Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Time Part 3

"A social outcast finds love in an older man part 3."

10
7 Comments 7
12.8k Views 12.8k
885 words 885 words
I awoke the next morning to an amazing feeling between my legs. Not wanting to ruin this perfect moment, I slowly opened my eyes and looked down. There, I saw John between my legs, going at my pussy like he was starving to death.

He must of realized that I was awake for he slowly licked his way up to my nipples and circles each one with his tongue. John then kisses my lips and hovers above me.

J: Are you awake my love?

T: Mmmm, yes baby.

John kisses my lips once more and then uses his hand to position his cock inside my pussy. I groan a bit at being so fulled again, but then I cry out when he slides all the way in.

T: Oh baby I'm so sore.

John smiles down at me and withdraws his cock.

J: It's okay baby. That was just a tease for what to come later. Now, it's time for you to get up and go get a shower. I'm going to call down for breakfast.

T: Don't you wanna shower with me baby? Maybe it'll soften me up and we can have some fun in the shower.

J: No, you go ahead. I'll shower when you are done.

I frown at the thought that he doesn't want to be with me, but quickly push it out of my mind and try one more time.

T: Please?

J: Baby just go.

T: Okay.

I push back the tears brimming at the edge of lashes as I walk into the bathroom. He really doesn't wanna be with me. I turn on the shower head and climb in to feel the warm water stream down my sweaty body. The spray feels so good and I quickly lose myself in the amazing sensation.

I must have been really far gone, because I didn't hear the door open and I didn't see John open the shower curtain and climb in, for the next thing I know, a pair of strong arms wraps around my waist and pulls me back into a solid chest. John kisses the back of my neck and I turn to face him.

T: What changed your mind?

J: I really had to order breakfast.

T: Mmmm, okay.

John takes me into his arms and kisses my lips passionately. He then starts to caress my chest and body before I pull away, smiling.

T: If you are going to do that, you may as well soap me up baby.

J: Okay baby.

He starts to rub my entire body with my strawberry body wash before slowly stroking my sopping wet pussy and tracing a finger around my clit.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

John slides one of his big fingers inside me and probes until I start bucking against his hand.

After he rinses the soap from my pussy, John gets down on his knees and starts to vigorously eat my pussy and sucking my clit into his mouth.

T: Please baby, put it in me.

John stands up and slowly slides his cock inside me. It still stings a bit, but with all of my juices and his saliva, the pain is bearable. He starts out very slowly and then starts to build up speed. Just as I start to thrust back, he turns be around and takes me from behind while pushing me up against the wall of the shower.

He really starts to fuck my pussy, and it isn't long before I can feel my climax building between my legs. The friction is so intense that I scream as we cum at the same time. John continues to fuck me through my orgasm and I reach a second orgasm before he finally withdraws and holds me close.

The water is running cold, so we quickly wash again and step out of the shower. John throws on a bathrobe and goes to meet the knocks on the door. I wait until room service is gone before I step out in my own robe. On a table is two silver trays of food, a red box, and a note.

T: Baby, what is this?

J: Read the note baby.

I look at him, confused by his smile, but open the folded note anyway. It reads:

My time with you has been incredible and I am starting to love you more each and every day we are together. I want to give you this present to show my love and to pledge my heart to you. ~J~

Tears spill over as I look at John to see tears of his own flowing down his face.

T: Does this mean what I think it means?

John doesn't answer me. He gets down on one knee and opens the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

J: Tori, I love you and I pledge my heart to you and to our future together and I would be greatly honored if you would be my wife?

I don't answer for a minute to make him sweat a bit, and then I fling myself into his arms and kiss him.

T: Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!

J: You just made me a very happy man.

John takes me into his arms, kisses me deeply, and he then carries me to the bed.

TO BE CONTINUED.......
Published 
Written by sexyfun77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments