Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time

"A woman and her first lesbian experience"

12
0 Comments 0
68.5k Views 68.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
It all happened a month ago, one Saturday during a heat wave.
My daughter was away at a netball carnival, I don’t go to all of them,
but I do go to a lot of her netball carnivals.

My husband and I live out of town a little, with trees around the house and back yard, keeping it nice and private. We need this as we are naturists, and often go nude in the yard. Like I said, it was a hot day, I was going to have a swim in the pool to try and cool off, it is in the sun still, but cool. One day we will put a shade over the pool.

As I was about to get in, the doorbell rang. I wrapped the towel around myself, and answered the door.
It was Karen a good friend of ours, we have BBQ’s together. Our girls play netball together and were at the same carnival. She said, “Hi, the house air conditioner has just packed it in, can I come in and enjoy yours?”

“Well, I was about to go for a swim, you’re welcome to join me.” I said.

She explained that she had no swimmers, as she had not thought of swimming.

I said “Well, you could always go nude, the same as me.”

Karen jumped at the chance to be swimming naked, so I got her a towel and we went out to the pool.

As she undressed, I could see just why the men loved to have her around, especially in summer. She was 170 cm tall, and had perfect E cup breasts, long legs, and a nicely rounded butt. If I was a man I’d want her!

As she slipped into the water, the sun shining on her milky white breasts, and body, I felt my nipples harden, and thought wow! I have never had feelings for a woman before. I had fantasized – yes, but haven’t we all?
Then I said it, “ Now I see why all the men like to have you around in summer!”

She just smiled and said, “Yes, a few of the guys want to sleep with me, but I am happily married.”

I knew she would never sleep with another man while she was married, not behind Steve’s back anyway.

She said, “Would you like to feel them?”

I felt like a teenage boy as I stammered out a yes please! I stood behind her, and put my hands under them as if they were mine, and squeezed them gently. God they felt nice, as I did though I gasped, and I actually felt my pussy quiver, I had never felt another woman’s breasts before.

Karen spun around, and there she stood, right in front of me, my hands went straight to my side.

Karen just smiled, and gently placed them back on her breasts again, and said “Tell me how they feel.”

I was lost for words, then I softly spoke, my heart in my mouth “They’re so much
firmer than mine, and bigger too!”

Karen just giggled, “Yours are great too,” as she felt them.

I thought my god what is happening? Is this going to be my first lesbian experience?
Do I want it to be? GOD YES! My pussy was… God Karen’s hand is on my pussy!

She then just whispered “Open your legs” I did not hesitate.

As I did, she slid a finger inside me, I gasped, but wanted more.
She was so soft and gentle, all this time my hands were still on her breasts, squeezing and rubbing her nipples.

They were so much like my nipples, hard and I was enjoying feeling them as she worked a second finger into my eager pussy. Then, she kissed me. My god, this was going to be my first time.

However, I stepped back and said “But I, I don’t know what to do. I have never done this before. I don’t, I have never even kissed a girl before!”

Karen just said, ”Don’t worry, just kiss me like you do Dave, it is the same to kiss a girl. Only better.”

I just went with it, and I kissed her back. My god it was good, her lips were soft, and tasted like strawberries, she always used a strawberry chap stick.

Karen then suggested we got out of the pool, and move to the sun chairs. I could not get to the chair quick enough! Karen just said, “Sit down and open those legs for me” I did as instructed.

Karen started to kiss me, then the next thing I know, and she’s kissing and sucking my breasts.

RianaTopTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RianaTopTS

It felt wonderful; Dave was never this gentle, and then she nibbled my nipples! I love them being nibbled, my pussy was soaking wet, and not just from pool water! As she sucked my nipples, those fingers were heading back down for my pussy again.

I gasped as she slid a finger into me, Karen giggled, “ I have always wanted to eat your pussy, ever since we first met,” she said.

 I managed a quick “What’s stopping you now then?”

My god it was wonderful, she did not go straight to my pussy, but kissed and sucked me all around my freshly waxed pussy. She is the one who waxed it only yesterday at the salon! I wondered now when she suggested I have my pussy waxed, did she have this in mind? Was she feeling me when she rubbed the cream in after waxing? Was the cream even a normal thing after waxing?

All I knew is I was brought back to reality really quickly, Karen flicked my clit once with her tongue, and I nearly jumped off the chair. When she did it again, she put my hand on her head. I grabbed her head in both hands, pulled her in and started to ride her face. Then she started to suck my clit!

“OH GOD, I’M COMING!!”

They could have heard me in the next town, but I did not care, I had just had my first lesbian orgasm, and now it was my turn to eat her pussy!

Oh No! I thought, “Karen What do I do?”

“Just do what feels nice to you, kiss me, and kiss my big tits, I love it too.

Then if you like finger my pussy, and if you like I’ll teach you how to eat my pussy too” I kissed her, and sucked her tits, as instructed I fingered her pussy too. She was very wet, and then oh my god she’s coming too! I thought as her cum gushed out all over my hand.

I said, “Teach me, teach me how to eat your pussy.”

Karen just said, “Taste your fingers. Do you like my pussy juices?” I did, and just nodded. Karen just told me to go slow; “Lick my pussy like I licked yours, and it will feel good for me too” I did as instructed once again, little by little deeper and deeper into her.

My god her pussy tasted great, I was actually eating my first pussy!!

Before I knew what was happening Karen pulled me into her and cum all over my face.
I climbed up onto the chair with her, as we kissed Dave, My husband walked over.

He had come home early from golf, and had been hiding in the bushes, enjoying the show. His was cock hard eager to be used, and swayed as he walked.

I looked to Karen and asked, “Would you like to fuck him?” Dave’s cock is not huge, but it is nice in size and shape, and he KNOWS how to use it.

Karen just nodded, took him in her mouth, and I watched as she sucked him. He was groaning with enjoyment as she did, I said cheekily “Hey, I said do you want to fuck him, not suck him.”

From somewhere Dave had grabbed a condom, and rolled it down his hot cock. Then as he slide into Karen’s swollen pussy, she gasped, and exclaimed, “Oh it feels so nice!”

I watched as he pounded her pussy, her huge breasts swinging all around, my god it looked so hot, the sound of his balls slapping against her had me wet and wanting my turn. I got up and said “My turn! My turn!”

But Karen just said, “No, you get to fuck him all the time. Sit on my face and let me eat your sweet pussy while he pounds into me”

I did as instructed by my new lady lover once more, and it was not long before my legs were trembling again, and I cum all over her face, my pussy juices dripping down onto those lovely big tits of hers. Dave just licked them up as if it happened all the time.

Suddenly he pulled out of her, and took the condom off, and asked could he cum on her boobs. Karen did not hesitate, “Yes, you can cum all over them.” As she squeezed them together, Dave came on them as he had wished.

We cleaned up and showered, then Karen left. The next day, I was talking to Karen’s husband at the shops in town, and asked how they were getting on without the air conditioner working in the house.

He looked at me puzzled and said, ”There’s nothing wrong with it, and it works fine”
Published 
Written by justalilfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors