Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Pretty Pussy

21
10 Comments 10
10.3k Views 10.3k
718 words 718 words
We were going out for a while, me and him. It was weird how we first met; I was late for a class, when a car pulled up and I didn’t hesitate to get in. We exchanged pleasantries, and I thanked him profusely for the ride while he gave me his number, joking if I ever needed a chauffeur again, to give him a call. Though I was taken with his chivalry of sorts, it was not until our next meeting at the local supermarket did we make a connection, and I promised him that I would call, after his playful chastisement.

Being me though has its downfalls. I am in no way forward, or a take the bull by the horns kind of gal when it comes to men. After all I’m an innocent…. 

Luck though it seemed was on my side; even after hanging up on the call I made after hearing his voice (shameful I know), he returned my call and I quickly made up an excuse which he bought..or perhaps looking back on it, didn’t really care…

Two months later I was in heaven! After a month of dating over the phone, and another month of spending every waking moment together, I thought life couldn’t get any better. Until, that faithful night….

We were out with friends, partying and having a good time. I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the low lights, but he had me in a trance; slowly feeling on my curves and kissing on my neck while we danced and grinded to the club music. I was more than aroused, my underwear wet with my juices….

That night I didn’t go back to my house as per usual, but took the chance, with the help of my best friends in staying over at his place. We walked in and I went straight to his stereo and turned on some music. I started dancing while he took a seat in front of me watching my every move; like a predator does his prey…I felt so sexy and in control. If it was possible I got even more turned on; and apparently so was he, judging by his growing bulge.

Rysalochkaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rysalochkaa

I started stripping out of my dress and underwear leaving on my heels because he loved them so much…. 

We entered the bedroom and I started stripping him of his clothes…I let my hands run over his smooth chest. I could not believe I was being so bold, and neither could he. Apparently, he was tired of being submissive and pinned my hands above my head while bending down to capture my nipples in his mouth. It was ecstasy! His hands left mine and explored every inch of my body including that treasure between my legs…

I was dripping by the time he plunged two fingers into my tight hole while his thumb continuously rubbed on my clit. I was moaning his name and shivering in delight begging him to take me, to fill me to the highest capacity. Finally he obliged, and slid into me not stopping at my barrier but kissing me passionately while keeping a slow sweet rhythm.

I soon grew accustomed to it and he moved a little faster, intent on pleasuring me in ways I have never been before; whispering in my ear how tight and wet my sweet pussy was. An ego boost was all I needed to raise myself slightly off and meet his thrusts; fuck for fuck I met him throwing back my head and riding him in pleasure, feeling the intense fire growing within.

His grunts and my moans became louder, we were both reaching our peak. My legs were now perched upon his shoulder while he drove deeply into my pussy, what was my undoing was his finger inching its way into my ass. I screamed his name my juices rushing out and wetting his dick even more, which drove him over the edge collapsing on me after filling me with his cum. We slowly came down over our high, and eventually fell asleep together. I dreamed that night or morning rather, of losing my virginity to my love, with him whispering in my ear that I was his, his prettypussy.

Published 
Written by prettypussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments