Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Will Always Remember

"Ohhh how I loved this night!"

4
1 Comment 1
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was 10:00 at night. I was walking down the street feeling a little scared, I don't usually walk by myself. At only 18, I was what my daddy called a beauty: 5'2", 130 lbs., with 36c sized tits. My long blond hair was pulled into a ponytail and I was wearing short white shorts and a tight black tank top. I never wore panties and today no bra.

I was rounding a corner when from behind, a jeep was moving slow and then to a stop.

"Excuse me miss, I'm a little lost, can you tell me where bridge street is?"

I could tell already the man driving was young, early 20s or so. He was looking me up and down and I liked it. "Take this street all the way to the end, turn right and it's a couple side streets down."

He told me that was confusing and asked if I wouldn't mind showing him, I knew he was lying just trying to get me to go with him. I was wanting to be adventurous and not go home right away so I said sure.

As I got into the car, I noticed he was very muscular, like he worked out all day. He was very handsome. I could feel a tingle in my pussy and being a virgin, I knew he was the one I wanted to pop my cherry. We took off for bridge street. Getting closer I was telling him when he would need to turn, but he just said he knew where it was and we really weren't going there.

I acted like I was scared but secretly, I knew what was going to happen and I was excited. My pussy was tingling even more now and it was starting to get wet. "Mister, please don't hurt me, I will do anything, just please don't hurt me."

 "Anything? If anything, I am going to make you my little whore. You want to be my little whore?"

Acting a little more scared, I whispered, "Yes sir."

My pussy was getting so wet, I could feel my shorts clinging to me. I was getting so turned on. He ordered me to take my top down so he could see my tits. I was acting a little hesitant, but I did it, secretly loving every minute of it. He looked at me, and with his right hand started pinching my nipples. I could feel my pussy juices running down the crack of my ass I was so excited. I could tell he was too for he was sporting a massive hard on you could see through his pants. I was getting frightened as it just kept growing. 

"You are gonna like being my little whore. You will get to feel my big cock in your tight little pussy. You are going to suck my big cock till I cum down the back of your throat, you are going to swallow every drop and crave for more. You got that?"

I, once again, acted scared and said, "Yes sir."

He then ordered me to pull down my shorts. While using his right hand, he still played with my tits. I immediately did what I was told, pulling them down. My sweet cunt smell filled the jeep, making me even wetter.

"Ohhh, you smell so good, looks like you are enjoying yourself. Are you enjoying this, little whore?"

I whispered that I was while his hand that had been playing with my tits was now inching lower. I knew the minute he touched my pussy I was going to cum. As his hand touched the lips of my pussy, I let out a big sigh. It felt so good, I was getting the tingling sensation all over my body as he started rubbing my clit fast, then slow, then fast again.

ZafiroPalmers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZafiroPalmers



I whispered I was going to cum and he stopped and told me I couldn't come yet. He pulled into a store parking lot and told me to spread my legs real wide so he could see my tight little pussy. I was so horny, all I wanted him to do was ram his big cock inside me.

He pulled his big cock out as he was eying my pussy.

"Ohh that pussy looks so good. I bet it's going to feel great sliding up and down my fat cock. I want to taste that pussy, come here!"

He pulled me onto his lap and I could feel his cock against my ass. I was so wet, I was practically soaking his pants! He inserted one finger inside my pussy and then brought it to his mouth. I was so horny, I was grinding my pussy against his legs. I just had to feel him. He told me to get off him and get on my knees on the passenger seat. 

"Suck my cock, I want you to take it all in nice and slow, let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

I eagerly put the head of his cock in my mouth. He was moaning, so I went farther down his cock, real slow so I wouldn't gag.

"Thats it, suck my big cock. You like the taste of my cock, don't you? OHHH, don't stop, take it all in, that's it, all the way in."

Just hearing him talking dirty to me while I was sucking his cock set me off. I started cumming. My whole body was shaking. I was moaning around his cock, sucking harder and faster.

"OHHHHH, Don't stop, faster, harder, OHHH MYYY GODDD, I'm going to CUMMMM!"

His hot cum was splashing on the back of my throat; it tasted salty and good and I wanted every drop to stay in my mouth. He took my head off his cock and told me to swallow. He told me to get on his lap facing him.

"I'm going to fuck you now, you suck cock so good, lets see if you can handle my big cock inside you."

Upon saying that he rammed me down on his big cock causing me to scream. It hurt bad at first but then it starting feeling real good. I didn't want him to slow down as he was ramming me on his cock hard and fast.

"Your pussy is soo tight, I want to keep fucking you. You like that don't you? You like my big cock in your little pussy."

I was having orgasm after orgasm, I had never felt anything so good in all my life. It was the most wonderful feeling in the world. His big hard cock was ramming into me hard and fast, I could feel him tightening up.

"Ohhh Fuckkk! IM GOING TO CUMMMMMM!"

I could feel his hot cum squirting inside my pussy and I had another orgasm right then. It felt so good, I didn't want it to end. I knew I was going to be sore when it was over, but I would think about this when I got home, and masturbate until I came over and over. He was so tasty and I wanted more of his cum. It was dripping out of my pussy. I was scooping it up with my fingers and shoving it into my mouth. "Mmm," was all I could say.

He then told me to get out of his car and he didn't want anyone knowing about it. I got out walked home and took a shower.

I got into bed and fingered myself till I came over and over, thinking about him and his big cock ramming into me.


Published 
Written by shaynicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments