Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Typical Horny Teenagers

42
20 Comments 20
132k Views 132k
756 words 756 words
Legendary Story
I'm a typical 16 year old. I love my boyfriend Charlie. He cares so much for me I couldn't ask for anyone better. Although he's 19 he's never pressured me for sex or anything I don't want to do. It started out like any other day. I got out of school and Charlie was sat on the wall near the school waiting for me, as usual. As soon as he saw me he jumped off the wall and pulled me in for a kiss. It lasted ages until I pulled away.

"Come on. We have to go. I've got a load of homework to do." I laughed as I pulled him with me to his car. Before he opened the passenger's door he pushed me playfully against the car.

"Have I ever told you how sexy you look in your uniform?" he said, breathing heavily and kissing my neck.

He knew how sensitive my neck was and how wet it got me. Okay, so I'm not a total nun. We've had some pretty hot make out sessions which sometimes even lead to me getting fingered or him getting a blow job. I'd just never gone all the way. To be honest, I wanted to. I'm just too much of a wimp because I know it's going to hurt.

"Why don't we pull over on the way home and have a little fun?" he whispered. I could feel his hand on my thigh and going up my skirt. I moaned, feeling my panties getting wetter by the minute.

"We better hurry then before my mum wonders where I am," I said.

Grinning like the cat who got the cream, he opened my door for me and a slid in. It didn't take long for him to start the car and start driving. He found a secluded spot, hidden by trees and parked. We clambered into the back seat and began making out. He pushed my skirt up and removed my panties.

"I love you," he said. "I want to be with you forever. I want to love you in every way possible. Want to go all the way today?"

Before I could reply, he put his hand on my pussy and put two fingers in. It felt like heaven and I couldn't stop moaning. He was an expert with using his hands. I saw him lower his head and suck on my clit.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

Unimaginable pleasure radiated through my body. He'd never done this before. It wasn't long before a long and hard orgasm racked my body. I squeezed his head between my thighs but he kept sucking and fingering. He stopped and my orgasm subsided. He brought his head up and kissed me. I could taste my juices on his tongue.

He pulled away and whispered in my ear, "Do you want to now?"

"Yes," I moaned still basking in the after glow of my orgasm.

Charlie was out of his jeans. You didn't need to ask him twice. Charlie's cock was about seven inches erect. I looked at it and worried how that was going to fit. He saw my worried expressed and gently kissed me.

"I promise I'll be gentle," he said. I nodded. He rubbed the head against my pussy. Each time it rubbed against the clit I moaned in pleasure. Slowly, he started pressing the head at my entrance when the head popped in. I flinched as it started stinging.

"This is going to hurt. I'm sorry," he whispered, looking into my eyes.

Suddenly he slammed his full seven inches into me. I cried out in pain and a tear slipped from my eye. He wiped it away with his thumb. He slowly started pulling his cock out and then in again while rubbing my clit. Slowly the pain started to subside just leaving pleasure. I moaned out. This was like something I'd never experienced. I heard Charlie moan.

"You're so tight," he groaned.

He started speeding up his pace and soon he was slamming it with such force that my head was hitting the seat. Soon another orgasm wrecked my body and I screamed with pleasure. At the same time I could hear Charlie grunting and then I felt his cum splashing my walls. He pulled his cock out and laid next to me. He pulled a blanket out of the boot and put it over me and him.

"I love you so much Chloe," he said, kissing my forehead.

"I love you too," I whispered.

The end for now.

First story. Don't judge!

Published 
Written by hiddendesiree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments