Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My best friend and i exploring one another

"This story is my actual first experience with my best friend i just changed her name."

38
11 Comments 11
134k Views 134k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Legendary Story
Join now to listen to this story

My best friend Lilly and me we’re working at my mom’s shoes store for the summer. It was a slow day since it was Monday. We started talking about how much fun this summer was going to be since she was going to spent it with my mom and me. Her parents we’re on a second honey moon so she was staying with us.

When all of a sudden some shoes fall from a shelf. Naturally I went to pick them up. It’s fine I’ll do it. I walked toward the shoes and picked them up. Not realizing that I was wearing my mini skirt. Lilly got a glance at my Hot pink thong. I walk back and I didn’t know what she had just seen. I saw that her nipples had gotten hard, so I offered to lower the A.C. She looked at me and giggled.

No silly I’m not cold. I was lost wondering what she meant.

She asked me if she could trust me with a secret…of course you can tell me anything.

I’m going to tell you something but don’t tell me anything until you hear everything I have to say.

So I agreed to listen.

Alexandra I have had a crush on you for a long time. When I say that I would so do you I really mean that I would do you. When we’re changing in your room I look at you from head to toe and hide that you get me wet seeing your naked body. Your breast drive me crazy fantasizing about being able to caress them. When you are sleeping in your sexy night wear all I can think about is ripping it off you.

She stopped and said just think about it was turning her on.

I was like but we’re best friends and you know that I’m not experienced you know that.

She responded that’s what drives me crazy that you are untouched and just the thought of being the one to be the first to touch my breast, lick you pussy, touch your tender clit, I can already hear you moaning from delight. I can picture you exploring my body mmm….such a great time that we can have together.

I told her I didn’t want to talk about it anymore cuz someone could over hear us. The truth was that I didn’t want her to continue cuz she might convince me to forget about everything and surrender to her fantasy. During the day all I could think was her touching me all over.

We closed the store and drove home like nothing had happened but I wanted to tell her that I was curious about the things she would like to do to me.

My mom was out for the rest of the week.

Lilly didn’t want to make me feel uncomfortable so she said she would sleep in the guest room.

She was ready to go and sleep in the guest room, but I had to open big mouth and said yo don’t have too if you don’t want to besides the house is big and we are alone it can get a bit scary at nights.

We both slipped into my bed. I could feel my mind wondering off. So I told Lilly what I had on my mind.

Lilly since you told me in the morning about having a crush on me and wanting to you know…you would enjoy if we we’re to explore one another. I can’t get the thought about us being naked together.

If you want we can take it slow and just play a little bit around if you want to.

AstridMoreti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstridMoreti

I looked at her and said that would like it if we tried to see where it lead us.

She leaned toward me and started to kiss me. I thought I would feel weird but it felt so good having her tender lips on mine.

We were both letting go and were comfortable so comfortable that she took off my shirt and I took hers off. She said she wanted to see my breast. We all know that if I have a favorite body part are my breast since they are large and I do keep in shape so you can imagine that I am proud of my breast.

So said to go ahead…having her grab my tits felt great. I don’t know what came over me and I asked her to suck them for me .having her lips in my tits made me moan with pleasure.

She slowly twirled her tongue down my flat abs. Hold on I said.

She looked like she didn’t want to stop but I didn’t want her to stop either but I wanted to suck her tits since they are the same size as mine. I wanted to make sure she was getting the same treatment as I was.

I took her bra off and I got to work on her breast…her nipples were hard she moaned and wanted me to keep sucking them. My hands wondered to her g-string and I took them off for her.

She looked glad that I had taken them off I saw that her pussy was shaved all the way like mine. She took my thong off. She pushed my back to the bed and grabbed my breast. Slowly lowered her hands to my legs. She touched the inside of my thighs and she spread my legs.

I was super wet and wanted to continue. It felt so good. She said that she loved that my pussy was shaved and that it looked better than she had imagined.

She started by running her finger from the top of my slit to the bottom. The second time her finger just slipped in.

WOW you are really wet. She licked her finger and said you taste sweet. Having her finger touch my clit was the best sensation I had ever felt. But just when I thought it couldn’t get any better I felt her tongue circle ling my clit. I moaned a little louder and said she liked me moaning it meant she was doing thing right and that I was enjoying it. She was sucking my clit and I was so aroused by it. I felt like I was going to cum.

OMG !!! I’m about to cum she started to make faster circles around my clit with her fingers and she was pressing harder. Until I just came. She licked my pussy juices.

I knew that I wanted to have my lips in her pussy as well. So I opened her legs and teased her pussy with my tongue. Then I started sucking her clit. I heard her moan and she was rubbing her tits. I didn’t know if I was doing things right but when she started to tell me faster I’m about to cum.

I did it harder. As she came she lead out a loud moan. Tasting her cum for the first time felt great.

She looked at me and said that she had never felt this great in a long time. All I could say was well this was a great experience.

She told me the shower is a great place if you are more curious to learn new things

Published 
Written by alexandra19
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments