go back home. Before I left the resort I found her to say goodbye. She was walking like she had a pole shoved up her ass. She said she was very sore and in a lot of pain but she enjoyed everything that happened the previous night. I wanted to fuck her again,unfortunatelythere was no time. I had to leave. I kissed her goodbye and left.

Published 
Written by max1995
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments