Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

i was pleased to help

"A work coleague of my wife wanted to learn the art of the blowjob."

12
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
958 words 958 words
Unusually for me I was lost for words,

My wife phoned me at work and offered me a proposition, would I be prepared to let her young friend learn the art of blow jobs on me?

I asked who and why?

She knows I love getting head and love to shoot my load down her throat so thought she could offer my services.

She explained it was a work colleague of hers called Rosie who was 19 and had never ever sucked a guys cock. Rosie had been to her naughty knicker parties and seen me and was happy to learn from me if I was OK with it.

I did not remember the girl but said that I was OK if my wife was, and she would not have offered my services if she wasn't. I left it with my wife to make the arrangements.

My wife phoned me later and told me that Rosie was with her first really serious boyfriend and he was hinting that she should give him a blow job as he had performed oral on her . Rosie felt that she could not as she did not want to appear a blow job virgin and look as though she did not know what she was doing.

The date was set for last Friday, when Rosie was to come to our house for dinner and a lesson in oral sex.

Friday soon arrived and Rosie came home from work with my wife. I had been home an hour or so and had showered and slipped on a pair of tight shorts and vest top.

My wife and Rosie showered and changed into casual wear, once they rejoined me we had a good meal and a glass or two of wine.

It seems that My wife and Rosie had discussed what she wanted to learn and how we would run the evening.

Having finished a good meal we retired to the lounge and had some more wine whilst we listened to Rosie's requests and what she wanted to learn.

Rosie admitted she had watched porn to get an idea but needed to try it in person so not to disappoint her boyfriend.

Initially my wife got me to strip off, Rosie had seen me naked before so neither of us felt uncomfortable.

My wife then knelt between my legs and with Rosie in close attendance and slowly talked through what she had to do and at the same time showed her what to do.

My wife went through how to kiss and nibble along the length of my cock, how to deep throat and how to play with my balls as she sucked me to an erection.

My wife stopped short of getting a mouth full and allowed my erection to subside.

She then invited Rosie to take her place and have a go herself.

To my surprise Rosie agreed but firstly slipped off her top allowing her medium to large breasts fall out, commenting that as I was naked she ought to be.

Seeing her ripe breasts full and firm with big dark nipples helped me to regain an erection even quicker.

Rosie started kissing my cock nervously, licking along the underside and kissing my balls which I love whilst rubbing her hand up and down my length.

I was soon back to a full erection and it was now that Rosie took me in her mouth for the first time , it was clear she had watched my wife and was using her technique.

My wife then instructed her to place my cock between her big breasts then wrap them round my cock and give me a tit wank, I was now in heaven.

Rosie licked the head of my cock each time it rose up between her tits, this was a great blow job.

Rosie seemed like a natural and it was clear from her face she was enjoying it as much as I was.

Rosie now took me back in her mouth and continued with the blow job as my wife whispered instructions.

Lucas_Boy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lucas_Boy1

I could not help myself and had to take a breast in each hand kneading them as she picked up the speed sucking on my full length.

I was now getting very close to coming and asked if she was happy to swallow my load, she just gave me a little wink and carried on sucking me for all she was worth.

Within another couple of minutes I was coming, shooting my load into her mouth, she swallowed the first couple of shots then pulled away but continued to wank me with her hand.

My wife continued with the instructions and told her to lick each drop off the head of my cock, and then to take my cock back in her mouth and suck me again.

She did this a couple of times until I had no more come for her to lick off.

Rosie was now ready for her boyfriend but wanted to try me once more so we had a glass of wine then she did me again without instruction.

I took much longer to come this time but still she sucked me dry and I took the opportunity to play with her nice tits once again.

Rosie left about 30 minutes later and my wife thanked me with one of her special blow jobs which lasted for ages before I filled her mouth with my third load of the evening.

Rosie reported back to us a few days later that she had successfully blown her boyfriend who came in seconds which disappointed her.

Rosie has asked my wife if she can do me again to get more practice, I am keeping my fingers crossed she says yes.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments