Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"A social outcast finds love in an older man."

23
14 Comments 14
25.8k Views 25.8k
969 words 969 words
Last night on Lush, I met the most amazing guy and we hit it off from the very beginning. I have never been inspired to write a story about a guy before, but this guy is special to my heart.

I have a secret hidden deep in me that I have never told anyone before except for my best friend and last night I spilled that secret to him. This story is dedicated to holychristmas, who has won his way into the furthest depths of my heart.

Almost everyone knows that I am a virgin, and this, is what he described as our first time together. If everyone likes, I'll add more to it.

It was late one night when I felt John climb into bed beside me and I smiled as he snuggled up against my naked back, feeling his own naked skin warm my body. I was finally content to fall asleep and dream about our first time together.

When we met on Lush, after connecting, we started texting and I told him my deep dark secret. He was so sweet and didn't judge me based on it. I've never been very popular because of my weight and he made me feel special.

After a couple weeks of texting back and forth, he suggested that we meet up and spend a special night together. I was reluctant at first, but he finally persuaded me.

He booked us a nice hotel and just a couple of hours later, we laid on the soft bed kissing and cuddling while soft music played in the background. He must have sensed that I was nervous.

J: Just relax Tori. I won't hurt you.

T: I know baby but I'm just scared.

J: You have nothing to worry about. I'll be so gentle.

T: OK John. I trust you.

We went back to kissing for a few more minutes before I felt his cool fingers slither their way under the edge of my panties. I tensed just a bit at first, but when his index finger made contact with my clit, all of the tension melted away.

He slowly started rubbing in agonizingly slowly circles and I was writhing against his hand as he used the other one to fondle my breasts.

This went on for a few minutes until he thought I was ready, and then he propped my head onto a pillow and moved so that he was right in front of me. The sight of his almost 8 inch cock in my face scared me for a moment.

T: Baby, do I have to do this? You know that even the thought terrifies me.

J: You'll have to get over your fear sometime. I promise, we won't go any further than you can handle.

I fell even more in love with him as he spoke of how much he cared about me, and that gave me the courage to prove how much I loved him.

DommeRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DommeRose

I slowly and gingerly took the very tip of his cock between my lips and suckled on it gently. He let out a strangled moan and leaned his head back.

This gave me more courage and I carefully ran the edge of my nails up and down the side of his rigid cock. It was a few more minutes before he let out a deep breath and moved off me.

Fearing that I did something wrong, I sat up looked away from him. He must have sensed my indecision for he carefully grasped my chin and my brought my mouth up for a kiss.

T: Did I do something wrong?

J: No baby. I was about to cum, but I want us to cum at the same time.

With that, he moved around so we were in a 69 position and he slipped my panties off and threw them on the floor.

J: That's much better. Keep sucking me baby and only take what you can.

T: Okay.

I moved my head up to reach his cock and sucked in earnest when I felt his tongue probe at my clit. It felt so amazing and I feared that I would cum soon, so I took a little more of his cock into my throat.

Unfortunately, I could only get 3 inches in without choking, but when I felt his balls tighten against my chin, I knew that it was enough.

J: Oh, Tori, baby, I'm so close to cumming.

T: Me too John. Me too.

I could feel the powerful sensation building between my legs as he kept licking and then it was all released as I quirted my cum all over his face and the bed. My orgasm triggered his own and I felt the hot gooey substance flood my throat. I coughed and spat some of it up onto my chest, but I did my best to swallow the rest of it.

In no time, John was by my side with a damp wash cloth and was gently wiping his cum from my face, throat, and chest. I blushed when he began to wipe off my legs and pussy.

T: John, that was amazing. I think I'm in love.

J: Wh-what?

T:I think I love you. You're so sweet and kind and gentle.

J: I wasn't expecting that.

T: I'm sorry if it's too fast, but--

John silenced me with a kiss and cradled me to his chest.

J: I love you too.

I smiled against his heated skin and it was then that I realized how tired I was and struggled to stifle a yawn.

J: Sleep love. Sleep well.

John turned off the lights, pulled the covers up over us, and snuggled up against me. For the first time in my life, I felt content and happy and loved.

TO BE CONTINUED......
Published 
Written by sexyfun77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments