Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Virgin

"A true story, chapter three.."

11
1 Comment 1
21.2k Views 21.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
What had I expected it to be like to deflower a girl?

I expected that the girl would be nervous, apprehensive, scared...

I expected to encounter a modest amount of resistance from her hymen..

I expected the initial penetration to cause the girl a few moments of pain or discomfort..

I expected to see a small amount of blood..

I expected the experiance to be otherwise similar to regular sex..

Wan had already surprised me with her calm confidence. Now, with my penis poised to thrust into her body, I wondered if there would be any more surprises..

I did not want bear down too heavily on Wan, her body weight being barely a third of mine; and I also hoped to perform the task with a degree of finesse..

With my right forearm resting behind her neck and supporting my weight; and with my left hand guiding my penis to its destination; I hoped to achieve a single, controlled, steady thrust; deep into her womanhood..

As my penis impacted her body she let out the most chilling cry - her legs and arms thrashed, her face creased and her head and body writhed in pain - but her hymen refused to yield..

I pushed a little harder, but to no avail - her cries only intensified, and the distress her body was suffering was too plain to see..

I relented, embraced her, and caressed her body - she was breathing heavily, her heart pounding..

As she calmed down, I reasoned that to cause that much distress I must have done some damage, even though I did not feel myself enter her body to any degree.

Ready and willing, she laid back for the second assault..

Finesse was off the agenda now - minimising her pain was now more important..

As my penis impacted her hymen, she cried out again, every bit as plaintively as before..

As I thrust forward I found myself physically pushing her body up the bed, the membrane of her hymen distending under the pressure of my penis - but still not yielding..

Again, the noise she was making and the distress I was causing Wan was hard to bear - I really hate hurting people in any way..

I relented, and we embraced again..

As soon as she had got her breath back, I prepared for the third assault..

I pulled Wan back down the bed a little, and after getting myself in position, slipped my palms under her shoulder blades, my fingers holding her shoulders from below..

I pushed hard - and then with all my might...

I felt Wan's hymen yield - then tear from top to bottom..

She did not cry out this time - she screamed..
 
A deafening, heartfelt, gutteral scream that must have been heard by everyone in the neighbourhood - had I stabbed her in the heart, she might have made less noise..

I brought my lips to hers to stem the noise, and then pushed a little more..

I had only the head of my penis inside her, but as I tried to push further, I found her vagina resisting me, with every fraction of an inch gained provoking further cries of pain.

I tried a little rhythmic motion to coax things along, but that only distressed her too..

I relented, and withdrawing from the scene, we embraced silently for what seemed a long time.

Maybe it was her diminutive size, or the fact that she had waited so long to lose her virginity that her vagina had settled into a contracted state - whatever, this girl had never been fucked before..

I got on board one more time before we went to sleep, and gained another half inch.

CaryLeigh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaryLeigh

As we dozed off together I reckoned she'd earned the money I had for her..

The next morning I got on board again, with similar results. Then she carefully climbed on top of me, and started to gently ease her herself onto my penis, slowly taking more and more until the pain was too great for her - taking about half of it before stopping.

The sight of her doing that was quite exquisite, and will stay with me forever..

As I looked down at her, I began to notice the blood.. - on me - on her - on the duvet - on the pillow - everywhere..

I looked at the sheet and saw an area the size of a football completely saturated, and surrounded by large smears..

I got on board one more time that morning, but did not come - aside from the distress it caused her, her vagina did not feel right - there was no muscular grasping of my penis..

After we showered, I counted out the money - 42,000 Thai baht - about £875 or $1400 US dollars.

I then walked her back to the massage shop, where she beamed from ear to ear as we enjoyed a rapturous welcome.

That night she slept with me again - as I touched her vagina I could feel the scabbing where her broken hymen was healing. The sex caused her more pain and a little more bleeding - and I got a little further inside her, but the pain she was suffering stopped me from reaching a climax.

On the third night I took her to one of my favourite bars, and we did not have sex until the morning after.

As I did so I realised that her vagina had recovered from the trauma of being stretched by the invasion of her body, and was now milking my penis beautifully; whilst only my deepest thrusts caused Wan any pain now.

Then I felt her breathing quicken, and her grasp on me tighten, as her vagina flushed hot and her first orgasm gripped her..

..moments later I ejaculated powerfully into her - her eyes flashing wide open as I did so..

I emitted a primaeval grunt of satisfaction, while she squealed with delight..

Her first insemination turned her into a picture of unmitigated joy..

That day I had to leave Hua Hin, and I went to her shop to say goodbye, and give her a gold neck chain I had bought for her. We exchanged phone numbers - I showed her my passport - she showed me her ID..

Wan was born on the 6th of August 1979..
 
..I remembered the high summer of '79 - the party at Dave and Kath's - dancing with Sue, then going upstairs and moving coats off the bed..

- Blondie's Heart of Glass was playing downstairs..

I had lost my virginity on almost exactly the same day that Wan was born..

I deflowered Wan on Thursday the 8th September 2011, at Jing's Guesthouse, Hua Hin, Thailand.

Don't go looking for her...
 
- she's mine!!

The End.
Published 
Written by UncleTom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments