Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Handyman 2.0

"Debs revelation of what sex can be continues, while I continue to help the neighborhood."

21
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Deb had just cheated on the man she is in Love with for the first time. The combination of knowing life is short and being bored with masturbation had taken its toll. I'm not going to lie, this was not a first for me. I have had to work much harder but Deb seemed to not think twice.

I knew Liz was as kinky as me and when I suggested Deb taste her I was thinking with me. As I was dressing to leave, the phone rang and Deb answered immediately. The one-sided conversation was like a teen girl talking about a first date but Deb demanded Liz's presence.

Liz arrived to find Deb still in her robe and lit up and giddy. She pulled Liz to the couch rambling on about the day's events in great detail, unashamed at what had transpired. With as much concern as she could muster up, Liz listened intently, already having had this same conversation with others. Liz drifted off with her thoughts about me when she heard Deb say, "He said I should taste you."

Liz was attracted to Deb. With the wide age group and sexual preferences in the neighborhood, Deb was close to Liz and now here she was half dressed and talking about sex. Liz was amorous anyway and just then a break, Dan called to say that afternoon showers ended the golf outing but he would have lunch and some beers with the guys. He asked Deb to get him at five o'clock and she agreed. It was two now which allowed three hours to tease and act out if possible.

Deb hung up then reached out and cupped Liz's breast covered by only a sports bra. She gazed at them biting her lower lip. She looked up and their eyes met and Liz broke the silence, "You should you know, taste me. It is quite delightful."

Deb replied, "I have never been with a woman. I just cheated for the first time and I'm still dealing with that. I'm still burning with a desire to do more. Having someone else responsible for my orgasm, I'm happy yet guilty all at once."

Liz grabbed her shoulders pulling her toward her. Planting a hard slow kiss, sucking her upper lip, and sliding her tongue across it. Deb quickly countered with her slow kiss, concluding with their foreheads resting upon each other. With a smile, Deb slid Liz's sports bra down and under her breast. Liz lay back on the couch pulling Deb with her. Rubbing her breasts pinching her nipples trying to get the feel of what she would like to have done to her. The combination of just having had rough primal sex and her nervousness about touching another woman for the first time made it difficult to be gentle.

"Just slow down and only use your mouth till you calm down a bit. I want you to explore my body and enjoy it and just to be clear I have been thinking of your earlier rendezvous and I'm a were hot mess."

Deb took a deep breath and started circling her areola with her tongue stopping to kiss the nipple. She kissed and sucked the rest of her breast intentionally avoiding the areola. This was starting to set Liz off because her breast was sensitive all over something most men didn't bother with. As things started becoming hotter they became slower and more sensual. Deb was laying between Liz's legs while sucking and kissing her breast and her core started to ache causing her hips and ass to twitch. The resultant action was she subconsciously was grinding her hip right on Liz's crotch.

Liz pushed Deb up into a sitting position and sat up herself. "What is wrong," cried out Deb.

LauraNoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraNoa

"I am about to cum and I want you to do it with your mouth." Deb dropped her robe to the floor exposing her naked body, as Liz's jaw dropped to the floor. In the World of mature retirees, Deb was a Goddess. She took Liz by the hand leading her to the bedroom.

They stood at the edge of the bed deeply, sensually kissing with asses in their hands. Deb slid Liz's yoga pants off and pushed her down on the bed. Liz did not slide back far enough for Deb to get on the bed with her and Deb got the message. Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees at the end of the bed placing that wet glistening vagina right in front of her face. Liz put her legs over her shoulders as Deb used her thumbs to open the folds of her lips, stopping to admire it and think no turning back now. She leaned in and softly kissed her lip on one side and then the other. The fragrance and taste were far better than hers. She placed her tongue on the taint and licked from there to the top. The juice was thicker than expected and stuck to her tongue allowing her.

Deb licked slowly and somewhat teasingly taking in and enjoying the taste. Then licking upward again she took Liz's clitoris in her mouth sucking and licking it simultaneously. "Oh yes please harder." Liz cried.

While Deb was enjoying the experience taking her time to make it last as long as possible, Liz remembered this is for Deb and felt she could do more. "Get up here," she begged in a pre-orgasm whimper.

Deb did not hesitate, she was burning for another orgasm. She threw her leg over Liz placing her puss and ass in her face. Deb found it harder to get to Liz's pussy but that clitoris was there for the taking, swollen and large. She took it again sucking like it was a little dick. She got two fingers in Liz and started finger fucking her hard. The time for gentle loving exploration had come and gone. Both women were on the verge.

Deb became a little distracted at the feeling of this woman sucking her clitoris. Dan was good the Handyman better but this was indescribable. She regained her composure and noticing how wet Liz's ass was she slid her pinky into her hole. It slid right in and now she was sucking her clit, finger fucking her pussy and asshole.

Liz was underneath sucking Deb's clitoris occasionally licking all her juices off her lips. She started rubbing with all her fingers pressing hard and moving quickly. When she felt that finger go in she could take no more. Her orgasm was intense causing her to growl loud and deep. Deb refused to let up and with all the anticipation Liz had experienced that day her first orgasm became her second as her legs almost pulled Debs's head off her spine. Somehow she was able the keep up her rubbing and pressure.

Deb had refused to stop sucking because Liz did not let up. This was all unknown to Liz, she was lost in her orgasm but when she started to come around she stretched up and rimmed Debs's ass with her tongue causing Deb to almost squirt but did cum all over Liz's face.

Deb was spent, she collapsed on the bed and Liz crawled up to her lying face to face kissing each other's juices off their faces. As Liz cuddled her and asked about her day, Deb sat up and yelled, "Oh shit it's three forty-five."

To be continued......

Published 
Written by Donman632023
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments