Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's Her Birthday

"Disobeying the law sometimes has its own rewards"

23
4 Comments 4
31.9k Views 31.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
Several years back, when I was in my late thirties, I was working part-time as a police officer for a small Town on the ocean, just north of a very popular summer tourist city. Because of limited access to the ocean side of the Intra-Coastal, our town had a lot of pass thru traffic as we were at the foot of one of the major bridges that lead to the beach. The residents, mostly well-to-do retirees, insisted on strict enforcement of the traffic laws and Town ordinances, especially if the perpetrators were out-of-state college students.

One summer Sunday night, I found myself working solo on the “overlap” shift (10PM to 6AM). Right at midnight, a convertible with out-of-state tags blew thru the red light going south. Tourists. I pulled out from my hiding spot and popped the blues and spotlights. The car pulled over, and I could see that it was occupied by a couple of coeds. I approached the driver side door to see two very young and attractive girls. The driver, a light red head, was wearing a white cotton oxford shirt with button down collar, and what appeared to be a pair of khaki slacks. The passenger had on a similar shirt, but with a black skirt and stockings. Neither were wearing seatbelts.

“Do you know why I stopped you?” I asked.

“Probably because we ran the light” the driver meekly admitted.

“That is correct,” I said, “but there is more. In this state wearing seatbelts is mandatory for all front seat passengers. So, in addition to the citation for running the light, you will both be cited for ‘failure to wear’. I need both of your driver’s licenses, please.” Taking them, I then told the driver “I will also need to see the registration and proof of insurance for the car. Bring it back to me when you find it. I will be in my car.”

I then went back, sat in my car, and began filling out the first citation for the driver, Cindy. When I got to the DOB, I noticed that since we had now passed midnight, it was her eighteenth birthday. I looked up, and saw that she was waving a piece of paper in her hand. Well, if she wasn’t going to walk it back to me like I told her to, I thought, there goes her possible birthday break. I walked up to the driver door. “Here is the registration” she said. Looking down to get it, I noticed that, somehow, her blouse had become completely unbuttoned and opened to her waist; revealing a pair of small but perky breasts contained in a very sexy looking red lace bra.

Taking the registration, I said “Proof of insurance also, please”, and walked back to my car.

I could see the two girls talking, almost arguing. I finished the red light and seatbelt tickets for Cindy, and was almost done with the seatbelt ticket for Megan, the passenger, when I saw the driver once again waving a piece of paper. “This should be interesting”, I thought to myself, as I finished the citation and walked up to the car.

“Here is the proof of insurance, officer” Cindy said quietly. I looked down, this time noting that the bra was now unhooked and the cups pulled aside, confirming that she did indeed have small, perky breasts, with youthful firmness and a smattering of light freckles across her chest. Her light coral nipples were obviously aroused. I could feel my dick begin to stir. I handed each girl their tickets and a pen. “Please sign these” I said.

Cindy looked crushed, but it was Megan who spoke, and not very kindly. “See, I told you. Even this old fart cop isn’t impressed with your ‘itty bitty titties’. No wonder you’re still a virgin!” Cindy just gripped the tickets, tears silently flowing down her face and onto that freckled chest. I had to say something nice.

“Hold on” I said, “there is nothing wrong with her breasts. I think they look great. Bigger is not always better. But, I get tit-flashed all the time by girls trying to get out of tickets. I may enjoy the sight, but I’m immune to the affect. You’d have to show a lot more than tits to get my attention,” I said, jokingly. “Now, please, sign the tickets.”

Cindy continued to cry. “I can’t get any tickets” she said, softly sobbing. “My parents don’t know I’m down here. They think I took early admission to college and that I’m at school taking summer classes. They’d kill me.” Then, with a little more composure, she said “What else would I need to show to get out of these tickets?”

At that, I pulled open the door, and, grabbing her by the arm, pulled her out of the car. “Hands on your head!” I barked. She complied, further exposing her breasts and making them rise in a most delectable manner. “Spread your legs!” Again, immediate compliance. Beginning at her ankles, I began frisking her legs, moving up to their inevitable junction. Reaching her mound, I cupped my hand and began massaging her vulva, eliciting a small groan. Spinning her around, I repeated the frisk, at the end massaging her ass cheeks and slipping a finger between her legs to rub her cloth-covered slit. Another low moan, and definite heat. I then pulled her hands down behind her back, cuffed her, and put her in the back of my car.

We drove the short distance to the station in silence, Megan following in the convertible. Arriving, I directed Megan to sit in the waiting area while I took Cindy back to the interrogation room. As I closed and locked the door, Cindy finally spoke. “Why are you arresting me?” she blubbered. “I’m not” I replied, causing a puzzled look on her face. “I just want to see what else you have to show,” I explained, “But I didn’t think that you really wanted to do it out in public, did you?” She smiled and shook her head no. “Besides,” I grinned, “it's your birthday.”

With her standing in front of me now, I slowly pulled the open shirt and bra off her shoulders and down her arms. Her breath deepened at the exposure; her small tits rising and falling as her pulse quickened. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut glass. The same light freckles that covered her upper chest and breasts were also visible on her shoulders and the base of her neck. Reaching behind her, I unlocked the handcuffs, letting them, the lace bra and the shirt fall to the floor. Holding her to me, I softly kissed her neck, her shoulders, her throat.

TSBoobsKeana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSBoobsKeana

Lowering my head, I kissed each breast, then each nipple; finally alternating back and forth sucking in one while I twirled the other between my thumb and forefinger as Cindy moaned softly.

Gently grasping my head, Cindy pulled me up and kissed me, our tongues battling for supremacy as she held me tight against her, grinding her still clothed pelvis against my now rock hard cock while I held her waist with one hand and clutched her butt with the other. Pulling away, I removed my gun-belt. Then, kneeling before her, I held the button at the top of her pants and looked into her eyes. Blushing, she gave a nod of assent, and I worked the button out. I slowly lowered the zipper, catching the first whiff of her arousal. Lowering the pants, I was treated to the sight of a pair of red lace bikini panties that matched her bra.

I sat back and looked. I was reminded of Nicole Kidman in “Dead Calm”. But while she was not as tall, Cindy somehow looked much sexier. Still kneeling, I took her firm rear in my hands and pulled her towards me, kissing her mound thru the panties, running my tongue as much as I could between her legs as I tasted the moisture oozing through the lace. Unable to contain herself, Cindy lowered her panties and then pulled my face back to her pussy, treating me to the sight of a sparse patch of strawberry blond hair covering her “V” before my lips were once again planting kisses, my tongue snaking as she moaned with desire.

Finally, I lifted her up on the table and gently onto her back. Leaning forward, I nibbled and licked my way along her leg towards her slick lips, then ran my tongue up between her folds from asshole to clit, tasting her nectar as she let out a more forceful groan. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clit in a series of staccato bursts, causing her to writhe in pleasure. As I stuck the tip of my tongue into her opening, she once again grabbed my head, pulling me to her as she ground her sex into my face; finally grunting out her first orgasm as she covered me in her juices.

I stood up, looking down at her splayed hips, her lightly haired pussy lips fully engorged but tight together. She must truly be a virgin. I kicked off my shoes while dropping my trousers and briefs; releasing my fully hard 8 inch rod. She sat up and reached forward, removing my uniform shirt and undershirt as she kissed my face, tasting herself in the process. She then pulled me towards her again, mashing her breasts into my chest, scooting her hips to the edge of the table until she was pressing up against my erection.

She held my hardness briefly in her hand; then, lying back, spread her legs and offered me her virgin hole. Gently parting her labia, I placed my tip against the entrance and pushed forward slightly, rubbing her button. As she moistened, I slowly began to enter her hot, tight orifice until I ran up against her hymen. Once again, I looked into her eyes; and, once again, with a slight blush, she nodded her assent. Holding onto her waist, I pushed thru; in one fell swoop entering to the hilt. She let out a sharp gasp of pain, but as I tried to withdraw to ease her suffering, she wrapped her legs around my ass and held me in place. I don’t ever remember anything so tight yet so soft, wet and hot. Her vaginal walls squeezed and flexed around my manhood as her cunt began to accommodate its girth and length.

Finally, she relaxed the grip her legs had on me. “Slowly” she said, softly, “gently and deeply.”

“My pleasure”, I replied. With my left hand I held onto her shoulder for leverage, while with my right hand I took hers and led it to her clit. Her eyes lit in sudden understanding, and she began to slip her fingertip over and around it as I slowly slid my member in and out with long, measured strokes. Using my free hand, I caressed her breasts, tweaking her nipples. Over and over I sawed; slowly, gently and deeply until I was rewarded with her second climax, her pelvis suddenly thrusting and bucking as she groaned even louder than before. Her love liquid bathed my dick, dripping down my balls into a puddle on the floor.

Pulling completely out, I picked her up, turned her around, and bent her over the table. As she looked questioningly back at me over her shoulder, I positioned myself between her legs and took her from behind. This time, though, I was neither slow nor gentle. Instead I was fast and hard, pumping her for all I was worth against the edge of the table, my abdomen slapping into her ass as I pounded her still tight pussy over and over. When she screamed to her third release, I thanked the powers-that-be that the room was sound-proofed.

By this time, my dick couldn’t take much more stimulation. I needed to cum, and I needed to cum NOW! Pulling out yet again, I spun her around as I pushed her into a kneeling posture; my cock, slick with her juices, bobbing in front of her cute, freckled face. Instinctively she grabbed it in her hand, her fingers barely able to grasp it in its fullness. This time she looked to me for assent; and upon my grinning nod her hot mouth and soft lips engulfed my glans as her fingers stroked my shaft. I grabbed her head to hold her in place, and within seconds I was spurting. Now it was my turn to groan, my balls rhythmically contracting as they pumped load after load of man-juice onto her tongue and down her throat. While she tried to swallow it all, some of the milky-white fluid escaped her lips and ran down her chin. The look on her face as she released my spent member was priceless. 

I helped her to her feet, and stood behind her as she dressed, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples one last time as I "helped" her put her bra on; pushing my semi-erect penis between her ass-cheeks as she bent over to pull her panties up. She returned the favor, caressing my chest and nipples as she pulled my t-shirt over my head; reaching into my briefs to stroke my cock and balls as she “arranged” my package in the tight under-garment.

Finally fully dressed, we walked out into the waiting area, an indescribable feeling passing between us. I handed Megan her ticket receipt, then tore up both of Cindy’s. “Hey!” she cried, “How come I’m getting a ticket and she’s not?” Cindy looked at me with pleading eyes.

Turning to Megan, I said simply, “It’s her birthday.”

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments