Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lexi's Strange First time.

"Lexi gets her first time in a strange way!"

3
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I just turned 18 yesterday, when me, plus my best friend Tamara, made a pack to get laid before the night was up. I was at the Cafe with Tamara when I went into deep thought on what it'd be like; the heat, passion and lust filled my head and I just knew I was getting wet...

"And, so that's why I'm not gonna live with my brother...Lexi!" Tamara Screamed. Her scream snapped me back into reality and made me blush slightly.

"Yes?" I mumbled softly looking confused. I had no idea that my thoughts were so deep that I couldn't here my best friend Speaking to me.

"As I was saying..." Tamara said going back to the beginning of her story. So after she talked for what seemed like hours, I headed home to get into my club clothes and went into the shower to clean myself up before getting dressed. Placing that dark purple silk dress made my skin sing as it felt so lovely on my skin.
 
I wouldn't say I was a sexy, but I wouldn't call myself ugly either. I have average brown hair, hazel eyes, small waist, small ass, 34 c breasts, 120 pounds and 4.9 in height. So I would call myself cute and little. I wasn't pale, but I was tan. My hair is long and goes down to my ass. As I was finishing up with my hair and makeup, I heard a car horn and went to the door. It was Tamara. I smiled softly and got my purse. I went out the door closing and locking it and heading out the door into Tamara's car.

"Ready Girl?" she asked and giggled softly. I nodded and smiled, a little nervous for what was going to happen later tonight. Tamara hugged me tightly and whispered, "It'll be okay! Promise." As she started to drive.I felt like a child going to the doctors for a second. Feeling like hours, we finally arrived and I was even more terrified.

Tamara was taller, older and prettier then me. She was 21, Long Blond hair, 34 D breasts and a killer smile. She weighed a slight more than me, but only by 10 pounds and she didn't even look it.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to. You can bail, I'll be fine by myself," Tamara said trying to put on a happy smile when inside she felt scared if her best friend left.

"We have a deal Tamara! I'm going in there with you!"

I said, almost unaware that I actually said that. We entered the club and Tamara quickly took my arm, bringing me to the bar. Tamara ordered a shot for the both of us to take the edge off. Though I still felt scared, I asked her to order 4 more. And so she did.

After the third shot, the feeling in my stomach went away and I was able to break loose. I was happy and dancing with Tamara and two other guys. Tamara snuck out with one of the guys leaving me alone with a guy named Radon. He seemed nice and pretty cute. He had the most darkest black hair I've ever seen. It seemed he had purple eyes one minute and blue the next. I thought I was going crazy when I seen that. He had a angelic face that made me feel so Mesmerized. Overall, I'd say I was dreaming and that he wasn't real. But to my surprise when I pinched myself he was still there.

"Do you need a ride home Lexi?" he asked, looking as if he cared.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1



"Would it be a burden?" I asked ready to hear him say yes and make me go home in a taxi.

"Not at all," he said smiling slightly.
 
When I seen his smile my heart started to race fast. I felt myself getting hot for him almost instantly when I heard his voice.

He smelt so lovely. His fragrances filled my nostrils and I felt my pussy become over flowing with my juices. I thought for a second he had seen the juices flowing down my leg. He placed his hand on my arm and guided me to his car. I never thought this might actually have been the day I lose my virginity!

***

My breathing increased rapidly. I knew I wouldn't be able to last 30 minutes feeling like this! I dragged my hand behind my back sliding it under me. I started to rub my pussy through the cloth of my lace undies. Just then the car stopped. Radon laughed softly. As if he knew what I was doing.

"You think I wouldn't notice your quiet whimpering?" he asked me as I blushed hard.

"I'm sorry!" I said loudly putting my head down and removing my hand from under me.

I heard him chuckle again. I became confused on why he was laughing. "You don't have to be sorry," Radon said and planted a kiss on my cheek. His kiss was almost toxic. I went into a trance unaware of my actions.

"As if I passed out. Did I? I couldn't have! I feel my body still moving," I thought to myself. I felt his hands run down my body. His touch was magnetic and almost painful. 

All of a sudden the clouds were black and red. My body was glowing. "Where was I?" Was all that was going through my mind. As if I was floating over my body. I could see myself naked in his hands, he started to caress my breast with one hand and started to rub my clit with the other while kissing my body all over. I could feel how my body felt even though I wasn't in it. Unbearable, I continued to watch him have his way with my body, placing my nipple in his mouth, as he started to suck on it.

I noticed myself becoming heavier, when I noticed I was sliding back into my body. That was when he smiled when I opened my eyes. His cock was about 9 Inches. I asked myself how was he going to place that thing into me? Before I knew it though he guided himself into me slowly at first. This was the most painful event I've ever had although the most pleasurable as well. He rammed it into me and a scream of pain and pleasure came out of my mouth.

Just than he placed his lips onto mine. He poured a breath in my lungs. I felt a change. My body and mind was different. I couldn't think of anything other then him thrusting himself in and out of me; the lust, pleasure, and the fact that I had no control over anything.

Radon was making love to me. I was moaning in pleasure about to cum. My eyes flashed red and then back to hazel. All of a sudden, I felt even more like I was going to cum. Even though it was my first time, Radon over ruled my body. He whispered softly into my ear, "Cum." His whispers echoed throughout my mind I came hard, the most aggressive orgasm I ever had before.

To be continued
Published 
Written by DarkLustWings
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments