Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like An Actual Girl - Part 2 of 2

"Joe and Steph meet up in real life for the first time"

14
9 Comments 9
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words
A hand on Joe’s shoulder made him jump. He looked up from his dessert bowl at his mother.

“Joe, sweetie, are you sure there’s nothing wrong? You’ve had that vacant look on your face all day.”

He found a smile and rubbed his eyes. “I’m fine, just, things on my mind.”

“Well you know you can talk to us if you want to.”

“It’s nothing bad, promise.” He pushed his unfinished cheesecake away. No, nothing bad, he just couldn’t stop thinking about Steph, the girl he’d met on Xbox live. How well they got on, how she made him feel warm and confident, and the sweet sexy sound of her moaning on Saturday night as he’d coaxed her to orgasm. Somehow he knew she was going to be the one.

The day with his family dragged simply because he wanted it to be over already. He wanted it to be seven o’clock on Monday when he was meeting his girl for the first time.

He didn’t get home till late that night but he sent her a quick text anyway.

Hey darling, I missed you tonight, sleep well. See you tomorrow. Jxx

She replied in a few minutes. Missed you too, can’t wait till tomorrow. Night xXx

He lay in bed looking at her message, stomach fluttering like crazy. He worried he wouldn’t be able to sleep he was so nervous and excited, but eventually he drifted off.

Monday at work passed in a daze and he constantly found himself clock watching, which he didn’t usually do that much. As soon as it hit five he was out the door. He got home as quickly as he could, took a shower, got dressed and tried to calm his nerves a little. What if she didn’t like him? Well it was a chance he had to take; there was something there between them.

He took the bus into town, on the basis that he wanted a drink and he could get a taxi home or something. He arrived outside the Hippodrome theatre at about five to seven. Blue streaks in her hair, she’d said. He scanned every group and individual that came past but there was no sign of her. At ten past he pulled out his phone to text her.

Guess you changed your mind, that’s fine, can we still… can we still what? Talk dirty to each other on the phone? And what if she was just late, maybe she’d think he wasn’t waiting for her and turn around to go… okay, how about Hey Steph, hope I didn’t miss you, I’m here beneath the Wicked poster… did that sound desperate? He hit the delete key to start again.

“Joe?”

He looked up into the sweetest eyes he’d ever seen; deep blue and shining. A strand of blue hair fell forward from where she’d tucked it behind her ear.

“I’m sorry I’m late,” Steph said.

“You’re here.”

Her cheeks flushed pink and she looked away. “Um, yeah, sorry I got held up by my housemate.”

“But, you’re really here.”

She shakily tucked the wayward strand of hair back. She was a little shorter than him and she had a nice, rounded figure. She wore jeans and long sleeve t-shirt, not fancy, just, casual. A little eye shadow made her eyes look smoky and her lips shone from a hint of clear lip gloss.

“You’re even more beautiful than I imagined,” he blurted.

She smiled at him and it lit up her face. Joe’s heart leapt into his throat.

“Oh, I, um, we should, er…” He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Shall we eat?” he asked.

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

He took her to Pizza Express, somewhere not too cheap but not too fancy either. It took him a little while to get over the shock of her being physically there, but as soon as they actually started talking he relaxed. She was still Steph after all, the girl he’d talked to for hours every night for the last ten days or more.

Joe poured the last of the bottle of wine into their glasses as the waitress took their plates away.

“What do you want to do after this?”

“I don’t know, I guess we could go get a drink or something.” She fiddled with her glass between her clasped hands and kept her eyes on the table.

“But?”

She glanced up and smiled at him and his stomach turned a flip. “Or we could go home, play some games.”

He grinned back at her. “Plenty of room on my couch for two,” he said.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her console controller. “And, I, um…”

When the waitress came over to ask if they wanted dessert they both answered no at the same time. Joe settled up the bill and, as they walked out to the taxi rank, he slipped his hand into hers. She smiled at him and leaned closer so he dropped her hand and put his arm round her waist.

“I’m so glad I found you,” he whispered.

“Me too.”

In the taxi on the way back to his flat she curled up close to him and he stroked her hair. It all felt a little like a dream. He felt like he knew her so well it seemed impossible that this was the first time he’d met her. He held the door to his flat open and let her in. She hovered in his hallway while he kicked his shoes off then he showed her into the living room.

“I like this couch,” Steph said as she flopped onto it on her back. She drew her feet up so Joe had space to sit, but stayed slouched.

“Oh yeah? Why’s that?” he asked.

She grinned at him. “Because I know you got naked here the other night.”

“Well, I remember it was your idea.”

She gave him a playful kick then sat up next to him.

“You want a drink?” he asked.

Steph accepted a bottle of beer and Joe took one for himself too. While he was in the kitchen flipping off the lids he heard Steph boot up his xbox.

“You delete my profile and there will be consequences,” he called.

“Oh yeah? Like what?”

He carried the bottles through and found her looking through his games.

“I’ll tie you down and make you play till you’ve got all my achievements back.”

She looked up at him. “I thought you didn’t want me to do it.”

She flashed him a wicked smile that did strange things to his pulse and guts. She was really here, in his house! Like… he laughed.

“What?” Steph asked pursing her lips.

“Just thinking, I have like an actual girl on my couch, it was silly.”

Her grin turned smug. “See, works in any situation.” She chucked him a controller and he sat next to her on the couch.

Kevin and Sam were online so they played a few games, laughing and joking. Joe went back to the kitchen for more beer but kept his headset on.

“Hey Steph, is he getting you drunk?” Sam asked.

Joe clenched his fist. “Dude, I’m not ‒ ”

“No, I’m getting him drunk,” Steph said.

“Way hey, looks like you’re in there Joe!” Kevin said.

“Yeah, yeah, enough you guys.”

“Hey, we’re just joshing you, ease up.”

“Oh, it’s okay Beans,” Steph said. “I don’t mind.”

Joe took the two ice cold bottles and headed back to the living room. He paused in the doorway and watched Steph tuck her feet up under herself on his couch while she joked with his friends. She glanced up at him and smiled, her eyes shining.

Joe set the bottles down on the coffee table. “Guys, I think we’re gonna call it a night.” He perched on the edge of the couch next to Steph and pulled the controller from her hand. Her lips parted and her eyes found his.

Sam and Kevin said goodnight and Joe shut down the console, keeping his eyes on Steph’s the whole time. He couldn’t get enough of that startling blue.

TV off, games set aside he put his hand to her cheek. She gently bit her bottom lip and looked away.

“Joe, I…”

“I know, I’m nervous too.”

“Did you really mean it when you said you were a virgin?” she asked turning back to face him.

“Cross my heart, and why would I make something like that up, huh?”

She smiled and he brushed his thumb over her lips.

He leaned in slowly to savour the anticipation, heartbeat thudding in his ears, his lips tingling, craving the first taste of her. She melted into him. Her lips met his gently and she drew in a short sharp gasp past his lips before they sealed together. Her warm, slightly moist lips moved softly against his. He cupped the back of her head in one hand while the other trailed down to the small of her back and held her close.

“Saturday night was amazing,” she whispered against his lips. “I want you so much, Joe, I want you to be my first.”

He kissed down her jaw to her neck and softly whispered in her ear. “And you mine, my darling.”

His cock began to stiffen and she gasped when she felt his hardness against her leg. Joe pulled back and got to his feet, holding his hand out for hers. He drew her with him towards his bedroom. It faintly registered that she was the first girl he’d ever taken to his bed.

They kissed beside the bed, hands gently exploring each other. He cupped her breast through her top and she moaned.

“You drive me wild, Steph, you’re so sexy.”

In response she stepped back and lifted her top over her head. Joe just stared at her, trying to memorise every detail of her beautiful body. When he didn’t move to touch her she unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down too. She bit her lip and her fingers tangled together in a nervous knot.

“Wow,” he hissed as she stood there in front of him in the most gorgeous set of lingerie he’d ever seen, deep blue like her eyes, with delicate see-through lace sections.

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

“You’re stunning.”

She looked away and he stepped towards her. He tilted her head back towards him with his hand on her chin. “No I mean it, every word, you’re so beautiful, Steph. I want you so much.”

Her eyelids fluttered and her lips parted so he dipped his head to taste her kiss again. This time he felt her tease his lips with her tongue and opened his mouth to her. He moved his hands down to her bare shoulders and let his fingertips float over her smooth, warm skin.

His cock strained in his trousers, throbbing. He couldn’t remember ever being so hard. He moved his hands down her arms to her stomach and stroked the soft, bare skin of her sides. She giggled and flinched as he found a ticklish spot and he grinned at her. He wanted to wrap her up in his arms and never let her go.

He teased his fingers along the hem of her pants. Knowing it was her first time too made it both easier and harder. She wouldn’t be comparing him to other guys she’d been with, but he didn’t want to hurt her and maybe if he had more experience he could guide her through it. Until now his sexual experience extended as far as fingering his college girlfriend a few times and reading a lot of stuff on the internet. He hadn’t had a girlfriend for nearly three years now. He liked to think he knew the theory, he just lacked the practical experience.

He returned one hand to her breast, feeling the hard bud of her nipple through the flimsy lace of her bra. She moaned and her legs trembled. Joe reached round and unhooked her bra, then turned her round and lowered her onto the bed, removing her bra at the same time.

He stood back and stripped off so he could join her. She watched him, scooting up on the bed until she was lying on her side with her head on his pillow, knees drawn up slightly and her arms across her stomach.

“You okay?” he asked as he laid down next to her and set his glasses on the bedside cabinet.

“Kind of nervous,” she whispered. “Not about you, just ‒ ”

“Me too.” He stroked her cheek and her lips with his thumb and then kissed her. “It’s okay, we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.”

“I want to, with you. I want you to make love to me. I want you inside me,” she said. “I want to make what we talked about on Saturday real, because it felt so real Joe.”

He kissed her again and slid his hand down her body, gently caressing her breasts on the way down to nestle between her legs. Moist heat radiated from her and she gasped and clutched at him as he teased her through the thin fabric of her pants.

He pulled the silky barrier to one side and gently touched her glistening wet lips.

“You feel amazing,” he whispered against her neck as he kissed her.

He moved down her body and knelt between her legs. Her wetness soaked through creating a darker patch across her cobalt blue lingerie. She gasped as he peeled them off. For a moment he just gazed at her soft curves, no longer interrupted by clothing, then he started to explore her with his fingers. He teased her lips and her opening and then moved to her clit and began to slowly rub her towards orgasm.

“Oh Joe, I’m so turned on already,” she moaned.

“You’re so wet darling,” he whispered.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” she cried.

“That’s the idea,” he said. He hunched down between her legs until his head was between her thighs and he could see every slick, swollen detail of her. Her body tensed and her breath came in ragged pants. He pushed two fingers inside her, slowly, watching the way they disappeared into her. She felt tense and tight so he just held his hand still for a bit while she relaxed into it.

“Joe?”

“Hmm?”

“I’ve, er, I’ve never had an orgasm with a guy before.” She smiled at him.

“Excited?”

“Yeah, I’m glad it’s you.”

“Do you like me looking at you like this?” He lifted his head from between her legs to watch her expression.

She nodded and tilted her head back. “Feels intimate, feels close. Makes me tingle and throb.”

Joe had never tasted a girl before. He nuzzled against her thigh, filling himself with the heady scent of her.

She gasped and grabbed handfuls of the duvet. Tentatively he dipped his tongue against her whilst his fingers tenderly probed her depths. She tasted sweet and salty and he wanted more. He licked around his fingers and then up towards her clit. Then he paused to massage her with his tongue.

She cried out and arched her back. “Oh wow,” she moaned.

He sealed his lips against her and gently sucked as he rubbed her with his tongue.

She lifted her hips towards him “Oh my God, I… ohh”

He hooked his fingers up and pressed harder still flicking her clit with his tongue. She let out a long, low moan as her body clamped down around his fingers.

“Oh Joe, I’m cumming,” she cried.

He felt her contractions around his fingers and continued licking her until she begged him to stop. Then he returned to her side and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his lips.

“That was incredible,” she said, her body still shaking from her orgasm. “I’ve never done that with a guy before.”

He smiled at her. “Never done that to a girl. Guess we’re doing okay, huh?”

She giggled; that sweet feminine sound that had hooked him from the very start.

They lay together for a few minutes, just kissing. There was no rush. Joe had always expected to feel awkward and embarrassed, but Steph just made him feel so relaxed.

“Do you still want to…?” he asked.

“Yeah, your kisses turn me on so much I think I could cum again if you touched me.”

Joe rolled over to fish a condom from his draw. He kicked his shorts off, but she stopped him before he put it on and took his cock in her hand. She lay beside him, kissing him as she stroked him.

“Have you ever had a girl touch your cock before?” she asked. She watched intently as his foreskin slid over his head with each slow stroke. Her gaze made him tingle and twitch.

“Not like that,” he gasped. “Only through my clothes before.”

She nodded and kept exploring him. “How do you want to do it?” she asked.

He tried to focus through the feel of her hand squeezing him. “I’ve heard it’s… ahh… easier for the girl if she’s on top, means you can control how deep, how fast.”

“Okay.”

She kissed down his chest, her breasts rubbing against his bare skin on the way down. Then she licked the tip of his cock. She gave him a gentle suck as she pumped his shaft with her hand.

“Oh Steph, you little minx, that feels so good.”

She giggled and took him a little deeper. Her lips sealed around his shaft and her tongue undulated along the underside of his cock.

His eyes rolled back and after a few seconds he had to push her away. “Okay, okay, you’re going to have to stop that or I won’t last. My God you’re amazing.”

She picked up the condom and handed it to him to put on. As soon as he was ready she straddled him. She tried to engager herself with him but she was so wet he kept slipping the wrong way.

“Sorry,” she muttered. Her whole body shook.

Joe reached between them and held himself still for her.

She blushed furiously. “Sorry, I’m sorry,” she muttered over and over.

“Steph, look at me.” She met his eyes. “It’s okay.”

She nodded and held his gaze as she eased herself down onto him. Her wet flesh was so hot. Hot like her mouth had been. She took it slow, taking him in a little at a time and he didn’t rush her. She felt so amazing he wanted it to last forever.

Eventually she settled down onto him and her body met his, his shaft completely buried inside her. She still trembled a little and he pulled her down on top of him to kiss her.

“You feel incredible, Steph,” he whispered. “Does it hurt, does it feel good?”

“Hurts a little, but only a little. Feels amazing. You feel so big inside me.”

She began to rock her hips, moaning against his lips. He ran his hands lightly down her back and then back up her sides to stroke her breasts.

“Does that feel good?” she asked.

“Darling it’s incredible, perfect. Do you want me to touch your clit while I’m inside you?” he whispered. She hesitated for a moment and then nodded. Joe squeezed his hand down between their bodies and just held it there against her clit, the motion of her body rubbing it against his fingers.

“Oh my God,” she cried. Her whole body trembled as she rode him. Her breasts rubbed against his chest and she kissed him.

She felt so tight around him; he’d never imagined it could feel quite so good. Her body caressed his whole cock at the same time, warm, wet, sliding and squeezing.

“Steph I’m going to… I can’t… oh fuck this feels so good.”

“I know, I’m nearly there again, I know it, I’m, I’m… Joe, ohh, ohh!”

She tensed and then let out a whimpering cry. The feel of her flesh pulsating around him was incredible.

“Oh you beautiful thing,” he moaned. He lifted his hips, grinding against her, and groaned as he pulsed inside her.

She rested forwards on his chest, shivering and panting. He stroked her hair and pulled her head down onto his shoulder where she kissed his cheek. He held her close, just enjoying the feel of being inside her and the weight of her body against him. He turned to kiss her lips and look into her eyes.

“That was incredible,” she whispered against his lips. “Better than I ever dreamed it would be.”

“I know.”

“Umm, do I have to go now?”

“What? No. Unless you want to. I mean, do you need to be somewhere tomorrow?”

“I have a lecture at twelve, but that’s all.”

“Stay with me then, sleep with me Steph.”

She grinned, awkwardly disengaged and dropped onto the bed beside him, giggling. He put his arm out for her to lay with him and sighed. So that was what it was like to make love to like an actual girl.

Published 
Written by Mistress_of_words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments