Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation at Sixteen

"Innocent 16 year old caught playing gets off without getting into trouble with his parents"

26
3 Comments 3
35.5k Views 35.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
I was 16 and extremely shy. I had been told that I was cute, but that never gave me confidence with girls. Like all kids my age I fantasised about kissing them but was too shy to even discuss sex with my friends.

We had a beauty called Anne as our house maid. She was in her mid twenties and had a voluptuous figure. She had a beautiful dirty blonde hair which reached her shoulders and made you drag your eyes from her chest, to look at her head again.

We lived in the West of Ireland in a small town. My mother and father ran two small clothing shops, hence the need for a maid. We were a devout Catholic family and church going. Both parents were very religious and family prayer was a big part of our lives. Sex education in any formal way, at school or from my parents was non existent. In fact the discussion with my mother about the “birds and the bees” lasted maybe 30 seconds and was necessary because one of the shop girls got pregnant before getting married.

So back to Anne. I discovered by going through her lingerie drawer that she was 38DD. I guess she was about 3 inches taller than me, making her about 5’ 6”. I have no idea what she weighed but she was more what you would call voluptuous.

So I was skinny and bookish. People always expected me to have my nose in a mystery. My parents always wanted me to be a pianist due to my long fingers. I had no interest and the fingers become useful for other activities as I soon discovered.

But my favourite pastime was watching Anne in her daily duties. I loved the way she swayed her hips while dusting or working the vacuum. I don’t think at the time that she was aware of my interest. After all I was the polite son of church going parents. Later I think she enjoyed the attention and exaggerated her movements for my pleasure.

Things came to a head one afternoon on her day off. My parents always played golf on that day and I had the house to myself. As usual on that day, I did my weekly investigation of Anne’s room, especially her lingerie drawer. I loved taking her nylons and rubbing my face in them. I usually spent time with my cock in her bras. Their size amazed me.

That particular day I sat on her bed with my trousers around my ankles my face wrapped in a pair of her nylons. The memory still gets me hard. I spotted her nightie sticking out from under her pillow. It was see through and pale pink and fascinating. I couldn’t resist pulling it over my head, just to see my rapidly growing cock through it.

As I flattened the nightie to see my cock, the door squeaked open and there she was. My cock rapidly deflated. I jumped to my feet, it seemed that minutes had passed since she arrived. I tried to pull the nightie off. Her bra had dropped into my boxers and I was all thumbs trying to get myself righted. Tears were pouring off my face while she stood there red faced and angry!

I couldn’t say anything. What excuse could get me out of this?

So I cried, maybe I’d get some sympathy.

Instead I heard a laugh and she was grinning! How embarrassing!

“Stay right where you are!” she hissed.

“I’m sorry, please don’t tell Mom and Dad!” I was crying harder now.

She came in and closed the door. “Leave the nightie on, while I decide what to do” she said. She came over and sat on the bed beside me. She put her arm on my shoulder, and looked down at my cock. She put her other arm on my knee.

I was afraid to move while she sat there still as a church mouse. “Please, please don’t tell Mom and Dad!” I sniffled.

“Shh!” she said. “I’m going to come up with an alternative punishment” She said. She still sat there unmoving for another few minutes.

Finally she told me to stand in front of her.

“Take off your shoes and socks!”

“Now your trousers and boxers!”

I did both with shaking hands. I now felt that I had some hope of getting away without may parents finding out. She still sat there assessing me. Her attention was having minimal effect on my cock, which had all but disappeared.

She put her hand on my penis through the nightie.

Oh Boy! That felt good! There was finally some activity there. But I still felt that it would need a miracle for it to recover to its maximum size of 3.5 to 4 inches.

“OK, I won’t say anything, if…..”

“I’ll do anything!”

“Ok” and she stood up and pulled her skirt up to her hips.

Now I could see, her legs encased in what was later described to me as mummy-coloured nylons, held up by a bright red suspenders and then some white silk panties.

Wow! My cock finally acted like it was going to make a comeback.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

She told me in a husky voice to take her panties off.

Suddenly, it seemed to me that Christmas was arriving early, or was it my birthday? She again said to take her panties off.

My hands finally reacted to what my brain had been telling them. They shakily reached out and moved to her sides.

“Take them off!” she said again.

After a little fumble I finally got a grip and slowly started to remove them. I was looking in her face to be sure that she really wanted me to do that, while also trying to see what I could of the treasure being revealed. Oh, as I write this I wish I could experience that moment again!

She had a ginger bush! Thick and beautiful. And surprising for its difference to her head. I wanted to touch it and then her head to compare their relative textures. Her pubic hair looked a little wiry. As I stared I couldn’t see anything else. With my lack of experience I didn’t know what else there was to see. But I knew that I was seeing something special.

Anne stepped out of her panties and sat back on the edge of the bed. She picked up the panties and held them out to me.

“Smell them” she said.

I held them up to my face not knowing what to expect. They had a slight musky aroma, not unpleasant, and a slight whiff of pee.

“Well” She said.

“Wha..wha...what?” I asked.

“Well, what do you think?”

“The..the..they’re o..o..ok”

She grinned and grabbed my hand pulling it to her bush. She moved it around and leaned back on the bed. She pulled my hand again and my legs were now touching her knees. She let my hand go and I started to move back.

“No you don’t” she said “rub me!” She grabbed my hand again.

I cautiously rubbed her wiry bush. She must have been getting excited and the musky smell was getting stronger. Then it got a little sloppy with moisture. Now I was becoming fascinated. I thought she had wet herself.

She then put both her hands on herself and pulled what I later found out were her lips apart. “Stick your finger in” she said.

I tentatively did that. “Further! Further!” she gasped.

That was really slippery. It felt wonderful. I moved my fingers around. She gasped again. I thought I hurt her and started to withdraw.

“Don’t stop! Do it harder and faster!” She squealed.

As I did she was gasping for air. My thumb touched her at the top of the hole and she grabbed my wrist.

“Do that again!”

“Again!”

Now she was hopping on the bed. I later discovered she was having the first of the afternoon’s climaxes.

She held my hand still, and gasped for air, and the hole got more sloppy with moisture.

After a few minutes, she pushed herself up on her elbows and looked at me. “That was fabulous!”

“Now kiss me!”

I naively tried to climb up on the bed to kiss her cheek. But she pushed me off. “Down there” she said.

Now if that had been piss earlier, I wasn’t keen on that idea. But her hand was on my shoulder and she pushed me between her legs.

Finally, as I was still reluctant to go there, she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me down. The smell didn’t seem like piss at that stage, and I kissed her bush. But she pushed me lower. “Now with your tongue” she gasped.

My nose was in her bush. I can almost feel it now. What a wonderful feeling. It is still my favourite feeling and I still prefer women not to shave their pussy.

I tentatively licked her lips. God, that taste is second to none. Now I wanted more. I could tell she was enjoying it. At first, she took the pressure off the back of my head. But as her obvious excitement grew, her hands came back. She manoeuvred my face to where she wanted to be licked. I obliged. Maybe if I did well, she’d let me do it again.

Again, she went rigid and the held my head still. She groaned and her legs came up on my shoulder. I couldn’t breathe. I felt a small spurt of moisture hit my face and the pressure from her hands and legs dropped away. I continued licking for a few minutes more until she finally pushed me away.

She was gasping for air.

Finally she sat up and kissed me on the lips. She licked the moisture off my face.

We could hear a car stopping on the drive.

“God, your parents!” She squealed.

“Can we do it again?” I begged.

“Absolutely, you were great! A real find! But you must not tell anyone! No one in school and definitely not your parents! OK”

“Of course!”

“And maybe next time, if you’re as good again, I’ll show you a lot more!”

She helped me off with her nightie, and on with my clothes. Then she pushed me out the door with a warning to wash my face.

I loved that woman!
Published 
Written by muffmate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments