Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Losing my virginity to Gina

"My first sexual experience with an aggressive girl"

43
14 Comments 14
7.6k Views 7.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

It was a difficult few years.  My mother, who seemed to be addicted to everything: drugs, alcohol, and gambling, ran up all of her credit cards, cleaned out the checking and savings account, and then left my father with a huge debt.  The bank foreclosed on our house and my father lost everything he had.  He said it was time to move away and start a new life.  He and I moved to a rural area in New England where my father started a new job in information technology (IT).   I was sixteen and a sophomore in high school when we moved into an apartment there.

After a year or so, my father filed for a divorce having never heard from my mom or having any luck finding her whereabouts.  Although I made a few friends in school, I felt bad for my father and spent most of my time at home.  When the divorce became final, he started dating a little to try to rebuild his life.  One day he brought a woman home for dinner to meet me.  Her name was Maria and my father seemed to really like her.  She was quite good looking, friendly, and treated my father with respect.  Her husband had left her years ago for another woman.  She said she had a daughter close to my age and suggested we all go out to dinner one night.

A few months later, she delivered on her promise and we went to dinner at a small Italian restaurant.  Her daughter, Gina, was a year older than me.  I was now a junior and she was a senior at a different high school.  She was more attractive than her mother or maybe it was just because she was younger.  Either way, she was pretty hot.  We got along well.  After that, we all went to dinner every Friday night.

One day, after school had ended for the summer, my father sat down with me and asked how I would feel if we moved in with Maria and Gina.  It could help Maria and him with their finances.  I told him they both seemed nice and I would support anything that made him happy.  He deserved a nice woman after all he went through.  He said we would have our weekly Friday night dinner at her home so we could see the house.

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at their house.  It couldn’t have been too old.  It was large, modern, and in a wooded area.  We ate out on the rear patio just outside the dining room.  Maria asked Gina to give me a tour of the house.  She showed me around the inside and outside.  It had a built-in pool, two-car garage, and another garage out in the back yard. When we returned, Maria asked how I felt about moving there.  I told her it looked like a great place to live.  She and Dad both smiled.  I think they felt better about the idea.

A few weeks later, we moved in.  My bedroom was next to Gina’s.  Maria and Dad’s bedroom was at the other end of the house.  There was a bathroom between our bedrooms with an entry door to each bedroom.  The bathroom had a tub and shower combination. Gina told me we had to share the bathroom, but she didn’t think that would be a problem.  When she left my bedroom, she walked through the bathroom to her bedroom leaving both doors open.  I thought to myself: I guess she’ll close my door when she uses the bathroom.

I sat on my bed and turned on the television.  Partway through the show I was watching, I heard the toilet flush through the still open bathroom door.  Gina stood in the bathroom doorway with a long nightshirt and said, “Good night, Dave.  I’m going to bed now.”

I responded, “Goodnight, Gina.”

In the morning, I awoke to the sound of the shower.  It seemed quite loud.  I got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom door which was still open.  I leaned in the doorway to see Gina’s silhouette through the frosted shower door.  I couldn’t help but stare at her beautiful figure before stepping back into my room.  When the shower finally stopped, Gina appeared at the bathroom doorway with a towel barely wrapped around her.  “Time to get up sleepyhead,” she said, with a broad smile.  “I know its Saturday, but I was hoping you would help me with something.”

I immediately replied, “Sure, I’d be happy to help you out.  Do I have time for a shower first?”

“Yes, of course.  I’m going to get dressed while you shower.”  She closed the door on her side partway.

I went into the bathroom, took off my briefs, and got into the shower.  When I finished showering, I slid the door open.  I was completely surprised to find Gina standing at the sink in only her bra and panties in front of the mirror combing her hair.  She turned and looked at me saying, “Let me get your towel for you, Dave.”  I wasn’t sure what to do, but I didn’t have much choice.  I stood there like a deer in the headlights as she grabbed my towel, walked over to the shower, and handed it to me.  I was never naked in front of anyone in my life, let alone a beautiful woman in her underwear.

She nonchalantly said to me, as she resumed combing her hair, “My father left us with a riding lawnmower and a quad in the garage behind the house.  I was hoping you would help me get them running.  Do you know anything about them?”

As I dried off with the towel, I told her, “A little bit, I suppose.  I’ll be glad to take a look at them.”  She acted like it was normal for us to be in the bathroom together, her in her underwear and me naked.  I wrapped the towel around me and went into the bedroom where I got dressed.

A few minutes later, Gina came in my bedroom dressed in a pair of tight shorts and a short-sleeve button-down shirt, tied at the bottom.  She said, “Let’s get some breakfast and then look in the garage.”  We went to the kitchen.  Dad and Maria were sitting at the table drinking coffee.

Maria invited us to sit down saying, “It’s about time you two sleepyheads got up.  It’s a beautiful morning.  There are pancakes and bacon on the counter.  Anybody have plans today?” 

Gina answered, “Dave is going to look at the riding mower and quad in the garage for me.  Maybe we’ll take a ride if we can get the quad to work.”

When we finished breakfast, Gina led me out to the garage in the backyard.  There was a workbench, yard tools, bicycles, the riding mower, and the quad.  I opened the cap on the gas tank.  It had a little gas in it.  The key was in the ignition switch, but it wouldn’t start.  I looked around and found a small battery charger which I plugged in and attached to the battery.  While it was charging, I checked the riding mower.  It, too, wouldn’t start.  I told Gina it would probably take a few hours for the battery on the quad to charge.  I found an empty gas can and suggested we get some fresh gas.

Dad took us to the gas station to get gas.  By the time we returned, filled both tanks, and cleaned up the quad, the battery had enough power for the starter.  After several tries, it started.  Gina looked like it was Christmas morning.  She had a big smile and opened the overhead door so we could take it out for a ride.  I sat on the seat and she sat behind me with her arms wrapped around me.  I had only driven a quad a few times with one of my friends in our old neighborhood.  I took it slowly around the yard a few times to get used to it.  Gina pointed me to the back of the yard where there was a path into the woods.

We rode along the path for several miles and eventually came out to a large lake with a small sandy beach.  When I stopped for a minute to look at the lake, Gina reached around me and turned the key to off.  She asked me, “Isn’t this beautiful?  Let’s go in the water.”  She took her sneakers off and waded into the lake up to her knees.  I took off my shoes and socks and followed her.  The water felt good.

Gina surprised me by saying, “Let’s go skinny dipping.”  Before I could ask her if she thought that was a good idea, she was already out of the water untying and unbuttoning her shirt.   By the time I got up to her, she asked me to unhook her bra.  I couldn’t believe this was happening.  She hung the bra on the handlebars before pushing her shorts and thong down her legs.  “What are you waiting for?”  She helped me pull off my shirt, unbuttoned my shorts, pulled down my zipper, and pushed my shorts and briefs down my legs so I could step out of them.

She turned around and walked back into the water as I watched her bare ass. I followed, if only to hide my hardening dick, until we were chest-deep in the water.  She turned and put her arms around my shoulders.  “Isn’t this fun?”  All I could do is smile and shake my head in a yes motion.  As she pulled me in closer I could feel my dick being sandwiched between our bodies.  She looked in my eyes, “Somebody wants to come out and play.”  Then, using her arms on my shoulders, she raised herself up and eased her body down, moving her hips to line up her pussy with my shaft.  I could feel the warmth of her insides as she began to engulf my cock.  Her eyes widened and she took a deep breath with her mouth partially open.  When I was completely inside her, she exhaled blowing into my face as her lips came back together in a broad smile.

“You don’t know how bad I wanted this,” she declared as she wrapped her legs around the back of me.  Still holding her arms around my neck, she began to lean back, driving me deeper into her.  Then, she started gyrating her hips.  I moved my hands to her waist as she continued to grind me into her.  “How does that feel?”

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I answered, “It feels wonderful.”  I was struggling a little to keep my balance as her leaning back was pulling me over in the front.  To keep from falling forward, I leaned back pushing my dick into her even more.

She responded with an increased grip on me with her legs and a long loud moan.  Now that I was more stable in the water, I could focus on my first fuck.  I started moving back and forth.  It felt like the water was being pumped in and out around my dick as it pistoned in her cunt.

“Don’t worry, I’m on birth control.  Don’t hold back.  I want you to cum inside me,” she demanded.  I wasn’t even thinking about that at this point.  We were creating circular waves that were moving across the entire lake. 

I briefly thought to myself: 'I hope there’s no one around.  They would surely see the waves and hear us.'  The combination of the cool water and heat from inside her brought me to a level of euphoria that made me oblivious to my surroundings or fears.  She let out another loud moan as her head fell back almost into the water sending me over the edge.  I could feel the cum pumping through my cock into her.  She pulled her body up and hugged me tight as she kissed me hard.  My dick was holding her weight.

“That was fantastic,” she said as she unwrapped her legs from around my butt and lowered her feet to the lake bottom letting my softening dick slip from her warm pussy; the water instantly started cooling my hot member.  We leaned on each other for several minutes as we slowly regained our composure.  Then she looked up at me with a huge smile as she asked, “So, are you glad you moved to our house?  There’s much more to come, you know.”

I smiled back as I was speechless at the moment.

We walked out of the water to the quad.  She put on her blouse and shorts, but put her thong, bra, and flip flops in the compartment on the front of the quad.  She handed me my shorts and put my shirt and underpants in with her underwear saying, “Let’s ride a little further so we can dry off in the air.”  I put on my shorts and sneakers.

She sat behind me with her arms and legs wrapped around me.  Her bare feet were between my legs.  We rode along the trail around the lake and after a few miles, we went up a hill to the top.  Gina yelled, “Stop by those rocks over there, and let’s take a look at the view.”  I pulled up to the rocks and shut off the quad.  We climbed up the short rocky trail to the top where there was a beautiful view of the valley below us.  We were on a huge rock that was warm from the sun.

Gina said, “Let’s lay up here for a while and finish drying off.”  Without saying another word, she took off her shirt and shorts, laying them out in the warm sun.  “Well, are you going to join me?  There’s no one else up here and we would see anybody coming from here anyway.  Don’t be so shy.  Don’t you like what you see?”

She was right; I was a little shy and self-conscious.  But, how could I pass up such an opportunity?  I slid my shorts down to my feet and stepped out of them as I answered, “Of course, I like what I see.  You’re beautiful.”  I laid my shorts next to hers.  She was laying back, propped up on her elbows, with her legs spread open a little on the warm rock.  I couldn’t take my eyes off her cute little pussy.  Her pubic hair was trimmed into a heart with the point of it precisely at the top of her slit.  As I stepped closer to her, she spread her legs further apart.

“Why don’t you take a little taste?”

I had never touched a pussy before, let alone with my mouth.  But, it looked like today was going to be a day of firsts. I leaned over the rock and placed my hands inside her thighs, rubbing her clit with my thumbs, causing her to let out a little moan.  It was soft and warm.  I studied every part of her anatomy between her legs since this was my first up-close and personal experience.  I’d seen pictures in magazines before, however, they could never compare to the real thing.

As I kneaded her lips, I could see her clit puff up a little.  Further down, I saw the opening where my dick entered her an hour ago.  It seemed too small to accept a dick.  Suddenly, I thought to myself, I wonder if my cum is still there.  Will I taste it?  Is that why she wants me to lick her?

I was just going to have to get over these thoughts and take this surprise opportunity to continue my first sexual adventure with a woman.  I leaned my head down and put my lips against her clit, kissing it lightly and cautiously.  It was soft, wet, and warm.  My natural instincts took control and I began licking it with my tongue feeling all the intricate details of her young, but mature clitoris.  Her body began to respond as her pelvis started rocking and she let out a series of quiet subdued moans.

I started moving my tongue down towards her little opening.  She pushed her pelvis upward and spread her legs further apart giving me more access.  I probed her entrance with my tongue exploring its wonder.  It was even warmer than her clit and had a deeper taste.  At this point, I didn’t care if I tasted my cum.  I’m not sure I would know its taste anyway.

As I moved back up her slit towards her clit, she lowered her pelvis and held my head with her hands, pulling me tighter against her as her strained voice said, “That feels soooo good.  Please, don’t stop.”  I started licking up and down from top to bottom.  I could begin to detect what she liked best from her reactions.  I wiggled my tongue on her clit.  She pulled tight, pushing her pelvis upward again.  I continued licking around it, then dipping down once in a while, before returning to her clit. 

She began to become louder with her moans.  My hands were under her, cupping her cheeks, holding her lower body up to my lips.  She started bucking her hips, tightening her grip on my head.  She let out a loud, “Ohhhh shiiiiit!!!” before wrapping her legs around my head.  Then, she just held still for a few moments.  I could feel her thighs tighten and contract several times.  “That was fantastic.  Promise me you will do that, again, sometime.”  Finally, she relaxed her grip and opened her legs, releasing me.

As I stood up, I replied, “Okay.”  She slid down the rock and stood up in front of me, and to my surprise, kissed me on my lips, still wet from her juices.  She pushed her tongue into my mouth a few times and finished her kiss by licking my lips, and then her own lips.

She looked in my eyes with a big smile as she said, “That was tasty; now let me return the favor.”  With that, she reached down to my raging hard-on and gripped it with her right hand, jerking it off gently.  “I think it needs some attention, too.”  Then, she dropped to her knees and licked the tip of my cock.  She stopped for a moment to look up at me.  “How does that feel?”

I looked into her eyes and said, “It feels good.”  She put my cock into her mouth and started moving it in and out.  I couldn’t believe how good it felt.  Then she pushed it in harder.  It felt like it was actually going into her throat.  When I looked down, I noticed she was looking up at me.  That was such a turnon.

She pulled it out of her mouth for a moment, still looking up at me, as she asked, “Do you like it in my throat?”

“I love it in your throat.”  She pushed it back into her mouth, put her hands around my waist, and pulled hard forcing my dick into her throat.  I knew I wasn’t going to last too long.  I warned her, “Gina, you’re going to make me cum.”

She pulled back and let it out of her mouth long enough to say, “That’s the idea.  I want you to cum in my mouth.”  Then, back into her mouth and into her throat she went with my cock.

I put both of my hands on her head.  My balls were signaling me they were ready.  I pulled her tight into her mouth as I could feel myself ready to explode.  Suddenly, I surprised myself as I let out a loud, “Ahhhh.” It was the best orgasm I had ever had in my life.  My dick was pumping cum down her throat like a fire hose.  My knees became weak and I buckled slightly, still gripping her head, her mouth still holding a steady suction on me.

She pulled back a little, gasping, as she took a deep breath, but still keeping my dick in her mouth.  Then, we both held still a few minutes.  My cock became sensitive, yet comfortable in her warm mouth as she let it relax.  She finished by clamping her lips on it as she slowly withdrew it from her mouth as she locked her eyes on mine.

When she stood up, she asked, “Do you want a kiss?  I know some men are funny about tasting themselves.”  She was right.  It seemed a little gross, but it also seemed exciting.  She didn’t hold back on anything and I felt like she deserved the same in return.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her lips.  She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated.  She responded, “I’m so glad you moved in with us.  We’re going to have a lot of fun together.  We better get dressed and get back home before our parents start wondering.”

We both got dressed, before driving back to the house.  When we pulled into the yard, Maria and Dad were sitting on the back patio.  I parked the quad in the garage and Gina and I walked to the patio.  Dad asked, “How was your ride?”

Gina answered, “It was great, and we’re going to do it, again, tomorrow, now that Dave has some experience.”  Then, she looked at me and smiled.  We both knew what she was talking about.

 

Published 
Written by Joanniegurl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments