Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With a Swimmer

"Chloe finally gets to fuck the hottest senior on her swim team."

18
7 Comments 7
26.9k Views 26.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Josh was a senior on the swim team, and he was gorgeous. Chloe had just joined the team this year, and she was one year younger than Josh. Most of the time, Chloe spent the majority of practice studying his body. In between sets she would glance over at his beautiful face and imagine what it would be like to kiss him.

The first couple weeks of practice were difficult, but Chloe had always been an athlete and her body soon became used to the workouts. Her favorite days were Wednesdays because they took a break from the water and did some weight room. The reason Chloe always looked forward to the middle of the week wasn’t because she didn’t have to get her hair wet, it was because Josh always took his shirt off when he lifted weights. His body would be glistening with sweat and he would grunt and moan when he reached the end of the difficult sets. Chloe would watch him in the full length mirror as she lifted weights and yearn for him to notice her. She wanted him so bad.

One day after practice Chloe had to stay late to work on her dives. She was the last one to shower so she took her time. She washed her hair and body, and since no one else was in the locker room, she decided to take off her swimsuit. She hated having to shower in it when the other girls were around. While she was washing her body her mind flickered back to practice when Josh had gotten out to re-tie his drag suit. Chloe couldn’t help but stare at the front of his speedo, at the large bulge. She imagined how big he was and the thought had instantly made her wet. Chloe started getting wet again just thinking about it as she showered. She reached down to rub her clit and sighed. Her body needed his. Her pussy ached for his touch. She had never felt like this about anyone before.

After her shower she wrapped herself in a towel and walked out to the locker area. She realized she had left her shoes on the pool deck so she wrapped the towel around herself a bit tighter and walked out. She was surprised to see Josh sitting on the bench with only his swim suit on. Chloe walked over to the bench to grab her shoes. She was embarrassed to be in front of him in only her towel, but it also sent a tingly feeling down her spine.

“Sup Chloe.” Josh said without looking at her.

“H-hey Josh!” Chloe exclaimed, a little too excitedly. “What are you still doing out here?”

“I was gonna practice a couple more flip turns to get ready for the meet this Friday.” Josh explained, stretching his arms behind his head. He stood up and jumped in the pool. He splashed Chloe playfully and asked “would you mind watching a few? I need a point of view other than Coach’s.”

“S-sure Josh.” Chloe stammered, sitting down on the bench. She clutched her towel and breathed deeply as he swam a couple laps to warm up. She couldn’t believe this was happening. He swam towards her and quickly did a flip turn, stopping about halfway back across the pool to come up for air.

“How was that one?” Josh asked her. He hoped it was good, he thought Chloe was one of the prettiest girls on the swim team.

“It was perfect!” Chloe smiled, becoming more confident. She loosened the towel a little bit when she saw him checking her out.

“Well then I guess I won’t have to do any more,” He said, winking at her.

Chloe felt a rush of butterflies through her stomach and giggled softly, “yeah, guess not.”

He climbed out of the pool and walked over to her. “Thanks for watching me, Chloe.” He said softly. His piercing green eyes met her hazel eyes and she blushed and looked away. “Anyways, I’ll see you at practice tomorrow,” Josh smiled and walked to the guys locker room.

Chloe smiled to herself. She could tell he liked her too.

The next day at swim practice Chloe stayed late again to work on her dives. They still needed improvement and she wanted to please her coach so he wouldn’t rethink placing her first in the relay for the meet that Friday. After she finished, she quickly showered off and walked out. She was very surprised to see Josh, fully clothed, waiting for her on the bench. She looked around, making sure he wasn’t waiting for anyone else and then quickly walked over to him before he looked up.

“Hey Josh.”

“Hey Chloe. I was waiting for you. I wanted to thank you for helping me yesterday; Coach said my flip turns look much better today.” Josh said.

“Oh, don’t mention it, I didn’t think I had even helped that much.” Chloe blushed.

Josh smiled and said “well still, thanks for staying behind.” He got up and walked closer to her. Chloe could feel his breath on her cheek. She stared at him and tilted her head. He lifted her chin with his thumb and suddenly she became aware of how loud her heart was beating. She closed her eyes and felt Josh’s lips touch hers. Her mind exploded. She couldn’t believe the guy she had spent weeks fantasizing about was kissing her.

KamilaDelf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilaDelf

She kissed him back, passionately, and felt his tongue slide into her mouth, warm and soft. She finally broke away for air and smiled at him. He blushed and said “I’ve wanted to do that for a while now.”

“Really?” Chloe was in utter disbelief. Josh, the hottest senior on the swim team had wanted to kiss her? “M-me too.” She replied and then blushed.

Josh laughed and took her hand as they walked out to her car.

“Hey, there’s this party going on at one of my friend’s house’s tomorrow night, and a few swimmers are coming. Would you like to go with me?” Josh asked her.

“I would love too! I-I mean s-sure.” Chloe shivered. She was feeling sort of nervous, but in a good way.

“Good, than it’s a date.” Josh smiled and walked to his car. Chloe climbed into her car and replayed their kiss all the way home. She was still shaking and her stomach was still filled with butterflies. She couldn’t wait for tomorrow night.

Chloe had just finished putting her second coat of mascara on when Josh pulled up in his beat up black mustang. She quickly grabbed her bag and ran downstairs. She was already smiling when she got in the car.

“You look stunning,” Josh said, smiling back at her.

“Thanks, you don’t look too bad yourself.” Chloe teased. She smiled to herself when she thought of the matching black lace bra and panties she was wearing underneath her blue dress.

They got to the party and it was already packed. Chloe saw another senior girl swimmer laying on the countertop in the kitchen, a group of boys taking jello shots from her belly button. She was a little nervous because she had never had alcohol at a party before, but she decided she was just going to have fun and leave her worries behind. She said hi to a couple people she knew and then just clung to Josh’s arm as he made his way to the kitchen for drinks. He grabbed a beer and then went into the living room. Chloe took a sip of beer as her favorite song came on. A bunch of people were dancing so she grabbed Josh and led him to the middle of the room. He was an excellent dancer she soon learned. She was grinding on him and giggling at the look of utter bliss on his face. She could tell he was enjoying it. She moved closer and felt his bulge on her leg. She instantly got wet. She pushed herself closer to him, trying to get her pussy closer to his growing bulge. They danced a little while longer until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“Let’s go somewhere quiet.” She whispered naughtily into his ear.

She pulled his hand and led him upstairs. They ended up in what she assumed was the master bedroom. Chloe locked the door behind them and went to the bed. Josh grabbed her and immediately started frenching her and taking off her dress. Chloe wiggled out of it and began to undo his jeans. She flicked open the button and began kissing his rock hard abs as she unzipped his pants. She could feel herself grow wetter when she revealed his tight black boxers. She teased him, rubbing his bulge through the thin fabric. She finally took them off and gasped when she saw his beautiful cock. It had to be at least eight and a half inches long. She grabbed it and began to circle the head with her tongue. She took him into her mouth and sucked his cock, feeling him grow harder and harder. She flicked the tip of her tounge over the head of his penis, tasting the precum that had oozed out. She blew him a while longer until he came. She licked up every last bit and smiled.

Josh hungrily grabbed her and laid her on the bed, spreading her legs. He kissed her knee, down her thigh, teasing her. She was getting impatient and began to buck her hips. Josh finally began to eat her out, paying special attention to her stiff little clit. He circled around it with his tongue and she began to cum, moaning and grabbing the back of his head. He continued to please her as she came, making her orgasm more intense. She was moaning loudly.

“Ohhhh Joshhh baaaabyyy yessssssss.”Chloe sighed. “I want you inside me nowww.”

Josh kissed his way up her body, her stomach, her chest, her neck. He looked into her eyes and he inserted the tip of his cock into her tight little pussy. She arched her back as he entered, for he was very thick. Josh was surprised at the tightness of her pussy. He thrusted slowly at first, but became more urgent as Chloe began to moan louder and louder. Her fingernails were digging into his back as he fucked her harder than she had ever been fucked.

“Ohhh shit I’m gonna cuuum baaaby!” Josh groaned.

He pulled his cock out of her quivering pussy and Chloe took it into her mouth, caressing it with her tongue. He finally released his load into her mouth and she swallowed every bit of it.

She lay back down on the bed and Josh kissed her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

“You’re so hot Chloe.” Josh said.

“Mmm so are you babe” she breathed into his mouth.

To be continued…

Published 
Written by AmberLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments