Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Got Leid In Hawaii

"Adam met his Eve in paradise..."

17
9 Comments 9
21.9k Views 21.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
It was about a month after my 16th birthday when we took our trip to Hawaii. My name is Adam McIntyre and this is the story of my first sexual experience...

This vacation was supposed to be to celebrate my birthday, but a couple days before we were scheduled to leave, a winter storm came down from Canada and blanketed our small town of Grand Rapids, Michigan with nearly three feet of fresh snow. Once we were able to reschedule our trip, we were able to get a flight out. We flew to Chicago where we had to change planes, then on Los Angeles before heading to Hawaii.

Landing in Hawaii was wonderful. It was the first time I had ever seen the ground without snow around my birthday. Jan 15th in Michigan always means white snow, but this year it meant white sandy beaches! And instead of bundling up in heavy coats and boots, we opted for swimsuits and flip-flops! Once our plane touched down and we had taxied to the terminal building, we began getting off the plane.

Just like in the movies, there were a handful of pretty women in traditional Hawaiian grass skirts waiting for the passengers to come through the terminal gate. Each of us got a colorful necklace of flowers called a lei as well as the "Aloha!" welcome. The flowers were plastic because they had to have so many of them and real ones would never last. But while the flowers were fake, the sentiments behind the welcome didn't seem so.

Once we were properly welcomed, we got our bags and caught a taxi to our hotel. While I was anxious to get started on my birthday vacation, my parents, tired from the long flight, thought it a good idea to take a nap before we got on with our sightseeing! So while Mom and Dad rested, I walked down to the beach to take a look around.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day, about 75 degrees F, with only a couple white puffy clouds floating high above. Perfect conditions for a trip to the beach! Our hotel was just across the street from the beach so I just walked out of the hotel lobby, crossed the street and down a short flight of wooden stairs to the white sand beach.

I had brought a beach towel from the hotel room to spread out on the sandy beach, claiming my piece of paradise. Looking up and down the length of the beach, I saw that the place was busy, but not overly crowded. January was a popular time for the tropical islands, when folks wanting to escape the colder climates came here to warm up and enjoy some sunshine. With this length of beach directly across from some of the bigger hotels, it was prime real estate for sun worshippers.

As I made my way to a spot I had my eye on to set up, I almost stepped right on a beautiful woman laying on her back in the sun. "Oh sorry" I said. My initial disappointment that my spot is taken was rapidly replaced with interest in this beautiful woman.

Eve was gorgeous, simply put. At 17 years old, she already had the body that all women wanted, and all men wanted to be with, too. Her long dark hair was tied behind her in a pony tail, and the little silver bikini she was wearing barely covered her already darkly-tanned body. The skimpy top struggled to contain her 36DD breasts. Her legs slightly parted, I notice how the fabric of her suit stretches tight revealing the fullness of her pussy lips. I felt my cock stiffen.

My eyes lingered before I realized that I was staring, and I quickly looked up to her face. But that provided little to reduce my firmness as her face was beautiful, her large eyes full of playful intelligence, and her full lips form into a knowing smile. Unsure whether my excitement was apparent, I blushed and stammered a croaking hello.

She rolled over onto her front, her breasts hanging down as she propped herself up on her elbows. "Hi there." she started, "would you like to put your towel here next to mine?"

I would so love to do much more than that! "Yes, thank you" I stammered and laid my towel next to hers and sat before she could notice my bulging swim trunks.

"I thought I was going to have the beach to myself today." I said trying weakly to make conversation.

The girl chuckled, "This is a busy time here, I guess. I have been coming here the past couple weeks and it's been like this every time. My name's Eve, by the way."

"I'm Adam" I replied. We both chuckled at the coincidence of our names as I reached a trembling hand out, offering to shake hands. Eve reached up, shaking my hand lightly, also taking note that my eyes were glued to her breasts. Eve made no effort to cover up though.

Sitting up on our towels, we talked for about 30 minutes learning all about each other. I offered to buy her a Coke and she gratefully accepted. I walked over to a small refreshment stand and got us a couple soft drinks and brought them back to where we were sitting. We clinked bottles in a mock toast to Hawaii and getting to know each other. Watching her lift her bottle to her lips and drink did little to relieve my young passions!

"I'm glad you came along...", she said reaching into her bag, and taking out a bottle of sunscreen lotion, "I've been wanting to sun my back and need someone... to apply sunscreen," she said giving me a naughty grin.

I paused for a moment, to make sure what I actually heard was real. My heart began to race at the thought.

"Um.. sure!" I said, then cursed myself silently for sounding too eager.

"Thanks," she replied as she handed me the sunscreen and turned onto her tummy and pulled her hair to one side.

I scooted over to get closer to her, kneeling on the blanket with her. I looked down at the beautiful creature laying beside me. Eve's bright silver bikini contrasted with her tan skin, which was perfectly smooth, without any imperfections. Her tiny swimsuit bottom was wedged in between her firm little buns, and her thighs were absolutely stunning.

"Anytime you're ready," Eve spoke, and then I realized I had been staring. Much worse, my cock had started to wake up in my swim suit, and I struggled to conceal it.

I squeezed the bottle of lotion pouring a big glob of the thick creamy liquid onto my hand then I sat the bottle down on the blanket and rubbed my hands together in order to warm it up a bit before placing them on Eve's back. I reach down to rub it in, carefully massaging my hands around in circular motions on her back, smearing the lotion over her skin evenly. Her skin is soft and warm. I could feel my body respond again as I slowly rubbed the lotion along her back, shoulders and spine, almost as if I were giving her a back rub. She hummed softly enjoying the sensation.

From where I knelt, I could see Eve's voluptuous young breasts pressed against the ground, bulging out at the sides. I worked my hands over her back, my fingers coming within just inches of those perfect globes. I tried hard to focus on something else as I poured another glob of lotion onto my hands and began working it into Eve's lower back. But it was no use. Being so close to such a beauty was intoxicating and despite that fact I had never been with a woman, my cock knew what it wanted. I was now at half-mast and embarrassed, and I hunched over slightly to hide it, hoping she wouldn't look back and see my state.

I finished applying the lotion to Eve's back, when much to my surprise she turned her head to me, cheek on the towel. "As long as you're back there, would you undo my top? I just hate tan lines," she asked, giving me that wicked smile of hers.

I nearly dropped the lotion as I stuttered and said "Ok," and picked up the bottle of lotion again. My eyes wandered over Eve's body as I untied her top and move the strings to either side. As I applied more sunscreen across where her top was, she added to my torment.

"Be sure to get my waist and thighs too, I just hate when I get a burn, um, down there," she said smiling, knowing how this was driving me crazy with lust. I eagerly complied, applying a bead along her pant line, sliding my fingers just under her suit as I did.

Her suit didn't leave anything to the imagination. In fact I wondered for a moment how her parents could let her out alone in such a skimpy suit. But I quickly dismissed the thought, silently thanking them for their unwitting trust of their daughter. I admired Eve's firm round bottom, feeling the muscles of each upper thigh. Kneeling, I peaked between her thighs, and saw no evidence of any hair at all, even though her suit was cut very high.

"There" I said, setting the lotion down. There was no hiding my huge bulge as my cock was now fully erect, a fact that I saw she had noticed gauging from where she was looking and her huge smile. I just then realized that my condition had been in full view ever since she turned her head to the side. I blushed a deep crimson and turned on my stomach.

"Ouch!" she chuckled softly at my attempt to hide my predicament.

Suddenly she rolled over and sat up, tying her top around the back of her neck. I looked and saw her sitting, looking pensively at me.

I asked "Is everything OK?"

She smiled and looked down in a rare show of embarrassment.

AmberWoods
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmberWoods

After a little pause she sucked in a small breath "Come with me, I know a place that's a little less crowded." She stood, smiled at me, and walked slowly to the surf. I watch her beautiful ass sway as she walked then snapping myself out of my stupor, I followed her as she waded into the water past the rolling waves, until the water is just covering her breasts.

She turned, and spread her legs slightly, back slightly arched, breasts proudly bared, and looked up at me with a naughty smile. She reached out, taking my hand and pulled me close to her. Mesmerized, I looked at this beautiful woman standing before me, her soft brown eyes rivaling her shining smile. Our eyes met, as she shared this intimate moment with me. I realized that I must have this woman.

Eve must have felt the same way because without so much as a word I felt her hands at my waistband, pulling my trunks down and freeing my aching cock. I gasped at her daring, but a finger to my lips silenced any objection - should there have been any!

Once free from its constraints, my iron-hard cock sprang upward to full attention. Her lips formed a circle as she let out a soft moan, clearly surprised at the extent of my excitement. It was no surprise to me, however. Without taking her eyes from my cock, she reached down and wrapped her slender fingers around the shaft. We both watched as she slowly slid her fingers upward, dragging the silky skin over the head, and then back down. With each stroke, I could feel myself throb in her grasp and the cum in my balls began to boil.

Now even though I was a virgin as far as women went, I was no stranger to orgasms. I had jerked off a number of times to magazines I had found and pictures I had seen on the Internet. I was inexperienced,but not ignorant!

Eve's hands felt so wonderful. I watched her glorious breasts as she stroked me and noticed that both her nipples were stiff and erect. I watched her face, so intent on stroking my cock, until she looked up and our eyes locked. As I looked at her full, ripe, lips, she leaned forward, and kissed me deeply, her hand still firmly on my cock. Her lips were warm, soft and salty and parted slightly as I tilted my head and kissed her back.

Then I felt her tongue quickly dart along my lips in search of mine. I responded in kind, opening my mouth to allow our tongues to dance together playfully. Her kisses were so wonderful and erotic that we almost forgot her fingers wrapped around my firm cock. However, her resumed stroking quickly reminded me of my building pleasure.

As Eve busied herself with stroking my cock, I reached up and slipped my hands under the bottom edge of her top pushing it up over her mounds to hold her breasts in my hand, squeezing gently, sliding my palm over her hard nipple. I could feel its effect in how her kisses became more and more urgent. I slid my hands down her sides to her hips, and then around behind and squeezed her firm ass. As I squeezed her ass she moaned and gripped my cock harder.

As incredible as this all was, Eve then made a move that shocked me even more. She released my cock and reached down to slip her bikini bottoms off, lifting the garment to her hand with her foot. Naked now save for the top that was pushed up over her breasts, she put her arms around my neck and with a little hop wrapped her legs around my waist, kissing me passionately. Eve lowered herself down slightly until my cock pressed against her wet pussy, with the shaft resting between her lips and the head against her enlarged clit, and she moaned softly.

"Are you sure? I mean I..." I stammered at this unexpected turn of events.

"It's ok... I'm on the pill and have been for some time," she reassured me.

Rising up slightly, my cock slid down her pussy until the head rested between her lips. Then sitting back down, it slid upward again, parting her lips and rubbing hard against and over her clit. She continued this motion, bobbing up and down in the water while rubbing herself against my cock, each time pressing a little harder.

She leaned forward and kissed me deeply again. This changed the angle slightly so that the head of my cock rested between her pussy lips, pressing against her opening. She paused there momentarily, her tongue pushing into my mouth as she leaned back and my cock slowly pushed into her.

It was an indescribable feeling as she slowly slid down my shaft. The warm, slippery wetness of her pussy surrounded my cock on all sides like a warm wet tunnel, pressing tightly as she enveloped me. She continue easing herself down my cock until the full length of me was inside her, and her clit was pressed tightly against my pubic bone.

She paused there like that, moving her hips side to side and back and forth, massaging my cock deep inside her with every movement, while rubbing her hard clit against me. We both moaned into each others mouths as we continued to kiss.

Then our lips parted as she arches her back and closed her eyes. She lifted up my shaft until the head nearly popped out of her before sliding back down. Starting slowly at first, then faster and faster as she fucked herself on my cock. I could hear her panting, and felt my shaft swell and balls tingle as a precursor to orgasm. I didn't want this wonderful experience to end so soon, and fought back my impeding orgasm.

I leaned back a bit and reached up with both hands caressing her magnificent breasts, rubbing her nipples. She sat up with my cock buried deep inside, her eyes closed and her body suddenly shudders. Then she gasped loudly and gave out a stifled whimper as her body shook in violent spasms. Impaled on my cock, I felt her pussy clench and release my cock in erratic spasms. I felt a sudden flood of warmth even above the already warm water surrounding us as she lifted herself slightly trying to resume her up and down motion. But she was unable to control her body as it continued to buck in orgasm and she fell forward onto my chest.

I held her close, my cock still inside feeling the spasms of her pleasure. I slowly lifted my hips and then descended, making love to this beautiful woman. The sensation was wonderful. I felt her wet warmth pressed around my cock as it slid in and out slowly.

After her first climax passed, she regained some control and using her still quivering legs, lifted her hips to meet each thrust. She slid her hips forward with each thrust, urging my cock deeper into her.

I reached under her with my hand and cupped the cheeks of her ass from underneath. I loved the taunt feeling of her muscles as I thrust into her slowly, balls pressed against the sensitive skin of her ass.

Our pace quickened as we continued to kiss lustfully. I could feel her inhale deeply through her nose and then hold her breath, before gasping in more air. I could feel her moans as we kissed.

Once again she cried out, bucking her hips wildly as her pussy clamped down on my cock. It felt so wonderful when it spasmed like that. My cock was so hard, and tingled in anticipation. I felt my balls tighten. I stopped thrusting and held still as her uncontrolled spasms continue unaware. I felt my cock clench.

I held her tight and plunged deep, feeling my orgasm rise. She grunted and groaned in pleasure, riding me like a bareback in a rodeo. I was at the point of no return, about to spew cum deep inside her. Her pussy contracted around my cock, urging it to cum, milking it like a cow.

Thrust to the hilt inside Eve's tight grip, my cock exploded in uncontrolled contractions, spurting cum deep into her pulsating pussy. The pleasure radiated from my cock, through my pelvic muscles, to every part of my body. Euphoric, I felt my cock continue to pump cum into her pussy.

We stayed coupled like that until the waves of our orgasm subsided and we held each other, panting and kissing with my cock still inside her now cum-filled pussy. I wrapped by arm around her waist just under her now tender breasts. I kissed the salty skin of her neck, contemplating my new-found love.

Finally, we had to break our tranquility. I helped her get dressed, still in the water, before I pulled up the swim trunks that had all the while been down around my knees. When we were presentable, we walked back up to where our towels remained.

Eve reached into her bag and pulled out a pen and paper. She wrote something on the paper, folded it and then kissed it before handing it to me. As I watched my beautiful Eve walk back up the beach, I laid back wondering if this had all been some sweet sun-induced fantasy.

Then I opened her note and saw a heart drawn around her name, number, and the hotel she was staying at. I smiled happily as I packed up, eager for the next beach day.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments