Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen Is Given The Real Thing By Zak

"Kristen gets long awaited first dick."

7
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

We were drying each other off standing in front of the mirror. I was admiring the beautiful body of Kristen. She had her arms wrapped around me from behind whispering in my ear.

“Let me share what my friend Anna did to me,” said Kristen.

“Today I was a naughty girl and didn’t wear panties. I wore a short black skirt, stockings, V-neck blouse and, push-up bra. At my desk, I was squeezing my legs together and that felt good to my pussy,” said Kristen.

***

A meeting was scheduled about a new platform being rolled out which included Anna’s departments. In the conference room, Anna and I sat in the back. I loved the scent of her perfume. My legs were crossed, and Anna placed her hand on my knee. I thought nothing about it.

During the presentation, she was making small circles with her fingers. I was focused more on her hand than the presentation. I was feeling strange and getting nervous. I realized what Anna was doing.

“You have beautiful legs and I hope you don’t mind me rubbing them,” said Anna.

“This is risky and if someone sees your hand on my knee that is going to be difficult to explain.”

“I am experimenting to see if I can get you wet by rubbing your leg. After the other night, it does not take much,” said Anna.

“Please do not do that, you are going to leave me with a problem. I am not wearing panties.”

“Why, you naughty girl coming to work without panties. You mush have been planning on sitting at your desk rubbing yourself,” said Anna.

I was trying to get her to stop and nothing was working. The meeting concluded and I was relieved.

“Meet me in the new wing at 2:30 and take this tissue to wipe your pussy,” said Anna.

I waited until the room was empty and I reached between my legs to wipe up my mess. The black skirt hid the spot.

The new wing was not scheduled to be open for another two weeks and it was empty. I saw Anna coming up the hall.

“Come and let me show you the lounge area, they have beds in another room in case we have to work overnight,” said Anna

We walked into the room and Anna closed the door and looked at me.

“Kristen, I have been thinking about you every day. You have a lovely body and when I see you in stockings I start to get wet. In the meeting I wanted to pry your legs open to touch your pussy,” said Anna.

We walked around the room and I was processing the situation and realized that I had to go along with what Anna had planned.

Anna walked towards me and got on her knees and started to rub my legs and pulled down my skirt.

“Kristen, your pussy is beautiful and wet as usual. I want to taste you,” said Anna.

“Anna, I do want to you suck me; I want to feel your tongue inside my pussy. I was looking down and saw her part my lips and her tongue was busy licking from side to side and she closed her mouth and sucked on my lips.”

“Oh, Anna, your tongue feels so wonderful. Make me cum for you. Stick two fingers in my pussy.”

“Fuck my tongue, Kristen. I want you to spray your juices in my mouth, sweetie. Please,” said Anna.

“Oh, Anna. Oh, Anna. Yes, that is it, baby… I am cuummiinngg. So good.”

Anna had pulled my cheeks tight up against her face and was pushing her tongue harder.

“Kristen, your pussy is so sweet tasting,” said Anna.

We had to clean up so we could get back to our desk. We went to leave the lounge and I looked on the floor.

EmillyAllen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyAllen

“Anna, what the hell is that?”

“Shit, my damn cousin, Bob. He was jacking off watching us. I told him not to make a mess,” said Anna.

“You set this up for him and did not tell me.”

“We were close growing up and got together every summer. Okay, we fucked a lot. We have our reunions if you know what I mean. I thought it would be a nice treat for him,” said Anna.

We returned and no one missed us. I put on a pair of panties because I was so wet.

***

Kristen had reached around my waist and had a firm grip on my dick.

“Zak that must have gotten you worked up. Your dick feels so hard,” said Kristen.

"What did you expect to happen listening to your encounter?"

Kristen walked around in front of me and parted her pussy. I loved your encounter.

“Zak, I have had your fingers and tongue in my pussy and Anna had hers. Is my pussy not good enough for your dick?” said Kristen.

"All you had to do was ask for me to fuck you."

“I am not going to make an appointment. Tonight, your dick will get into my pussy and I want you to fuck me good so I can feel you squirt your load,” said Kristen.

Kristen had gotten on her knees and her hand gripped my dick and she began to lick across my head.

“You have a pretty dick for sucking, and I want to taste your lubricant,” said Kristen.

I watched as Kristen opened her mouth as my head was sucked in then the rest of my shaft. Her head was moving back and forth as she applied pressure. Her lips felt so soft.

“Do you like me sucking your dick? I hope it feels better than your boyfriend,” said Kristen.

"Kristen, it feels good and you need to take it easy, so I do not cum your mouth."

I pulled Kristen up and we kissed and walked over to the bed. Kristen laid down and I placed a couple of fingers in her pussy.

“Oh Zak, your fingers feel good, but I want your dick in me, baby. Please,” said Kristen,

I got between Kristen’s legs and she reached down to grab my dick and placed it at her lips. The head of my dick contacted her lips and I pushed slightly past her lips until the head was in. Her pussy walls gripped my dick like a vice… tight fit.

“Oh Zak, go slow, your dick is filling me up. Yes,” said Kristen.

I started to move my hips to push and Kristen was meeting my thrust. Her pussy was juicy.

“Zak, give me all of your dick… push it in deeper, baby… my pussy needs it,” said Kristen.

I had my arms around Kristen and I rolled over to get her on top.

Kristen sat up and started to bounce up and down. "Oh, Zak... yes… yes… your dick feels even better. I am going to make you cum so hard,” said Kristen.

I was rubbing her breast and enjoying the fuck of my life.

“Zak, I want to make you cum in my pussy so I can feel you squirting,” said Kristen.

"Oh fuck! So close... fuck... Yes! Yesss! I am cuummiinng."

Kristen was bouncing faster and moaning. Her pussy muscles were tight around my dick.

“Zak, I am cuummiinngg too, baby... fuck… give me all you cum... give it to me," said Kristen.

We both tensed up for a few seconds to let the moment consume us.

“My God, Zak. WOW!! It is hard to describe what it felt like having your dick in me, but I know I want more," said Kristen.

“Zak, I was thinking what it would feel like having you in the middle with me playing with your dick and your boyfriend playing with your ass… so hot,” said Kristen.

I kissed Kristen on the forehead and smiled and we drifted off the sleep.

 

Published 
Written by RedPonyak
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments