Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking My Best Friend

"A story of a first time lesbian experience among best friends"

33
17 Comments 17
35.5k Views 35.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story

I excitedly put the rest of the white wine in the ice bucket on the table next to the cheese tray.  I am hosting a few girls for appetizers and wine, and as a mother of two, I rarely get to entertain or spend time with my friends like this.

“Okay honey, we are leaving,” Todd kisses me on the head as he grabs a water bottle and heads out the door.

“Where are…” I start.

“They’re in the car already. I promise I’ll try to not kill them in the six hours we’ll be gone,” he jokes.  Todd is a great father and husband, and is taking the kids to the park and then out for dinner so I can have the afternoon to myself.

“Oh honey, I know. And you don’t even know how grateful I am that you’re doing this.  Thank you again, I am so excited to have some girl time,” I say, kissing him on the lips.

“You’re welcome. If momma ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy,” he says, winking and shutting the door behind himself.  I hear the car start and go down the street.

I run back to the bedroom and change clothes out of my grubby house cleaning clothes into my “I have my shit together and have a life outside of the house” clothes.  No sooner do I come back out to the front room before I hear a couple of cars pull in the driveway.  I peek out the front window and see that several of them must have car pooled, which works great since we have a small driveway.

Over the next couple of hours, my friends and I eat snacks, sit outside, share gossip and stories about our husbands and kids, and drink a shit load of wine.  Good thing I had bought extra and stuck it in the extra fridge, because we are putting it away.  

5 o’clock comes, and several of the girls say they need to get home and make dinner for their families.  Thank god for my husband for taking care of that for me.

“Aww, I wish you didn’t have to leave so soon! Make your husband take care of dinner,” I suggest.  Several of them laugh, but still politely excuse themselves and head home.

My closest friend in the group, Anna, is the last one left.  “Let’s have another drink out back, you want to?” I ask.  This is a silly question, as Anna is always up for another drink.  We have always been so close, and I love having her to confide in.

“Hell yeah,” she says, smiling broadly, “Danny knows better than to expect me to come home and prepare dinner. When I’m out with the girls, he takes care of the house and kids.  That’s how he knows he’ll get laid later.”  

We both giggle.  We grab the last bottle of white wine and head to the back deck.

I hear my phone ding and check the notification, just to see that Todd has texted me a picture.  “Oh, look.  Todd and the kids are going to be late. What a shame!” The caption with the picture says, “I decided to take the kids to that new Lego movie… I figured you could use some extra time with your friends.  I love you, see you in a few hours.”  

“Damn straight,” Anna says.  “Now we have even more time alone.”

Something in her tone when she says that makes me think I don't know what she meant.  She looks at me a little extra longer than usual when she said it.  I had always found Anna quite attractive, but had never even considered her sexually.  We are both happily married with children, and I am sure I am just misreading her signals.

She moves her chair a little closer to mine and props her feet up on the end of my lawn chair.  “Ah, feels so good to relax, doesn’t it?” she asks.  I nod my reply, now unsure of where she is going with this.  Her hand is resting on my leg, not groping, but still a little more comfortable than we usually were.  I am sure it is just the wine making her a little extra loose… perhaps I should call Danny to come drive her home, I wonder.

Her hand starts to wander a little more, and I find myself enjoying her touch.  I feel myself begin to get wet thinking about her hand on my leg.  

Afraid of what may happen if I stay, I get up.  “Well, I should probably go clean up a little before Todd and the kids get home.”  I feel my cheeks redden as I straighten out my shorts and head into the house.

“I’ll be happy to help you,” she replies and gets up too as if nothing unusual had happened.  She follows me closely, her scent intoxicating.

I start gathering wine glasses, empty plates, and serving trays and loading the dishwasher.  Anna helps genuinely, but I cannot think straight.  I secretly hope she leaves in time for me to take care of myself before Todd gets home.  I may not be able to wait until Todd is ready to have sex later.  I need release soon.

My head is foggy with confusion.  I have never had these feelings for Anna before.  'Surely this is just the wine,' I think to myself.

Anna walks to the other room to gather a few remaining dishes from the den, and I watch her leave.  Her hips sway just slightly, and her skirt creeps up dangerously as she leans over to pick up a few wine glasses that had been set on the wood floor.   I can see she is wearing a garter belt underneath her tantalizingly short skirt.  I turn back to the sink quickly as she comes back with the dishes.  She sets them on the counter to my left, but I don’t feel her walk away.  She is still right there behind me, I can smell her.

“You were watching me, weren’t you?” she asks. “I could feel your eyes on my ass.”

“I did notice you, Anna, but I don’t think that this is appropriate.  I would be lying if I said I wasn’t attracted to you in some way, but I’m not a lesbian and I’m not a cheater,” I blurt out.  

I realize that she had not accused me of anything other than looking at her and I get beet red when I realize how much I had just admitted.

Anna giggles.  “Oh, honey, relax.  A little play between friends is normal.  First of all, it’s natural to be attracted to the same sex and that doesn’t make you a lesbian for being curious.  Second of all, I happen to know for a fact through Danny that Todd fantasizes about us being together anyway.  They’ve talked about it before.”

I can’t find words to say.  I’m confused and a little hurt that my husband would have these fantasies and not tell me.  I find myself unsure of whether this desire is real or it’s just a combination of the wine and my horniness. 

I watch Anna as she giggles, her curly hair bouncing as she makes light of what seems serious to me.  So, I start to laugh with her.  I guess it is silly, especially if it’s something our husbands are aware of.  I grab the bottle and my glass and make my way to the living room to sit.  Anna follows and sits directly next to me.  

I can feel her leg touch mine, although she is not aggressive with her advances.  Her hair and skin smell like summer, and when she turns to grab the bottle, I let my nose linger near her hair for an extra second.  I sip on my sauvignon blanc and let myself absorb what may be happening.  We continue to chat about life and husbands and our conversation turns toward our sex lives.  

“I love wearing lingerie.  And it’s really not even for my husband – although he doesn’tmind it – I just love how it feels and it gets me off,” Anna says, laughing.  “I’m even wearing some now, just because it makes me feel good.”

Intrigued, and encouraged by the wine, I blurt out, “Ooh, well then let me see it.  I do love a good fashion show.”  I can hardly believe that voice is mine.  I feel the familiar warmth of arousal as I watch Anna grin and eagerly stand up and start to unbutton her top. 

“No, wait,” she says, giggling still, her smile radiant. “You have to see the full effect at once.  Let me go to the restroom and change all at the same time.” 

She cutely prances off to the bathroom to strip her clothes off.  I take the opportunity to slide my fingers up my shorts.  I cannot believe my wetness as I slip my one finger past the elastic of my panties.  

“Oh shit,” I mumble.  My wetness completely soaks my panties, and my clit is at attention.  I separate my legs slightly as I begin to imagine what my sexy friend must be doing in the bathroom.  

“Ooh, started without me, have you?”

I jerk my hand out from my shorts, embarrassed and surprised that my best friend caught me with my hand up my wet tight shorts.  I whip my head toward Anna, who looks like a sex goddess.  I let out a sigh as I take it all in.  How was she wearing this under her clothes?!  She wears a full corset, black and white lace accentuating her perfect full breasts.  Her thong and heels are both black, with black pantyhose and a garter in between.

“Oh, fuck.  You look incredible,” I whisper.  I’m not even sure she can hear me.  I have never even seen a woman wearing lingerie, especially for me.  Anna looked like someone from a porno.

“Oh, don’t stop touching,” she says.  “I like watching you touch yourself.”  

I don’t hesitate.  I slide my shorts down and lay back on the pillow, while Anna stands authoritatively in the living room before me.  I slowly rub my two fingers on my clit through my panties, feeling an obvious wet spot that I’m sure she can see.

“Oh wow, Jessie,” Anna says as she begins massaging her breasts through the corset. “You are so wet.  Look at that spot on your panties.”  She stands in the middle of the room watching me, slowly circling her clit through her lacy panties.  

I cannot believe this is really happening.  I pull the side of my panties away just enough to fit one of my fingers in and test my wetness.  I shut my eyes and exhale as I feel how engorged my clit has become and how much wetness I have produced.  This is like something from a porno.  My fiery hot friend is standing here watching me masturbate in my living room.

She walks a few feet closer, now squarely between my legs.  If she were to take another step, we would be touching.  She continues to massage her own pussy, watching me intently as my fingers disappear underneath my panties.

“Oh, Jessie, I think I need to have you,” she says, her voice husky and erotic.

I lick my lips, not saying anything.  Instead, I lift my top over my head, exposing my simple but attractive bra and modest breasts.  My hard nipples protrude through the fabric, and Anna seems to have noticed.

She reaches one of her hands down, the other still circling her clit through her panties.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

 Her soft fingers dip in to the top of my bra, grazing my nipple. I inhale sharply.  Anna’s fingers feel so different from Todd’s.  Anna’s are thin, gentle, and soft.  They know exactly what I want.  I circle my wet slit with larger circles as Anna delicately pinches and fondles my breast.  

I want to touch her so badly, but despite my longing, I cannot bring myself to reach up.  I feel like a teenager, doing everything for the first time.

“Jess, please touch me.  We don’t have to go any further than you are comfortable, but know I want your touch so badly.”  Her eyes are glued to my hand, which is now firmly and deeply tucked into my panties.

I nervously reach up with my free hand and caress her leg.  I feel her athletic build, her smoothness, her muscle.  I caress up and down her thigh and reach further up to grab her ass.  The feel of her smooth skin and the lace of her thong make me want to cream myself right then.
“Oh god, Anna. Your skin feels amazing. I love the feeling of your fingers on my nipple.” I moan, shutting my eyes as I grip her ass a little more boldly.  

She moves her hand from the outside of her panties and dips her hand inside her wet thong.  Her obvious pleasure is such a turn on.  I can see the outline of her hand through the black lace as she expertly moves her fingers across her slit.  This just motivates my own sexual drive.  I lay back on the sofa, continuing to slowly rub myself through my panties.

Anna, now standing over me next to the sofa, slowly begins to unlace her corset.  I decide to enjoy her show and hold the waist of my panties in one hand as I use two fingers to play with my clit.  I try to keep my movement slow, as I don’t want to bring myself too close to the orgasm I so desperately want.

Her fingers slowly unlace her corset, freeing her breasts slowly.  When it has been sufficiently loosened, she lets it fall to the ground, stepping out of it one gorgeous smooth leg at a time.  I can immediately see that her nipples are hard with arousal, and Anna attends to herself by squeezing them in her fingers.  She lets her head fall back, her gorgeous curls falling at her shoulders, as she allows herself to enjoy the bliss of her own self pleasure.  

I keep my own juices flowing, enjoying watching Anna and freeing my breasts from my bra, tossing it to the floor.  We are both down to our panties now.  The warmth of the wine and the adrenaline of the adventure have eliminated any doubt or hesitation I had.  I want Anna to fuck me, and I want it now.

She kneels on the couch, parting my legs enough to make a spot for herself to perch above me.  When she lays her body against mine, I could not have prepared myself for the feeling of her skin against my nearly naked body.  I moan, but she smothers my sigh with a deep kiss.  Our tongues intertwine, the taste of wine and lust on our lips.  I feel her hands exploring my belly and breasts, squeezing and caressing everything she can reach.  I run my hands over her back and ass, pulling her groin up against mine and pressing myself into her.

“Oh fuck, Anna.  Your body feels so amazing.  I want you so badly,” I hear myself say.  I cannot believe how erotic and out of body this feels.  Being with a woman is not anything I had longed for before, but Anna’s soft skin and body are about to own me.

My legs spread around her; I grind my pussy up against her pelvis, trying to relieve my aching clit.  I reach between our bodies, feeling her soft breasts.  I feel our nipples touching between our bodies, hard and longing.  I feel her hand snake down between us and slip under my panties without warning.  The feeling of her fingers touching my slick clit nearly makes me cum immediately.

“Oh, Anna! Fuck.”  I am afraid I won’t be able to contain myself for long, but I cannot help myself.  I hump my pussy against her fingers, which have become expertly rigid against my clit.

Suddenly, she stops.  “Oh, you didn’t think I was going to let you cum that easy, did you?” she asks, laughing.  

My brain can’t comprehend what this cruel game is.  I was so close, and I feel my wet clit pulsing, longing for her touch again.  Anna quickly sheds her garter and panties.  Her cleanly shaved pussy is glistening with her juices.  She is apparently enjoying this encounter as much as I am.

She suddenly becomes demanding, pulling me down the sofa. “Move down, this is about to be all about my pleasure.  You’ll get yours, but not until I’m done.”

I am not used to being spoken to by anyone in this tone, but somehow it encourages my throbbing pussy.  I immediately comply, moving a few feet down the sofa.  Anna quickly moves from her position on top of me to a straddling position above my head.  

She braces herself on the arm of the sofa and without warning, sits her sopping wet pussy directly on my mouth.  I suddenly feel drenched in her: her delicious scent, the dripping wetness flowing down my tongue and into my throat.  I eagerly stick out my tongue and use my lips and nose to stimulate her already hard clitoris.  I have no time to learn what she wants, but she seems to be enjoying it.

“Oh, fuck Jess!” she yells, throwing her head back, “Oh, don’t stop.  Your tongue feels amazing on my fucking pussy.”

Her crude language and raw passion turns me on even more.  I grip my arms around her legs and pull her into my mouth harder.  I tongue fuck her, stopping only occasionally to flick her clit with my tongue.  I reach up, reaching her nipples and pinching them.  This seems to nearly send her over the edge: her hair wild, her eyes shut, her back arched, grinding on my face.

“Oh Jess, I’m gonna cum,” she pants, her breath quickening.

At this point, she has turned me on to the point that my own hips are moving in circles in rhythm with hers as she grinds against me, nearing her own orgasm.  I pinch her perky nipples, and with a few more thrusts of my tongue, I feel her leak her cum in my mouth.

“Ohhhhhh fuck! I’m cumming,” she squeals, allowing her weight to rest on my face, her body quivering as she rides out the waves of her orgasm. 

“Fuck, woman.  You are a damn pro at that,” she moans.  She climbs off of my face, kissing me deeply, despite her wetness still on my mouth.  

I am still a horny mess at this point, and Anna recognizes this immediately.  She growls deeply and removes my panties.  Just the friction of the fabric coming away from my clit feels like enough to put me over the edge.  I am on the brink, and she knows it.

“You have such a pretty pussy, Jessie.  Oh, and so wet.  What will we ever do about that?” she asks, coyly.  She spends some time rubbing my legs, then my arms and my breasts.  “We can’t have you cumming too soon.  It’s all about enjoying the build up, isn’t that right?”

I lay on the sofa, legs spread for her.  Her touch on my skin feels electrifying.  I shut my eyes and allow my legs to relax.  I am at her mercy, and I may as well enjoy it.  Oh fuck.  Anna suddenly licks one quick, small stroke of her tongue across my clit.  

“Oh god, that feels phenomenal,” I moan, bucking my hips just slightly.  I want more of her delicious tongue.

She hooks her arms under my knees, hiking my legs up so she has better access to my pussy.  I gladly allow her, opening myself up to her.  She teases me, flicking her tongue just a fraction of an inch from my clit, but not touching me.

“Anna, please.  Oh god, I want it so badly,” I beg.  

She obliges, but only lightly.  She draws small circles around my clit with her tongue, keeping my legs spread with her arms.  I try to raise my hips to her mouth, but her arms hold my legs in place.

“Oh my god, your tongue is amazing.  I want it inside me, please!”

She continues her gentle circles, ignoring my plea.  She moves my hips as she pleases, up and down to meet her tongue.  Feeling manipulated by her strong arms makes me feel deliciously helpless, and I submit to her.  Her tongue creeps down, drawing circles around my dripping entrance.  She slowly dips her tongue into my waiting pussy, in no apparent hurry.  My back arches as I feel an electric energy up my spine.  She has me right where she wants, on the edge of orgasm.  She knows she is in control of when I cum, and I know it will be explosive when she finally allows me to.

“Anna, oh fuck.  I want to cum so badly, but I know you won’t let me until you are ready for me to,” I moan, helplessly.

She growls again, still slowly dipping her tongue into me.  “You learn quickly, my dear.”

I open my eyes, looking down between my legs.  Her curly hair billows around her, her eyes staring right back at me.  Her tongue disappears slowly in and out of my pussy.  I want nothing more than to cum all over her pretty face.

She shuts her eyes, seeming to enjoy her role.  I shut my eyes again and lay my head back, moaning as I feel myself nearing orgasm.  I feel my body preparing, my heart racing and my fists clenched.  Then, she does something else.  I feel her pull her tongue of my pussy and she begins to circle my ass with it.  

I cry out, “Oh god, Anna! You’re really going to make me cum.  Oh please don’t stop!”

She removes one of her arms from around my legs, dipping two fingers into my hot cunt.  I feel it this time; she is going to allow me to cum.  Her tongue continues moving in faster circles against my ass, her fingers thrusting into my pussy.  I don’t know if I’ve ever been this close, and my whole body is screaming for me to cum.

She presses her whole tongue against my ass hole, putting wet, firm pressure on it.  Her fingers curve inside me against my g-spot.  I feel my body start to cum, and I open my eyes to watch her assault my ass and pussy.  As soon as I lean up to look at her, I see her eyes staring right back; her fingers in my pussy, tonguing my ass, and I explode.

Fuck.  Oh, Anna.  Oh, god, yes!  Oh I’m cumming!” I shout, feeling myself squirting my cream all over her face.  

She does not stop right away, continuing to lick and finger as I ride out my explosive orgasm.  As I come down, she slows her movement and stops.  I can hear my heartbeat in my ears, and my clit continues to throb.  That was most certainly one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

We lay together as we recover for a few minutes, and then we clean up after ourselves.  As we clean up the living room, we make small talk as usual, and I am reassured that our friendship will not change – at least for the worst.  I can always hope that this will happen again.

Published 
Written by SecretLush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments