Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot First Time Threesome

"My actual first time. Yeah. It was awesome"

6
2 Comments 2
21.8k Views 21.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My first story, so don't be rude.

My name is James and this is how I lost my virginity. See admittedly at 17, I was expected to have had A LOT of sex. I am fairly tall, muscular, from (what my friends classed as obsessive) weight lifting, sandy blonde hair, decent smile and star of the rugby team. I also was in a very consistent relationship, with a girl called Emma, which we were 'taking slowly'. I was at parties every other night and it was fun, but I just never had sex. The idea of a drunken one-night fling did not make me very enthusiastic (also, my Emma would have ripped my bollocks off). However, at one of the biggest blowouts of the year, this was all going to change.
It was a blistering summer's night I was wearing cargo shorts and a very tight white polo shirt (not chosen by me). Tight, only because I was more of an accessory than a boyfriend, and this shirt, well you can imagine how it made me look... Fairly sexy. The party was in full swing and horny teens were bouncing off the walls, wanting a quick fuck. I had a couple of beers and my mate, Andy, came up to me and lobbed a small box at me, kind of like a cigarette pack.

I said, "Andy, mate, I don't do fags."

"They ain't fags," he replied. "They're something you and your bird will find veeery helpful."

I was stunned, to say the least and looked into the box, to find a dozen of Durex’ finest.

I said, "Cheers," and went off to find Emma.

We were using Andy’s Dad’s house for the party. Well, house is an understatement, it was more like a Hollywood mansion. Anyway, I looked all over this 8-bedroom monstrosity to finally receive a text from Emma.

It read, "We need a break right now. Talk later."

I was fucking furious!

I downed a couple more beers and then went searching for the nearest slut, to bang her brains out.

However, walking past a bedroom door I heard a very familiar voice moaning, "Jess, oh yeah! Fuck me, yeah, RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!"

I opened the door slightly to see two girls. One was my Emma, easily recognizable, due to her awesome tan, small, but curvy, perky C tits and luscious black hair. The other girl was slightly taller, with a nice athletic body, D size boobs, easily and shoulder-length chestnut hair.

I thought about charging in there and then, shouting my head off, but my dick had other ideas.

I heard Emma say, "My turn."

All I could do was watch.

I pulled my dick out of my shorts and started wanking, as my girlfriend went down on this blonde goddess’ pussy. Pre-cum started leaking out, as the girl, who was obviously Jess, moaned like a wild animal.

Andy came past; seeing this, pushed me through the door, and shouted, "Get a fucking room, you horny perv!"

Emma looked horrified, but Jess looked at me calmly.

"You look ridiculously horny, James. Why don’t you come and join us?" She said, as she gently bit her finger and sucked on it.

Emma however was still horrified. She’d been caught and was expecting me to be mad.

"James, please! I didn’t know how to tell you I was bi. I mean, I’m so confused, but you still turn me on baby, just please don’t be mad."

I was mad.

Amida
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amida

But I was also horny and appreciated her honesty.

I then did what any sane boy would do in my position. I took of my shirt, lobbed the condoms at my girlfriend and I went down on a stranger. I lay down on the bed and put Jess’ pussy over my face. I ate her out aggressively, to say the least. (Not painfully, I’m not into that shit).

She was writhing on my face in minutes, shouting, "FUCK YES! OH FUCK YES! GIVE ME MORE!"

She came on my face seconds after. She got off of me, went down and gave me a long kiss, so that she could taste her sweet wetness on my lips. She tasted musky, but quite sweet and yet salty. She then went over to Emma and did the same.

"You never told me he could do that!" Jess said to Emma.

"I didn’t know he could," she replied.

"Well, you gotta get yourself some of that. He may be even better than me at getting you off!" Jess commented.

And with that Emma, sat down on my face. I started out slowly, just teasing her clit, darting in and out of her pussy.

I heard Jess say, "You should not tease, or I will tease you," as she picked up my dick and licked around the tip.

It was torturing me, so I finally started on Emma’s pussy properly. I put my tongue deep into her pussy and swirled around inside of her, making her scream. She tasted sweeter than Jess, but just as nice. I rubbed her clit furiously with my thumb, as I drove my tongue further and further into her.

"Oh baby!" She moaned. "Just like that! Oh, James! FUCK YES!!’

She then did something I didn’t expect. She squirted all over my chest!

"Sorry!" Emma replied shyly, however there was no need to be shy. 

"Give me a fucking rubber, right now!" I commanded Jess.

She however, had other ideas and sat straight down on my unsuspecting cock. It was incredible. She was tight and as smooth as silk. I had never felt anything that good before in my life. She pounded my dick hard, her juices spraying all around my crotch.

"Shit!" I moaned. "This is great!"

"Cum for me baby! Oh yes! It’s so fucking big, James!" Jess growled.

However I really didn’t want to blow inside her,

I think Emma sensed this, as she said to Jess, "Give him a little something special, Jess. Let him cum on our tits."

Jess got off and pulled me up. I then received head from two of the most beautiful girls I’d ever seen. I lasted seconds. I felt my orgasm build and I shot ropes of cum all over the two girls’ huge breasts.

"Not bad for a first timer," Jess winked, as she gathered her clothes. "Although, I never can be bothered to use these," she said, as she tossed the condoms at me. "See you later, guys. I’m sure we’ll see… More of each other."

She chuckled at her poor joke, as she left Emma and I alone in the room.

"Sooooo..." I said, uncomfortably. "Text me?"

She nodded.

I started to leave the room when she said, "James? I am definitely up for doing that again, except next time I want your dick."

All that was going through my mind, as I left and went home was, "Bloody hell! What an awesome night!"

I am completely open to advice. Please message me or comment if you enjoyed it.

Published 
Written by Tank134
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments