Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time

"I had always wanted this and now it came true and was amazing."

23
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I was living at home with my mum again having finished studies. I was the mistake child. Mum was 35 when she bore me and so she was now well into her fifties. Fifty-five but absolutely fabulous.

I had always thought a lot about mum especially when I wanked. In fact I used to go in her underwear drawer when she was out, wear her leather gloves and play until I came. On more than one occasion I thought she was going to catch me. I wanted her to really.

Anyway, that summer was a real hot one and I always got more horny when it was hot and the girls were all wandering around half naked. It was a Tuesday morning and mum was having a bath. I found myself busting for the loo and walked into the bathroom to see mum laying there. Well, I had such a hard-on as I saw her but I was also busting to pee. She watched me as I lifted the seat and got my cock out to pee and it was as stiff as ever. I felt both embarassed and excited.

Once I had finally managed to pee, I went over to wash my hands and I could see mum clearly in the mirror. She sat up so I had a good view of her big breasts. She smiled and I must have blushed because she told me not to be shy. It's only natural and nothing she hasn't seen plenty of times before.

After washing my hands, I turned to dry them but mum stood to get out of the bath as I did so. This put her directly between me and the towels. She stood with her back to me and picked up her bath towel. As she spun round she said, "perhaps you wouldn't mind drying me!"

I was soo embarassed yet excited too. I took the towel she held for me and mum turned so I dried her back and shoulders. I lowered the towel to her butt and rubbed it dry, my hard-on throbbing. I bent to dry the back of her legs and as I straightened up again she turned to face me.

As I ran the towel over her knees and up her thighs I looked at her hairy pussy and then looked up to her face. Mum's eyes were watching mine and she smiled like a lover. I felt like I was goig to cum there and then. Standing again, I rubbed mum's hips and belly and up to her chest. It felt fantastic to dry her breasts and I took my time as she made it clear she enjoyed me doing so.

"You may kiss them." Mum told me, as she guided my hand and the towel down between her legs. I simply froze because the next thing I knew was mum speaking more firmly, "Kiss them!" as she pulled my head forward onto her breasts.

I kissed and sucked gently as I dried mum's pussy.

"You didn't dry between my toes!" She told me; so I lowered myself to my knees and bent to do so. As I did, mum put her hands behind my head, stepped forward, opened her legs and pressed my head between them. I will never forget the smell of her. I worked awkwardly with my mouth and tongue but I think that only served to make it better for mum because she was cumming in my mouth in no time.

After she had cum, she helped me up and removed my pyjamas.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

"Come with me!" she said and I followed her across the hallway into her bedroom.

We watched each other's bodies in the mirror as we walked in, although I enjoyed watching her naked ass too.

Mum led me to the edge of the bed and pushed me onto my back on it. She took her time to stand over me staring at my cock and I actually felt she wasn't sure what to do. I nearly cried out, "Mum, fuck me please!"

Instead, she knelt beside the bed and placed her hand on my cock and spoke softly to me. "This is beautiful, David." as she gently slid her hand up and down the shaft. I knew it wouldn't take long for her to make me cum and my warm juices were soon running all over her hand. Mum smiled and bent over me to lick them up and take my cock in her mouth. It felt so good that I never lost my erection.

Several minutes of sucking, slurping, running her tongue round my shaft and balls and mum sliding her hand up the shaft passed before I felt I was going to cum again. I thought I had better warn mum so she could stop, but as I told her she sped up until I exploded inside her mouth. Now my erection did begin to subside and mum got on the bed next to me. She played with my semi-limp cock and told me that we were not done yet. She slid my hand over her body and then ran hers ll over mine. As she stared in my eyes she said, "I am going to fuck you David." The way she said it made my cock stand to attention again but it was what she said next that really did it. She repeated the words but this time with more. "I am going to fuck you on your back, David, then we are going to roll over and you are going to fuck me on top. After that you are ing to take me from behind, David."

Mum was true to her word and some time later that day I was feeling utterly shagged out as I was about to cum inside my mum for the fourth time. Just then the phone rang and to my amazement mum carried on riding me as she answered the call! I could hear it was her friend Sue on the other end and mum was telling her that I had some great news. "I will put him on!" she said. Well, as she passed me the phone she sat up on me and started riding me faster!

I heard Sue's voice "So, David, what is this news?" I couldn't think of anything except what we were doing. I am sure mum started deliberately panting and groaning and Sue asked "Is that your mum I can hear? Is she OK? It sounds like ..." the voice tailed away, "David?" she asked slowly as I started to struggle to conceal my own groans. "Are you ... ?" I could feel the cum building and all I wanted to do was scream.

Mum spoke "Tell her!" and that was it. As I came I screamed with pleasure and yelled down the phone "I AM FUCKING MY MUM!" I heard Sue laughing and say "Keep some for me, I am on my way over!"

"No", I sobbed, "I am all shagged out." I heard Sue's laughter before the phone went dead.
Published 
Written by son
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments