Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Library Virgin Part 1

"Tara is a shy library assistant. A severe storm brings a handsome surprise."

21
14 Comments 14
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Tara loved her job at the town library. She always felt there was something mysterious and romantic about the old three storey building. The beautiful architecture perfectly complimented the rows upon rows of books and there were old wooden desks lit by soft lamps. It was her job to sort the books and put them away. She rarely interacted with anyone as she quietly went about her duties.

She was a shy young woman of twenty-four. She preferred being alone as the time allowed her to fall into her daydreams. For hours on end her mind would wander, usually set off by books she'd seen as she was working. She dreamed of becoming rich and famous, traveling the globe, meeting all types of people. Occasionally, her mind would drift into sexual fantasies. She'd imagine the first time she would make love to a man. Those day-dreams were always short. Her cheeks would go red and she would become flustered; worried someone would notice.

Tara thought she would never lose her virginity. She was far too shy to strike up a conversation with a man and was very self-conscious. She was a mouse of a thing, being only five foot two and petite. Her skin was pale from the hours spent in the dark library, or buried in books at home. Her long hair was a rich dark brown, pulled into a messy bun. Her huge brown eyes were almost too big for her slender face. She had a small button nose and a sweet little mouth.

Late one evening, Tara was the last at the library. Everyone had headed home early as there was a big storm coming in. She only lived a block away so she had offered to stay and lock up. She was on the second floor turning off lights when she heard the bell over the door.

"Damn, I forgot to lock the door," she mumbled.

When she got downstairs she couldn't see anyone.

"Hello, anyone here? Sorry we're closed!"

Silence.

“Must have been the wind,” she thought.

After she’d locked the door she headed to turn the lamps off at the back of the building.

"You look beautiful in the warm light," said a deep voice from the shadows.

Tara screamed. Her heart was in her throat. "Who… who's there?"

"I apologize. I didn't intend to scare you."

Tara watched as a tall, lean man stepped from the shadows. He was dressed in an expensive looking suit, which was completely soaked. He was quite good looking. She thought he was older than her, probably in his mid-forties. Tara was frozen to the spot her mind racing. What did he want? What should she do; run, be calm, scream some more? Before she could decide he spoke again, his voice soft and soothing.

"I just got off the bus and got caught in the rain. It's wild out there. I saw the lights on, so I came in. Again, I'm sorry for startling you."

Tara's shoulders started to relax and her breathing steadied. She managed to find a weak voice, "I'm locking up now, so you’ll need to leave."

The stranger shrugged. "I don't think we’re going anywhere."

Tara turned and headed to the door to look outside. Just as she opened it a huge gust of wind threw her backwards. Her tiny frame was thrown as if she were nothing but a feather. She felt her head hit something hard. Instantly her world went black.

***

Her eyes flickered slowly open. The pain in her head was instant and years seemed to pass before she could focus her eyes. Her dainty fingers touched her freshly bandaged head.

"Don't get up too fast."

That voice, that beautiful voice. Looking around, she saw she was in the lounge area. The ancient fireplace was ablaze and was the only source of light in the room. Wrapped in a warm coat, (lost and found presumably) she suddenly realized she was in her bra and panties.

"What happened? Who are you?" Panic started to seize her body once again.

"Shhh. It’s okay, you’re safe. I'm Brad. You fell and hit your head and you have quite a deep gash. You'll need stitches. I phoned for an ambulance, but they can't get through and said they could be hours. You were soaking wet, shivering. I'm so sorry I had to remove your clothes. I promise I was a gentleman."

Tara took a moment to take it all in. "Thank you," she whispered. "Could I please have some tea? The urn should still be hot."

Brad stood and took a little bow. "Anything for the injured lady."

A slight smiled danced across Tara's lips.

Whilst in the staff room Brad couldn't stop thinking about this tiny little woman, "Her eyes are so big I could drown in them, but so timid and scared.” he thought.

A wave of emotion washed over him.

Kloeh_Walker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kloeh_Walker

He wanted to hold her, protect her and even more than that he had a deep desire to make love to her. He needed her. He knew his charms would draw her in. Could he do it? He thought of his wife, so strong, independent. They'd been out of love for years. As he headed back with Tara's tea in hand, he decided what he would do.

Tara was much more composed when he returned. The pain was now a dull ache. The tea was delicious; it warmed her and left a calm she hadn't felt until now. He sat across from her and for the first time she realized he too was in his underwear. He was wearing bright red boxer shorts with paw prints. Her face flushed and she let out a small giggle.

He smiled a cheeky grin, "The one time I get caught with my pants down and I'm wearing these!"

Tara stared into the flames, deep in thought. Here she was in the presence of an extremely handsome, half-naked man. She was in her favorite place with an open fire, listening to the sound of rain and wearing only her bra and panties. It was a situation that would normally have her running into the storm just to get away, yet she felt odd. Strange sensations ran through her. The attraction to him was so strong. Her fear had long gone, now replaced by anticipation. She shook the feelings away and looked up to find him staring at her. She flushed.

"Forgive me but you’re so beautiful. I can't help but stare. Your eyes, your mouth, everything is just beautiful."

He couldn't bear it any longer; he needed to touch this beautiful girl. He stood and walked to her. She said nothing. He scooped her into his arms and carried her towards the fire. She was shaking. First, he removed her coat. Then, he gently laid her down on the rug. His eyes ran over her body; taking in every inch.

Tara was so nervous. How would she know what to do? This man was older, experienced. How would she please him? Her mind was racing and her body was shaking. Brad sensed this. He laid down next to her and whispered, "Shhhh, it's alright."

He then kissed her tenderly. His lips were so warm and soft. His hand rested on Tara's stomach. Within moments her shaking had stopped and she kissed him back.

She was sure she was dreaming. As they kissed, Brad started to run his large, manly hands over her. He softly stroked her neck, and then he traced his finger down to her breasts. He circled his finger over her bra and traced lines over her stomach. He played with the edge of her panties. Tara was going crazy. Her body was tingling all over with her little button hard and aching. She was soaking wet.

The kisses started to get harder and more passionate with his tongue searching for hers. Her hands ran over his back and through his hair. He removed her bra taking in the sight site of her perky, sweet breasts and erect nipples. He straddled her, and then slowly kissed her soft skin, collar bone, and stomach. He sucked her nipples, as his hands massaged her breasts. He nibbled, sucked, and squeezed.

Tara was going insane! The sensation in her pussy was like nothing she had ever felt. As he paid attention to her breasts she could feel his hard cock rubbing against her through their underwear. It was almost enough to send her spiraling into her first orgasm. Sensing her excitement he lifted himself off her.

"Is this okay?" he asked.

Tara nodded. "I… I'm… I've never," she stuttered.

"Shhh, it's okay. It might hurt a little, but it will get better. I'll be gentle."

She closed her eyes as he removed her panties. He parted her legs and then softly kissed each of her thighs, moving closer and closer to her soaked, aching pussy. She felt him kiss her clit. His finger were at her entrance. Slowly, carefully, he pushed inside her. Her juices were flowing, so he added a second finger. Gently, he fingered her. He lowered his lips again and took her clit in his mouth, sucking, and then rubbing his tongue up and down. He curled his fingers to her g-spot.

Her orgasm hit hard. Her entire body jerked and shuddered. Her moans were high pitched. Her head was swimming, body tingling, her breathing heavy. It was so powerful she felt tears burning her eyelids.

Brad lay next to her. He held her fragile shaking body, soothing her, stroking her hair. He was worried. She could have concussion; was this too much? Eventually her breathing returned to normal.

Brad gently kissed her, "Are you feeling okay?" he asked.

"Yes I'm great. So what's next?" asked Tara,with a mischievous little smile.

Brad went to answer her, but was interrupted by a loud knock. "Ambulance."

The fun was over. Tara was extremely disappointed. She didn't want the night to end.

Sensing her thoughts, Brad whispered, "To be continued..."
Published 
Written by secret_sexaddict
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments