Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grey Made Everything Bright

"After years of waiting, Brook gets to be with her Master - her Lover"

7
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.5k words 5.5k words
My body tingled at the thought of him. The thought of him caressing my body, kissing me gently, and holding me against him. Imagining him kissing my breasts, biting them lightly. I continuously thought about him taking, what was his.

I couldn’t stop thinking about later; I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it all day. He filled my thoughts, completely covered them. Distracting myself was close to impossible.

I had managed to get ready though; that was tough enough in itself. When I stripped of my pajamas earlier this morning, it took a lot not to reach down and stroke my clit.

When I got into the shower, and started washing my body, it was even harder not to touch those special places. I so badly wanted to slide my fingers deep inside, to stroke that special spot, and give myself earth shattering orgasms.

After fighting all of my urges, I finished up, and got out. After drying off, I grabbed my lotion and began to rub it all over my body. I paid special attention to my breasts, and my thighs, rubbing close to my cunt, creating strong tingles throughout my body.

My body was dying to be touched. Not by me, if necessary my fingers would do, but my body really needed to be touched by him.

I dug through my drawers and found exactly what I was looking for. I slid into my strapless A-line cut dress. The bodice was a black, and the skirt a pastel blue. It was one of the dresses that had the zipper in the front. I put on a pair of black sandal wedges and straightened my hair.

I did my makeup naturally, just a little to cover the bags underneath my eyes, caused by my lack of sleep because I was so excited. I put a light amount on my eyes, just to brighten my face, with a pink shade on my lips.

I’ll let you know a bit about everything, so you’re not completely out of the loop.

His name was Grey, and we met online. We enjoyed talking to each other right away, and did all of the time. I was sixteen years old, and he much older. I fell in love with him, rather quickly. He’s the first and only man I’ve ever truly ever been in love with.

He was dominant, and I was submissive, but not to the extent of some relationships. I was his, but he was mine. He didn’t just control me sexually; it wasn’t like that. He had been teaching me, while loving me, and also guiding me into what it meant to be a submissive whore.

I was a virgin, never really doing anything beyond kissing a few boys, and rubbing them through their pants. He brought out the other side of me, the side that made my insides terribly excited. I always planned on waiting to have sex with someone that I really loved. I quickly knew that it was him that I was waiting for.

He was my Master, but also my lover, and I couldn’t wait to make love with him. To be fucked by him. Owned and claimed, yet caressed and gently touched by him.

Finally the clock reached 5:30. Finally.

My phone buzzed at 5:33, and I saw a text message from him.

“Baby girl, I’ll be there in a few.”

I quickly typed back an “okay,” with a smilie face. I went down a mental checklist quickly, just to make sure I had everything that I needed. And when I was done, he was pulling into my driveway. I decided to wait until he came to my door, instead of going out.

If I went out, I would run to him, and would have no patience about waiting for him, and possibly knock him down.

At least by him coming to my door, there was no room for me to run.

He knocked on my door, and I waited twelve seconds before opening it. When I saw him behind the door, my body felt as if it would burst. I smiled the biggest smile I had ever before, and did a little hop as if I was a twelve year old with her first boyfriend.

I didn’t run over to him, I just stood there. Practically frozen. I was mesmerized; he was really there in front of me!

“Brook, baby, you look beautiful.”

“Greyson! My God, you’re actually in front of me. Grey!” I squealed his name in delight.

Grey was my everything. He had been for a while, and finally I was getting him. He loved hundreds of miles away from me, and we had been long distance our entire relationship, but finally today, I was really getting him.

I was nineteen and he was thirty-seven. I’d always enjoyed looking at older men, but I’d never fallen for one. That was until he came into my life. He captivated me- I fell for him in an instance.

It was now that we went to hug one another. I pressed myself into his body. Taking in his scent, his touch, and his feeling. After a few moments, I looked up and stared at the man in front of me. To me he was perfect, in every way.

“Hey love,” he said to me with a smile. His voice and words made me melt. Practically fall apart inside. His southern accent drove me wild.

“Hello,” I squeaked out, through my excitement. I reached up on the tips of my toes and pressed my lips against his. I had wanted to kiss him for such a long time and finally I was able to. Everything I had ever imagined for our kiss was true and real. It was deep and intense, yet sweet and fully of love.

Our tongues intertwined with one another, sliding together, feeling each other. His taste was wonderful, amazing, perfect and lovely. To top it off, I could do this as long as I’d like to for the rest of the weekend.

He pulled away after a while. My head had begun to spin, and to be honest I was clueless on how long we’d been kissing.

“Brooklyn, you’re amazing.”

“Greyson. Grey, I love you. I love you with all of my heart.” I announced aloud. Loudly too, louder then I wanted too.

“Baby girl, I love you too. So much, I love you.”

“You’re really here?” I asked, still amazed.

“Yes, my love. Kiss me again.” He said, before leaning in and cupping my face in his hands. We shared another deep, loving kiss; a kiss that left me breathless.

“Want a quick tour?” I asked, regaining my full awareness.

“Of course.” He answered with a smile.

So, I showed him around my home, our home. It was simple; I was renting a house while I was in school. Couldn’t afford anything more, but what I had was mine.

The tour ended back in the living room.

“Can’t wait to get back here tonight, and mess up that cute little bed of yours.” He said seductively, as I grabbed my purse. A small giggle arose from my throat, and butterflies began to fly in my belly.

“Now, let’s get going.” He said to me.

“Okay.” I replied, with a smile and a small skip in my step.

We went out to the rental car, and I slipped into the passenger seat. He got in his side, and looked at me, before turning the car on.

“I am so happy, that I finally get to spend an evening with you.” And with that he turned the car on and pulled out of my tiny driveway. He messed with the radio as he drove.

“Any good stations?”

“Try 95.5.” I said.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Where are we going?” I asked him. The GPS on the dash gave him directions. Without them this man would be lost.

“Surprise.”

“I like surprises.”

“I know.” He replied. We didn’t really talk, except for the song or two we decided to belt out.

After following directions for twenty minutes or so, we ended up at a quaint little restaurant, that I, myself, had never been to. I lived here, and I’d never heard of it.

“How’d you find this?”

“Asked the car rental guy, about romantic little restaurants. This was his number one choice.”

“Aw, it’s cute.”

“It is.” After I unbuckled my seatbelt, I leaned over, and kissed him hard on the lips. We got out of the car, and his hand grasped mine as we walked into the place.

Once we were seated, and ordered our food, we began to have a conversation.

“How was the flight?”

“Good. Long, but good. Knew I was landing, to something special and amazing.”

“Stop being perfect!” I said, with a laugh.

“Really?”

“No. Be you. I love you.”

“I love you to, beautiful.” We shared a smile that melted my insides. That melted all of me, until it was just my heart. The heart that beat, for him.

“Fuck. I can’t believe you’re really in front of me.”

“I know, sweetheart. It’s crazy- but really very wonderful.”

Our food was brought to us, and we ate. Talking about anything and everything. From music, to us, to what we were going to do for the next few days. It took us over an hour and a half to eat, because we couldn’t stop talking to one another.

When we had finally finished, deciding against dessert, he took his hand in mine, and looked me in my eyes. “Brook, I want to take you to world’s unexplored, places and new heights you’ve never been.”

I simply nodded. I couldn’t muster anything else. I was still trying to absorb everything that was happening.

“Do you want to go out, I had another idea for us, but I really want to do other things with you right now.”

“No. I just want you.” I said, surprising myself with my own amount of forwardness.

“Good,” he answered. I sat excitedly, while we waited for the waiter to bring back his debit card. He refused to let me pay, I wanted to help, but he said he’d be upset, if I asked to anymore.

We went to the car, in almost a skip, until I decided to run. Yes, like a young girl, I ran in a parking lot, and the best thing of it all, is that he chased after me. The parking lot was large, and it gave me some distance until the car.

He caught up to me, just before we got to the car, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I broke out into laughter, and giggles. I pressed the back of me against him, and his face reached over to look at me. He leaned in and kissed my neck and my cheek.

“Got ya.” He said, when he released me.

“I’ll get ya, later.” I said, giving him a sort of flirty look that probably looked better in my head, than in actuality.

“We’ll see.”

“I better get you later.” I replied back to him, as I shut the car door.

“Yes, baby.” He said, as he turned on the car. Our song was playing on the radio, and I instinctively reached for the radio and raised the volume seven or eight decibels.

“Sing with me!” I shouted over the blaring radio. So we sang that song, and the next. When he lowered it after three songs, he took my hand that was lying on the arm rest.

I moved my hand from his though, and moved it closer to him. I brought it to his knee, resting it there, before slowly creeping up his thigh until I was almost at his hip. My hand slid over, and over the crotch of his pants.

I ran over him again and then three times. I could feel him start to harden underneath my palm. It made my insides tingle in delight. I put my hand on his cock against his pants, and wrapped my fingers around the outline.

I wanted in his pants so badly, right now. I squeezed him lightly, and then a bit harder, getting a small moan to arise from his throat. One of my favorite sounds.

I stroked him as best I could through his pants, and got him nice and hard. Finally we pulled into my driveway, and I couldn’t get out of the car fast enough.

I unlocked the door, before he had even shut his car door.

My cunt was soaked, and I needed him now. I needed him to take what was his. My body had been his for a while now, and tonight he was taking it. Claiming me, taking what I was so excited to give him.

He made it through the door, as I was putting my purse on the counter and throwing my phone on the charger. He closed the door behind him, and put his phone and wallet on the counter as well, before coming up to me. I was just watching him, and was surprised when his body came up against mine.

With some force, he took me into his grasp, my back hitting a wall. My hair slid into his fingers, when he put his hand against my upper neck, and began to kiss me. His knee slid in between my legs, pressing me against the wall roughly.

He kissed me deep and intense. Opening my mouth with his, and slipping his tongue against mine. He tasted delectable, and I wanted more of him, so I kissed back with as much roughness, and strength.

My arms were against the wall, but moved to be on his hips. So badly, I wanted to unbutton him and take out, what was mine.

“I want you so badly, Brook, I have wanted to make love with you for so long.” He mumbled, through our kiss.

“Grey, my body is dying to be touched by you.” I mumbled back. “Want to move to our room?”

“Please.” He spit out, before leaving out kiss and grabbing my hand, taking me to the bedroom.

We stood near the footboard, and Grey began kissing my chest and neck, before pulling the zipper down my chest. His hands, with the dress in his grip, slid down my body, until I felt the dress flow to my feet. I felt his fingertips wrap around my behind, and squeeze roughly.

He continued to kiss me, as his hands roamed my body, running over the front of my bra, and my stomach. He pulled away from the kiss, and looked at my body. I began feeling tremendously vulnerable, but when I saw him smile, all those feelings went away.

“You’re so gorgeous.”

“Thank you.” I said, as I began to reach for the hem of his shirt, and I began pulling it up. Once it was over his head, and in my hand, I threw it.

Where it landed? No idea.

All I knew, is it was no longer covering his chest. I ran my fingers up his chest, resting them on his shoulders. He was average build, but looked hot to me. Completely and totally fuckable.

I wanted to drop to my knees, to take him in my mouth, but I waited. Waited for him to take full control, and guide me. He knew what he was doing, he’d fucked many times.

He’d fucked many times over the years, but the last few years, he’s waited for me as I’ve waited for him. This was something we both needed.

“What do you want, right now?”

I looked at him, unsure of how to respond. My head told me so many different things to say, and I responded with the first thing, I could manage out.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

“Cock.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Yes, I need your cock. Please.” I begged him, my eyes filled with desperation, and a need that only he could fill.

“You ready to be filled?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good girl, let’s go to bed.”

“Yay!” I said excitedly. He took my hand and led me to my side of the bed.

“Turn around, baby.” He said, and I did as told. He unclipped my bra, and it fell to the floor. His arms slid underneath mine, and I felt his hands wrap around my breasts and squeeze them gently.

His thumb and index finger rolled over my nipple, getting a small squeal to arise from my throat. He pinched both nipples roughly, and a tingle ran through my body.

“How’s that feel?”

“Amazing.” I mumbled out. He continued to do it, my body becoming increasingly sensitive to the feeling.

“Good. Lie down.” He said, and all the wonderful feelings stopped, but I knew they would soon return, in a more powerful way.

I did as I was told, and felt the softness of my bed underneath me. I watched, as he stripped of the rest of his clothing.

“Wait.” I spit out, just as he was reaching for his boxers.

“Yes, baby?”

“I want to take those off.” I said; my tone almost shy. The idea of watching a hard cock pop out from its restraints, turned me on immensely. When I watched porn, it was one of my favorite parts.

“You do?”

“Yes. Come to bed, please. I need you.”

“Okay, yes.” He said, as he discarded of his socks and moved closer to the bed. He got on and moved above me. His hands were in line with my shoulders, and his hips just above mine.

Grey’s mouth moved towards mine, giving me a kiss. Gentle and plain at first, but it then moved to sexy and deep. My hands went up to his face and I took control of the kiss. I opened his mouth with mine, and I tasted every part of his mouth that I could.

I wanted him to roll, so that I was on him, and straddling him, but I took it slow. I waited for him to guide me into what to do.

“It’s going to hurt a bit, just relax, though. The pain will turn into sweet pleasure.” He said to me, before starting to kiss my breasts. I moaned a bit, and his kisses went further down my body. He kissed my belly, and above my panties.

“Baby, you’re so wet. Do you want this?”

“Yes!” I squealed. I lifted my ass a few inches, as he pulled my panties down. I kicked them off onto the floor, and was once again fully able to focus on Grey. “I want to taste your cock, before we do anything else.”

“Sure, love.” He came up on the side of me, and grabbed my chin, lifted it and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

“You’re an amazing kisser. I literally could just lie here and taste you.”

“That could be arranged… After we have our fun.”

“Okay,” I said with a large smile smeared across my face. I got up, onto my knees and pushed him onto his back. I climbed on top of him, my hips above his. I wished his cock was standing up hard, so I could lower myself onto him; feel him stretch me wide open. Feel him take me deep, hit every wonderful spot possible. For now, I would just enjoy the pleasure of having him in my mouth.

I kissed his lips, just a bit more. My fingers slid down his chest, towards that happy place. I smiled and stroked him hard, through his boxers. I took my kiss south and was soon ready to take him in my mouth. He was hard. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand.

Grey had an amazing cock. He was nine inches long, and just over two inches thick. Perfect, and I could not wait to feel him, deep within me.

I slid down his boxers, watching in aw, at the site of his cock, pop free. My hand replaced the fabric with skin. I began stroking him, slow and steady at first, but then increasing my pace, until I saw precum emerge from the head.

My tongue left my mouth and swirled around the head of him, taking his taste in.

He tasted wonderful. I opened my mouth and took his head in. My tongue stayed swirling around it, and I went for another inch every handful of seconds. I stroked him as I did this.

“Fuck, you feel amazing.” He mumbled into air. I was a bit busy, so I didn’t respond.

I was ready to take him deep into my throat. I took him far enough into my mouth, that a gag began to arise, and I backed off enough, until I felt comfortable once more. This time, I took him in deeper, and felt him hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, and I felt my eyes get a bit watery.

Once again, I backed off. This next time, I was going to take him all the way. I took him out of my mouth, and looked up at him for a second.

“Baby, you’re doing amazing. And you look so fucking sexy, with my cock in your mouth.”

“Thank you,” I said smiling, before I refocused my attention on his cock. My mouth slid over his cock, and with only a bit of effort, and trying to ignore the want to gag, I felt the base of him on my lips, and his head in my throat.

I gagged, and pulled off of him. Saliva connected me to his cock, and a few tears began streaming down my cheeks. Good thing, I put water proof makeup on. With my tongue, I cut the string of saliva and looked up at him.

“Good job, baby girl. Great fucking job. How’d you like it?” He asked me, his voice sounded excited. I’d deep throated a cock, my training cock we called it. He was my fun, and practice for the past while. He was a good friend of mine, and new nothing about my personal life, just that I loved the taste of cock and cum.

“That was wonderful,” I answered with a slight giggle. My friend’s cock was not nearly his size, so this seemed like a completely brand new experience.

“Want me to cum now or later?”

“What would you prefer?”

“It doesn’t matter to me, either way; you’re going to cum tonight, with my cock in you. It’s either in a little bit, or in a later bit.” He said smiling.

I looked back at his hard cock standing tall. My hand took hold of him, and pushed his cock towards his stomach. My mouth went over to his balls, and I took them in my mouth. I then, used my tongue and licked up the length of him, before once again taking him in my mouth.

With much less hesitance, I took him to my throat, and was able to keep it there, a few seconds longer. I stroked and played with his cock for a while, until he called my name. I looked up with innocence in my eyes.

“Baby girl, I’m going to cum.”

“Perfect,” I put my mouth around his cock and took him all the way down, and felt the hot cum shoot into my mouth. I felt four or five ropes of cum, shoot down and start their way into my belly. Some was on my tongue, and I had the joy of tasting his delicious cum.

When he came completely, I took my mouth off his cock, and moved from my knees, to sitting on my ass, with my left leg under my right thigh, that was stretched across the bed.

“How’d I do?” I asked, tilting my head to the right a bit, giving him a look of pure innocence.

“Excellent. You surpassed my expectations.”

“Good,” I answered, full of giggles.

“Lie down.” He said to me with a stern voice, my giggles replaced by an obedient nod.

I moved to the other side of the bed, and lied on my back. My body tingled, and was in need to be touched. My cunt was soaked, my clit throbbing. It was my turn for pleasure.

He came up over me. He was on all fours, hovering above me. His mouth was just above my nose, and he leaned down and kissed it. “I’m going to make you cum. Over and over. We will fuck in a bit, but for now you’re going to experience what it’s like to cum from another person’s touch.”

I’d never had the lower half of me touched, only my breasts sucked on. This was a new experience for me.

He moved off of me, and I tried to relax my body. It was excited and anxious. His fingers touched by cunt, and his fingers slid in, and right over my clit they went. “You’re so wet.” He said.

Three fingers pushed into me. He slid into me, and I felt the pads of his fingers run over my special spot deep inside. I moaned rather loudly. He began rubbing that spot quickly, and his thumb went over my clit. I needed my clit to help me cum with my g-spot. I was not usually able to cum with just that spot. With my clit though, I could cum like crazy.

When I my special spot deep inside was rubbed with my clit, I could cum so quickly. And every time I came, I did hard.

He stimulated both, and within forty-five seconds, I was asking to cum. His fingers felt amazing, it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He rubbed my insides with a lot of pressure, and my clit in small circular motions.

When I was given permission, I did almost immediately. A mumble of words rolled off my tongue. My body shook in pleasure as the orgasm ran through me.

My body was lit, and fully energized. Grey kept rubbing, and I quickly came again. My body trembled and quivered in delight. The feelings left me moaning and giving off a bit of a scream.

He slowed his fingers, and my body came down from its high. I was still shaking a bit, after a minute or two. This was by far the most intense orgasm, I’d ever had.

He came up over me again, and took my left breast in between his lips, and he gently bit my nipple, sending more electric strikes through me. He kissed me all over, and soon I was fully relaxed.

“Grey, Master, that was lovely. Thank you.” I said, in between the kisses against my lips.

“Thank you, baby. I want to be in you, right now.”

“I want that too.” I mumbled, against him.

“Are you ready for it?” He asked, moving from kiss.

“Yes.” I said, confidently.

“Yes what?”

“Yes, Master, I am more than ready, I promise.”

“Good girl.” He said, his expression very happy.

“I want to ride you.” I said, not necessarily meaning too, I just slipped. I wanted him to guide me, but I also wanted that.

“You will, but not right now.” He answered, coming back to my lips. Kissing them gently and then over to my cheeks. “Right now, we’re going to keep it simple.”

“Okay,” I answered gleefully. I didn’t mind waiting. Honestly, I didn’t.

I looked and saw that his cock was fully hard again. He moved down the bed, and looked at my cunt, when I spread my legs open for him.

“Your cunt is glistening.” He said, before kissing them. His body aligned with mine, and I soon felt the tip of him against my lips. He pushed in a bit, and I felt him against my entrance. I took a breath, and he thrust the head of his cock in me.

The breath that I took, quickly escaped, and so did a few pained moans. The toy I had, and my fingers were nothing compared to the size of this man. “Sweetie, you alright?”

“Mhmm,” I answered. He thrust in more, and continued this for a bit, until half of his length was in me. By now, I was definitely feeling the pain, but still very much enjoying it. This is what, I’d wanted for a long time.

“You’re so fucking tight.”

“Baby, just fucking stretch me open, don’t go so slow, just take all of my cunt. Now, please.” I begged. I wanted the pain to be gone, and only pleasure to be felt.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” I begged. And with that, he moved out of my cunt, until just the head of his was in me, and thrust completely into me. With this, I screamed. My body let out a cry, and a few formed at the corners of my eyes.

“Holy shit,” he mumbled, before looking at me. My teeth were biting my lower lip, and I was trying my best not to show the pain. “Fuck, baby, I know it hurts. It’ll go away, I promise.”

I nodded, and tried to relax for a couple, until he began to slowly move in me. The feeling of him soon changed. The pain, started to feel good, and every time he thrust in, I let out a moan.

His pace increased, and so did the feelings. When he reached down to stroke my clit, my body immediately jumped. He rubbed hard, and I tightened my muscles around him.

My throat was letting out high pitched moans, which changed to screams, when he reached a quick pace. When he really began to fuck me. My arms that had been grabbing onto the sheets of my bed, moved up to his biceps, and squeezed them instead.

We continued this for a good while and soon I felt my orgasm. “May I please come?”

“Who do you belong to?” He asked me, before giving me permission.

“You. I belong to my Master,” I spit out, before begging him again. When he said yes, I quickly managed a thank you before cumming. My body shook, and trembled. I cursed a shitload of times, and had a scream or two in there as well. My body literally felt like it had exploded, and more and more bombs were going off with each and every thrust.

He continued to fuck me, pound me. All the pain that I felt had completely disappeared, and I seriously felt like I was on a cloud. We continued this for twenty or so minutes, before Grey looked into my eyes.

“I’m going to cum.” He said simply.

“Please cum in me,” I replied back to him with sharpness and need in my voice.

“Baby, that was the plan.” He thrust in and out of me for a few more moments, before thrusting deep and I felt hot cum shoot into me. I wrapped my legs, which had been spread with my feet flat on the bed, around him.

The feeling of hot cum in me was amazing. I loved it in my throat, and I already loved it inside of me.

When his cock had been drained, I rested my head back. I was attempting to take in everything that had just happened. His hands that were on the sides of me, moved and I felt him pull out of me, and toss himself next to me.

When he was out of me, I felt different. Empty almost. I missed having him in me already. The feeling was superbly amazing, and to be completely and totally honest, I really couldn’t wait to do it all again.

“Wow.” I said. It was all I could manage to speak.

“Yup. I needed that, I needed you. So happy, I finally got my beautiful whore.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” He said, and I felt his fingers start to come through the sides of my hair, getting caught in the occasional knot or two. He slid over towards me, and took me, and brought me against him. My left arm draped over his body and I intertwined my legs into his.

The blankets were at the bottom of the bed, so using our feet we managed to bring the blankets up high enough, to where he could bring them up over us.

He covered the both of us, and kissed my forehead. He held me, like I had always wanted and often dreamed of. Grey was my dream come true.

Published 
Written by lovelyvampire
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments