Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Forgetful Friends

7
1 Comment 1
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Of course when you're a girl, most friends tend to have "hot brothers". Let's just say my friend Sadie did.

It was a cold night in October, and I was so excited because my friend Sadie and I were finally going to get to go to the concert we were waiting for. I was trying to pick out something kind of slutty, but something that was made for a more rocker type concert....Needless to say it wasn't very difficult. I ended up comming out of my closet with a black v neck top that showed just enough, and a shorter skirt. I knew it was chilly out, but I didn't care. I wanted to look good!

I grab some money and my keys and head out. Sadie lived about 30 minutes away, so I was planning on spending the night because I didn't want to drive back home in the dark. I had a pair of pajama shorts and a tanktop in my seat so that I could spend the night.

I always knew that Sadie had a gorgeous older brother named Matt. He was in college, and was really athletic, which made him even more attractive to me. When Sadie and I first met at the age of 7, we instantly became best friends...I practically lived at their house. I loved hanging out with Sadie, but hanging out with Matt was so great. I felt like I was on top of the world because I got to hang out with someone so much older than me, and I had always had a big crush on him.

I finally got to Sadie's house, but to my suprise, there was only one car there...And it wasn't Sadie's. I got out of my car and walked up to the door and knocked. I had to have waited there for 3 minutes before finally I heard someone come over to the door. It was Matt, and to my suprise he was wearing no shirt, and was just in his boxers, and had obviously just gotten out of the shower because his hair was wet, and so was his chest. Seeing him like this almost gave me a heart attack. I tried to control myself enough to say hi, but I couldn't really say anything. He looked at me trying not to laugh and said " Hey...Sadie's not here" I pretended to be suprised, and told him that we were supposed to go to a concert. He told me that she should be back soon because she was just going to hang out with her boyfriend Alex for an hour or two. He told me to come in and wait, but he might leave soon because he had plans.

I walked into the house trying my hardest to softly brush up against him. When I did this, he looked down at my clearly cold nipples and just stared there. I noticed out of the corner of my eye a slight buldge starting to appear in his blue boxer shorts. He was obviously aroused by my hard nipples, and I was aroused by his hard cock. I went over to the sofa, and sat in such a way that he might be able to see up my skirt a little bit, and he went for it. He looked at my black panities, practically drooling....I wanted to throw him off so I closed my legs a little. He looked away.

I told him that he could continue getting ready, and that I would just watch tv and wait for sadie. He agreed, and ran upstairs to finish getting ready. I was so horny at that point that I couldn't really sit still. I wanted him so badly, but I didn't think that his family would approve. I also wasn't sure if he really wanted me or not. I yelled up to him that I was going to make a snack, since I knew where everything was. He told me to make some popcorn for us to share.

I got out the pan, popcorn, butter, and salt. He was comming down the stairs, so I started shaking the pan. I shook the pan quite fast, but in a way that my skirt would flow back and forth and my ass and tits would shake. I looked over at him with a smile, and he smiled back, and once again I noticed the buldge in his pants. he knew that I saw it, but I just kept staring. He yelled to me "Youre gonna burn it!" I quickly took it off the burner and poured it into a bowl. He came up to me and grabbed the bowl and we sat on the sofa. He looked over at me and told me that Sadie said she wasn't going to come home tonight because it was too late. He had called her while he was upstairs. I pretended to look dissapointed, but then I thought that maybe this was my chance! We continued to share the popcorn, when I remembered that I still had to drive home. I jumped up quickly and told him that I had better get home before it was too dark. He jumped up too and said "No...I can't let you go home this late! You should just stay here...You can sleep in Sadie's room." I quickly agreed, and told him that I would need some pajamas to wear, so he got up and brought me to his room and gave me some boxers and a hoodie to wear. I told him that I would just change in his room.

MiaBellaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaBellaTS

He told me he had to go to the bathroom and would be right back.

I slowly began to change, when a knock came on his door. I said come in, knowing that I was only wearing a bra and panties. He walked in, and with my suprise he didn't seem stunned. He walked in and sat on the bed and said "Are you gonna change or what?" I looked at him and just said "nope I'm good like this" He jumped up and said "Good!"

All of a sudden, he grabbed me and threw me on the bed and started to kiss me passionately. His hands started at my shoulders, but slowly began to move down my body and back up again giving me shivers. I felt as though my body was on fire. He brought his hands around my back and unhooked my bra and exposed my perky, round breasts with nipples standing to a point. He then began to slowly kiss down my neck, then my chest and came to my nipples. He nibbled and kissed every inch of my breasts. Every nibble made me moan with pleasure. He then stood up and began to take his shirt off, then his pants, and then those blue boxers exposing his full 9 inches sticking straight out at me. I saw it and immediately wanted it. He began to reach down caressing every inch of my body, until he reached my panties. He reached down and pulled them slowly down my legs exposing my bald, virgin pussy. He looked at me and said "God! Your so beautiful" as he stared me up and down. "I don't want to do this unless you want me to...It's up to you. We can do whatever you feel comfortable with" I told im that I was his, and I would do whatever he wanted. This excited both of us.

First, he began kissing me down my body paying close attention to my nipples and down to my belly button, then down to my pussy. He started kssing the top which drove me wild, then he dove into me with his tongue. He flicked my clit with his tongue, then began to lick all the way up my slit. I had never felt anything like this before, but I loved it! He took one finger and slowly pushed it into my tight pussy, then two fingers. I knew I was going to cum, but tried to hold it in as long as possible. My hips began to ride his fingers as he kept flicking my clit with his thumb and occasionally his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore...I gave a loud moan and began to feel a wave of orgasm across my body as I came all over his fingers.

I was exhausted, but I knew he wanted more. I got up and told him that I wanted to try something. He knew what I wanted. He sat on the bed and leaned back  a little, and I grabbed his cock in my hand. I then licked all the way up from his balls to the tip. He moaned with pleasure, and asked me to keep going. I then took the tip into my mouth and started to suck. The more he moaned the farther I put it in my mouth. I kept sucking harder and harder. He pushed my head in until I was choking on his huge cock. I couldn't believe I was taking so much in! he kept moaning and jerking his hips and I knew he was close. He told me he was going to cum so I sucked harder and started to fondle his balls a little. That did it for him and he shot his load deep into my throat making me gag. I loved the taste of his cum, and he knew it.

I then got up on the bed and laid beside him. We were both kinda tired. I looked at him and I said " I really want you inside of me...I can take it" He was happy that I had said this, but he was kinda nervous. He laid me back, and told me that he would take it slow. I felt the tip of his cock at my my pussy, and I told him that I was ready. He slowly pushed the tip in. "this isnt so bad" I though. Then he pushed in another inch, and another. I gave out a scream, and he stopped! I told him to just keep going so he kept going in further and further...I was in so much pain and yet so much pleasure at one time I thought I would cry. He finally got his whole cock in me and waited a few seconds, then pulled out slowly. I told him that I wanted him! He plunged in to my pussy like a sword! I felt intense pain and pleasure, but I loved every minute of it. He continued to slowly started to pump into me. He started to go faster and faster. My hips began moving at the same pace whille he kept pumping harder and faster. I could barely catch my breath. I knew I was soon going to cum. He still kept going and told me that he was going to cum as well. He gave one final jerk which made my body spasm! His cum filled my pussy as we came together. We fell back on the bed both exteremely tired, and fell asleep.

The next morning he woke me up quickly and carried me into Sadie's bed so that no one would ever know of the fun we had.

Published 
Written by Ntygirl5522
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments