Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Fuck With A Friend

"Watching porn leads to some steamy action between two friends."

53
16 Comments 16
64.8k Views 64.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Every girl dreams of having that one guy friend. The person she can talk to about her relationship problems and just spend time with without all the drama that girls have. They want a guy who will show up at their house with food if they get hungry. They pretty much want a boyfriend without the physical part. Well that's what I had until...

My name is Rachel. I was 17 years old when this story happened. I have 32 D tits and medium length wavy blond hair. I am about 5 foot 9 so I'm a tall girl. I have been told I was pretty by my friends and I didn't believe it until when I was about 15. Then I started to develop into my body and had many boyfriends but going no farther than making out.

My friend Arthur was 17 also. He was taller than me at around 6 feet. He was really attractive but I never noticed although my girl friends did. He had black Justin Bieber hair and blue eyes that just drew you in. My parents were friends with his so we spent a lot of time together.

My parents travel a lot and they happened to be in Italy for the week. They asked Arthur's parents to watch my brother and me for the weekend. So I packed and went over to his house for a sleepover. Now I bet you're thinking why would someone's parents let two teenage kids of the opposite gender have a sleepover? It's because we were friends and that's it. Nothing more and they knew it. We have been having sleepovers since we were six so they knew nothing was going to happen.

I got to his house at around 9 and he told me he was going to take a shower.

"Be quick!" I said "I want to watch a movie once you're done"

"Ok Rach, I'll be fast," He went into the bathroom and I heard the water turn on.

I had 20 minutes to myself so I decided to pass the time on his computer. I turned it on and went on the Internet.

'What should I do now?' I thought to myself. I went on his favorites tab to see what websites he likes so that I could think of something to do. Then I saw it: all of his favorites were porn sites.

I was surprised at first. He really didn't seem like the type of guy who watched porn. I mean I did. I loved watching lesbian porn but I thought I was different and no one else did.

I clicked on one of the sites and it brought me to this teacher fucking his student. I started watching it and I got really into it. I reached into my shorts and started rubbing. All of a sudden I heard the door open so I quickly pulled by hand out of my shorts.

I wasn't able to exit out so when Arthur walked in he saw what I was watching.

"OMG Rachel! What are you doing?" He screamed.

I didn't know how to respond so I said, " Just watching some porn videos you had on your favorites list. Care to explain?"

"I'm a guy. I watch porn. Not that hard to understand."

"Whatever," I took a risk, "Want to watch with me?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Sure," He sat down on the chair next to me. I forgot to mention he was still wearing a towel because he just came out of the shower.

In the video the teacher took out his dick and told the girl that she has been very naughty and needs to be punished. The video was super hot and steamy. I saw Arthur had a bulge and I didn't know if I was turned on or creeped out because of it. He saw me looking at it.

"You ever seen a dick before? It gets hard when sexually excited. I'm not doing anything wrong so shut the fuck up Rachel!" He spazzed at me.

"Really Arthur! I didn't say anything! And there is nothing wrong with not being a slut and not blowing every guy I meet!" I yelled back.

"Wow prude much?"

That one hurt.

"You're such a dick. And I'm not prude!" I got up and started walking away. Then I got an idea to prove it.

I walked back to him and ripped off his towel. His cock was standing straight up and hard.

"Look I finally saw a cock. If you can even call it that," I told him coolly. I knew he would be hurt that I said that. I then put my hand on it. "Look I'm touching it. Aren't I cool?" I then walked back to my room.

I probably should of felt bad about leaving him in his room, hard and horny. But at that point I was so mad that I didn't care.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

After an hour of sitting and watching TV, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I said. Arthur walked into the room. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say sorry for how I acted."

"Yeah I'm sorry too. I shouldn’t have done that"

"Haha thanks. I'm still hard actually. I was too upset to masturbate."

"Want me to take care of that for you? It's the least I can do,"

"Umm sure I guess. I would love that." He said quickly.

He walked over and sat on the bed. His dick was about 7 inches long and thick. I spit on it and started stroking it up and down.

"Mmmm," He moaned. I have seen porn videos where the girl gives the guy a blowjob. So I moved my mouth down and licked the precum off.

"Rachel you don't have to you know," He said.

"Just shut up. I want to." Truthfully I was getting pretty wet down under.

I was licking the shaft and sucking and I could tell I was doing a good job from all the moaning I was getting. I was fondling his balls and sucking his head. Finally I felt him tense up but I was determined to make him cum. I looked him straight in the eyes and he came in my mouth.

I tried my best to swallow but some went out the sides of my mouth.

"Wow that was great. So much better than doing it myself. I have to repay you. What can I do?" He asked

"Well I am a little wet and horny." I said shyly.

"No need to tell me twice." His fingers grip the edge of my shorts and panties down to my ankles to expose my wet horny pussy "Better than I imagined."

He stuck his tongue out and took a long lick. I trembled under his touch. I couldn't believe what I was letting him do. I was such a slut... and I liked it.

He was trying his best to lick and probe and eat me out. It felt so good. My pussy ground against his lips as my left hand held the back of his head in closer to my wet sex.

I could tell he was enjoying tasting a woman for the first time. My legs came together and my body started shaking.

"Ahh, I'm Cumming!" I screamed. By the time I was done cumming he was hard again. I looked him in the eyes.

"I want you to fuck me."

"As long as you're sure."

"I am!" After a long romantic sensual kisses, he breaks away for a few seconds as his fingers lift my top over my head and I lift the hem of his shirt up and off of his raised arms.

"I have been wanting to see these for forever," He said talking about my tits. He kissed each one and told me he would work on them later.

Arthur pushed his hard cock between my tight virgin pussy lips. I gasped out. I never had sex before.

"Don't worry babe. I'll be gentle."

Inch by inch he pushed into me until he broke my hymen. I was officially not a virgin anymore. A tear slid down my cheek. Arthur wiped it away. His dick was in me for a minute as my pussy adjusted.

After like 5 minutes I gave him the go sign and he started slowly thrusting. The pain quickly got replaced with pleasure and he started to thrust faster and faster.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Fuck me faster!!"

He started slamming into me and the bed we were on was shaking.

"Fucking god yess!" Arthur screamed.

"Your cock feels so good! Fuck me from behind!"

We changed positions from missionary to doggie style. He flipped me over on my hands and knees as his cock plunged into my soaking wet pussy with ease fucking me doggie style. The worry we felt about fucking in his house didn't matter. We didn't even try to be quiet.

"I'm gonna cummm!!!" Arthur yelled.

"Don't cum inside of me! I don't want to get pregnant."

He pulled out and shot his load on my tits and all over my body. I scooped it up and sucked on it. We were both breathing hard and smiling. He brought me to his lips and kissed me.

"I love you Rachel."

"I love you too,” I said.

This was the beginning of our yearlong relationship until we broke up. It is a true story. Thanks to all the friends who helped proofread this story. Especially LL88

Published 
Written by hottiegurl6911
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments