Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons Learned in the Library (A Story with Alex)

"This is a story inspired by a woman I know (yes, I did get to fuck her!)."

13
5 Comments 5
13.5k Views 13.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

To be honest, I was a nerd in high school. I read comics, science fiction, and books about things that probably would not interest anyone else, at least not the girls at my school. Everything that I knew, I learned from books; I just could not connect with people as well as I wanted to. The few dates that I did get never got very far, and I did not expect that to change very much when I went to college. Luckily, I found a woman who taught me that not everything can be learned through books.

As my first semester began, I was opened up to a wide range of thinkers that challenged how I viewed the world. This meant more time in the library reading books. I was checking out some works by Freud when I noticed the library clerk at the counter. I was compelled to introduce myself. She said that her name was Alex, and I could not help but stare at this beautiful, short-haired Chinese woman who was helping me check my books out.

She was petite, slender, and had make-up that gave her a mysterious edge with a smile that seemed sweet and naughty at the same time. Her outfit was a frumpy button-down shirt, stereotypical of a female librarian, and a black skirt that went past her knees. She was not dressed very fashionable, but her natural beauty and energy were mesmerizing.

I snapped back to reality in time to learn that she was a senior and had plans of going to graduate school. She welcomed me to the university and said that I could go to her if I ever needed help with anything. I thanked her and left. She flashed me her smile, and I knew I would be back just to see her again.

As I am a voracious reader, I finished everything that I checked out in a week and went back to return them. I was delighted to see Alex again. As I returned my items and stuttered to make small talk, she thumbed through all of the titles. She noticed Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality and showed a look of intrigue.

“I have read this one, it’s… interesting,” she said. She continues, “Do you know anything about this topic yourself?”

“No,” I said, “Nothing beyond what the book says.”

She nodded and said, “I am closing up tonight. Why don’t you stay here with me afterwards, and I can help you understand this stuff?”

“Thanks,” I said.

“No problem,” she responds with a smile, “You can’t really understand this stuff by yourself.”

I smiled and walked away to find new books, but I was puzzled by what she meant. I lingered around the library, trying to find a book that would keep my interest, but I just could not get my mind off of our conversation. Soon enough it was closing time, and everyone left except for her and me.

I could not help but ask, “What did you mean earlier, about not being able to understand these books by yourself?”

“I was not talking about the books, I was talking about the subject. Let’s sit down on this sofa,” she said.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

We sat down and she lightly kissed me, quickly, yet with passion. My mind was racing with excitement. I loved the experience; she was so beautiful, but why was she doing this?

“What did you think of that?” she asked.

Stunned, I said, “That was great. I think that is what Freud describes as…”

“Shut up about Freud, he didn’t know anything about women,” she interjected.

With that she kissed me again. This time she was ferocious and used her tongue to open my mouth and dance hers with mine. We kept passionately kissing, and I could feel her hand sliding down my body. She unlocked her lips, grabbed my crotch and said, “You are going to love this!”

She undid my pants and tore them off. Before I could say anything, she had my cock in her mouth. I was shocked at the beautiful sight, and when she looked up at me with hunger in her eyes, I could only surrender and enjoy the experience. After she sucked me off to a rock-hard state, I heard her say, “And now time for the real fun.”

She stood up to vigorously remove her unwanted clothes, and I was exposed to her uncensored figure. Her breasts were small and pert, and her nipples had straight barbell piercings. Her pussy was smooth and wet. Her ass, while large, was perfectly formed and rounded out her figure flawlessly. Beneath the veil of an ordinary library clerk was the body of a sex goddess. I knew that I was going to enjoy this as much as she would.

She steadied my cock as she mounted on top of it. I was breathless as I felt her tight grip bounce on top of me. I grabbed her ass as I heard her breathing hard. She saw the lustful way that I was staring at her breasts, and she pulled me into them. I began to suck them, and she started to moan.

We continued this activity and all that can be heard is our animalistic noises of ecstasy. I felt her bounce harder, and I sucked more aggressively and took a firmer grip of her ass. After what felt like hours, I exploded inside of her and she screamed, “Yeeesss!” She collapsed on top of me and we lay there, sweaty and out of breath. I knew that this was the most profound experience of my life, something no writer can come close to explaining.

We started to recover, and she asked, “Was that better than your books?”

“Much better,” I said.

“Good, because there is more to learn next week,” she said.

“More?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “Greek, 69, threesomes, and many other positions.”

“Freud never talks about any of that stuff,” I said.

“I told you, Freud didn’t understand women, or sex for that matter,” she said. “I will teach you much more through experience than any book ever will!”

With that declaration, my library sex classes began. I learned much more from those classes than from any other class or book in college.

Published 
Written by jontron97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments