Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In The Outdoors

"My first time with a woman and my first time naked in public."

3
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
The day was hot and the camera was heavy round my neck. Much heavier than usual with the 100-300mm Nikkor lens in place of the standard 50mm prime that had come with the camera.

The lens weighed almost two pounds, more than double the weight of the camera it was attached to, the Nikon FG I had received earlier that year as my 18th birthday present.

The camera was mine but the lens was on loan and expensive. Quite how expensive I am not sure but Dad had made sure that Mum did not find out the price and had looked almost as nervous as I did as I left the house with it in my bag.

Once in use in the Cascade Mountains, the lens quickly proved its worth. In the days before digital when film was still king what made the difference was not the camera but the lens. And in its day the 100-300mm Nikkor was a very good lens indeed. From a given viewing point, one wide angle landscape looks pretty much like another. Using the long lens forced me to consider the composition of my pictures, selecting and framing important details. It had also made some wildlife pictures possible. The receptionist at the motel had warned me there were bears in the woods. I would like to get a picture but had no intention of getting close.

When she saw the large lens, the receptionist had also warned me that there was a nudist camp site nearby and the residents would not be pleased if I was seen pointing it in their direction. They were also known to hike naked in the woods on some of the more remote trails.

The trip had been planned with a friend from school but he had chosen to drop out at the last minute and spend the summer with his girlfriend Kate after she had decided that she actually was the type of girl who had sex before marriage after all. I cursed the pair of them with each step as I walked the steeper parts of the trails alone: Had she changed her mind on that principle while she was my girl I would not still be a virgin.

Or rather, I walked the trail alone apart from the other hikers. The trail was hardly crowded, but it wasn’t deserted either. In the course of the morning I had encountered several other groups of hikers, maybe fifteen people in all and most had been completely naked apart from their socks and shoes.

By the time I reached the scenic view that marked the midway point on the trail, my shirt and jeans were both soaked with sweat. A middle aged couple and what I presumed to be their daughter were there ahead of me, all nude.

The daughter was in her early 20s and quite pretty, a tall thin brunette. Her face was framed by a mane of thick curly hair but her pubis was bare, a rare sight even in men’s magazines in those days. As I approached, she smiled at me and said hello. I tried to avoid looking like I was looking while I was looking which made her giggle and adjust her posture so for better viewing.

“It’s O.K. you are allowed to look. Olivia by the way”

It was time to join the party and strip off.

As I packed the trousers and shirt into my backpack, Olivia’s mother gave me some helpful advice about the parts of the woods that were considered ‘clothing optional’ by the local law enforcement and those which were not. I should be ready to cover up if ‘textiles approached’ and so on. There was some sort of festival on (hence the large number of naturists on the trail that day) and if I wanted to meet others for walks, they tended to congregate at Mabel’s diner for breakfast.

Olivia’s family was friendly and tried to persuade me to walk with them, but at 18 I was still rather shy and awkward. Besides, they were coming down and I had not yet reached the peak; I still wanted to use the lens from the top.

By the time I had reached the peak I had almost but not quite forgotten I was naked. An elderly sky clad couple were talking to a middle aged textile and pointing at a tree in the distance. There was a bear cub playing in the branches.

The tree was a fair distance away and immediately demonstrated the value of the long lens. Even so I needed to use the teleconverter to get a reasonable shot. After some discussion the others agreed to watch out for me as I descended the slope a little to get a better shot. I would still be far enough from the cub to be safe, but the mother might be out looking for it.

My new vantage point allowed me to get almost a full frame shot of the cub looking intently at something going on on the ground below. I followed the cub’s gaze with my lens to see a nudist couple making out at the base of the tree.

His cock was stiff and she was touching it as they kissed, pulling him toward her.

“Bear!”

Shouting the warning was probably not the best idea, but it worked. The man saw me pointing at the branches above him and quickly got the idea they needed to get to safety quickly.

Safe at the summit the couple thanked me and introduced themselves as Tom and Sue. Tom saw the camera and introduced himself as a photojournalist.

“Did you get a shot?”, he asked.

“Only of the bear, I promise.”, I replied somewhat embarrassed.

“That’s a pity, it would have sold.”

We talked about cameras and photography for a while while Sue recovered her nerves. They had been taking a shortcut to the corrie lake on the other side of the mountain, but would be going the long way round now. I was invited to join them and this time I accepted.

There was a textile tour group at the lake and we had to cover up as we approached. A group of kids were playing a noisy game that seemed to involve as much shouting as possible. I took some pictures and we headed off to find somewhere a bit quieter to eat lunch.

The quieter place was a shallow pool beneath a small waterfall. The water was not quite deep enough to swim, but it was enough to splash in.

After lunch, Tom and Sue began fooling around again. Sue asked me if I would be offended and I found I had said no before I had time to consider ‘offended at what’.

Sue began licking Tom’s cock as he caressed her breasts. Once he was stiff he gently parted her legs to kiss her slit.

Just before her eyes closed to concentrate on her pleasure, Sue looked across at me with a meaningful smile. My cock was thick, hard and erect in my hand and she nodded in approval.

I masturbated as he licked and then penetrated her. At that age I had seen very little soft core pornography and none that would be considered ‘hard’.

DianaOrtiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaOrtiz

The sight of two people making love a few feet away from me was way beyond my experience to that date.

Sue was in her mid thirties with full breasts and a neatly trimmed bush. Tom was slightly older, tanned, fit and muscular. It was no surprise to me when I came first leaving my belly splattered with semen.

After he was finished, Tom withdrew and lay next to her. Sue looked approvingly at my belly, dipped her finger in the come and smiled.

“Would you like to?” Tom asked, spreading his wife’s legs to offer her come-covered cunt to me.

Why on earth did I refuse? I was kicking myself for my mistake before we had left the pool. I could have suggested we stop and the offer would almost certainly have been repeated at any point on the trip back down to our cars.

For the second time that day my shyness and inexperience had cost me. When we reached my car I managed to pluck up the courage to ask if they had plans for the next day or would be meeting at Mabel’s.

They would not.

Tom was in the area to cover a sporting event the next day. They would be starting early so that Tom could claim a good seat in the pressbox.

Next morning I made my way to the diner in the hope that I might meet Olivia. It was quite early but the diner was small and there was a wait for seats. The elderly couple from the peak recognize me and waved me over to join them in their booth.

The bear incident was the main news of the day. The cub had been reported to the rangers who were ‘concerned’ and advised people against using certain trails. When the elderly couple introduced me as the person who had given the warning I received a free stack of pancakes from Mabel. She also had a number of a reporter I should call.

It was in the days when a mobile phone was still considered a novelty in business, let alone something a teenager might carry and I had to wait for a turn in the booth.

When the phone was answered it was not just any reporter, it was Tom.

“I’ve got a gig shooting the festival in the evening and an extra press pass, would you like to be my assistant?”

Sure I would, I accepted without hesitation.

“Sue decided to go walking with some others rather than watch me keeping my seat here for six hours. If you have no plans, she would like your company.”

There was quite a gathering as we set off on the walk, I recognized several faces from the day before. Olivia’s mother was there, but not her daughter. A safe distance from the parking lot and offend-able textiles, everyone stopped to strip.

For the first (and only) time that trip, I left the camera and its heavy lens in the trunk of my hire car. I had other hopes for that day.

Sue did not disappoint. We walked hand in hand and chatted with the others for a while, then after the first rest stop, headed out on our own.

Once out of sight of the others, Sue kissed me, a full, open-mouthed passionate kiss. She touched my cock, "Please, make love to me".

This time I accepted without hesitation.

“Is this your first time with a woman outdoors?”, she asked, sensing my nervousness.

I admitted it was my first time with a woman.

Sue had suspected as much and gently reassured me that I would be fine. We would take as long as we needed and if I came too soon we could wait and try again.

There was a tree with a split trunk and low branch running almost horizontal. Sue lay back against it, and parted her legs to show her pussy.

I had read somewhere that the man should arouse the woman with foreplay first.

“Not today,” she said, “Today is all about you. Touch it, taste it, look at it.”

None of the magazines available in the UK had prepared me for this experience. As far as I knew, the genitalia of a woman consisted of an indistinct, airbrushed fuzzy blob.

I parted her labia and ran my tongue across her slit the same way that I had seen Tom do the day before. The taste was strange to me then and I was not sure I liked the smell but I would have done anything I was told to be allowed inside it.

She named the parts of her anatomy and described the pleasure that they gave her as I ran the tip of my tongue across each in turn. Later that year when it was my turn to initiate a virgin, I asked her to do the same as I prepared her for deflowering with my cock.

I reached inside with a finger and she gave a momentary gasp of pleasure before returning to focus on me.

“Come inside, come inside me quickly.”

I did not need to be told twice and penetrated her quickly, feeling the membranes part and slide over the head of my cock.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Much to my surprise, she came almost as soon as I entered her. I paused inside her, not knowing quite what to do. By the time she had recovered, I had deflated.

I was disappointed by my performance by she dismissed my failure with a laugh, “It happens”, and proceeded to suck me back to stiffness. My cock exploded cum into her mouth almost immediately.

Sue showed me her come filled mouth and swallowed, running her tongue round her lips to catch every drop.

“Just rest a while and we’ll go again.”

We cuddled and stroked each other for a while waiting for my erection to return. Sue reassured me that it wasn’t a mistake when the woman came first. I played with her breasts and nipples.

After the rest, Sue stood up and turned her back to me, then bent over, bracing herself against the branch.

“Its all yours.”

I guided her onto my erection and began to pump. This time I lasted a bit longer, but it wasn’t very long until I came inside her.

She kissed me on the cheek. “We smell of sex.”, she said.

I suggested we wash but she was adamant, “I want people to know we have been fucking. I am not ashamed of my body or of fucking and neither should you.”

We returned to the path and eventually caught up with the rest of the group. By then the marks left by our lovemaking were almost gone and bore no direct evidence of their cause; some stains from the grass, a small twig in Sue’s hair, some dirt on my knees.

Olivia’s mother gave us a knowing look and a smile as she greeted us: She knew. Sue looked at me to see her reaction.

I smiled back as I realized that I also wanted people to know.

Published 
Written by ByronLord
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments