Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jessie's Even Wilder Ride

"I fabricated Jessie a special belt and she got caught wearing it."

6
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
‎ Jessie and I had been dating for a while. We were also fucking like crazy. I came up with an idea to put her band marching into sexual terms. I designed a belt that would pleasure Jessie as she marched.

I started with a chain for around her waist. I used the metal shop tools to cut it to the correct size and sanded all rough edges to prevent any scratches on Jessie’s soft skin. I looked for the thickest shoe laces I could find. I found one that was perfect. I knew how much Jessie enjoyed the chrome ball from my gear shifter so I drilled a hole through it and smoothed those surfaces because the place we were putting that ball was even more sensitive.

I purchased a smaller chrome ball and repeated the process. Jessie and I were holed up in my room adjusting the belt. I slid the larger chrome ball onto the shoe lace. I secured the end to the top of the waist chain. Looking at Jessie’s sexy pink pussy I found the perfect height and tied several knots just below that spot on the shoe lace.

I moved behind Jessie and pulled the lace between her perfect ass cheeks cinching the chrome ball into her honey hole just below her clit. I found the correct place for the smaller chrome ball so as she marched it would rub her tiny tight anus. I tied several knots below the ball and inserted the end in the waist chain near her spine. I had left a bow in the front lace at her waist so she could drop the ball away from her if the sensation got too intense for her.

We were ready to test her new belt. Jessie wore the belt all day at school but left it loose. She decided to wear two pairs of panties to insure the ball not dropping out. That would be quite embarrassing.

Zero hour arrived. Jessie cinched up the lace and snuggled the larger chrome ball between her teenaged nether lips. She grabbed her snare drum and away she went. The band was practicing for district competition and the band director was making them repeat the precision drills repeatedly. Jessie felt an orgasm building.

When she came, Jessie staggered and missed her drum completely. It took several steps to regain her composure. The director figured he had been working the band to hard and gave them a break. Jessie slipped her fingers into her waist band and tugged the bow releasing the ball letting it slip away from her sensitive clit.

“Are you okay Jessie?” her friend Rachel asked her.

“I’m fine, just a bit winded,” Jessie lied.

“What was that string you pulled out of your waist?” Rachel asked her panting friend.

“Um nothing,” Jessie lied again.

“And why are your cheeks so flushed. It isn’t even warm out today?” Rachel drilled her friend.

“Look Rachel, you are just too young to understand,” Jessie tried dodging the question.

“I am going to be seventeen before you,” Rachel shot back.

Rachel kept pestering Jessie until Jessie decided to just show her friend her new toy. She invited Rachel over to her house after band. Rachel was delighted. She was a gangly nerdy girl and no one ever invited her to their homes.

As you may recall, Jessie is 5’ 2” and has womanly breasts for a teenager. She has 34C breasts and womanly curves too. Rachel was a contradiction to Jessie’s short curvy appearance. Rachel was 5’ 8” tall, 32B cup tits and was bean pole thin.

The girls arrived at Jessie’s house and got snacks from Jessie’s mom before heading upstairs to the bedroom. No sooner than the door closed Rachel was drilling Jessie again.

“This is a secret Rachel. Do you promise to keep this between us?” Jessie asked seriously.

“I swear I won’t tell a soul,” Rachel whispered.

Jessie started unbuttoning her school uniform blouse. When she had it unbuttoned her full bosom in her very lady like bra had Rachel’s full attention. Jessie unhooked her bra and slid it off revealing her tits for Rachel’s wide eyed stares. Jessie unhooked her uniform skirt and unzipped it but as she started sliding it down she stopped.

“I seem to be nearly naked and you are still fully dressed,” Jessie admonished her friend.

Rachel unbuttoned her own white uniform blouse. Her little girl tits were dwarfed by her little white cotton bra. When she peeled off the bra, her pointy nipples stood proud. They were pink and hard and oversized for those small boobs.

Jessie shoved her skirt off her hips and Rachel got her first peek at the waist chain. Jessie tightened the lace back up pulling the chrome balls back into position. She moaned softly as she did. Jessie peeled off both pairs of panties and stepped out of them.

Rachel unhooked her skirt and wiggled out without unzipping it. Her boyish ass didn’t impede it at all. Rachel was embarrassed by her cotton panties with Scooby Doo on them.

“My mom won’t buy me any real panties until I outgrow the ones I already have,” Rachel said sadly.

Rachel quickly peeled those off and stood naked before her friend. Rachel’s almost hairless puss was already damp and leaking. When she saw where the chrome ball was between Jessie’s pink labia, she reached down and slid a finger into her own wet lips. Jessie tugged the lace tighter into herself and moaned again. Jessie turned around and let Rachel see the smaller chrome ball tickling her anus.

Rachel was openly masturbating now. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she feasted her eyes on her more ladylike friends attribute.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

Jessie spun around and crossed the room to where Rachel was standing fingering herself. Jessie leaned over and kissed Rachel’s little girl tit and nibbled her nipple playfully. She also grabbed Rachel’s hand and pulled it between her own legs.

Jessie then slid a finger into Rachel’s moist vagina. When she did Rachel reciprocated. Jessie knew Rachel could handle another finger so she added a second finger into her long legged friend’s sweet spot. Rachel mimicked her friend and added a second finger into Jessie’s leaky box. Rachel’s fingers were nice and long.

Jessie starts humping her friend’s hand and picks up her pace fingering Rachel. She also tried and did suck her entire tit into her hot wet mouth. Rachel let out a stifled scream as she came all over Jessie’s hand. Jessie shoved her huge tit into Rachel’s face. Rachel took the hint and started sucking wildly on her big breast. She bit the nipple hard and Jessie experienced her first pleasure and pain moment as she too came hard.

Jessie shoved her friend back onto her bed and crawled between her friend’s long thin legs kissing her way up to Rachel’s cum filled love tunnel. Rachel squirmed but Jessie has her pinned down. She kept kissing her way up to Rachel’s almost hairless mound. Jessie licked Rachel’s tiny pink lips and delved her tongue inside looking for traces of Rachel’s lady cum.

Jessie lifted her friend’s long legs over her shoulders as she drove her face deeper into Rachel’s pussy. Jessie grasped Rachel’s bony ass as she reached up and uncovered Rachel’s hooded clit flicking her tongue across it several times lightly sending Rachel into her second orgasm.

After the girls caught their breath and had several more orgasms, Jessie told Rachel that I had fabricated the belt and I could make her one too if she would like me too. Rachel wasn’t truly excited about me seeing her naked but she wanted to try the belt out.

I gathered materials for an additional chain and made another trek to the auto parts house. I found two more chrome balls a bit smaller than Jessie’s and got those ready. I also found two chrome teardrop shaped chrome plated gearshift knobs. One was 3” long the other was 4” long. I knew Jessie would love adding one to her belt.

The girls met me at my house since I had the tools there. Rachel was shy at first but she quickly started throwing poses like a porn star before too long. Rachel decided to skip the anal ball and just utilize the clit stimulator ball. Man I wanted to drive my face into her pretty pink nether lips. I also added the 4” teardrop to Jessie’s belt. We slipped it in and out of her a few times and the size seemed fine for her. I also tied a smaller chrome ball up in the clit stimulation spot for double her pleasure.

The girls wanted to test drive their belts. We loaded up in my truck and headed for the seawall where all the kids hung out. Both girls donned bathing suits. Jessie wore a conservative one piece suit. How conservative did her mom think she was going to be with those huge tits spilling out of her top. Rachel donned a two piece but added panties to help if the ball dislodged.

We took a leisurely stroll along the seawall and the girls were bouncing and skipping like grade school kids. We three knew why they wanted all the extra motions and gyrations. Both girls were soon climaxing their ways along the crowded beach front. I was on cloud nine knowing I had constructed the belts allowing these girls their pleasure. It was sure hard concealing my erection following behind them but I managed.

After an hour of playing on the seawall we headed back to my house. Jessie was thrilled with her addition to her belt. She kept trying to convince Rachel to try the smaller one. Rachel was reluctant because she was still a virgin. Jessie promised her she would remain a virgin and to prove it she yanked Rachel’s bikini bottom down and slid the teardrop into Rachel’s oozing wetness. She started sliding it in and out slowly at first.

Rachel untied her top and let it drop to the bed. Jessie clamped her mouth over Rachel’s small breast and sucked hard. I was tired of observing and peeled Jessie’s suit off of her. I slid a condom on before plunging my turgid cock inside her. I was so amped up from the entire both girls being naked and climaxing repeatedly I needed relief.

Jessie moaned loudly as I started pumping into her deep and slow. She picked up her pace in Rachel’s virgin box so I did the same to her not so virgin puss. I licked a finger and slid it into Jessie’s tight ass. She wiggled and shoved her ass back into my hand. I started spanking her big round ass and I knew Jessie would cum soon.

Jessie slid down and started sucking Rachel’s clit softly as she pumped the chrome dick into her friend. Both girls were breathing quickly. My balls tightened and I was ready to cum too. I said as much. Jessie begged me to shoot my cum on her ass. I always try and give her what she wanted so I pulled out and snatched off the condom before I erupted on her creamy white ass. Jessie came right after that.

Rachel was holding out so after I poured all of my spunk on Jessie’s ass; I moved up and started kissing Rachel. I nibbled her neck and shoulders before I claimed a tit for myself. Her nips were so hard I sucked like an infant. Rachel finally let go and poured cum all over my bed. Jessie and I shared licking her clean.

My senior year was great.

Published 
Written by Tanksdad
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments