Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Friend's Virgin Son

"His first time and my fantasy fulfilled"

19
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
915 words 915 words

I came out of the ensuite bathroom wearing the pyjama bottoms that Braden had leant me. His bedroom was tastefully decorated in a masculine style. Braden stood on the far side of the room, across the large and neatly made bed, looking out the window. On hearing me enter he turned to face me, he was wearing only boxers. Braden is a nice-looking kid with longish hair that sometimes flops over one eye in an alluring way and a pretty face. He is thin, about the same height as me, and very smooth with no facial hair or body hair, no piercings or tattoos. The tent pole in his shorts was obvious.

We locked eyes and Braden stepped toward me hesitantly, gauging my reaction with each step closer. When we stood face to face he put his arms around my neck.

"I'm so glad my mom invited you to stay over," he said.

"But why," I managed to ask.

"A few weeks ago I told my mom that I couldn't stand being a virgin any longer, but I'm scared of being outed by the boys at school. Since she's known you so long she trusts you."

"But I've never done this before and I'm not gay."

I could feel his arms resting on my shoulders, and the warmth emanating from his body. We are standing close enough that his thinly clothed erection was making light contact with my crotch. I could feel my member begin to swell and unfurl.

"Does this mean you don't want to help me with this," he asked softly, with imploring eyes.

I considered quickly. A sexual encounter with a young smooth male had long been a go-to masturbation fantasy, sure to bring me off delightfully. My reply was to lean in and gently kiss his lips. Braden was eager to escalate but I controlled the kiss, pulling back and leaning in again to keep it gentle, lips and teasing tongue tips. Braden was a good learner and as we kissed our pelvises closed the gap between us and we frotted our cocks through the thin material. By then we were both rock-hard.

When we broke the kiss Braden turned his back to my chest, took hold of my wrists, and guided my hands over his chest and down his stomach. I hesitated when my hands reached the waistband of his shorts but he insisted firmly. Braden let go of my hands and began to caress his own nipples. With my hands inside his shorts I purposefully avoided touching his cock directly, and, instead, my right hand cupped his scrotum and both balls while my left fingers tickled the sensitive skin of the perineum, all while kissing his neck. I knew he wanted me to touch his penis, we were both breathing heavily and my pulse was racing. My cock, still in its pyjamas, was nestled in his firm ass cheeks.

LucianaTexas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucianaTexas

I removed my hands from Braden's shorts and hooked my thumbs in his waistband. Agonizingly slowly, I pushed the shorts downward, both of our eyes were locked on as the shorts slid over his shaft inch by inch, then the head appeared and the shorts caught on the larger diameter of his head, with a final push Braden's beautiful hard penis sprang free. He looked just like me, straight shaft with a thick vein on the underside, circumcised, and with a large purple head. He turned back to face me and we kissed again, becoming more passionate and almost desperate. I guided Braden backward to the bed and laid him down on his back. I lay down next to him and kissed him while my fingers tickled and caressed only his shaft. Next, I moved my fingertips to the head, circling and sliding my fingers randomly. I dipped my forefinger in his precum and coated the head, lubricating for the strokes to follow.

"Lean back and enjoy," I whispered, "enjoy this, and don't hold back, you are young and you won't have any trouble coming again when I take you in my mouth." This brought forth an involuntary moan.

With that, I started stroking like I'd wanted my own cock stroked so many times. I made a ring of forefinger and thumb and placed it at the end of his penis, I squeezed lightly and let the ring slide slowly down, at the bottom of his cock head I increased the pressure to push his foreskin down toward the base, stopping halfway and releasing the ring. Then I removed my hand from his penis and returned to the top for another slide down, the way eased by his copious precum.

I continued the gentle kissing of his lips and the cock downstrokes, I could feel Braden's eagerness increase when he began to lift his hips to meet each stroke. When he pulled his lips away from mine I knew that he was close but I kept the same slow pace. With a low groan Braden's first jet of cum shot toward the ceiling, I quickly locked my fingers tightly around his cock beneath the head and gave tiny jerks downward. Several more groans and more spurts followed, the last spurts rolling down his cock and over my fingers, coating them with his semen, which I wiped on his belly where the rest had landed and I spread it all around and into his belly button. I rolled onto my back beside him and waited, letting him bask in the afterglow.

Published 
Written by Xirces
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments