Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jill - The Beginning of her Career As a Nude Model

"As a fashion photographer, I am always on the lookout for new stuff..."

18
5 Comments 5
19.1k Views 19.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I have been a professional photographer for quite a while and while most of my work is for commercial projects, I have, upon special request, photographed special events, weddings, concerts and private portfolios.

I enjoy making people feel good and the joy that comes when folks view the end product. A few weeks back a lady stopped me in the parking lot of a neighborhood grocery store that I had set up to photograph for an advertisement shot for the store. She asked me if I was a professional photographer. I figured the tripod probably gave me away.

She asked if I did private photo shoots and I said that I did, but only on location. I gave her my business card and didn’t think anything about it as I finished up my work assignment.

A few days later, a lady named Janet contacted me on a social media sight and asked if I remembered her. I had to admit, I didn’t. She then reminded me of our encounter in the parking lot. She asked how much I might choose to take some photographs of her daughter who was an aspiring model.

“How old is your daughter?” I asked.

“Seventeen,” she replied.

We agreed to meet at a local coffee shop and discuss things.

Janet was a striking beautiful woman and her seventeen year old daughter, Jill, was equally stunning. Janet said she was familiar with my work through several acquaintances and said she felt like I would be the right person to help Jill develop a portfolio. I was flattered, but also cautious. Since Jill was technically, still a minor, Jannet would have to sign off on a contract for Janet. Jill said it was not a problem.

I agreed to come by Janet and Jill’s house and shoot a few photos so that I could best determine how to proceed in building a modeling portfolio that modeling agencies would like. I quickly learned that Janet was single mother, raising an aspiring actress-turned model.

Janet watched as I had Jill position herself in various sitting and standing poses. After a few minutes, Janet remarked, “I can see I am not needed.”

Janet said she had some shopping to do and that she’d be back in a few hours. I told her I’d get back with her once I had a sample set of photos put together. Once Janet left, Jill opened up.

“I am so glad she is gone,” Jill responded. Jill brushed her hair back over her shoulders.

“Can I change into something else?” she asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

I took a seat on the patio chair while Jill disappeared back into the house. A few minutes later, she emerged sporting a mid-rift bearing cut off Motely-Crue black t-shirt, with cuts in the shoulder and a pair of well-ripped and faded blue jeans. She was barefoot and smiling.

Her grunge look was a stark contrast to the puritanical sun dress look of only moments before.

I took several dozen photos.

“You know,” I remarked to Jill, “you have an outstanding body.”

Jill seemed to like my compliment.

“Do you have a swim suit?” I asked.

“Of course,” Jill replied, darting back into her house. I sat down in the same patio chair and few minutes later, Jill sauntered out on to the patio, wearing the skimpiest of swim suits one could imagine. The top was about three sizes to small and barely covered her 36-D cup boobs. The bottom portion was more like a thong and provided a perfect camel-toe view of her pussy. There was not backside and I marveled at how well proportioned her ass was to the rest of her hourglass figure.

Jill twirled around in front of me.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I think it’s perfect,” I replied.

I did my best to not let my libido influence my professional judgment, but there was no way to hide the physical affect Jill had on me. I thoroughly enjoyed our shoot and realizing it was close to time for her mother to get home, suggested she slip back into something more appropriate.

Jill sat down next to me as I thumbed through the photo index on my digital camera.

“You know,” I remarked, “We need to do some nude shots, but I don’t want your mother to know.”

“Why would we not tell my mother?” Jill asked. I could tell that even though she loved to show off her body, she was shy and very reserved about doing anything in the nude.

“Well, first of all,” I replied, “I don’t think she will approve and second of all, my fees for nude work go up as nude shots draw top dollar from the agencies, and I don’t think your mother could afford the extra costs.”

Jill said in silence for a few seconds, thinking.

“It’s up to you,” I said, “We don’t have to do nudes, but I can’t guarantee you maximum exposure. Agencies need to know if you have any hidden flaws and the really big agencies expect to see what they are paying for.”

Jill took a deep breath and exhaled, before agreeing.

“Can we do them next week?” she asked. I told her the following week would be okay. I suggested we do the shoot at my apartment, since I had a small studio set up there. Jill was fine with the suggestion.

We set up the next photo session for a Saturday morning. Jill said that her mother had to work until late and that a Saturday would be the best day to shoot. Saturday came and Jill was right on time.

She marveled at the second floor view I had of the pool area. I took a few photos of her on the patio, using the pool areas as a backdrop. Jill followed of my directions like a professional model.

“Okay,” I said, closing the drapes to the patio, “Let’s see some skin.”

Jill stripped down to her panties and her bra and sat on the couch. I could tell she was nervous.

“I haven’t ever been naked in front of a man before,” she said.

“Well,” I replied, “Would it help if I was naked as well?”

Jill laughed.

“Surely you’ve seen a man naked before,” I said.

“Only in the movies,” Jill replied.

“Well nakedness,” I replied, “is nothing to be ashamed of.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

I’ve been naked plenty of times in front of other people.”

I stripped out of my shirt and tossed it on to the couch. While I was not in perfect shape, I was proud of the fact that I ate well, exercised and had somewhat of a trim figure. I stripped out of my shorts and boxers.

Jill held her hands over her closed mouth as she eyes my penis.

“It’s called a cock,” I said, holding my manhood in my hand. “Don’t worry, it won’t hurt you.”

Jill stood up and peeled out of her bra and her panties. She had a perfect body, with all the right curves, in all the right places. She sported a short landing strip of closely cropped pubic hair and her nipples stood firm and perched erect on top of her 36-D cup breasts.

We both stood there staring at each for a few seconds. I had Jill lay down on the couch and pose in various positions as I snapped away. Even though I was busy with the camera, I could tell Jill was fascinated with my cock. Several times I caught her just staring at it and I could tell she was getting turned on. Small droplets of moisture formed near her pussy and there was no mistaking the sweet musty aroma of her womanhood.

I had Jill stand by the curtains to the patio. I had her spread her legs shoulder width apart, as I lined up behind her and took several photographs. I turned her around and told her to place her hands so they covered her pussy. She silently complied with my instructions. I put my camera on the tripod and told her that I’d be shooting some doubles shots, with myself in the photographs, just to give a perspective viewpoint of her body type in comparison to a male body type.

I used a handheld remote to trigger the shutter. I stepped behind Jill and pressed my body against hers, while looking over her bare shoulder.

Click, Click. Click. Click.

I handed her the shutter remote and instructed her to put her hands behind her back, as I placed my hands to cover her boobs.

“Push on the button,” I said as I cupped her boobs in my hands.

Click.

“Again,” I instructed.

Click.

“More than once,” I followed.

Click. Click...

I took the remote from her and had her turn and face me. I lowered my head to hide my face. I handed her the remote shudder control again. I reached behind her and cupped her sweet ass in my hands.

“Click it,” I instructed.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

I had Jill lay on her back, on the floor, while I straddled her, shooting several shots of her sprawled naked on the floor.

Jill looked up at my cock.

“You are huge,” she commented.

“It gets bigger,” I replied.

“Can I touch it?” Jill asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

I sat on the couch and Jill sat beside me. She put her fingers on my soft cock and gently peeled back the foreskin to the head of it. Pre-cum leaked from the tip end.

“It’s getting harder,” Jill remarked, as she examined my tool.

“It’s supposed to,” I replied. “It’s called an erection.”

I explained how good it felt to have her holding my cock. She leaned over and gently kissed the tip-end of my cock, before slipping her lips over the end of it. I pushed her back on the couch and immediately put my mouth on to her pussy, even as she gripped my erection in her hand. She spread her legs to welcome my advances.

I sucked on her labia and Jill shuddered. I pushed a finger into her vagina and almost immediately, I was flooded with her womanly juices.

“Oh my Gawd!” Jill cried, “Don’t stop!”

I pulled back and asked Jill if she was on birth control.

“I’m a virgin,” she replied. I was stunned, because I was sure that a girl as pretty as Jill would have by now, had her virginity robbed from her.

“But are you on birth control?” I pressed.

Jill said and her mother had discussed birth control, but that she had promised to remain chase. Jill said she had just had her period about a week before and that “lucky for us”, we were in a safe period.

“Do you want to do it?” I asked.

“Yes,” Jill responded. I had Jill stand in front of my parted legs, my stiff cock arching upwards. I pulled her back into my lap, placing my cock at the entry to her pussy. Jill helped slip my eight and half inch cock into her dripping wet pussy. She settled back on to my lap.

“I thought you were a virgin,” I remarked as my cock slipped deep into her pussy, totally unrestricted.

“My hymen broke when I was playing soccer,” Jill replied.

Jill rocked back and forth in a rhythmic motion as I slipped my hands over her perky breasts. She took a deep breath and forcefully exhaled. Her entire body stiffened and trembled as she grabbed my forearms and dug in her fingernails. She pressed the back of her head into my shoulder blade, her mouth open.

“Oh my Gawd!” she exclaimed as her womanly juices flowed out of her, her entire body shaking. I couldn’t hold back and emptied my load deep inside of her, even as she flooded my lap with her juices. I pulled her in tight against me. After emptying everything I had, I could feel the energy flowing out of me.

We sat there for the longest time. I pulled her hair to the side and our lips met for a sweet and passionate kiss.

“That was great!” Jill remarked. “Oh! My Gawd! That was great!”

Jill showered in my shower while I cleaned up and fixed us some sandwiches. She sat beside me at my dining room table while I indexed through the photo catalogue on my digital camera. As I did, I deleted some of the more blurry or porno graphic shots.

“No,” Jill remarked, “seeing one of the photos.”

The photo showed my semi-erect phallic, with her hand wrapped around it.

“I like that one, Jill declared. I told her we’d keep that one photo just between us.

I sent a really nice group of photos off the top five modelling agencies in New York. One of them asked for additional photos. I called Jill. She was hugely excited.

“But they want more nudes,” I said.

“I’ll be right over,” she replied. “Nudes, I can handle.”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments