Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Get ahead with the Intern

"Sometimes it gets too much and you need a helping tongue"

36
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story, as in I woke up, made a profile, wrote this and now I am posting it. It is from a womans perspective, written by a woman. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Honestly, I am posting this for feedback. I love writing."

"Look up"

The murmurs and movement surrounding me could not be seen from the corner of my squinting eye. My neck hurt. It had been hurting for over five minutes now. But, besides that, my body did too. I had noticed a persistent feeling, starting from between my thighs, snaking to my belly, gently stopping by my breasts but never touching them, only for the feeling to drop and end up deep inside me. I was a twenty-four-year-old woman. There wasn't enough time to question what this feeling was and furthermore my mind and actually, my body alone, couldn't understand why this feeling hadn't been quenched many years before.

I could only trace it back to Gray's party when I was eighteen and I walked into a bedroom in the house to find Relia having sex. I stood in the doorway in awe. It was nothing like the movies had shown. His hands were wrapped around her waist like she was a life jacket and what they were doing was an oncoming wave ready to pull him beneath. And the noises that came from her mouth? I had heard her speak many times before, heard her scream, but this was primal. Her groans and moans made my legs weak. I had stood in that doorway for almost two minutes but it felt like eternity. She was on top of him, and he was sat up just enough so he could see her face. Her nails were pressed into his back, with her other hand wrapped around his neck. It seemed scientifically impossible that two people could be connected in that way. I could feel that what they had done wasn't enough, they wanted each other in a way that not even a 2 am fuck could extinguish. Then he did something I was not expecting; As they uncurled from each other, seeming breathless, she let herself fall back, her legs slightly apart. He slowly got down to his knees and placed his head between her thighs. I tried to focus, to squint the darkness in the room away and invite the light from the small lamp to illuminate the act. I thought they were looking at me, so I moved from the crack of the doorway, just before I heard the whisper of Relia into the quiet dark room.

"Your tongue feels so good"

I was back, back in the room, back in my room, the room where I am at work, twenty-four, horny, back sitting on a chair with my neck hurting, back being ordered to look up and have pictures taken of me. The feeling between my legs hadn't gone, it had gotten stronger. I clamped my legs together. Everyone around me became like me, hungry, distracted, turned on. The desk where materials were being critically discussed was no longer that. There I was bent over, my knickers shifted to the side and made to feel good. JC, my colleague, was no longer that. Instead, our lips combined our tongues, dancing, with my fingers in her knickers rubbing her clit, her asking me how good it felt to have someone inside me.

"Were done, guys. We have the shots, great work everyone"

I stood, rolling my neck whilst people packed up swiftly, one by one leaving the room. A minute later, it was like they were never there. My job was done. I had modelled this elusive necklace they had wanted and all I wanted to do was to go home and imagine, imagine hands around my waist, fingers pressed into my skin, tongues pushing into parts of me I wasn't aware could feel.

"Where do I put this"

I looked straight ahead, properly. It was an intern, who, like an intern eager to please, had stayed behind to ensure all equipment was away. I looked at the item he had in his hand, dangling violently closely next to his crotch. I tilted my head and looked again, my eyes scanning his lower half. His fitted trousers hid nothing. If he wasn't turned on, he was causing problems for the women in his life. His eyes were eating me, and had this been something that was physically possible, I knew only my clothes would be on the floor at this moment. He looked at me in a way I had never been looked at before, like he knew that the feeling between my thighs had been ravenous—how no device had quenched that thirst, no erotic book, no naughty video, nothing.

JenniferHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferHill

I wasn't sure how his tongue had ended up in my mouth, but I could smell and taste him. He was pressed against me and there was no doubt he was hard. Occasionally, he would remove his hand from the back of my neck to grab at his crotch aggressively. It turned me on to know how desperate he was, too. The moans that would escape from his mouth weren't normal, they were from deep inside him. He didn't have to open his mouth to tell me how much he wanted me, I could feel it. I felt like an oxygen mask for someone taking their last breath. I wasn't aware lust could be so combustible.

"Let me please you, I just want to please you"

His eyes were soft, desperate. I didn't know what he meant, but I had gone past the point of all sense, the feeling between my legs had reached my throat. Interns are always eager to please, so it was no surprise when he sat me down, moments after he sank to his knees, not taking his eyes off me once.

"You're so sweet," his voice muffled, almost crying.

I wasn't sure what was wrong, but how his tongue was exploring my clit was astonishing. Aside from his eyes rolling back in his head, he kept them on me. His hands were pressed into my thighs, I had to keep my legs apart, and ordinally this would have hurt, the ache and his nails, but what he was doing to me was unbelievable. He sucked, licked, and groaned into me until a sensitivity approached that I had never encountered. I was close to something but I wasn't sure. I looked at him, in his longing eyes for answers. Maybe he knew what was going to happen, maybe he could help. He nodded his head, as if he knew, his mouth still clamped on me, his tongue circling my clit. He momentarily took his mouth off me

"Let me taste all of you, don't hold back"

I didn't know what he meant as my legs couldn't open wider, but his tongue traced downwards, his warm tongue slipping into me. I moaned, squeezing, trying to grip onto his tongue before it snaked out of me. I don't think he was aware of what his mouth was doing to me. I had all the power, me sitting, him kneeling but at that moment, I wanted him to take me, in any way. I wanted him to open my mouth with his fingers, I wanted him to not only see but feel some part of me.

"Cum for me, Miss"

We didn't even know each other's first name, but I shuddered, my legs shaking, his hands pressed so firmly into my thighs, his nails were no longer visible; he kept the same pace with his tongue, circles. We were both groaning, mine being the loudest, with his muffled by my wetness. His hands reached upwards to grab my breast through my top. I was shocked he hadn't done this already but there had been so much pleasure between us, there was no time, he was eating me like life depended on it, like all the questions led back to his action of an answer. My nipple was teased between his fingers, almost angrily, maybe this was how he needed to get the burning feeling from between his legs to go. I came, his hands still clamped onto my thighs. His eyes had once again rolled into the back of his head but were returning. He was breathing heavily like he had run a marathon. I looked down. He had cum himself. I could see cum trying to escape from his clasped hand. I don't remember seeing him touch himself but I didn't care, I was throbbing, my whole body, but more so deep inside me. I could feel my walls shaking.

I thought back to that party at eighteen, how the guy with Relia dropped to his knees like she was an altar he had serviced for years.

I finally got it.

Published 
Written by cantbscene
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments