Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make It Up To Me

"Samantha appreciates that she waited so long"

27
9 Comments 9
20.0k Views 20.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words
My heart was pounding, I was sweaty all over and my ears felt like they were going to explode. I glanced sideways towards Matt. I guess he knew I was staring at him because he couldn’t help but keep a smile off his face. He looked over at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his and put his hand on my waist and pulled me against his side, as if he was trying to protect me from all the drunken people around us. I returned my focus back to the stage and starting singing along with the next song. This was my first concert and I was glad I was able to share it with someone I was (secretly) in love with.

I have liked Matt for as long as I can remember. He was my brothers oldest friend growing up and I’ve known him most of my life. About a year after we met, he was either oblivious or not interested in the fact that I had a major crush on him. Several years later, I come to find that he was hiding the same feelings for me as I was having towards him.

So finally after years of talking, he asked me to go to a concert with him. Although he didn’t ask this as in a date but rather a casual public hangout. I didn’t really care though; it would be our first time hanging out alone, without my brother in the way. So here I am, at my first concert, with the guy I was in love with, with his hands around my waist swaying me with him to the music.

I was enjoying his touch as I was pushed hard from behind, causing me to fall forward. I fell on my face and was trying to push myself back up when I was stepped on, pushing me back down into the ground. My face hit the ground and I felt an enormous amount of pain and heat flush to my right cheekbone. Oh God, I hope it didn’t break. It really hurt. I was grabbing my face and when I looked down and saw blood I started to get dizzy. I felt a hand on my arm. Bracing myself expecting to be thrown back to the ground again, but I wasn’t. This hand gently yet with great strength pulled me up, the other hand grabbed under my elbow of my other arm trying to get me steady on my feet. I looked up to see Matt, staring intensely at me. Empathy and concern was displayed all over his face.

Still, not fully aware of what was happening he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him, through a crowd of bodies that were pushing and jumping on people. Oh my god, these people have gone insane. Some guy from the crowd reached out and grabbed my ass before pushing me to the side causing me to trip over my feet and fall to my side. I saw Matt turn around and punch the guy straight in the face. I sat there, stunned. He just punched him, in the face, for me.

He turned to me and picked me back up. I couldn’t stand, I had just been thrown to the ground 3 times, my knees buckled and Matt caught me. He bent down and put an arm underneath my knees and placed another one behind my back before pulling me up, lifting me off the ground. Damn, he was strong. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leant my face into his neck, wanting nothing more than to get away from this mess. Reading my mind, he somehow pushed his way through- what I later learned to be called was- the moshpit, out the back and through the doors, to the back where security was.

He set me down on a counter top, which was serving beer and candy. He sat me upright and came in between my knees and started examining my face. I grabbed my face again and felt blood trickle through my fingers. His hand covered mine, holding my hand on my face. I was in so much pain. He leaned into me and whispered

“I’ll be right back, okay?” He gave me quick peck on my good cheek and walked towards security. I watched him talk to them for a couple of minutes before walking off somewhere with them. I looked down. This is just fucking great. My first time at a concert with this amazing guy and I get my head smashed to the ground. Now he’s gone god knows where, he probably just wants to go home now. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my name being called.

“Samantha? Did you hear me?” Matt reappeared with what looked like a nurse behind him.

“No,” I croaked out.

“This is Anna”, he stepped aside and the nurse walked forward. “She’s works with the ambulance and is here in case one of the band members gets injured, but she said she would at least take a look at you”

I nodded.

The woman grabbed my face and put a finger in front of me. “Follow my finger with your eyes okay?” She shown a light in my eyes and I tried to follow her finger. She then looked at my head and told me I just had a cut, but had a big bump and it was swelling and it needed ice immediately. She put some weird white bandage on my head. She told me even though it was a small cut, it would bleed for a long time because it’s a head injury. She told me to keep pressure to it.

After what felt like forever, at three a.m. we walked out of the concert. I could walk now and my head did not hurt as much due to four aspirins. Matt and I were walking down the street in silence. He had a remorse look on his face.

“What’s wrong?”

He looked up then quickly at me and gave me a quick forced smile. He shook his head.

“Come on, Matt. Just tell me. Is it this?” I asked pointing at the bandage on my face.

He sighed and stopped. He sat down on a ledge on the side of the street. I walked towards him and stopped a few feet in front of him.

“I’m so sorry. I feel like shit. I was trying to make this a great first concert. I was trying to make it perfect, I wanted it to be unforgettable”

“Well unforgettable is one thing it definitely will be,” I said as I slowly smiled.

“Not funny.” He didn’t look impressed but I could tell he was trying very hard to hold back a smile.

“Yes it is.” I moved closer to him and pushed myself in between his knees, like he had done to me hours earlier. “Look, I don’t blame you for what happened. It was a mosh pit, there’s nothing you could have done to stop it.” I put my hands on his knees and he slightly shivered.

“Doesn’t mean I still don’t feel like shit”

I slowly moved my hands up his legs. “If you’re feeling that guilty, then make it up to me.” I gave him a devilish smile.

He looked up, a bit shocked that I was being so bold, as was I. It was not like me to take control. In all the years I’ve known him I had never touched him or implied that he make things up to me. He had always had the upper hand and now I felt like I was experiencing what it was like to be in control.

“How?” His hands slipped around my waist and he linked his hands on my back, pulling me a bit closer.

“Whatever you need to do to take this guilt of your shoulders,” I said looking down at him.

He then took his right hand and grasped my nape and pulled my face into his until our lips met. Electricity shot through me. His lips felt warm and full of love. My body tingled as he stood up pulling my body against his so there was nothing between us but clothes. I could feel the warmth of his body pressed against mine. He opened his mouth a bit as his tongue explored my mouth. Our first kiss was passionate and long. After some time, he pulled back trying to catch his breath.

“You’re guilt free already?” I asked, trying not to let him hear the need to not stop in my voice.

“Oh no, I’m just getting started,” he smiled and took my hand pulling me behind him as he did in the concert.

****

We stepped inside the elevator and as the doors closed, he grabbed my hand and turned facing me. Wanting to tease him, I started backing up, soon hitting the wall realizing there’s nowhere to go. He chuckled, obviously seeing my ploy didn’t turn out. He came in closer and was just about to kiss me when we heard a bing. And the doors started to open. I looked over to see an old woman. This woman looked to be in her 70’s. She came in and stood on the other side of Matt.

“What? You don’t even say hello to me anymore? Is that it? Now that you have your girl –I assume this is this one, due to that look in your eye- that you’ve babbling about for years that you can’t even take your eyes off her for one minute and say hello to an old friend?” The woman seemed upset but in a joking way.

‘Your girl that you’ve been babbling about for years’. He’s been thinking and talking about me for years?

My brain rushed through a million questions.

I looked up to him and he blushed instantly. He tried to cover his face by scratching an ‘itch’ on his cheek. I chuckled inside.

“Hello Patricia.”

“That’s Mrs. Matthews to you,” she puffed and stuck her nose upwards. “So are you gonna introduce me?”

I jumped at the opportunity. I stuck out my hand.

“I’m Samantha,” I smiled. “Apparently, the girl he’s been babbling about for years,” I said as I stared him in the eye. His face went deep red again. The old lady chuckled. She opened her arms and hugged me before I could do anything. “Well I guess you’re part of the family now”. I glanced over at Matt over this woman’s shoulders, if it was even possible, his face went a even deeper shade of red. With that the doors opened, she popped out and just before she was about to walk away she turned and stared intensely at Matt.

She pointed to my face “I’m sure you didn’t do this to her, but if you break her heart, I’ll break your dick. She seems like a nice lady. Don’t let her get away again.” She turned on her heels and then walked away.

Again?

I was unaware that I was thinking out loud.

He turned his face away from me before I could see him blush for the 5th time. “Never mind”.

I love you. I thought. I turned to him and pushed him against the wall and kissed his passionately. There was nothing slow and careful about this kiss, like our first kiss. I wanted him. His hands found their way under my butt and lifted me up to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and the elevator door opened. Keeping one hand under me, he used his other hand and slid it against the wall to guide us to his door. Keeping my lips sealed to him, he tried to grab his keys from his pocket. He broke the kiss and craned his neck to look down to his jeans to try and get them. I kissed his neck. In soft smooth kisses, moving towards his strong jaw line, then to his ear and I started nibbling at the bottom of his ear lobe. He moaned, showing his liking to this. I smiled and kept nibbling.

He found his keys... finally. He opened the door and took me inside his apartment. A cool breeze welcomed us. He stopped our kiss and put me down.

“You okay?”

He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the cheek. He took my coat and placed it on a hook. He walked over to the kitchen. “Drink?”

“Sure, water is fine.” As he got our drinks I took this time to take in his place. It was definitely a guy’s apartment, but not in the sense that there was a bear head on the wall, or a bunch of video games lying around. It was pretty neat, I knew Matt was a clean guy and I was satisfied to know that that quality never changed.

AngiAsia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngiAsia

Everything had dark tones though. His apartment was mostly greys, navy blues, white or black. It sounds dark, but it looked quite nice. I strolled over to the couch and sat down. The cushions welcomed me as I slouched and put my feet up on the coffee table in front of me. Suddenly, I became exhausted. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and pictured Matt and I. Together in bed, and I hoped that this is where tonight was going! I opened my eyes to an arm reaching from behind me with a hand holding a glass full of water in front of my face. I grabbed it and said thanks.

He walked around the couch and sat beside me with the bad side of my face towards him. He looked at the injury on my head and then leaned in and kissed it.

“All better,” he stated. I smiled.

“You look exhausted,” he said as he go up and moved towards my feet. He lifted my feet and sat on the couch and put my feet on his lap. He took my shoes and socks off and started rubbing my feet. It felt so good. He started kneading the tops of my feet then moved to under them. I squirmed and giggled then took my feet away from him in an instant.

“Still ticklish I see.” Smiling, he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him. He pushed my hair back over my shoulder and kissed it. “I like knowing that you haven’t really changed. You’re still the same girl I’ll always knew.”

I stopped him. “I have so changed.”

He raised an eyebrow and had his stupid smirk on his face. He was waiting for a rebuttal. But I wasn’t going to say anything. I looked at him and gave him my sexiest smile. I crossed my arms and reached down and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. I lifted it up and pulled it over my head and let it slide off my finger tips and pile on the floor. He eyes widened and his mouth dropped. He sat there for a few moments, stunned in silence, just staring at me. “These,” I said grabbing my breasts, “are one thing that has changed.” He swallowed and moaned in agreement. I felt his manhood press against my jeans.

He tried to keep his eyes on mine and not my breasts as he said “okay, look. We need to talk before this goes any further”. My heart stopped. Great, now he doesn’t want to do this.

“It’s just. I know you’re still a virgin,” he stated.

Well this is embarrassing. “And?”

“And, well it’s just I don’t know why you waited. Are you saving yourself for marriage or something?”

I blushed. “No.”

“So why have you waited so long?”

I took in a deep breath. This is it; just tell him how you feel. This will either show that he truly cares for you or it will scare him off. Here we go.

“I’ve waited so long because I was waiting for you. Matt, I have liked you pretty much since the day I met you. You were different from all the other guys, especially my brother’s friends. You always seem to try and include me in your guys stuff, you could always make me laugh even when I was downright pissed, you knew how to comfort me and you knew how to make me smile, whether you meant to or not. There has been and always will be a part of me that loves you. I’ve waited for you, not because I’m expecting to spend the rest of my life with you but because you are the most special person I have in my life. And I want something this important to mean something, I want my first time to be with someone I truly love and I know cares about me as well, and I know that person...is you.” I held my breath, waiting, for him to say something... anything at all. Oh my god, please just say something. One word. Speak!

“That is the sweetest most honest thing anyone has ever said to me”. The corner of his mouth lifted ever so slightly. A look of passion and concern burned in his eyes. He closed the space between us, wrapping his hands around my waist.

I had to ask. “Are you sure you want to do this though?”

He pushed the hair out of my face, wrapping it behind my ear and twirling it in his fingers. “And why wouldn’t I?”

“Because I have zero experience.” I bit my lip trying to hide my embarrassment.

“I don’t care if you have experience or not. Just you alone will make this the best moment of my life.”

I looked deep into his eyes. Trying to find if he was lying or if was having second thoughts. But who was I kidding. This was Matt, my Matt, he wouldn’t do that. All I saw in his eyes was love.

So I kissed him, sealing the deal. My hands wandered over his neck, through his hair and down his toned back. He stood up, lifting me up with him, so I was back to be wrapped around his body. He lifted us and took us to his bedroom.

He stood me right beside his bed. He kissed my neck, leaving tiny kisses all over. I wanted this to be just as amazing for him as I know it would be for me. So I undid the button on his jeans. And slowly bent down, pulling his jeans lower with me. They got to his ankles and he stepped out. I reached back up and got on my knees, I laced my fingers in the top of his boxers. I could see his cock behind those boxers, trying so hard to be set free. It was a big bulge. I looked up at him and bit my lip. He smiled. “And just what do you think you’re doing?” I pulled down his boxers and his fully erect cock sprang up to greet me. He was huge. Pre-cum was seeping out of the head of his penis. Instead of answering I looked up and him and winked.

Then I put my tongue on his head tasting the drops of his pre-cum. He groaned, a deep, manly groan. I’ve never given a blow job but I figured it couldn’t be that hard. I lick his head and then licked all the way down his shaft and back.

I cupped his balls, very gently, afraid to hurt them, then I kissed them. I went back to his throbbing rod and put the head in my mouth, I was sucking and licking all around, trying to use the most of my tongue. He moaned and pushed his manhood farther into my mouth. I looked up and saw his eyes roll back as he put his hand on the back of my head. I put his penis all the way into my mouth, he slowly started to thrust into my mouth, enjoying the warmth of my mouth and the teasing my tongue was doing.

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled me up. Disappointed because I thought I was doing well, I hesitantly asked, “Was I that bad?”

He raised his eyebrows and smiled, looking amused. “God, no. But I need to save my cum, that’s for you”.

He laid me on his bed and crawled up on top of me. He leaned in a kissed me, hard, full of love and a deep needing. He parted his lips and our tongues explored each other. He took his hand on my nape and pulled me up while kissing me to sit up right. I barley even noticed when my bra strap flicked open. “Wow, talented”.

He smiled against my mouth, “I was a born natural”. He released my boobs from my bra and flung it to the floor. He kissed me, from my neck and down to my boobs. He took my left nipple into his mouth and started sucking. Oh my gawd, that felt good. His left hand started teasing my other nipple. Slightly pulling it and rolling it in between in fingers. He sucked until they were so hard they could cut diamonds.

As I gazed into his eyes, I knew. I was ready. I knew that all my time of waiting, turning down guy after guy, it all lead up to this. To this moment.

He reached behind his back and grabbed his shirt pulling it up over him. He stared into my soul, but in a loving way, like he was trying to show all his love for me through his eyes. I couldn’t wait any longer. I reached down and lifted my ass slightly as I pulled my panties off and kicked them down and off my ankle. I leaned up and kissed him. Not holding back, I plunged my tongue into his, showing him how desperate I was, how much I wanted him right now.

I whispered into his ear, “I need you inside of me. Now.”

“Holy fuck,” he mumbled under his breath.

He grabbed his long erect penis and guided it to the opening of my hole. I nodded and he took that as a go and pushed. It didn’t hurt like I thought it would, more just a stretching. He pushed deeper as I felt his cock head explore its way further into my vagina. He pulled back until it was almost out and plunged it back in again, this time farther, with more force. “Ohhhh my god,” I moaned. He pulled back and pushed, pulled back and pushed. I could feel every inch of him inside of, throbbing, calling out for my tight pussy. I closed my eyes and let the fullness take me to ecstasy.

“I can feel you..inside me.”

He leaned down and kissed me. “Mmm, good.” He put his body on top of mine and I could feel his weight. I would feel his heart beating and his penis thrust inside me. I clenched his shoulder, my body feeling like it was on the edge. He grabbed my hands and laced his fingers with mine. It was such a simple action, but it meant so much, as if he was trying to connect with me as much as he could. He raised my arm above my head, his hand still embraced in mine.

His kisses became more passionate as his thrusts intensified. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. “So sexy,” he whispered in a deep husky voice. He held onto me tight as he kept plunging me. I was on the break; I could feel my orgasm intensify.

“Ohh ff—please, don’t stop, don’t stop”. He took this as encouragement and thrusted harder, until his balls would slap against me with every thrust. I needed to look into his eyes. As if he read my mind, he stopped kissing me and grabbed the side of my face. I dug my nails into his back as his slick shaft glided into me again and again. I felt the pulse in his cock against my vagina walls. He has reached as far as my pussy was capable of letting him go.

“Oh- I’m... Matt I’m gonna...I’m gonna cum”.

He leaned in with such force, kissing me. When I felt like I was about to explode, I leaned back and yelled a moan. “OHHH MY GOD!” My back arched, and my nails dug into his skin. I stretched out as my limbs tightened and my stomach flexed. Moan after moan tore through my mouth and soon I stuffed my mouth on Matt’s shoulders to keep from screaming. I held still for a few seconds and the electricity rushed through me, making sure to get every inch of my body, before I collapsed.

He slowed down his thrusts, before coming out of me. He came to my side and nuzzled my neck pulling my in close so my face was rested on his chest. I lay their lazily drawing circles over his tattoo that was placed just below his collarbone.

I was in pure happiness. I never wanted to leave this moment. I could hear his heart beat, slowing down, coming to a steady pace. He kissed the top of my head as I was the first one to break the silence. “So that’s 2 very unforgettable things that occurred tonight.”

He chuckled, a tiny smile grew on his face and he clasped my chin and gave me a quick kiss on the lips then on the bandage where my injury was.

“All better,” I repeated. He pulled me in closer, hugging me.

Satisfied I curled back into his side. Nothing could beat this moment right now, it was absolutely perfect and happiness grew within me as I was glad I had waited.

I suddenly sprang up. “Wait!”

He looked confused. “You didn’t get to cum!”

He gave me a devilish grin and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his torso. “Well then, if you’re feeling guilty, maybe there’s another way you can make it up to me.” He winked before pulling me into another kiss.

Published 
Written by miss1127
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments