Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Innocence: Lost

5
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This is a continuation of the story Innocence. The point of view switches from brother to sister, to show both characters views on the events as they take place, and the thoughts that go through their heads.

Samuel

 I awoke the next morning a changed man. I had sex with my sister that last night. What have I done? I asked myself that question as I dragged myself into the bathroom. I could still smell her scent all over my body. She smells so delicious. No... I don't want to think like that. I hated myself in that moment. She probably hated me too.

 I went downstairs for breakfast. Mom and Dad were sleeping from their late night of working, which was good. I couldn't bare to look them in the eyes. Their son had shamed them last night. There she was though. The sun hitting her beautiful skin just right. She radiated beauty and elegance. I love you. That's what I wanted to say. What came out was, "we need to talk." I didn't know what I was going to say. What could I say? Sorry?

Terra
 I'm so in love right now. Those were the thoughts I awoke to. I put my best foot down on the cold floor and opened my eyes. All the colors were beautiful, and the smell of Sammy filled my nostrils. I could almost feel his body, still pressed against mine. I wanted to jump on top of him and wake him up for another round of love making right now, but that could wait.

 I made my way downstairs to prepare some food. The bacon crackled in the frying pan, as the smell of scrambled eggs filled the kitchen. I made a full breakfast for Sam. He was so smart and strong and sexy. I couldn't wait to see him. I sat down to eat, just as I heard him walk down the stairs. I love you so damn much. I though to myself as he walked over to me.

 "We need to talk," said Sam, in a serious tone. I didn't know what to think. He looked so upset.
 
Samuel

 "What happened last night. Terra that can never happen again. That was a mistake. You're my sister, what we did was INCEST. It's wrong, and illegal." The words coming out of my mouth tasted bitter. I felt so convicted. I despised what I had done to her. The tears in her eyes seemed to indicate that she hated me for doing it to her too. She ran off, up the stairs to her room, crying.

Terra

 I just sat in my room all day, crying. He hated me. He didn't love me like he claimed he did last night. I'm so ugly and stupid. Why would he ever want someone like me? These thoughts plagued me. They followed me into my dreams, twisting them into nightmares. There Sam was, fucking some other girl right now, laughing at me.

Samuel

You hurt her. She'll never love you. She trusted you, and you used her. I stared at the water from the top of the bridge. I should just throw myself in for what I did to her. The sun set and I walked home. I was too much of a coward to do the deed. I would have to let Dad do it after Terra inevitably tells him.

 She didn't say anything. For months I worried, but nothing was said. After the first few days she acted like nothing had happened. She got a boyfriend, and I got a girlfriend. We were normal teenagers. And yet, every night, I could her soft sobs coming from her room. What I had done to her emotionally scarred her for life. She would never be the same. I had to go apologize.

 It was the longest walk of my life. I trudged towards her room, a man on a mission. Slowly the wooden door creaked open to reveal her room. She was sitting on her bed, her knees folded up to her chest, sobbing gently.
 
 "Terra... We need to talk about what happened a few months ago. What I did. I shouldn't have used you like that. You were so pure, and I took that from you. Look at you. Right now you're crying because of it. Because I abused you." The words of my confession spilled out into her listening ears.

 "You think THAT'S why I'm crying?" She sounded angry.

 "Yes. I ruined your life. I've had nightmares about it every night."

 "I'm not crying because you ruined my life. I'm crying because you made a promise. You said you loved me. I loved you too. I STILL love you. You weren't ever supposed to let me go. I thought you hated me. I thought I was ugly." As she said all of this I realized how stupid I was.

AnyelinaCruz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnyelinaCruz

How wrong I was.

Terra

 
He just stared blankly at me after I finished speaking. I was crying even harder now. He walked towards where I was, and sat next to me. Slowly his hand grabbed mine.

 "I'm sorry." Those were his last words for the night.

 I leaned over, and pressed my lips against his. He tasted exactly as he did months before. I placed my hand behind his back, digging my nails gently into his skin. As he kissed me I fell onto my back on the bed. He crawled over me, my legs wrapping around him, holding him tightly to my body. My head was filled with fog. All those negative feelings about my body melted away as he filled me with his love.

Samuel

I pulled off of her for a moment. She sat back smiling. I hadn't seen her this happy in such a long time. We were both crying and laughing in ecstasy. I wiped her eyes, and mine as she reached her hand up to my shirt, lifting it above my head, and tossing it to the ground. Quickly she reached to my belt, ripping it off in one fluid motion. I couldn't passively let her do all the work. I leaned forward, kissing her gentle submissive body onto its back again.

 All of my dark guilt fled from me as her beautiful radiance filled me up. Being around her was like sitting in the sun. After soaking up enough of her love, I leaned over her and pulled her shirt up above her head. Moving my body down, I placed her button in my mouth. With a little bit of work it came undone. The zipper followed suit. She arched her back as I slid her pants down her her slender legs, adding them the the growing pile at the foot of the bed.

Terra

 I was in nothing much my bra and panties now. The cloth was so restrictive against my skin. I wanted them off, but not as bad as I wanted his clothes off. I was so focused on the cloth, that I forgot we had been kissing for a while. I wrenched my lips from his, gasping, "pants... off... NOW." he quickly complied. His red embarrassed cheeks were so cute. Finally I had him completely naked. I ran my hand across my stomach as he slowly sauntered over to the bed.

 He crawled his way up my body, reaching his hands underneath my back. Swiftly he undid my bra, tossing them aside and attentively licking my breasts. Every inch was wet. His tongue splashed across my nipples in waves of pleasure. I pushed him back, putting my thumbs inside my panties, pulling the down to my knees before my hands gave in. He reach forward and grabbed them. He lifted my legs into the air, pulling my panties completely off.

 I could feel his lips pressed to my legs, kissing them. He slowly parted them, moving his hips into position for entry. I wanted his cock inside me. I've wanted it for so long now. As the tip reached the opening of my wet body I let out a shudder. I loved him so much. In this moment I was a part of him.

Samuel

 I pushed my cock slowly into her. The deeper I went, the more a part of her I felt. Our sex juices made it so easy to slide all the way inside. Once I was in I paused for a minute. I looked Terra deep in the eyes and poured my soul out to her. I would never leave her again. We kissed again, our lips meeting in a moment of pure, bliss.

Slowly my cock pulled out of her. I got almost to the tip and quickly shoved it back inside. After a few times I had worked up a rhythm. After such a long time apart I couldn't hold for much long. After about 12 minutes I was finally ready to release. She was humming in pleasure. I leaned forward, kissing her on the neck, and whispering in her ear to see if she was ready.

 "Come inside me please. Just fill me up. I need you right now!" That was good enough for me.

 With a few more convulsive thrusts I came. Wave after wave of hot cum splashed against the walls of her pussy. I pulled out and collapsed next to her, gasping for breath. The orgasm was almost strong enough to knock me out. I looked over at her and smiled. She grabbed my hand and held it. We just sat there, staring into each others eyes and panting.

 I could feel her grip on my hand loosen as we both slowly fell into a deep, deep sleep. All of my guilt had been replaced with perfect love. I was content enough to die at that moment. I loved her, and that was all I needed.

Published 
Written by lolwriter89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments