Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my first sailor

"losing my virginity to a sailor"

5
2 Comments 2
11.8k Views 11.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My first time was totally unplanned, and I didn't even know the guy before we met that night.

I had dropped my mom off at the airport, and while we were waiting before she went through security, I noticed a sailor wearing dress blues who had just come through the security gate and was on his way to pick up his bags. We made eye contact and he smiled at me, a big grin that made me melt inside.

After saying good bye to my mom, I turned to walk away when he came up to me and started a conversation. I found out his name was Jeff and he was 21 years old. He was a Petty Officer Third class, and that he was on leave to visit his parents at their timeshare condo in Charleston. About six feet tall with brown hair and blue eyes; he was amazing.

Having nothing else to do that evening, I walked with him to the baggage area and we talked. Once he grabbed his bags, he said he was going to catch a cab, and that he liked meeting and talking with me. On the spur of the moment, I offered to give him a ride to his parents' condo, which wasn't too far out of my way back home.

"Are you sure it's not too much trouble?" he asked, flashing that big grin. I laughed and said that no, it wasn't, and we headed out of the airport to my car. As we drove across town, he told me that it was going to be lonely at the condo until his family got there late the next day. He had sort of a lonely, faraway look when he told me that, and it made him look even cuter.

Once we got there, he grabbed his bag out of the trunk of my car and then asked me if I wanted to come up to his place for a while to talk and maybe watch a movie or something. I said I did, and he leaned over and kissed me. The kiss was so incredibly hot that I blushed.

Once inside, he dropped his bags in one of the bedrooms. I watched as he took off his uniform top, and he hung it up in the closet, and threw his "dixie cup" hat on the closet shelf.

He walked over to a mirror in the bedroom and flexed a couple of times, his muscles visible under the white t-shirt. I wondered if he was inked, but couldn't see any tatts. Then he sat on the edge of the bed and took his shoes and socks off, and then he made eye contact with me for what seemed like forever.

Finally he blurted out, "I wanna make love with you, I think you're really hot." I blushed deep red and smiled at him, and told him I was 16.

"That's OK, I don't mind that," he said. "Are you a virgin?" he asked.

I told him I was. As I watched, he took off his uniform pants and hung them up in the closet. Standing there in his white boxers and t-shirt, he was the hottest guy I'd ever seen anywhere.

He came back to the bed, sat, and took off his t-shirt. Sure enough, high up on his left arm near the shoulder was an anchor, with the words "U.S. Navy" under it. God, it was so hot!

I fumbled with my shoes, kicking them off, and I pulled off my top, jeans and socks and finally my panties.

Ji_Yu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ji_Yu

He reached down and took off his boxers and threw them across the room. I could see his uncut cock, and that it was already stiff. I guess he was about 7" and it looked kind of thick. He reached for a condom, but I told him I'd been on birth control almost six months, so he didn't open it.

We lay back on the bed together and he kissed me again, and then he asked, "Are you sure you want to do this? Wouldn't you rather do this with a football player from your school?"

By that time, I was totally wet and ready, with no trace of hesitation. I wanted him so damn bad, and told him, "No, I'd rather do it with you. Now. Tonight."

He grabbed a pillow and put it under me, explaining that it would help things go easier. As I opened my legs, I asked him, "Will it hurt much?"

"No babe, maybe a little at first, then it'll feel better than anything in the world. Sooo good, for both of us."

He maneuvered into position on top of me, and I could feel him poking around, his cock rubbing against me. After a moment's hesitation, he whispered, "OK, here we go...." and he pulled back slightly, and then I felt the THRUST! as he penetrated and my body opened up to his uncut dick.

"UHHHHH Godddddd..." I yelled out, as my universe exploded with sensation that was about one third pleasure and two thirds pain. I reflexively thrust back up against him, unable to help myself, and I felt him slide in deeper... deeeper, stretching me open until he was balls-deep.

By then I was sweating like crazy, moaning, as he moved very slowly. He whispered that he was holding back until my body could get used to the feeling. After about two minutes, he started to move faster, thrusting in and out, picking up the tempo. I grabbed at his back and moaned, unable to control myself.

"Oh baby, you're so tight and you feel soooo good. There now, doesn't that feel good to you?" We went at it for about 20 minutes or so, and it was getting better and better with each second.

Finally he said, "I can't hold out any longer babe, I'm gonna cum."

I felt his entire body stiffen up, and he moaned as he shuddered, dumping his load deep in me.

By then I was exhausted, and he was spent, and pulled out of me. We lay there, holding each other for a long time. Thoughts were racing through my head; the whole idea of what we'd just done came into clear focus in my mind. I'd just gotten laid, lost my virginity to a man, not a boy, and not just any man, but a tattooed United States Navy sailor!!

Finally we got up, and I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. When I came out, he gave me his cell number and email before I left and told me to stay in touch with him.

That was two years ago, and we still see each other every time he comes to Charleston.

Published 
Written by sheilab1000
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments