Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistress

"An awakening of a nineteen-year-old and an older woman"

40
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

With anything in life, to become good at anything, it takes practice, and this goes for any skill. There is only one better teacher than experience. Most young men are completely clueless and inexperienced when it comes to women and relationships. Many mistakes are made, and there is a bit of selfishness as we are usually only focused on our needs and satisfaction. Only some people can have the same experience as I did when I was nineteen. She was in her early thirties, beautiful face, platinum blonde hair, excellent shape, and a striking resemblance to the adult film star.....Seka. Being a next-door neighbor, I became friendly with her as I helped her with a few things around her house.

Little did I know what was awaiting me…

The couch was comfortable, and because I worked all day, it did not take much for me to fall asleep. I woke up, and she was pressed up against me.

 "You know what time it is?" she said as she rubbed my chest and played with my shirt buttons.

I was in a bit of a daze because I had just woken up; I was a little confused at first and didn't realize what was happening.

Kira's face was close, and she said, "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" as she lightly kissed my lips.

 I've had a few girlfriends here and there, numerous make-out and feel-up sessions but nothing significant. She slid upon my lap and pressed against me as we locked lips and started making out. Having her on my lap shorted my brain out; all I could think about was her pressed against me. It did not take much as my cock went from silent to raging in a few seconds.

Those soft wet lips were inviting and addicting, sending sensations all over but mainly straight to my cock. Having her pressed against me, she could feel his hardness; she stopped for a minute, gave me a sly smile, and shifted a bit. I moved from her lips to wet kisses on her neck and ear. She let out a sigh as this thrilled her and closed her eyes.

She started licking my ear and whispered, "You want this body? You want me, baby? You want me naked? I know you want pussy....my pussy."

Pussy? I thought, could it be? Could I be so fortunate? I had never had a girl practically throw herself at me; this was more like a fantasy.

She stopped and looked me straight in the eye.

"Don't tell me you've never been with a woman before; you’re too comfortable; you know what you're doing," she said as she smiled.

I did know what I was doing, and this was not my first time at the make-out rodeo. But still, I was apprehensive about some things. My hands moved from being around her to resting on her hips and waist. She took them and placed them on her magnificent bosom.

"You can touch me," she whispered in my ear between licks. "I've seen you check out my boobs before," she said.

Wow, dead cold busted; I guess we aren't as slick as we think we are and who was going to refuse that as I felt her up through her sweater, my hands all over those beautiful melons. I couldn't stop playing with them. I pulled her sweater over her head as she unclasped her bra, revealing those magnificent breasts. They're real and spectacular; I thought as I slid my hands over them. I was gently pinching her nipples. This turned her on; her kisses became deeper.

"Such a gentle touch," she whispered as I caressed that bosom. Her hands were on my chest, playing with my shirt buttons.

"I want to touch you," she said

She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, sliding her hands over my bare chest and teasing my nipples with her thumbs.

"I want to touch you, feel you," she whispered, pressing herself against my bare chest as she climbed on top of me.

Her hands were all over me as she kissed my neck and ear, sending my cock into full throttle. She traced her tongue from my neck down the middle of my chest, stopping at my waist. She glided her hands over my hard-on; she could see he was screaming to get out. Unbuttoning my jeans with a sly smile, she pulled them down as my hard cock bounced free.

"Ooo, look at that," she said, gazing at my rock-hard cock.

Hands wrapped around the shaft of my cock as her wet lips parted, pulling my cock into her wet mouth. She worked on it with her lips and tongue making it all wet. Never before did I get this type of treatment; it was awesome. I leaned back, pressing my head on the pillow. I could feel it building quickly as it was oversensitive; I lifted my hips, pushing my cock in her mouth, bringing me close to the edge; I was going to cum.

"Not yet, honey," she said as she gently squeezed my cock near the head as the building urge to cum passed.

Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her in as we started making out again. I reached down and gripped her waistband, easing her pants open. I slowly slipped my hand inside; I could feel wetness.  She sucked in her breath in anticipation as my fingers eased over her hot wet box. She reached down, pulling her pants down.

"Please, oh yes, take them off," she said as I slipped her pants off.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder, pulling herself closer in as my hand slipped between her thighs again, gently pushing into her soft wetness; she let out a sigh.

She whispered in my ear, "Oooo yes, you found pussy. I'm so wet; it has been so long," as my fingers played with her, she gripped me tighter.

She wrapped her free hand around my hard cock and began pumping while I gently fondled her wet pussy. Warm, wet, and inviting as my fingers teased her. She let go of my cock, wrapping her arms around me, pressing our nude bodies together, and making out again. Hands running over warm bare flesh, touching, squeezing, my wet lips on her neck, nibbling on her ear. She leaned back, and that full bosom was in view; I slipped my hands on them as I kissed them, capturing her stiff nipples between my lips and teasing them with my tongue. She closed her eyes as her breath became shorter. Enjoying every bit of this attention, I was giving those beautiful breasts.

"You're a great lover," she whispered in my ear. "You know how to take care of a woman." This was turning her on.

"I can't wait anymore," she said as she took my hand and led me off the couch into the bedroom.

Pushing me on my back, she lifted her leg and steadied my hard cock as she slowly lowered herself. I could not believe how wet she was as my stiffness just eased into her hot wet pussy. I had never felt anything like this; it was so warm and inviting, surrounded by her. All I could think of was how incredible this felt, so much different than waking off; I didn't know what to expect but being with a woman is so much different and much better. It was so intense that I had to concentrate on not cumming. This warm body on top of you as your cock is inside changes the situation.

At first, she didn't move, she just lowered herself on me, pressing her body on mine, and we just made out, which made me even stiffer.  Never before did I know how stiff my cock could get, but the turn-on was incredible.  Slowly she started riding my cock as she pressed her hands on my chest to steady herself. This was awesome between the heavy breathing and the quiet moans; it was such a turn-on as I watched those marvelous breasts slowly bouncing.

"You like this baby?" she whispered.

She asked, "Are you sure you never did this before?" I replied, "no, never."

She probably thought I would be nervous, but I wasn't. I was too busy loving every minute of it.  I had never felt anything like this before, and I closed my eyes, letting it consume me. She enjoyed every bit of this ride, taking my hands and pressing them upon her fantastic bouncing bosom. I gently squeezed.

 "Oh, yea," escaped from her lips while pressing her hands upon my chest and her pumping increased.

 "Oh, here it comes," she said, and it got tight around my hardness.

"Oh yea, don't quit," I said as her squeezing increased the sensations on my hard cock.

"Oh yes," she felt wave after wave as she came. 

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

"Oh, here it comes," she said as she could feel herself building up as she became tighter around my hard cock.

"Oh, yea," escaped my lips as I could feel it coming.

"Oh yes," she said as she felt wave after wave of her orgasm. It was intense as I exploded.

"Don't worry, baby, you can cum inside me; I’m fixed," she said as she laid on top of me, as my cock erupted.

She smiled. "You're a great kid."

"That was so intense," I said as we lay there breathless and passed out.

As I lay there with my eyes closed, I thought I felt something. Opening my eyes, I see Kira on her side with her hand on my cock. Gently she blew in my ear and started kissing, licking, and sticking her tongue in. That’s all it took, and my cock was back at full throttle again. She slipped her lips over the head, teasing the tip with her tongue. It was still a bit sensitive, but I didn't care as she increased the intensity of her suction.

 "Time for another round," she said as her hands wrapped around my cock, twisting them in opposite directions while pumping. 

I sat up and pulled her close as I wanted more of that sweet candy. I locked lips with her; our nude bodies pressed together as we made out. Touching and feeling, we squeezed each other as I slowly eased her onto her back, keeping our bodies pressed together. My hands slipped and caressed that fantastic body of hers. I moved from her lips, kissing her ear and neck; she closed her eyes, consumed by the feeling she was getting.

"Oh, yea," escaped her lips. "That is so yummy," she tightened her arms around me.

My wet tongue probed her ear, and she let out a sigh. Easing my way down, my wet lips kissed those marvelous breasts as my wet lips slipped over her stiff nipples as squeezed her breasts. She gazed down at me, watching as I paid my homage to that excellent bosom.

She let out a sound of frustration as she found I was blocking her pussy with my thigh.

"What’s the matter?" I said.

She replied, "I want to touch myself"

"Not yet," I replied, "I'm not done," as I continued to fondle and suck her breasts.

Making her wait was fun, and I wanted to taste that pussy. I leaned forward and eased her onto her back as I traced my wet tongue from her breasts down towards her thighs. She giggled a little as she kept her thighs together.

"You make me wait," she said. "You'll have to wait too.”

I traced my wet tongue over her inner thigh and pushed my tongue at her inner thigh, teasing her pussy. She kept giggling while keeping her thighs together. I reached over, flipped her over on her stomach, and pressed my tongue from behind.

"That's cheating," she said as my tongue teased her pussy.

She rolled over, I grasped her ankles, and my wet tongue traced over her inner thighs as she parted them. There it was, the holiest of holies, pussy. One of the most important things to a young man or woman. She was primarily shaven, except for a small patch of hair at the top.

She gazed down between her breasts, "what do you think you're doing? “ She said.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             A little apprehensive, I buried my face between her thighs and licked those swollen pussy lips, and she let out a sigh as I created a gentle suction on her pussy lips. Her breathing became shorter and faster. The more I licked and tongued her pussy, barely teasing her clit, the more excited she became.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she squirmed as she enjoyed it all.

All her moans and cries of pleasure just increased my excitement. I pushed my tongue into that wetness, taking it all in.

"Oh yea, yes, don't stop now," she cried as I gently flicked toward her clit and kept a gentle suction on her pussy lips.

Her hands were on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair as licked that pussy as she started cumming in waves.

"I want you to take me now," she said. She spread her thighs as I climbed between them.

"Go ahead, baby," she said as I leaned forward and teased the head of my hard-on over her swollen pussy lips.

"What...what are you doing?" she breathlessly said. "Please, don't tease me like that.”

Just for a second, I held off; she insisted, "Come on," as I slowly eased myself, slipping my hardness into that soft hot wet pussy.

She got that look in her eye, holding her breath for a second as I slowly eased myself in, pushing deeper, filling her. I almost stopped as I thought I was going to cum already.

She said, "Keep going, honey, don't stop, please don't stop.” I spread her thighs wider and pushed deeper into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good," she said as I slowly pumped her wet pussy with my cock.

On my elbows above her, I continued to thrust as I watched her face in ecstasy. I locked my lips on her hard nipples and gently sucked as my thrusting continued. With each thrust, she tossed her head in ecstasy. Reaching up, she grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down and pressing my chest against her bosom. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to slowly pump that hot wet pussy; she loved every minute of it with each thrust. Her moans were such a turn-on for me, making it hard for me not to cum. 

She could sense it and whispered, "Not yet, baby, try this," as she unlocked her legs and lifted them straight up.

I was able to slide even deeper into her wet pussy. "Oh yes, baby," she moaned with each thrust.

I felt like the king of the world with each pump; never in my life did I experience anything like this; it was incredible as she lowered and spread her legs again. Allow me to press myself against her as we locked lips as she started to slowly cum. She was slowly starting to cum in waves as her moans and cries were in sync with each thrust. I could feel a snugness tightening around my cock with each wave.

I hesitated for a second, and she cried, "Don't stop now, please don't stop," as I continued pumping her tightening pussy.

I exploded, and she was holding me tight against her, and her pussy tightened around my cock so that it erupted like Mount St. Helen's.

I tried to lift myself off her, but she held onto me. "Stay here, don't move just yet," she said, keeping her legs wrapped around me, not letting me move.

Published 
Written by Nylo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments