Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freedom

"Once she found freedom there was no looking back"

50
24 Comments 24
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Free at last, free to do what I want, go where I want, and be me. After the religious tyranny my family had imposed on me over the last five years, I needed to find myself again. I used to be easygoing and carefree before Dad brought home Samuel. Samuel was a Jehovah's Witness elder.   

 Mom and Dad had fallen under his spell and were curious about everything Samuel told them. Before I knew what was happening, my life changed. It felt like overnight; I went from a girl of thirteen learning the ins and outs of being a typical teenager to no longer being allowed to celebrate holidays and birthdays. Losing friends and being forced to only frequent Jehovah's Witnesses, I was no longer allowed to wear jeans and tees; I had to wear dresses and skirts to look like a proper young lady.  

 Kingdom Hall was unlike regular churches; the people believed everything the elders told them. If you doubted the elders, they shunned you. My bubbly personality and outgoing demeanor helped me cope. I went door to door to recruit others to join, and that helped keep me sane. However, I wanted to explore the world and escape all this religious stuff.  

 After five long years of this, I counted the days until my eighteenth birthday. I dreamt of the freedom I would have. I wanted to be free, go out, have fun, and explore life.   

 My birthday fell on a Sunday, so Mom and Dad would go to Samuel's house for Bible study. I'd be expected to canvas the area, knocking on doors and handing out The Watchtower. 

That afternoon, I finished my duties and ran to my room. I grabbed my backpack, which was already filled with clothes and toiletries. I looked in the mirror, pulled out the band holding my ponytail, and brushed through my long brown hair. I allowed the tresses to fall down my back with braids on either side.   

 I looked around my room and checked to see if there was anything else I wanted to bring. There weren't any mementos or tokens of love from my parents I wanted. I closed the door, pulled my backpack over my shoulder, and took my keys from my purse. I left the house and car keys on the counter and said goodbye to this life I hated.  

 I walked to the bus station with thoughts about where I wanted to go. I researched some places in both California and New York. Once I got to the station, I decided to grab whichever bus I could afford and was first. I couldn't get out of dodge fast enough.  

 After a day and a half on a bus, I stepped out into the bright morning California sun. I was excited and nervous. I found a few apartments that were way out of my price range online. I had saved some money but would be almost broke after paying one month's rent and the security deposit.  

 I walked down the road and looked for a coffee shop where I could think about my next move. I found a cute café on the corner about three blocks from the station. I walked in and fell in love with the place right away. It was like nothing I've ever seen back home. Behind the counter was a pretty woman who didn't look much older than me, with a name tag indicating she was named Luna.  

 I smiled at her as I sat at a little table. She brought me a cup of coffee and sat down across from me.  

"Hi, sweetie, I'm Luna, and welcome to San Francisco," she smiled at me as she spoke. Her personality was so exuberant that I relaxed in my seat. 

"Hey, I'm Angelina. Is it that obvious that I'm from out of town?" I asked.  

"Well, with that backpack and your fresh look, which radiates wonder and awe at the same time, it makes it kind of obvious," she answered.  

 "I'm fresh off the bus from way out yonder in Timbuctoo. You know, many cows, farms, and families that don't just practice religion but live it."  

"Are you running from something sweet, Angel?" 

"Yes and no. I'm ready to leave my past behind and do my own thing. I want to experience life and all the world has to offer. I've never been able to do anything, not even have a date where I could be alone with a boy or go to a school dance. I've lived a sheltered life but am ready to shed my cocoon and spread my wings." I hoped I kept the information private and lost a new friend before I even had one.  

 "Where are you staying tonight, sweet Angel?" Luna inquired.  

"I'm not sure just yet. I was hoping to find a room for rent," I smiled shyly. 

"Oh, Angel dear, that just won't do. You don't know who you will get in one of those places. You can come with me. I live with a few other people. We have an open-door policy for anyone that needs a place to crash," she said with a grin.  

 "But you don't know me. Why would you open your door for me?" I asked. 

 "Angel, we were all just like you. We came here to find a new life and some freedom. I was lucky as my Aunt Lily owns a hostel near here. She is one of the few hippies left around here. She is quite unconventional but is always ready to help. If you need a safe place, then please come with me. There are currently four girls and three guys staying in our room. However, one of the girls will be moving on soon. She wants to go to New York and dance on Broadway." 

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

 "Thank you, Luna. If it's no trouble, then I'd love to come. I'll find a job and pay my way as soon as I can." 

 I drove home with Luna later that afternoon and was surprised by the building we pulled up to. She told me it was called the Green Tortoise. She also explained that most of the guests were visiting for a short time. However, the people in the room I would share with her lived here. They all helped Aunt Lily clean the rooms, do the laundry, and help with the phone or desk.   

 Once inside, Luna took me up two flights of stairs to a dorm-style room with bunk beds and a single bed. She told me to take the single bed as no one was using it. I sat my backpack down and looked at the view of San Francisco out the picture window. I couldn't believe I was actually here. I sang happy birthday to myself as I unpacked my stuff, then decided to look around.  

 I found Luna in the kitchen with a couple of other people. She introduced me to everyone.  

"Angel, I'd like you to meet Aunt Lily, Mark, Dave, Randy, Michelle, and Violet. We all share the room upstairs with Rose and Kira, who are out right now. We have several guests checking in tomorrow for the week and a couple leaving. If you need help with anything, please ask any of us, and we will gladly help you." 

I smiled at everyone, "Thank you all for your generosity and openness. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't walked into that coffee shop and met Luna today." 

 I settled in over the next few days. I had a routine; each day, I helped Lily with breakfast for all the guests and cleaned the rooms as people checked out. Then, in the afternoons, I searched for a job.  

Finally, after two weeks, I found a job at a bar near the house. I worked the dinner and evening shifts so I could continue to help Lily in the morning.  

 The uniform was a short black skirt and white crop top that outlined my curves and showed off my ample breasts. I had never had guys look at me like they did when I served them.   

 One evening, the guys from the hostel all stopped by for drinks. After my shift, they walked me home. When we got back to the house, everyone was asleep. We went out to sit by the pool and relax for a while.   

I wanted to go swimming but told the guys I did not have a bathing suit. "No problem," said Mark, "Just go in wearing your bra and panties. That's like a bathing suit." So I pulled off my skirt and top and went into the pool in just my bra and panties. I was nervous as no one had ever seen me so unclothed, but I was excited to be around them.  

 All three guys stripped off their pants. Dave and Mark wore their boxers into the pool, but Randy wasn't wearing anything under his jeans. I stared at his manhood as it jutted out from his body. I'd never seen a naked man before, and the sight of his naked body and his erect penis made my pussy tingle as never before.  

 Randy saw me staring and asked. "Would you like to touch it? " 

Nervously, I nodded yes. Randy sat on the pool's edge, and I walked between his legs and reached out tentatively to touch him. He wrapped my hand around his hardness and showed me how to stroke it up and down. I felt myself begin to have sensations run through my body. I moved my hand up and down slowly. Randy leaned back on his hands and allowed me to feel him grow harder in my hand.  

 Mark and Dave came up beside me. Mark kissed me softly, allowing his tongue to caress my lips, urging them to open for him. I felt his tongue in my mouth, and it was so erotic I automatically began to thrust my tongue into his mouth. As I lost myself in the voluptuousness of his kiss, Dave unhooked my bra and cupped my large breasts. His fingers pinched and tugged on my nipples, and I moaned into Mark's mouth. My body was an overload of sensations I had not even imagined.  

The guys helped me out of the pool and over to a lounger. Randy brought his hard penis to my mouth, and I tasted cock for the first time. He tasted salty but not too bad. I licked one side of his mighty dick and pulled him into my mouth as I cupped his balls. I tried to suck him down my throat but started to gag. He pulled back and asked, " This your first time, love?"

"Yes. I'm a virgin."

"We didn't know. We thought a girl as pretty as you are must have lost her virginity long ago. Are you sure you want to do this? Since you arrived, we have been squabbling as to which of us would ask you out."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"You're gorgeous," Mark said. "So, which one of us do you choose?" 

"Do I have to choose? Hmm, let me think… How about the three of you together? That would be the perfect celebration of my newfound freedom," I said as I removed my panties and spread my legs to welcome them.

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments