Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My day at the beach with Micki

"My day with Micki was wonderful but the night was even better."

0
0 Comments 0
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was eighteen and just graduated high school.I moved away from home and met Micki.Micki had also just moved to the Tidewater area of Virginia.She was a senior in high school, just turned 17, and quickly became the epicenter of my dreams.

She was pretty with brown hair.B cup breasts which were perfect for her body.I went to sleep many a night dreaming of one day being able to touch them, fondle them, and even suckle them.But that was just an adolescent fantasy.She was way out of my league.She looked like Sandra Bullock while I looked like Ron Howard as Richie Cunningham.

We started as friends.I was the only one who gave her a birthday present that year.Her parents didn't have any money after the move from Hawaii and our friendship grew from there.We would go out and eat, watch movies, and just hang out.However, I will never forget the day we went to the beach.

It was a warm, sunny, Saturday morning in May.We had been planning a trip to the beach for months and it was finally warm enough.I packed up our lunch and went to pick her up.

When I got to her house, I knew something was unplanned was about to happen when she got in the car and leaned over to kiss me.That first kiss, while only a prelude to the main event, was heaven on earth.It was over before I realized it but it seamed to last for hours.I had a very hard time navigating the roads to the beach.(The pun was unintended but fit too well to take out.)

When we arrived at the beach, Micki had yet another surprise.She stripped down into a bikini that left little to the imagination.Then, grabbing my hand, she began to run towards the water.The water was so blue that day.The waves rolling into shore one after another would later play as background music.

After diving in and swimming quite a ways into the ocean, we found ourselves alone.We were talking about trivial matters, when she looked me in the eyes and said, "I really enjoyed that kiss.Too bad it didn't last longer."

I could scarcely believe my ears and before I could react I found that we were lip locked while treading water.At first it was salty but soon I could taste the essence of Micki.Sweeter than honey it's taste lingers to this day in my mind.This kiss seemed to last an eternity and I never wanted it to end.I also knew it would now be a while before I could leave the water without everyone on the beach knowing the thoughts racing through my mind.

As the kiss ended I realized our bodies had become fused together and I was sure she knew what she was doing to me.Confirmation came moments later.

"You need to save that for later, Sam." she said.

"What do you mean later?"

"After dinner I will give you the biggest surprise of the day."

Now that I wanted the day to be over, it seemed to drag on and on.The morning spent swimming and soaking up the sun.Lunch spent on a blanket under a tree.The afternoon walking the beach barefoot, with sand running between our toes.We took dips in the ocean to cool off and made sure we applied sunscreen when we needed to.

It was starting to get late when I saw a beach front café.We stopped and had dinner.By the time dinner was done the sun had set and we still a hike to get back to the car. 

When we finally arrived at the car, we were the only ones left on the beach."Why don't we get the blanket out and watch the waves in the moonlight," Micki said.

Not wanting this day to end I got the blanket back out and spread it over the sand.We sat down on the blanket.We held hands and as the night embraced us we began to embrace each other.We began to kiss.This kiss was nothing like the others.I could no longer hide my desire and found that Micki was returning the ferocity that I was starting to exhibit.Our hands started to explore each other's body.She removed my shirt in a blink of an eye.And I saw her smile her mischievous little grin.Before I knew what was happing, I was laying on my back and she was slowly kissing her way down my body.She stopped long enough to tease my nipples but quickly moved towards her real goal.She reached my trunks and before I realized it she freed my cock.Without prelude she took my penis in her mouth and began to suck what felt like the very life out of me.With the attention she was giving me and the site of her head blocking out the moon each time she stroked me with her mouth, I knew that I would not be able to take much more.No sooner had I had this thought then I came.She swallowed every drop of cum and cleaned my shaft for good measure.She started kissing my body on the way up to my lips and by the time she reached them I was turned on yet again.I could taste my own cum mixed in with her flavor and I decided it was only fair to return the favor.

I removed Micki's top while spinning her onto her back.I quickly made my way to her breasts where I treated her nipple as if they were ice cream cones.I licked, sucked, and nibble on her nipples.I traced circles around every bump on her aureoles.I made her moan with pleasure and made her beg for more.Then I continued until she pleaded for release.I then slowly made my way down to the hidden treasure that was her pussy.I removed her bikini bottoms and started to lick her pussy lips and suck on her clit.I then inserted my tongue into her and stroked her to the rhythm of the crashing waves.I stroked her to orgasm.Sucked her to a second.And then licked her to her third.Then without allowing her to catch her breath, I began to insert my fingers.First my pointer finger and then my middle finger joined in.By the time my ring finger was reunited with the other two she had begun to squirt again.I was once again rock hard and decided to replace my fingers with the real deal.I placed the tip of my cock to her opening and slid all the way in with just one thrust.At first I stayed steady with the crashing waves but her cries begging me to go faster ensured she got what she wanted.Primal instincts took over as I began to fuck her with reckless abandon.I got lost in the moment.There was nothing but the two of us and nothing mattered except our pleasure.When she reached her breaking point I felt her vaginal muscles strangle my rod as her cum washed over it.And then my cock twitched and wriggled and shot my sperm into her like a rocket into outer space. We collapsed side by side completely exhausted.

We remained friends after that glorious day, but we never had sex again.I will never forget the things I learned that day.Lessons like friends can bring so much pleasure and alway make sure you more than one beach blanket.After all our beaches are endangered by erosion, we don't need to make them disappear by taking the sand home in our butt cracks.
Published 
Written by sbf1972
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors