Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My education

"How I wish my education would have really gon"

18
4 Comments 4
17.8k Views 17.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
When I was 16, high school had just finished for the summer and I had a few weeks to spend relaxing after the busy school year. The weather had been unusually hot and that seemed to feed my over active hormones, constantly horny, even for a healthy red blooded teen!

I lived with my brother, his wife and their two young kids due to the tragic death of my parents two years earlier. I was infatuated with my sister-in-law who, at 25, was a lot older than me in my eyes and therefore, much more experienced.

Right now I was peeking out of my bedroom window to the garden below where she was stretched out on the sun lounger dressed in a vivid purple bikini, laying on her back and wearing dark sunglasses. I admired her smooth body, her flat stomach, the way her full breasts strained the soft material holding them in, the way the fabric of her bottoms disappeared down in between her legs and I could make out the bulge of her pubic bone.

I myself was naked and held my throbbing cock in my hand, slowly pumping it, fantasizing about how it would feel to fuck her. She rolled over onto her stomach and reached up and tugged the string holding the bra up, allowing the straps to drop and hang from the lounger. I took in the beauty of her back, the way her ass looked in its purple retainer, mmmmm, so nice. I began to pump faster, my breathing coming in shorter gasps. I prayed that she would roll back over and her top would fall off to give me a view of her wonderful boobs, but alas it was not to be.

Shortly after I could hear the phone ring and she sat up, quickly tying the garment back in place, before heading indoors to answer it. I continued to pump my cock for all I was worth while the memory of her body was still sharp in my memory. Moments later I could feel the familiar thrill as my balls began to contract and I began to spurt my hot load into a waiting kleenex, wishing instead it had been into her hot, waiting pussy.

The next day I awoke to a quiet house, my brother was at work and I knew my sister-in-law was dropping the kids off at friends for the morning before running some errands. As usual, my cock was hard and my head was filled with thoughts of sex and wondering when I would finally get to experience the real thing. I kicked back the sheet, propped up the pillows so I could look down on myself as I toyed with my cock, slowly rubbing it and letting my imagination run wild.

"Don't you know that is a sin!" said a stern voice behind me. I froze, my heart in my mouth as my sister-in-law marched into the room with a scowl on her face and stood looking down at me. "You know it is wrong to waste your seed like that," she said and then her mouth broke into a smile before saying, "You should never let a drop go unused". With that she dropped to her knees and removed my hand that was still in place on my cock and placed her hand there instead. I was speechless as I felt the unfamiliar hand grip my cock and begin to pump it. I watched mesmerized as she lowered her head to the tip of it, her hair cascading onto my belly and then I could could feel her hot breath as she opened her mouth and took me in. It was like a lightning bolt had hit me as her mouth surrounded my cock and began to slide up and down it, sucking at the same time.

Needless to say, I was so aroused and unprepared that I exploded immediately into her mouth, shuddering as I felt the cream spurt from the tip of my cock. It happened so fast, my mind was whirling with incredible thoughts, shame at having done such a deed but straight away realising that it was okay as she gobbled my seed down as fast as I filled her mouth, she obviously did not mind. I was embarrassed too at having cum so fast, but her next words, as she dropped my cock from her mouth reassured me. "Well now, now we have got your trigger happiness out of the way, we should talk, or rather I should talk and you should listen".

She climbed on to the bed and straddled my groin so she was facing me. It was only now that I noticed what she was wearing, my heart skipped a beat when I saw that she had on the purple bikini. I did not dare look too closely as she began to say. "I know you are a hormonal young man and I am well aware of what you do up here. I know where you hide your magazines and I notice that some of the pages seem to stick together. I also am aware of when I sun bathe that you are watching me, just because I have my sunglasses on does not mean my eyes are closed. I could easily tell what you were doing up here yesterday and I must say I feel very flattered. After two having had two kids, a woman feels a little vulnerable about her body so it is nice to have a good looking young man find me attractive enough to excite him so much. Your brother is a good man but he is always working and the kids take up so much time, there is little time left for romance. So, I think that maybe we can help each other out, you need to know how to please a woman and I am a woman who needs to be pleased, so I have taken it upon myself to teach you all you need to know on the subject".

All the time she spoke, my eyes were fixed on her intent stare, I did not dare lower them to look at her body but I ached to do so. I was absolutely tongue tied and could only nod that I understood her.

"Now the first thing is to know how to appreciate a woman's body. It is offensive to stare openly and oggle but an appreciative glance is very welcome. However, we are way past the usual introductory stage so it is okay for you to look all you want, go ahead".

I lowered my eyes and saw her beautiful boobs straining against the material of the bikini top, a faint outline of her nipples pushing out too. My semi-hard cock immediately reacted and began to grow again.

"MMMM", she said, "thank you, you obviously like what you see and that makes me feel good".

My eyes fell lower, over her smooth belly and down to where her crotch met my groin.

JessicaBooty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessicaBooty

I could see the material around her pussy was darker than the rest, obviously she was becoming aroused by the situation as well.

"Now", this was after a few moments of me admiring her, "I know you have girl friends and so you probably are used to kissing, but let's see how good you are".

She moved forward so she was on all fours and our lips met for the first time, parting immediately to allow tongues to slide into each others mouths. I could taste the saltiness of my cum in her mouth and a thrill of excitement rippled through me in the memory of how she had already brought me off once already. We probed each other, getting familiar with the feeling until she broke away and leaned back again.

"Very good, I see you have had some practice. The next thing you need to know is how to use your hands, to learn to touch and feel what a woman's body feels like so go ahead and see for yourself".

She leaned back, causing her boobs to thrust out even more and I reached out towards them, my fingers trembling in anticipation. It seemed to be happening in slow motion as I first felt the soft tissue of each orb as I cupped them in my hands, marveling at their fullness and heaviness. She released a soft sigh as my hands closed around them, feeling them through the material, her nipples became more defined as they began to harden. I tweaked them softly and she sighed again, encouraging me to repeat the move but with a little more pressure. This brought a gasp of pleasure from her.

"You know they feel much better in the flesh", she told me.

I reached around behind her and tugged on the free end of one of the strings, feeling it give and the top fall away. I watched in awe as the material sagged and dropped, allowing her boobs to take their natural repose. She had large, dark nipples which were pointing out at me, just begging me to take them in my mouth. I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth while my hand moved up to her right one. I sucked it in and rolled my tongue around it, tweaking the other at the same time. This time her gasp was much louder and I felt proud that she was enjoying my efforts so much. I switched breasts and repeated the treatment, feeling her nipple grow even harder in my mouth. I began to tug on it gently with my teeth and she purred with pleasure. I repeated the move several more times until she finally pushed my head away.

"You are a natural, the girls are going to love you if you treat them the same way. Now, let's take the next step".

She stood up on the bed and slowly rolled the bikini bottoms down her legs until they were at her feet where she kicked them off. Then she knelt down again, straddling my body. My eyes eagerly zoomed in on the dark patch of hair between her legs, neatly trimmed in the classic triangle. She smiled at me and then moved to be on all fours so she could kiss me again. We broke the kiss and she said, "Let's see how good you are with your finger".

I reached under her and moved my hand to her waiting pussy. My fingers touched the soft, downy hair, dampened by her juices which seemed to be flowing freely from her. I pushed my middle finger into the mass of hair, feeling the slick tissue of her lips that parted at my touch. She gasped heavily as I slid my finger into her. "Mmmmmm" she moaned, "now a little deeper and pull back towards you a little", she commanded. I did as I was asked and was rewarded with feeling her body shiver as I located the nub of her clit. "Now rub it, firmly and evenly". I complied and her body began to quiver as her the tension built within her.

I began to move my finger against her love button faster and harder as she rocked in time with me. She stopped suddenly and looked at me. "Now that is how you prepare a woman, feel how wet I am? Now I am ready to have something a little bigger in there". She grabbed my throbbing cock and guided it toward her pussy. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and knew it would not be long before I came again. She seemed to sense my need too. I watched as she pulled my cock so it was resting between her swollen, glistening lips as she squatted over it. Then she began to lower herself onto it. I could feel the burning heat envelop me as she took me in deep inside her until she sat on my groin, fully impaled on my meat.

"Now, how does it feel to be so close to someone, so intimate that your body is actually in theirs?" she asked.

"Beautiful, fuckin' beautiful", I replied.

She began to ride up and down on my cock, her pussy muscles tightening every so often as her orgasm began to build. Mine was already on the way as I could not contain my excitement any longer. My balls tightened up and the fiery fluid shot along my shaft to explode deep into her pussy, filling it with hot, thick cream. She continued to ride me until her muscles contracted and her body went rigid, screaming out as her climax hit her, again and again she cried out, her pussy juice flowing down my shiny shaft as I watched disappear and re-appear.

Finally she came to a halt and collapsed on my chest, my cock still inside her. I felt dazed with what had just happened and did not know what to say. When she had got her breath back she climbed off me, my cock slipping from her.

"You have left me with a nice reminder and therefore, I should leave you one. Drop them in the laundry basket when you are finished with them".

With that she picked up her bikini and dropped the bottom part onto my face. I inhaled her aroma, the musky scent like nectar to me.

"Here ends today's lesson" she said as she left my room.

Published 
Written by eroticstoryteller69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments